AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-08-03, 07:09   Link #35061
demino_hellsin
That one guy

isn't her personality the type that kicks ass? literally?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 07:23   Link #35062
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

She's the least-kickass girl amongst the roster even in canon, with the exception of Haruna (and even THEN sometimes Haruna is more dangerous). Doesn't meant she's gutless though, and managed to survive kidnapping attempt by her own once, and having slight Manipulative Yandere traits on her own.

Just that she doesn't compare to the likes of Houki or Rin. And in spite of his claim, Len seriously worried about the ever increasing danger lingering over his other half. Kyoko, which is her partner, at least has enough fire power (literally) to burn through armored division.

Her rescue arc is done by some of the characters, mainly Len and Ichika (which caused Lun to fall for him). It happened in her last concert before she went to I.S.A.
Old 2012-08-03, 07:35   Link #35063
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Seriously man. Everyone from TLR stratos is so bad ass it feels like nothing short of a black ops team of marines can threaten them.
Old 2012-08-03, 07:40   Link #35064
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, everyone is raised to Canon I.S. power level... and since I was fond of deconstruction, Rito WAS defeated soundly by ONE member of Neo-Nazi Black Ops in a flashback, in spite of being classified as Class-B super-soldier (purely by performance, not origin. Laura was S-class BTW). It was Madoka's intervention that saved him from the brink of untimely death, since they are sent to capture or kill him.
Though afterwards, the worf effect is played straight as soon as they acquire proper armament.... can't just forget rule of cool ne
Old 2012-08-03, 07:43   Link #35065
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Sword Art Online made me realized something:
IS has infinite energy so long as the energy drain do not exceed its limit, it can last forever.....

Which means.... if you don't have enough firepower, you can't even chip/grind its energy shield.

Putting it into terms: IS is like a high-level MMORPG player with regeneration.... You need to inflict damages high enough to see the shield energy go down

Which means.... theoretically, if an IS have large enough energy pool (Higher energy limits), it can shrug off IS attacks(err... barrier void weapon excluded) like nothing so long as its energy relishes fast enough.

One off ability:
defensive Version of Yukihira: An invincible shield that provide Absolute Barrier level of defense (but drain Shield energy steadily).

*Age add this ability to Ichika's Rival Character note*
Old 2012-08-03, 07:49   Link #35066
demino_hellsin
That one guy

so no, crazed fans can't make Lun quit.
Old 2012-08-03, 07:49   Link #35067
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Age
Which is the reason behind Panzer Igel's existence. Lotsa battery + overlapping generator + thick plating = win.

@ Demi
She's just pissed rather than afraid, and the producer got a heart attack just because the sheer audacity of the threats she survived.

She never actually stop launching albums or starring advertisement, just no live concert because she was struck in I.S.A. which is far more secure. The male pilots form a (parody) boy band which unexpectedly successful, the girls are no slouch either, so there's lot's of opportunity for her to continue her career.
Old 2012-08-03, 07:54   Link #35068
demino_hellsin
That one guy

then she didn't really quit. She just went undercover for a bit.
Old 2012-08-03, 07:54   Link #35069
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Even Joan's IS don't have that level of defense....

Heavy Armor Plating + Energy Diffusion shield.

To be fair: He is the mighty Glacier type.... Lot of defense, lots of offense.
Old 2012-08-03, 07:54   Link #35070
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

*Bunny pops out*

Quote:
Infinite Stratos: The Starbeasts

It’s been years since Ichika’s abrupt kidnapping which led to his sister’s forfeit from Monda Grosso at that point of time. While memories of said event remains blurred in Ichika’s mind, his sister Orimura Chifuyu still remembers what actually occurred… what she actually saw during her attempt to rescue him.

To this day, Ichika believes that his sister was the one who saved him. However, Chifuyu knows that the truth is far from it; visions of two towering, mechanical humanoid beings fending off attacks from a monster which laid waste to the kidnappers and their camp(nearly killing Ichika) flash within her mind. Since then, these mysterious beings have not appeared and all has been peaceful… until now.
Old 2012-08-03, 08:00   Link #35071
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ Lulz mode on

@ Demi
Exactly
Old 2012-08-03, 08:18   Link #35072
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Is it the end of the world when you have a satellite weapon IS?
Old 2012-08-03, 08:48   Link #35073
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Depend on it's power output and practicality

Also, Super robot yay!

