AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-25, 23:26   Link #101
Silver_shadow
Ramen all the way!!

not a bad ep. storyline for filler was pretty good. only thing that pisses me off about this is that they never show any action or fighting. they just skip to some person watching and make action noises. better have some decent fight stuff. rain umbrella jutsu thingy was cool. mebbe morino has a bloodline limit or something. u see fire in someones eyes at the preview part. looks to make an interesting mini arc
Silver_shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-28, 01:34   Link #102
Hatake_Kakashi
Team 7 Sensei

Send a message via AIM to Hatake_Kakashi
Ok am I the only one that thought of how they're gonna phase back into the manga line after the filler arch??? I mean if Sasuke is already out of the hospital how is he supposed to go back to fight Naruto?? I mean is he gonna get uber hurt and have to go back then get pissed at Naruto all over again. Cause in the manga he got pissed after seeing Naruto kick Gaara's ass all over the forest while he couldn't do a damn thing. Now it's like that part never happend. I don't think there is any logical way that they can gracefully phase out of the filler arch and return to the manga timeline and not have major contradictions.
Hatake_Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-28, 03:46   Link #103
coash

Ok am I the only one that thought of how they're gonna phase back into the manga line with sasuke wearing a blue not black shirt?
coash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-28, 04:11   Link #104
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coash
Ok am I the only one that thought of how they're gonna phase back into the manga line with sasuke wearing a blue not black shirt?
In the manga, from the time he gets out of the hospital, he is already wearing his old clothes. So basically the anime is right with the manga in terms of clothing for Sasuke.

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-28, 20:21   Link #105
Buu
will I ever be loved.....

I thought that this episode was really funny and interesting. And I cant wait to see ep 103. Just imagine I only started watch Naruto from a CD that my bro got from his friend. It had like eps 60-63 and after that I downloaded every eps to catch up and I watched like a dozen eps a day because it is so good. My fave anime.
Buu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-28, 22:46   Link #106
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
Quote:
Ok am I the only one that thought of how they're gonna phase back into the manga line after the filler arch??? I mean if Sasuke is already out of the hospital how is he supposed to go back to fight Naruto?? I mean is he gonna get uber hurt and have to go back then get pissed at Naruto all over again. Cause in the manga he got pissed after seeing Naruto kick Gaara's ass all over the forest while he couldn't do a damn thing. Now it's like that part never happend. I don't think there is any logical way that they can gracefully phase out of the filler arch and return to the manga timeline and not have major contradictions.
could have put some spoilers on that ¬_¬
Agallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 17:30   Link #107
Kobugodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_fan
hmm...

is it just me or is anyone else wondering:

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS JIRAYA???

lol. as far as i know, i don't think they discussed his dissappearance what? didn't jiraya promise to take naruto under his wing for awhile mostly to protect him from itachi and co.?

also, WHY DOES THIS EPISODE LOOK LIKE IT'S HORRIBLY DRAWN???

one last thing, why do i have this BAAADDD feeling that this anime filler is going to put a lot of plot-holes into the perfectly fine manga-storyline? esp. all the team 7 characters seem really really out of place...

Sasuke is seems to be too cool and calm (he just recovered from his injuries, he still has that cursed seal, he should be going through a lot right now mostly due to itachi's influence.); Naruto is annoying once again, where's the bit of maturity he gained from fighting Gaara and now Kabuto, heck even Konahamaru seems to be more mature than him; and Sakura is well just Sakura, this arc better make some use of her!

*my 2 cents*
sorry.... nm mind me

Last edited by Kobugodo; 2004-09-29 at 20:39.
Kobugodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 17:42   Link #108
rorosama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobugodo
Naruto is Naruto... he'll never mature in my eyes. and I have to admit Sasuske seems to be over everything... as if nothing happened. I'd have to say tho... out of all the characters... Sakura is the one that suprised me the most in this episode.

HOW THE HELL DID SHE RIP THE PILLAR FROM THE BOAT!!

I've never seen Sakura do anything remotely usefull... but she manages to rip a pillar (a la rock lee) and take out a bunch of guys. wtf!
is this in 103?
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 20:39   Link #109
Kobugodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorosama
is this in 103?
sorry... my bad... it is in episode 103
Kobugodo is offline   Reply With Quote