AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 5 7.04%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 28.17%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 22 30.99%
7 out of 10 : Good 16 22.54%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 9.86%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.41%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-20, 10:25   Link #141
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
She's tsundere but not because of her...she born with that...the strong psichokinetists hardly can show any kind of emotion(perhaps the anger is the easiest one, as we seen Felli's oft anger-kickings)
Old 2009-02-20, 15:04   Link #142
zibi88

Well looking at official anime page I can say that episodes 7-10 will be very interesting.... and hmmm ep11 will be a filler I suppose
Spoiler for ...:

well its only 1episode per week so sad....
Old 2009-02-20, 19:53   Link #143
TrueKnight

Hmm just looked at the preview pics of ep 7 in the offical website,

Spoiler for official site of ep 7:

lol, breast groping, kicking, fanservice? Fon-fon you son of a... well more like a stud. Anyway,

Spoiler for possible action on ep7:

Can't wait.
Old 2009-02-20, 21:23   Link #144
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post

Spoiler for possible action on ep7:

Can't wait.
Err there will be no teamwork next ep from platoon 17 because the preview for ep 7 in ep 6 specifically said Leyfon went out to fight it by himself. Perhaps felli is helping due to the petal but I think that's it.
Old 2009-02-20, 21:30   Link #145
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282
Err there will be no teamwork next ep from platoon 17 because the preview for ep 7 in ep 6 specifically said Leyfon went out to fight it by himself. Perhaps felli is helping due to the petal but I think that's it.
Damn your right just watched the preview again. But sucks, I'm still hoping somehow the preview is misleading because I want to see Nina and the squads grow, imporve and participate instead taking role of bystander cheerleaders from the sidelines while Layfon again taking all the credit, again.

I mean, we know already from ep 1 to 6 that he's practically a 'one-man army'. Now could we please have the developement of other squads in terms of skills? >.>

And finally, I hope the episode will focus on 30-40% developement while the rest of them is action, or atleast 50-50.
Old 2009-02-20, 22:33   Link #146
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Damn your right just watched the preview again. But sucks, I'm still hoping somehow the preview is misleading because I want to see Nina and the squads grow, imporve and participate instead taking role of bystander cheerleaders from the sidelines while Layfon again taking all the credit, again.

I mean, we know already from ep 1 to 6 that he's practically a 'one-man army'. Now could we please have the developement of other squads in terms of skills? >.>

And finally, I hope the episode will focus on 30-40% developement while the rest of them is action, or atleast 50-50.
Well technically layfon is getting no credit cause no one even knows how strong or powerful he is. Also the people of Zuelenii thinks they defeated the previous filth monsters through teamwork unaware that leyfon was the one who took out the mother.

I actually want more people to acknowledge his power or at least more people to see how powerful he really is.
Old 2009-02-20, 23:20   Link #147
TrueKnight

Quote:
Well technically layfon is getting no credit cause no one even knows how strong or powerful he is. Also the people of Zuelenii thinks they defeated the previous filth monsters through teamwork unaware that leyfon was the one who took out the mother.
mmm aside from the president, 17th platoon and a handful rest other squad or people that is. But yea most of 'em think they did it through coop.

Quote:
I actually want more people to acknowledge his power or at least more people to see how powerful he really is.
Well from the looks of it on ep 7 sofar its grim because possibly only Fon-fon sent to the front slaying the monster alone and yeah it would be cool if any other squad or people recognizes his prowess and looked him in shock and awe instead only picturing him as the 'powerful guy' who defeated the 16th platoon in ep 2.

But personally I want him to keep a low profile badass like Spiderman or Superman. Somehow I think Fon-fon resembles Kenshin from RrnK.
Old 2009-02-21, 01:41   Link #148
zibi88

Well heaven-blades are one-man-army so you cant change that nature.... the only difference is with mature big bug.... there is needed work of 3heavens (or queen alone xD) to kill it....

