AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-06, 22:41   Link #2401
Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
1. Yes. They are ordered by power. The goat's immune to #3 and #4.
2. Primogenitors have enough strength to demolish a building with brute strength without magic, which Kojou displayed when he first blocked an attack from Astarte. Kojou's dodged light-speed and interdimensional attacks from Kanon's angel form.
3. They all pretty much fly.
4. No. They're called D-types because they all have the classic Draculean characteristics. Cain is not a vampire. He's a cursed human.
1. Yea but to be fair, I don't really care if one of my abilities is blocked by another, that seems more like an ass pull by the author to make the goat seem better. But in a practical setting both the dimension eating dragon and mist crab/lobster both to me seem far more valuable and broken.

2. If what you say is true, and I believe you, then why does Koujou need to even bother with his familiars for a lot of his enemies. I know for technical reasons he needed he need the dragon and time familiar against kanon/the witch and the wiseman, but for a lot of the other fights the seem needless. I guess it really is a case of the author not really thinking things through.

3. I meant can Koujou fly using the familiars, or is he ground bound while they fly.

4. Well I guess if the progeniturs are supposed to thousand if not millions of years old he can't be Dracula, but his identity wasn't revealed yet, right?
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 22:56   Link #2402
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
1. Yea but to be fair, I don't really care if one of my abilities is blocked by another, that seems more like an ass pull by the author to make the goat seem better. But in a practical setting both the dimension eating dragon and mist crab/lobster both to me seem far more valuable and broken.

2. If what you say is true, and I believe you, then why does Koujou need to even bother with his familiars for a lot of his enemies. I know for technical reasons he needed he need the dragon and time familiar against kanon/the witch and the wiseman, but for a lot of the other fights the seem needless. I guess it really is a case of the author not really thinking things through.

3. I meant can Koujou fly using the familiars, or is he ground bound while they fly.

4. Well I guess if the progeniturs are supposed to thousand if not millions of years old he can't be Dracula, but his identity wasn't revealed yet, right?
1. It's not that they're blocked. The higher ranked kenjuu are on such a different level that they're unaffected by the abilities of lower ranked kenjuu. Simply put, they're stronger. #1 is a divine goat. Emphasis on the "divine." This is why it's immune to #3 which can devour higher dimensional beings and #4 mistification ability that could ward off reality warping.

2. Let's see. Against Astarte, who was armed with a DOE barrier, physical and magical attacks were pretty much useless. Nalakuvera had him outnumbered and honestly it's just so much easier just to have his kenjuu do the fighting.

2. Probably.

4. He's been around since creation and predates the image of Tepes. If anything, Vlad Tepes was probably descended from him. We know his title is the Lost Warlord. His actual name has yet to be revealed.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 00:29   Link #2403
Pierre

Quote:
1. It's not that they're blocked. The higher ranked kenjuu are on such a different level that they're unaffected by the abilities of lower ranked kenjuu. Simply put, they're stronger. #1 is a divine goat. Emphasis on the "divine." This is why it's immune to #3 which can devour higher dimensional beings and #4 mistification ability that could ward off reality warping.

2. Let's see. Against Astarte, who was armed with a DOE barrier, physical and magical attacks were pretty much useless. Nalakuvera had him outnumbered and honestly it's just so much easier just to have his kenjuu do the fighting.

2. Probably.

4. He's been around since creation and predates the image of Tepes. If anything, Vlad Tepes was probably descended from him. We know his title is the Lost Warlord. His actual name has yet to be revealed.
1. I am curious about something then. Would the goat have worked had he had it, during the fight against the Witch and the dark grimorie?

2. Fair enough.

4. Yea I was sure how old the progenitors were supposed to be when I first thought about. Although he could arguably be Gilgamesh. He was a warrior king who is/was supposed to be at least a few thousand years old. Then again author might just make up a character completely.
Old 2014-07-07, 00:55   Link #2404
tsunade666

The kenjuu are rock paper scissors. It was explained before by ougun that some kenjuu just has more used than the others and its based on the situation.

goat will probably just rip apart the distorted space created by the witch.

