AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-05-27, 05:05   Link #21
Kaede-chan

Bleach the movie (YaY!!) I can't wait for it to show. Just hope there are not much boring stuff in it.
Old 2006-06-12, 05:46   Link #22
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Actually judging from the promo trailer, I'd say its just a re-animated compilation movie of the series.........notice all the brand new high quality footage of scenes from the SS arc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF19Jmn6QyU

Another note is that I feel this movie has been in work for a long time since alot of the high quality redone footage looks straight out of the Gamecube Bleach game intro.

Last edited by Sety; 2006-06-12 at 06:09.
Old 2006-06-12, 09:34   Link #23
Eandia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety
Actually judging from the promo trailer, I'd say its just a re-animated compilation movie of the series.........notice all the brand new high quality footage of scenes from the SS arc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF19Jmn6QyU

Another note is that I feel this movie has been in work for a long time since alot of the high quality redone footage looks straight out of the Gamecube Bleach game intro.
How can you call yourself a bleach fan and not notice that those scenes are all unedited scenes from the bleach episodes and intros?

Nothing has been re-animated or is in higher quality.
Old 2006-06-12, 11:44   Link #24
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

I noticed it and you shouldn't be so eager to jump on peoples backs.......there will be some re-animating or touching up if they're planning a theatrical release. Its common sense in all honesty, just look at any of the Gundam compilation movies, who the fuck is gonna go watch a cut down version of something they get for free on their TV if they're not making any additions to it or re-drawing some scenes?

Ask yourself that.
Old 2006-06-12, 11:54   Link #25
Eandia

Why would they even call it a movie if it's just a "re-animated compilation of the series"?

Ask yourself that, and considering that the only one here who thinks this thing is a re-animated compilation of the series is you, I think my case is pretty solid.
Old 2006-06-12, 12:37   Link #26
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eandia
Why would they even call it a movie if it's just a "re-animated compilation of the series"?
Why would they call the Gundam movies 'movies' if thats essentially what they are summed up? Well maybe we should now call it "Bleach: The Theatrical Release!"

Why the hell would they release a trailer obviously with footage from the original show if its gonna be off canon like with the Sealed Sword Frenzy? Unless they're doing it for the hell of it then hell yeah I'm wrong.

Quote:
Ask yourself that, and considering that the only one here who thinks this thing is a re-animated compilation of the series is you, I think my case is pretty solid.
The only thing solid here is your inflated ego considering that your the ONLY person whos replied so far after I posted the link and felt the need to make a post with a rather derogatary tone directly at me for some light off comment/opinion that may or may not be true.
Old 2006-06-12, 13:17   Link #27
Eandia

As the trailer refers to a "final battle" or saishuu kessen between two powers it is more likely that the movie only involves the characters that are shown in the trailer rather than re-animating battles from the arcs.

However, I apologize for my behaviour in the previous post, I cannot say right off the bat why I behaved as I did but I don't want to continue this pattern so I'm sorry and ask for forgiveness.
Old 2006-06-13, 05:04   Link #28
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

All things forgiven and forgotten if you wish.
Old 2006-06-13, 14:54   Link #29
NaNash|

I think it will be pretty much like the OVAs.

Just some extra story that, maybe, totally unrelated to the manga.
Old 2006-06-18, 07:10   Link #30
zajhein
Vizard

I for one think that promo trailer is fake, done by someone with some fancy editing skills. The movie seems to be genuine from their website and ANN, even though i can't read japanese. Although no information about the movie is anywhere other than from people in forums making random guesses. I'm going to wait till november sometime to get excited about it though. To me there's no poing guessing or debating when there's no information out.
Old 2006-06-19, 02:49   Link #31
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

1. It is real
2. Its released in november. It is nothing special if they dont give you the footage.
3. Its highly improbable they will be just * remaking * the whle anime coz thats gonna bedumb. I prefer something totally out of canon than something that isnt new at all.
Old 2006-06-20, 23:09   Link #32
EvErLaStInG-LiFe
ソウル&

I bet its probably going to be just changed graphic.......
I heard that the project was started when they made the trailer, so the trailer is not fake...
Old 2006-06-21, 11:31   Link #33
hi no ken Jebus

The title for the bleach movie "Bleach: Memories of Nobody" takes place after SS. Ichigo is fighting hollows but then a mysterious new force appears. The movie website opens 6/26.
Old 2006-06-26, 17:24   Link #34
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

You heard of it. You asked for it. You stood by it. And here it is:

Bleach, the movie website
Old 2006-06-26, 21:22   Link #35
ShinigamiRukia
Ketchup Drinker

Send a message via MSN to ShinigamiRukia
Oh Rukia in her Shinigami Suit <3! I'm gunna check out that trailer then, thanks for the link Guido

Thanks mangalowres for the avatar ^^
Thanks vandakiara
for the sig. ^^
Old 2006-06-28, 02:07   Link #36
willem113
I wanna go peeping ^^

Send a message via MSN to willem113
man i REALY wanna watch this movie
Old 2006-06-28, 02:49   Link #37
esquire

I would have been excited about the movie, a year ago whilst the series was looking great and without fillers. Im going to imagine that the movie is just one big spin off from the series. Money, money, money, is what Bleach is about now.
Old 2006-07-02, 09:50   Link #38
rukia82

From Bleach 7: the plot of the movie:
Spoiler:

Jump's info
Spoiler:

Old 2006-07-14, 10:36   Link #39
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The movie's website now hosts the first (30-seconds) trailer for the film.
Old 2006-07-14, 22:47   Link #40
AnbuItachi

naruto movies are like a few fillers put together into one long episode = a movie -.-
Closed Thread