In Zueli there is no one with skills close to heaven blade so he is forced to fight alone.... students were not able to kill weakest form of bugs the larvas so how can they help killing other bug... they would be only in Layfons way..... besides who said that Layfon is happy to have again fight the bugs....?

anyway I think that in ep7 Layfon was thinking that all he have to do is to kill that baby bug.... but durring the fight it will mature to bigger form and Layfon will end up in huge pinch ^^ anyway cant wait to see that

about coop... Layfon's power might be a motivation to become stronger too.... just like Nina is jelous now over Layfon's power and is secretly training and unleashing lots to kei... to much but she is trying
Old 2009-02-21, 02:29   Link #149
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
So there's a high possibility to Narki will be added to the harem?
Almost nothing about Nina in the pictures even tought in the preview she was the second main point after the next "bug slaying"...
Old 2009-02-21, 02:51   Link #150
Momosan
?Clannad Troll¿

Well I'm sure people know that Layfon is a rape machine due to his actions within inter platoon matches and training sessions. They just don't know the full extent of his domination.
Old 2009-02-21, 06:07   Link #151
ipernorris

Unless platoon scores are a secret then someone can figure out how strong Layfon is just by reading those scores... do you remember that panel in episode 6?
Layfon made about 19800000 points
Nina and the rest made about 800000 or less points.

The gap is so wide it's ludicrous.
Old 2009-02-21, 07:22   Link #152
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Unless platoon scores are a secret then someone can figure out how strong Layfon is just by reading those scores... do you remember that panel in episode 6?

lol yeah i saw that, i was like "wtf". No wonder Nina's depressed.
Battlefield 4
Old 2009-02-21, 07:43   Link #153
Onibur
(ಠ_ಠ)

Everytime I think of this episode Zuellni's scene pops into my head, it was just so cute>.<
Old 2009-02-21, 11:08   Link #154
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I kinda stumbled upon this anime by accident, but so far its quite good. Yes, the storyline is a tad cliche, but it is still entertaining nevertheless.

But Jesus, how many potential love interests is this guy gonna have? It's only the sixth episode yet I could point out 5 or 6 possible matchups for this dude. Seriously now, it's starting to get out of hand.... >_<
Old 2009-02-21, 11:09   Link #155
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post

Yeah, I agree. Their combined score (Nina and everyone else) would probably still be less than half of Layfon's score, lol.
Old 2009-02-21, 14:35   Link #156
ricaryx

Should there be episode 7 thread already?
Old 2009-02-21, 14:49   Link #157
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

There should...if you're in such a hurry, just pm one of the mods to get the topic up and running. The raw should be up anytime soon, anyway.

Besides, if you want a sneak peek at ep7, just head over to
Spoiler for link no longer available:

Usual rules apply - don't spread the link, don't quote my post...yadda x3.

I'll erase this in a couple hours, so be quick checking it out.

EDIT I: raw is out. Snatch it.
EDIT II: link withdrawn.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2009-02-21 at 16:13. Reason: 2chan link removal due to raw availability.
Old 2009-02-21, 14:49   Link #158
zibi88

Well I watched the raw 1hour ago at least so yep it should be a thread about ep7 made ^^

Episode was good.... first half as usual talking and stuff like that.... other half was fighting the monster ^^ I kinda expected something big from Layfon but.... ehhh you will see what I meant.... maybe becouse its not his sword (the one from ep1) dont know.... time will show but previews on anime orginal site kinda show that till ep10 it will be intersting.... while ep11 kinda will be like a filler to ease our feelings a bit (to relax XD)
Old 2009-02-21, 15:07   Link #159
ricaryx

thanks renegade!
Old 2009-03-05, 09:06   Link #160
GreenLama
Banned

Another good episode, however I felt this one lacked a little bit for me. The whole storyline with the letter got me wondering what was in the envelope and I sure hope Layfon opens it in episode 7 or 8, but it was the end that got me excited for episode #7. These filth monsters are more than they appear to be I am guessing, and it seems as if we are headed for another Layfon -vs- filth monster war, which would be awesome.

Layfon is turning out to be a bad @$$ and I am really beginning to dig his character, he's becoming one of my favorite male leads in an anime series.
Closed Thread