AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-23, 13:27   Link #521
Seihai
スマイリウム

A very welcome change to the Opening! SakamotoxHimiko all the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
It looks like shit will hit the fan next episode.
With all those characters appearing, it's definitely going to be deadly chaotic!

Quote:
Also, getting the quota for just one player and then escaping together sounds too good to be true.
Yeah, it sounds like a good plan but it sounds too easy.
Old 2012-11-23, 14:20   Link #522
ookamigirl

Sakamoto & Himiko having a heart to heart.
It was nice watching those two bond a litttle bit.
The flashbacks were nice to see too.
They were a good reminder of what happened last time.
The middle of the night attack was surprising.
The woman was seriously traumatized.
Shiki's story was very interesting.
Looks like the game keeps repeating over and over.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 15:29   Link #523
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
A very welcome change to the Opening! SakamotoxHimiko all the way!
Oh yeah I noticed that. I wasn't sure if it was a change or not. I guess it was after all.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 15:56   Link #524
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Definitely like the change to the opening. Even small changes like that can be hidden, but have so much effect. I showed BTOOOM as a request for my friend who was interested. He came up with an interesting theory of how the bombs activate. Saying that the chips in their hands give the signals for them. If the developers deactivate these chips and the bombs don't work, then it might be a tough plan depending if they bring people with guns.

It all depends if the developers think the players themselves think of only "winning". Besides, using a bomb on a helicopter is throwing the helicopter down a cliff. So they will have to find other weapons like knives, etc for threats. The plan itself sounds good, but things that have turned out good turned bad in this series for the most part.
Old 2012-11-23, 16:00   Link #525
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
It looks like shit will hit the fan next episode.

Also, getting the quota for just one player and then escaping together sounds too good to be true.
12 episodes right? Then I can see that happening.

Lesson learned; don't suddenly appear behind someone who was left in the dark for a while.

Current Sig
Sinanju(Poco)

Last Sig
Mimi

Kuon
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 17:54   Link #526
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaihan View Post
Lesson learned; don't suddenly appear behind someone who was left in the dark for a while.
That was certainly a hilarious scene and probably my favorite in this episode.
Images
manga comparison
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-11-24, 06:42   Link #527
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Nice Episode. Himiko really cried. She never thought Sakamoto was telling her the truth. Don't know what will happen if Sakamoto will learn about this... hey may end up building a love nest..LOls..hehehe

Now next week... another bloody day...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 07:01   Link #528
Chandela
Straight Chillin

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
No. That is why I think the girls think that way.

Having peaked a bit ahead, I can only say that if Himiko was that naive to believe her friend and his fellow bandmates were nice guys (Yeah, she was.), then being on that island is going to be a wake up call to what a nice guy really is like. Compared to how girls get their vengeance nowadays, being sent to that island was prob the least violent act of retribution that they could have done.

Being naive about the consequences of your actions does not excuse you from responsibility for an adverse outcome.

So anyways, you guys really need to move on.
What? Wait......

What?!?

Do you seriously think that being sent to an island where people kill each other with explosives is the least violent act of retribution that they could have done? What?? WHAT!?!?!? Seriously??
I couldn't disagree with this more. Just..... wow.

Lets think about this for a second. Everybody on this island is loaded with various kinds of explosives. Timers, Crackers, Implosions, Blazing Gas etc. and you are telling me that this is the least violent act of retribution. HAVE YOU SEEN THE IMPLOSION BIM?! Least violent??? WHAT?!? You my good fellow have a very twisted sense of women, either that or you are just playin' and I can't tell the difference.
Old 2012-11-24, 14:52   Link #529
chancs

^^ Sigh. We were so busy in discussing about "moral" for filling up the names in that abduction form ( ) that we dedicated complete two-three pages on this.

And isn't this a special thread for anime only ?
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 19:33   Link #530
Chandela
Straight Chillin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
^^ Sigh. We were so busy in discussing about "moral" for filling up the names in that abduction form ( ) that we dedicated complete two-three pages on this.