The goat has perfect defense and offense with its thousands of thousand diamond bits that even ward of reality warping.

and when I said rock, paper, scissor I meant in the situation.

Kojou is just lucky to always pull an aspul on the kenjuu.

Like the event with Kanon. The other kenjuu won't be able to help him to separate the angel fux from kanon and it. But with the dimension severing of the 3rd kenjuu. He manage to do it.

Sure no 1 kenjuu is overpowered but it will just kill kanon and not save her.

the event with the witch that endangers the island. the other kenjuu won't help when the island is in danger which the 4th rank mist turtle ability to turn mist helps.

the event with the alchemist where it just continue to regenerate.

I don't know how the 3rd kenjuu manage to lost or rather when kojou summon all his kenjuu but still got beaten (talking about noob) because it was skip in the anime but with the 11th kenjuu to control time. it just reverse the ever regenerating monster into nothingness.

its just rock paper scissor.

the golden lion won't help with the battle against the golden monster because they are within a vast body of water. unleashing it will kill them. the same for the 3rd kenjuu.

as a matter of fact from the novel. Kojou is pretty much noob and reckless. Summoning a kenjuu cost tremors to the island and its only 1 kenjuu but when he summons multiple of them? shudders to think of what the other feels.

specially the 3rd kenjuu is practically warping its surrounding. distorting it and its mouth is a freaking black hole that sucks anything even without moving.

and all its power is wasted on kojou who got 1 hit KO by a special force (human!) in vol 10(is it werewolf or human? though still... 1 hit ko? oh come one. how dumb can one get)

You know. I kinda hate kinji for being annoying tsundere but kojou tops it all for being dumb.
Old 2014-07-07, 03:39   Link #2405
Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
The kenjuu are rock paper scissors. It was explained before by ougun that some kenjuu just has more used than the others and its based on the situation.

goat will probably just rip apart the distorted space created by the witch.

The goat has perfect defense and offense with its thousands of thousand diamond bits that even ward of reality warping.

and when I said rock, paper, scissor I meant in the situation.

Kojou is just lucky to always pull an aspul on the kenjuu.

Like the event with Kanon. The other kenjuu won't be able to help him to separate the angel fux from kanon and it. But with the dimension severing of the 3rd kenjuu. He manage to do it.

Sure no 1 kenjuu is overpowered but it will just kill kanon and not save her.

the event with the witch that endangers the island. the other kenjuu won't help when the island is in danger which the 4th rank mist turtle ability to turn mist helps.

the event with the alchemist where it just continue to regenerate.

I don't know how the 3rd kenjuu manage to lost or rather when kojou summon all his kenjuu but still got beaten (talking about noob) because it was skip in the anime but with the 11th kenjuu to control time. it just reverse the ever regenerating monster into nothingness.

its just rock paper scissor.

the golden lion won't help with the battle against the golden monster because they are within a vast body of water. unleashing it will kill them. the same for the 3rd kenjuu.

as a matter of fact from the novel. Kojou is pretty much noob and reckless. Summoning a kenjuu cost tremors to the island and its only 1 kenjuu but when he summons multiple of them? shudders to think of what the other feels.

specially the 3rd kenjuu is practically warping its surrounding. distorting it and its mouth is a freaking black hole that sucks anything even without moving.

and all its power is wasted on kojou who got 1 hit KO by a special force (human!) in vol 10(is it werewolf or human? though still... 1 hit ko? oh come one. how dumb can one get)

You know. I kinda hate kinji for being annoying tsundere but kojou tops it all for being dumb.
Koujou brings great shame to his Kenjuu. I really hate how the author basically gets away with no using Regulus or any other kenjuu in basically every single situation by saying, oh the damage would be too much and destroy the island. What a coop out. Because if Regulus is a bad ass as I have read in these threads, Vatler, Nakulvera, etc. He would fry them all to the ground no matter what, because the descriptions sound like he can level a city. But oh no, we would have no itogami isalnd then.