Quote:
It's a hopeless situation, if only Shen Long didn't suffer heavy damage form her desperate fight with Ichika, she will be sure they can do something. Alas, she lose both of her only ranged weapon. And her strength is not enough to compensate against great mass difference between her unit and this monster.

Realized this, Ichika cursed himself for being too high spirited. Now his concentration is divided into two, making him hard to actually defeat it.

"Rin, go away!"

"Sh-shut up! I'm not running away!"

Her judgment has been clouded by pride, which itself already torn by her defeat to Ichika. Losing herself in shame, she dashed in a foolishly dangerous maneuver around the barrage of beam. Just before her sword can connect, she was blasted to the arena's wall.

"...you bastard" she grunted, she wasn't hurt much, but what' left on Shenlong is now broken allover. The same could be said to her tough girl facade.... now she's truly helpless.

"RIIIN!!!"

Ichika also lose himself on his concern and charged blindly, only to be deflected by a simple arm swing. He managed to react in the last split second and grab her, fortunately.

"You idiot, what the hell are you thinking?!" He screamed at her, who is holding her tears in shame.

"I always thought... I want to be with you again like before" she muttered "... since the first time I saw your fighting footage, I knew we're separated by a barrier, which I must shatter with a great strength"

"You fool..." his enlarged hand protectively and gently cover her crying face, all the while danced around scarlet colored light "Learn not to be too independent sometime"

"[HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!]"

Loud, menacing sound echoing throughout the large Colosseum. Though, without the boom effect, that voice is very familiar.

Another large object slammed to the ground, creating a crater which is even larger than what's made by the unmanned mysterious I.S.

"[How shameful for you to interrupt such beautiful decisive fight between friends separated by circumstances. I, Keneth Saruyama, will punish you with the might [Tandem Kris], for great just-]"

The mysterious black I.S. waste no time of hearing such declaration and fired both of it's arm cannon, causing a massive explosion.

"[Hey, could you at least wait for me to finish?!]"

A large robotic leg stick out of the smokescreen, slamming the soil flat, followed by another, then half the body.

It's a gigantic behemoth, just a little shorter than the unmanned machine, but are bulkier. It's green and silver plating gleam under the light of simulated sun in the virtual sky. It's eyes is hidden under a large, V-shaped visor.

"What the hell was that?" Rin asked bluntly.

"[Tandem Kris]... that was the name of unit created by three country in southeast Asia" Ichika mutter "I never knew they made it a large robot"

For some reason, an energetic, old-school sounding music started to play in the background. Considering the terror they currently experience, creepy just doesn't began to describe it.

The two titanic entity began to charge against each other and trading blows, and the impact sound was so loud everyone in the enclosed spectator seat felt a slight vibration.
Need to make it more dramatic though, anyone care to help? :|

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-08-03 at 08:58.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 08:57   Link #35074
demino_hellsin
That one guy

can one play marbles with IS cores?
Old 2012-08-03, 08:59   Link #35075
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Too large, they also floating so it's impossible.
Old 2012-08-03, 09:03   Link #35076
demino_hellsin
That one guy

baseball then?
Old 2012-08-03, 09:05   Link #35077
HasuMasu
*Artist

Now I sort of understand how Laura feels, can't use my left eye for now...though it's not totally necessary for me to hide it under a patch or whatever so I've been keeping it open, not that it really makes a difference.

They said it's unlikely that it'll stay this way forever, so I'm pretty sure my time as Kakashi won't last.
Old 2012-08-03, 09:15   Link #35078
demino_hellsin
That one guy

an insect bite to my eyelid once left me one eyed. it was fun trying to figure out how long I could keep it open before I forgot about it and let it close.

so other than baseball, can dodgeball work?
Old 2012-08-03, 09:25   Link #35079
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
can one play marbles with IS cores?
Girl: (running from one end of the hallway to another) "OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD---"

Lot of Bowling-ball sized IS cores roll after her in hot pursuit)

Ange Stark: "...I had nothing to do with this experiment!"
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 09:33   Link #35080
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
an insect bite to my eyelid once left me one eyed. it was fun trying to figure out how long I could keep it open before I forgot about it and let it close.
Exactly, kinda feels like there's nothing there so it ends up looking half-closed on mine when I leave it alone.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest