Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-10, 23:19   Link #41
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
I too am disappointed in your taste. You make me sad knowing that there's a person who doesn't like it.

It wasn't bad, but yes Raikiri did rock! they didnt have the song when rock lee took off his weights and started whoopn ass to.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 02:00   Link #42
xavier8200

As stated I really like this OST, however, i was kind of dissapointed when the third opening and the third and fourth ending songs werent on the OST.

Oh well Ill just have to add them from my personal stash and create a Naruto OSTv.2.0
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 02:43   Link #43
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
still missing my favorite song in the series...
for an awesome example, see episode 73. The song starts at 5minutes 9 seconds.
It's incredible, and the perfect song for sarutobi.
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 04:36   Link #44
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNtity
Yeah, my theory was flawed since Shikamaru's theme also appeared before the Hyuga fight and that also wasn't on the this OST. Alone is actually a rearranged version of Loneliness from the first OST. Which helped my confussion.

Shika's theme, Jiraiya's theme, Lee's theme, Gaara's theme, Viva la Rock and Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni. You better.
+ Gamabunta's theme and Haku's flashbacks, then I'll be truly happy.

Also, there's 3 different tunes used in Lee's fight with Gaara, I hope they all make it onto the OST, in particular the tune playing when he does the Ura Renge.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 08:20   Link #45
ds'
Über n00b

Send a message via ICQ to ds'
Thumbs down

Don't get me wrong. I love the music in Naruto but this has te be one of the worst compilation they could think of. Most of the songs are 'ok'. Nothing special at least. It also doesn't have the 'GREAT' songs like OST #1.

Overall this OST is pretty bad in Naruto terms. The anime has many excellent songs (between ep20-40) that should have made it on OST2. They've chosen not to.

I get the impression that they're milking the soundtracks. They KNOW it's going to sell.

Well, most of you guys love the soundtrack, so that's good. Add me to dissapointed list..
ds' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 15:09   Link #46
CaSe-
胸のひねること

I too was looking forward to the Ura Renge song, but i got 2 out of three that i wanted! Anyhow, roll on OST III
CaSe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 11:00   Link #47
Jn183

Booo...I was looking forward to that instrumental track that was play when TenTen did her Twin Dragon. I guess its not in this cd. Anyone know what the title of that song I'm looking for?
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 19:18   Link #48
akunin667

Ezpecially

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNtity
Yeah, my theory was flawed since Shikamaru's theme also appeared before the Hyuga fight and that also wasn't on the this OST. Alone is actually a rearranged version of Loneliness from the first OST. Which helped my confussion.

Shika's theme, Jiraiya's theme, Lee's theme, Gaara's theme, Viva la Rock and Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni. You better.
you know that Guitar heavy track that was played after Rock Lee removed his weights? well they played it for sasuke too in the early part of the gaara fight(when Sasuke was using lee's speed). and it still rocked then. I guess i'll have to take it up with kishimoto when i get to Japan in May, because I've been needing this track to complete my Rock Lee themed Cellphone mod...

I guess since they used it for sasuke during the tournament there is still a chance for it on sound track 3. But if they name it something having to do with sasuke, I'm gonna flip! because sasuke saSUCKs!!

Rock Lee 4 Life

Last edited by akunin667; 2004-03-30 at 19:30.
akunin667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 20:03   Link #49
eLstar
(^_^)v

Kishimoto has nothing to do with the arrangement of the OST.

///_^

Also, as quoted by Dranz (me),

Quote:
Sasuke Rules, everyone else sucks!

...except maybe Shikamaru, Kakashi, Kabuto, Rock Lee, Choji, Zabuza, Naruto and maybe...
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 20:15   Link #50
ChouOishii

man... not to flame or anything, but... people like naruto's music? o_o

there are a few songs I like (Strong and Strike, a couple of the songs from major fights), but most of the music in this series is... well, background music. it's just there to add to the mood, but very few tracks have ever really made me think "wow, this composer is awesome!"

again, I'm not trying to flame or anything, but have the people who really like this soundtrack ever listened to anything by yoko kanno? I mean, this music serves its purpose, but I don't really understand how you guys consider it "9.5/10" ^^;

lol, well, that being said, anyone out there feel like hooking me up with a copy of viva la rock? or providing a link to the single if that's been released.. I do love that song ^_^

one last time: I'm really not trying to piss anyone off, I'm just curious to hear your reasoning behind the rave reviews most people here have given this soundtrack ^^;

m(_ _)m
ChouOishii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-31, 00:15   Link #51
Hanabishi_Recca
Parrothead

I was disapointed in it. The music is good, don't get me wrong but there were a lot of songs they missed. One's that were earlier on too, before Orochi and Raikiri. Most notably, Lee's theme.

My only guess is that maybe they will do a Character theme cd....maybe. Because there was a lot missing from this one...
Hanabishi_Recca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-31, 05:50   Link #52
WaterElf

i don't like the OST

but some music are good
WaterElf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-31, 11:53   Link #53
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterElf
i don't like the OST

but some music are good
yea, i liked the first better, this OST was over rated by allot of people.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-31, 12:42   Link #54
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChouOishii
one last time: I'm really not trying to piss anyone off, I'm just curious to hear your reasoning behind the rave reviews most people here have given this soundtrack ^^;

m(_ _)m
It's called an opinion. Look it up.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote