AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-02-05, 03:55   Link #961
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Not sure if I should continue or not, but it depends on everyone's thought on the story.
it's worth a try
*hope you go on with it*

page claim yeah
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-05, 07:19   Link #962
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Raising Heart

Spoiler for Raising Heart:
Hmm, B please.

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-05, 07:24   Link #963
Liingo
Love Hina?

Keroko, A please. (It doesn't look to be a popular vote but w/e )
Liingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-05, 07:31   Link #964
Tormenk

A please.

*runs back to backlog of assignments orz*

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-05, 07:40   Link #965
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Current vote tally:

A: III
B: IIIIIIIIIII
C: III
D: II

Looks like going with Hayate is still the popular choice. Votes are still open, though, you never know what can happen when the lurkers strike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Wut? Closed minded? Me? You really don’t know me kero-chan~~ I’m only loyal to what is referred to pairings (just how real couples must be), I’ll not read a Signum x Zafira or a Fate x Kira fanfic because I’ll not enjoy it, not because I’m closed minded.
Can you really blame me concidering the amount of times you put down anything and everything that was not NxF? Nanoha/Vita and Fate/Signum are also reffered to as pairings as is Yuuno/Nanoha, and they have recieved a small share of fanservice in StrikerS as well.

Quote:
Having said that, I would rather prefer to see your Fate dead than paired with an OC, so I’ll keep voting and try to achieve that (if it’s a plausible scenario, of course),
Hmm, I won't say its impossible, but its not plausible at the moment either. It all depends on how the story progresses. Make the wrong choices and someone could actually go Yandere.

Quote:
and pairing Nanoha with something different would be interesting as well… so let’s see if we can unlock Lindy xD
Good luck then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
When Keroko-chan is done with his I'll finish Lyrical Days. Maybe we could doa join effort for Fate lol
Now that is an interesting thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
So if Kha is in this fic, so do we'll see Keroko-chan and Tesla-chan? :3
Unlikely. Maybe as random NPC's when I need them, but they won't hold any significance to the story.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-02-05 at 12:13.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-05, 08:01   Link #966
Yaya-chan
NHK desu.

I choose B.
Yaya-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-05, 08:41   Link #967
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Sheesh... Go to sleep and find 4 pages to read

Sims really make this thread more interactive.

Quote:
Raising Heart

Spoiler for Raising Heart:

I can't see why Nanoha should decline an offer like that.
An obvious B from me.

Quote:
Saved by the Bell Chapter XI

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3991951/11/

Enjoy~

I can't believe how careless Fate is... Bad timings seem to happen a lot in SbtB world.

Plenty of action this time. Even that I miss Nanoha in denial, is her accepting it a good thing.

Loved the 'sub'-pair action. You just can't stop loving HxY They should have a fic of their own.

One of the best chapters and I have nothing to complain about Thanks a lot for these small moments of pleasant reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurianangel View Post
and accompanying picture:

Spoiler for suit!Fate:

^____^

That truly is dashing. Thanks for the pictures mercurianangel

Quote:
When Keroko-chan is done with his I'll finish Lyrical Days. Maybe we could doa join effort for Fate lol

Now that is something to look forward to

Quote:
--------------

Another short story I just thought of :3

Spoiler for :

Come on, guys. Where's your Valentine's Day contribution?

Valentine's Day was coming?

Looking forward to the finish if there is one.

Quote:
Hmm, I won't say its impossible, but its not plausible at the moment either. It all depends on how the story progresses. Make the wrong choices and someone could actually go Yandere.
There it came

I was wondering if you could make people go SD/Kaede/Higurashi. Wouldn't hurt much to try, now would it? Much
Sam the Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-05, 10:27   Link #968
BPHaru

Quote:
Not sure if I should continue or not, but it depends on everyone's thought on the story.
Happy Family and Valentine’s day?
Sounds like a WIN for me.
You must continue this fic

Quote:
Can you really blame me concidering the amount of times you put down anything and everything that was not NxF? Nanoha/Vita and Fate/Signum are also reffered to as pairings as is Yuuno/Nanoha, and they have recieved a small share of fanservice in StrikerS as well.
As I said in my previous post, it's all about loyalty, you know, like in real couples. For me is like cheating to enjoy with something that goes against the mentioned couple, that means that I don’t have any problems with any relationship involving any of the other secondary characters, I can tolerate everything in that range from this and from any other series.
If you still have problems with my personal values and you want to keep discussing please use the PM, this is mostly an issue about the differences between our chauvinist societies and is something rather personal.