Oh well I still love the work, so hopefully ln get a steady translator and season 2 comes out in a year or two. Id also like someone to pick this up domestically so I can buy it on blu ray.
Old 2014-07-09, 18:01   Link #2406
haseo0408

According to BT the volume 11 of Strike the Blood will be released in september 10!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 19:53   Link #2407
tsunade666

^any early synopsis/summary or cover page?
Old 2014-07-09, 20:43   Link #2408
haseo0408

Quote:
^any early synopsis/summary or cover page?
Nothing so far, not even the tittle of the volume is out yet but it shouldn´t be long before we know something.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 21:40   Link #2409
tsunade666

I excited to see the 2 new kaleid blood that has been sent by chaos bride as a gift to kojou.
Old 2014-07-09, 21:41   Link #2410
bakato

Quote:
I excited to see the 2 new kaleid blood that has been sent by chaos bride as a gift to kojou.
I'll be excited if they're girls.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 22:29   Link #2411
Pierre

Quote:
I'll be excited if they're girls.
I assumed all Kaleid bloods would look like Avorra.
Old 2014-07-10, 00:36   Link #2412
AceTrigger

One more volume then we'll have enough content for a 2nd season :3

Btw

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
AceTrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-10, 18:03   Link #2413
Windsgrace

Quote:
Where are you reading the volumes? I mean baka tsuki has yet to translate them...or are you reading them from the novels themselves raw? Honestly I want to read start to finish but I want atleast volumes 7 on to be translated. The "active translator has yet to post anything.
Windsgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-10, 19:02   Link #2414
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Where are you reading the volumes? I mean baka tsuki has yet to translate them...or are you reading them from the novels themselves raw? Honestly I want to read start to finish but I want atleast volumes 7 on to be translated. The "active translator has yet to post anything.
Errr you mean JinXiang? If so, then yeah Jin has been doing daily updates to Chapter 2. Figured that spamming updates of parts of a chapter is added would be tedious. There will be an update when the chapter is complete.

It will take some time though since Jin is in the national service. Some work is better than nothing.

Have a question regarding a series? Feel free to tweet at me @BionicMeerkat

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet and Strike the Blood
BionicMeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-10, 19:45   Link #2415
Vaans
NEET

Quote:
What volume did it happen?

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-10, 20:28   Link #2416
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaans View Post
What volume did it happen?
In vol 10. Chaos Bride send 2 keleid blood to the akatsuki island

I really thought they go to america or chaos bride territory in vol 10 but it looks like it all happen again in the akatsuki island.
Old 2014-07-11, 01:26   Link #2417
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicMeerkat View Post
Errr you mean JinXiang? If so, then yeah Jin has been doing daily updates to Chapter 2. Figured that spamming updates of parts of a chapter is added would be tedious. There will be an update when the chapter is complete.

It will take some time though since Jin is in the national service. Some work is better than nothing.
Hmm true...do you think by any chance once its a full project others will join? It's a hope of mine...or I should just learn Japanese. xD
Windsgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 02:50   Link #2418
Pierre

^I would have thought its best chance was while the anime was running, but then again, Mondij was dead even while the anime ran, and now its about to get LN 6 finished, so its almost weird sometimes what gets picked up.
Old 2014-07-11, 12:11   Link #2419
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Hmm true...do you think by any chance once its a full project others will join? It's a hope of mine...or I should just learn Japanese. xD
I don't know tbh. I would hope that it would get some traction once it becomes a full project but that isn't going to happen for a couple weeks/months. Ideally we would actually have 2 translators for the project but RL stuff is always more important than translating so nothing we can do but wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
^I would have thought its best chance was while the anime was running, but then again, Mondij was dead even while the anime ran, and now its about to get LN 6 finished, so its almost weird sometimes what gets picked up.
Yeah magref came to the rescue for Mondaiji. I still remember transferring the first chapter magref ever did badly since I was still learning the ropes haha

Have a question regarding a series? Feel free to tweet at me @BionicMeerkat

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet and Strike the Blood
BionicMeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 15:05   Link #2420
Miraluka
Banned

http://www.lisani.jp/news/id93389

Anime event on October 12th.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cringe heroine, dengeki bunko, fake harem, harem, open ending, strike the blood, vampires