And isn't this a special thread for anime only ?
I have yet to see anything saying that says this is a special thread for anime only. Especially since people are talkng about the manga within the first few pages.

Anyways, I enjoyed the latest episode quite a bit. I lke the change in the opening. Subtle but nice. The thought of another game having already taken place before hand never crossed my mind until now. It would suck to have already survived the game once just to be brought back for a second time. Somebody must really hate Masahito. Nice episode, I look forward to the next one.
Old 2012-11-25, 00:10   Link #531
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandela View Post
What? Wait......

What?!?

Do you seriously think that being sent to an island where people kill each other with explosives is the least violent act of retribution that they could have done? What?? WHAT!?!?!? Seriously??
I couldn't disagree with this more. Just..... wow.

Lets think about this for a second. Everybody on this island is loaded with various kinds of explosives. Timers, Crackers, Implosions, Blazing Gas etc. and you are telling me that this is the least violent act of retribution. HAVE YOU SEEN THE IMPLOSION BIM?! Least violent??? WHAT?!? You my good fellow have a very twisted sense of women, either that or you are just playin' and I can't tell the difference.
Didn't the thread just went thru this a few pages ago....

To sum it up again....dude, girls are violent too irl. To give you an example. Some people didn't wear pierced earrings where I grew up because in a fight they would pull on the ear rings and split the earlobes open. This isn't a twisted sense. S*** can happen.

And if you want twisted...I hear Narutaru has a particulariy gruesome scene involving girls misbehaving.

Now, can we please stop beating the decomposing horse carcass anymore?
Old 2012-11-25, 01:49   Link #532
Chandela
Straight Chillin

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Didn't the thread just went thru this a few pages ago....

To sum it up again....dude, girls are violent too irl. To give you an example. Some people didn't wear pierced earrings where I grew up because in a fight they would pull on the ear rings and split the earlobes open. This isn't a twisted sense. S*** can happen.

And if you want twisted...I hear Narutaru has a particulariy gruesome scene involving girls misbehaving.

Now, can we please stop beating the decomposing horse carcass anymore?
Well to clarify why I brought it up, my phone brought up the wrong page and I assumed it was the most recent page. As you all can see I was incorrect.

Now let me say this. I am perfectly aware of how vicious some women can be irl. TRUST ME I KNOW. I still see people take off their earrings before a fight because it makes sense to do just that for the reason that you stated. But saying that earrings being pulled off in a fight (for example) is worse then a survival game where everyone is armed with explosives is a little ridiculous.

If you are under the impression that I think a vicious act of revenge wont happen then you are mistaken. As you said s*** can happen and take my word for it I have seen some crazy s*** happen.

Anyway as you said lets stop beating the dead horse and continue with whatever it is we both do.
Old 2012-11-25, 07:41   Link #533
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Are we sure the horse won't come back as a zombie?
Old 2012-11-25, 18:22   Link #534
Seihai
スマイリウム

Images
Old 2012-11-26, 06:42   Link #535
eiyuu99

^ No BIMs?
eiyuu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 07:59   Link #536
chancs

Quote:
Images
And now they have swords? Wonder if they will have Bows also
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 09:23   Link #537
Breimoon

i dont think they will given guns at most crossbows. they are easy to make
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 10:47   Link #538
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm pretty sure that pic is a Sucker Punch parody, so don't take it too seriously.
Old 2012-11-26, 11:32   Link #539
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Images
Although pretty hot, I don't feel like it captures Himiko's beautiful eyes very well.
Old 2012-11-26, 12:37   Link #540
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Although pretty hot, I don't feel like it captures Himiko's beautiful eyes very well.
Good observation. Anime advantage +1; Himiko's eyes in the anime are far more captivating than in the manga. Pretty sure they intentionally put emphasis on them for whatever reason there can be. They already stood out to me when I saw the OP for the first time - just beautiful.

Tags
action, seinen