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-05, 11:15   Link #969
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Onion View Post
There it came

I was wondering if you could make people go SD/Kaede/Higurashi. Wouldn't hurt much to try, now would it? Much
Well, the idea of Hayate no naku koro ni came up in the OC thread a while back...
...the response was anything from distaste to horrified from just about everyone save 2 or 3 people.

Personlly i think it's an intriguing prospect, but i think that making character(s) everyone likes take a one way trip to hell is generally not received well...
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-05, 11:24   Link #970
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Actually should have 2 for D I think. I picked D (By the power of the 4-sided dice!) and Hiddenryuu did too.

Everyone should've learned by now from Lyrical Days that you shouldn't always pick the 'obvious' things! xP
Old 2008-02-05, 11:29   Link #971
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
Well, the idea of Hayate no naku koro ni came up in the OC thread a while back...
...the response was anything from distaste to horrified from just about everyone save 2 or 3 people.

Personlly i think it's an intriguing prospect, but i think that making character(s) everyone likes take a one way trip to hell is generally not received well...
Naturally the Yandere endings are a hell of a lot harder to achieve, can you see any of the Nanoha cast go berserk and killing former best friends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Actually should have 2 for D I think. I picked D (By the power of the 4-sided dice!) and Hiddenryuu did too.

Everyone should've learned by now from Lyrical Days that you shouldn't always pick the 'obvious' things! xP
*looks back* Ah, you're right. I missed it because it wasn't bold and collored, a good example of why you should make your choices bold and collored, people.
Old 2008-02-05, 11:39   Link #972
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Naturally the Yandere endings are a hell of a lot harder to achieve, can you see any of the Nanoha cast go berserk and killing former best friends?
Well... I could see the 4koma Nanoha doing that but uhm... Does that count?
We all know Raging Heart is the incarnation of evil and doom

Quote:
*looks back* Ah, you're right. I missed it because it wasn't bold and collored, a good example of why you should make your choices bold and collored, people.
I nominate Blue! as the official color of yours.
Or maybe even purple! Rare or Epic? Hmmm
Old 2008-02-05, 11:56   Link #973
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Quote:

Well of course you would cut reality with a paperknife and ride through it with a boat into a new world where you would have another change to defeat fate.

Quote:

That one should be reserved for the joint project
Sam the Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-05, 12:02   Link #974
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
At least, I can't remember a Dating Sim (or visual novel) with such a large roster. Where's Skyfall? He knows more about these things.
Skyfall is lurking in the shadows, being lazy with his fic that was supposed to be done a week ago and simply waiting for anything of his interest to pop up. (Or for something to annoy me enough to lure me out). After all its best to pounce on your pray when they are unaware of your presence

As for whether the roster is large ... how large are we talking exactly ? Most Visual Novels usually (i am roughly generalizing now) offer 5 potential choices as love interest. (Haven't really bothered to find out which game sets the bar in this regard, but i know there are also ones with more than 5). For example Clannad offers 7 possible love interests, and a number of "side paths" to be explored, totaling up to 14 "paths" i think. (too lazy to check at the moment).

... And i doubt it matters at the moment, but i am going to vote A. Seems like a fun thing to find out.

On a final note: Don't say "legs not working" ... "disabled legs" would be correct (Or paralyzed)
Old 2008-02-05, 12:02   Link #975
Tormenk

Quote:
There it came

Based on story setting, SD and Higurashi style events are pretty far from taking place, unless a Makoto or a mysterious syndrome is introduced. Kaede-style is achievable though.

Yandere? Been there, done that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post

As someone once said, "it's Hayate's house over here" and it was one-shot crack idea, so it was to be expected.

But yes a very intriguing prospect indeed.. ()

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-05, 12:08   Link #976
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Iirc, the idea was to have most of the other characters in nanoha truly betray hayate, and by that, drive her insane... Sort of make the surrounding world into something that would propel hayate into that berserk rampage we saw in higurashi... but instead of paranoia causing it, we have real betrayals and manipulations.

Well, i can't imagine THIS particular world turning into something like that though...
...what would you need, something like nanoha first dating hayate for quite a while, and then suddenly do a 180 and go for the entire wolkenritter or something?
well, something along those lines anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall
On a final note: Don't say "legs not working" ... "disabled legs" would be correct
first thing that came into mind was "her legs ran out of batteries?"
followed by: "Hayate runs on duracell?"

err...
*runs*
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-05, 12:09   Link #977
Hiddenryuu

Send a message via AIM to Hiddenryuu Send a message via MSN to Hiddenryuu
Hehe...

Looks like I'm not the only one that thinks Touhou and Nanoha fit really well together, by a popular doujin artist Chado

http://www.pooshlmer.com/wakaba/src/1202137845397.jpg

It's Nanoha vs. Yukari!
Hiddenryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-05, 12:31   Link #978
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Well... I could see the 4koma Nanoha doing that but uhm... Does that count?
We all know Raging Heart is the incarnation of evil and doom
Nope, I'm using the canon personalities.

Quote:
Blue sounds good.

Quote:
Well of course you would cut reality with a paperknife and ride through it with a boat into a new world where you would have another change to defeat fate.
Which could be another idea, a Dating Sim loosely following the Nanoha storyline. Multiple choices not only during emotional events, but also during battlescenes to affect the outcome of the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Skyfall is lurking in the shadows, being lazy with his fic that was supposed to be done a week ago and simply waiting for anything of his interest to pop up. (Or for something to annoy me enough to lure me out). After all its best to pounce on your pray when they are unaware of your presence
Sneaky Skyfall is sneaky.

Quote:
As for whether the roster is large ... how large are we talking exactly ? Most Visual Novels usually (i am roughly generalizing now) offer 5 potential choices as love interest. (Haven't really bothered to find out which game sets the bar in this regard, but i know there are also ones with more than 5). For example Clannad offers 7 possible love interests, and a number of "side paths" to be explored, totaling up to 14 "paths" i think. (too lazy to check at the moment).
Hmm, by my latest count there are 40 potentional characters, 41 if you somehow manage to screw up the Lieze package. While I highly doupt they will all be unlocked, they are all within reach. Some are harder targets to achieve then others, and will force you to jump between paths to unlock.

Quote:
On a final note: Don't say "legs not working" ... "disabled legs" would be correct (Or paralyzed)
Not a good English sentence? I'll go edit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddenryuu View Post
Hehe...

Looks like I'm not the only one that thinks Touhou and Nanoha fit really well together, by a popular doujin artist Chado

http://www.pooshlmer.com/wakaba/src/1202137845397.jpg

It's Nanoha vs. Yukari!
If I recall there actually already is a Touhou style scrolling shooter.
Old 2008-02-05, 12:39   Link #979
Hiddenryuu

Send a message via AIM to Hiddenryuu Send a message via MSN to Hiddenryuu
Did they? I didn't know that...

Chado is know in the touhou community to be able to make any character look 10x cooler than they are hehe... it'll be interesting to see what epic he cooks up this time.
Hiddenryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-05, 12:42   Link #980
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Wow...I decide to stop reading this forum to let myself cool down over the smoking topic...and I get this! 4 pages worth of updates!!!

@.@

*Rolls sleeves up* Time to do some 'hardcore' catching up! LOL XD *Starts reading*
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha