Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-16, 03:30   Link #6841
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Newtype Romance, 2008 Summer
Spoiler for poem(?) on this spread:
Personally, I take words from the editor of Newtype Romance with a grain of salt... And the salt is probably pink with girl's fantasies.

It seems the spotlight of this issue is the interview I posted earlier.

Summary: Shirley's memory returned, and was killed by Rolo. Knowing this, Lelouch hates Rolo even more.

Rolo: He once was an assassin from the Cult, sent by V.V. to act as Lelouch's younger brother. But his feelings toward Lelouch is starting to be "more than just an elder brother". (Oh, Newtype Romance.)
Old 2008-07-16, 03:36   Link #6842
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Well, that second part was thoroughly disturbing, though not too surprising. Kill yourself by overusing your Geass already, Rolo, you team-killing, over-dependent psychopath.
Old 2008-07-16, 03:47   Link #6843
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

I have a feeling that the geass kids in the geass cult are educated to value sibling love above everything else. V.V. and Rolo are examples of that and those 5 kids were really delighted to see a Rolo nii-san. Its all because of V.V.'s brother complex.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2008-07-16, 06:48   Link #6844
Tkpenalty
I Want GN Flag II

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
I think that copying a famous novel and twisting it around is an idea almost every story in existence has done. There's a theory I heard of a little while ago that there are only 7 original story lines in the universe. Everything else is just twisting it around to fit a different scenario.

There are undeniable links to 1984. The 3 world power system is what is really getting to me. But, there are parallels to characters, and considering that Lelouche was captured, it's even more so. But, look at the ED. That is Lelouche and Suzaku both smiling and happy, holding hands. Considering that Shirley is shown as an angel, it is likely that a lot of what's in the ED will happen. AKA, Suzaku/Lelouche will side up. And I see Lelouche switching sides more than I do Suzaku. And since this is the O'Brien situation, I think it is possible that the parrallels will continue.
The ending.... I really think CLAMP just did that cause they thought it looked cool

Sorta depressing that turn 18 (Nina's nuking of tokyo) is on my bday ;_;....
Old 2008-07-16, 06:57   Link #6845
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkpenalty View Post
The ending.... I really think CLAMP just did that cause they thought it looked cool

The nuke in turn 18 is still a speculation, although IMO a rather credible one. So far, what is confirmed is that there will be a second battle @ Tokyo.
Old 2008-07-16, 06:59   Link #6846
hayato
Datte...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to hayato
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkpenalty View Post
Happy birthday! (too early but still)

I wish it was saturday already. NOOO!KJDLKJHAAD!@
Old 2008-07-16, 07:53   Link #6847
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Again, we have Kang's Speculations. This time I'm going for only 50% accuracy (you'll see why):

4. Due to the defeat in Area 11, a coup is attempted in Britannia, centering on Guinevere and Odysseus. This expands in to a Britannian civil war.

6. The truth about Zero is leaked, and this leads to Lelouch being "kicked out" of the Union of Nations. OoBK splits into pro-Lelouch and anti-Lelouch.

7. The world is engulfed in a world war, as four factors fight each other.

8. Schneizel manages to defeat the rebels, killing the ringleaders. This wipes out most of the heirs to the throne, leaving Schneizel almost unopposed.

9. Charles, fed up with the world, activates the Sword of Akasha, starting Ragnorok.

10. As a side effect of the activation of the Sword, C.C. and V.V. lose their powers.

11. Schneizel kills Charles, and takes the throne. Charles, however, manages to tell Lelouch part of the truth of the past before passing on.

12. The final conflict is between Lelouch and Schneizel.

13. Lelouch wins, and brings forth a new world, which is similar to what Charles had in mind.

15. Bismarck, however, is alive to see his Lord's wish come true.
These are the only ones I like and see probable :
4.) I f this were true it would make for a very interesting conflict and this could be the cause that split up the KoR
6.) Oh god I wish this would happen sooner
7.) Wow how will they resolve this before that end?
8.) see 4
9.) I guess that explains 7
10.) At least they can be normal for what's that worth
11.) What a Tweest
12) Brother Vs. Brother
13.) Just as planned
15.) see 13
Overall pretty good speculation although with the lack of detail of each characters fate its hard to engulf
Old 2008-07-16, 07:57   Link #6848
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Did you guys hear that? Rollo is just a V.V.'s men after He gaves a geass since rollo is a child then since Nunnally been held captived from S1 V.V. sent Rollo to take over lelouch as a younger brother. Now lulu must find his way out to retrieve nunnally back!! i mean come on since i've been dying for this all time till i couldn't sleep bcoz of this.

Son of the bitch........ Come on. i can't wait this for so long! i mean it.

but yeah, Thanks a LOT. god, I've felt bad & disgraced bcoz of this (newtype romance) .

*i've been anxiously despair bcoz of dying to wait about what will happen NEXT. guys, don't get me wrong.*

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2008-07-16 at 08:34. Reason: all bcoz of my feelings after i read the newtype romance session...
Old 2008-07-16, 08:00   Link #6849
C.C.
Gray Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Personally, I take words from the editor of Newtype Romance with a grain of salt... And the salt is probably pink with girl's fantasies.

Summary: Shirley's memory returned, and was killed by Rolo. Knowing this, Lelouch hates Rolo even more.

Rolo: He once was an assassin from the Cult, sent by V.V. to act as Lelouch's younger brother. But his feelings toward Lelouch is starting to be "more than just an elder brother". (Oh, Newtype Romance.)
Thanks for both the interview and this!!
I'm sure the last quote for Rolo is just for yaoi girls!

But I enjoyed the interview very much! Seiyuus are always that nice, especially the one of Ohgi talking of Viletta as "Chigusa"! *--*
Old 2008-07-16, 08:07   Link #6850
Var
Banned

Good old Newtype Romance, giving us no new information.
Old 2008-07-16, 08:29   Link #6851
Tolle Erik Koenig
LOL!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Good old Newtype Romance, giving us no new information.
Well, I never trusted it anyway. I thought it was the hard copy of the Romance thread.
Old 2008-07-16, 08:47   Link #6852
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

Well, Kallen is actually Lelouch's Queen! That appears to be only for his chess metaphore, but who knows?
Old 2008-07-16, 08:54   Link #6853
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Overall pretty good speculation although with the lack of detail of each characters fate its hard to engulf
Given that I'm doing a speculation to the ending, even this much is a bit over the top. To go further is insane, or I have the power to see the future.
Old 2008-07-16, 09:02   Link #6854
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Again, we have Kang's Speculations. This time I'm going for only 50% accuracy (you'll see why):

1. The Union of Nations is formed, and attacks Area 11 (duh)

2. Ohgi learns the truth of Zero, and Diethard holds Villetta hostage to stop the info from leaking.

3. Near the end of the Second Battle of Tokyo , Suzaku, while fighting OoBK, uses Nina's nuke because our Einstein told him that it was just a "stronger" weapon. Asahina manages to partly disable it so that it doesn't go nuclear, but dies in the process.

4. Due to the defeat in Area 11, a coup is attempted in Britannia, centering on Guinevere and Odysseus. This expands in to a Britannian civil war.

5. V.V. sides with the rebels.

6. The truth about Zero is leaked, and this leads to Lelouch being "kicked out" of the Union of Nations. OoBK splits into pro-Lelouch and anti-Lelouch.

8. Schneizel manages to defeat the rebels, killing the ringleaders. This wipes out most of the heirs to the throne, leaving Schneizel almost unopposed.

9. Charles, fed up with the world, activates the Sword of Akasha, starting Ragnorok.

10. As a side effect of the activation of the Sword, C.C. and V.V. lose their powers.

11. Schneizel kills Charles, and takes the throne. Charles, however, manages to tell Lelouch part of the truth of the past before passing on.

13. Lelouch wins, and brings forth a new world, which is similar to what Charles had in mind.

14. Suzaku manages to view this new world, but cannot enjoy it.

I'll link this in my sig.
That look very appealing

About 11, I wonder if at this point Charles would send a message to all KoR: "You shall now serve Lelouch Vi Britannia".
Old 2008-07-16, 09:04   Link #6855
KrimzonStriker

Quote:

1. The Union of Nations is formed, and attacks Area 11 (duh)

2. Ohgi learns the truth of Zero, and Diethard holds Villetta hostage to stop the info from leaking.

3. Near the end of the Second Battle of Tokyo , Suzaku, while fighting OoBK, uses Nina's nuke because our Einstein told him that it was just a "stronger" weapon. Asahina manages to partly disable it so that it doesn't go nuclear, but dies in the process.

5. V.V. sides with the rebels.

14. Suzaku manages to view this new world, but cannot enjoy it.

I'll link this in my sig.

Sooo.... what happened to them defectors of the Order you think after he wins? Probably nothing pleasant, poor Ougi doesn't get a break, just like his seiyu said

I see V.V and Charles had a falling out, and I knew this was probably just a basis of having the same goal but different methods between him and Lelouch <_<
Old 2008-07-16, 09:15   Link #6856
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Sooo.... what happened to them defectors of the Order you think after he wins? Probably nothing pleasant, poor Ougi doesn't get a break, just like his seiyu said
I figure that will be resolved before the showdown.
Old 2008-07-16, 09:19   Link #6857
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
I figure that will be resolved before the showdown.
So like, they all say sorry and have a big group hug in order to go kick Britannia's butt?

You know, as much as all this would rock, how do you fit all of it into the span of like 7 episodes
Old 2008-07-16, 09:30   Link #6858
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
So like, they all say sorry and have a big group hug in order to go kick Britannia's butt?

You know, as much as all this would rock, how do you fit all of it into the span of like 7 episodes
Use the SoA on Britannia. Guaranteed win. Plus it'd keep all the Lulu haters happy.
Old 2008-07-16, 10:01   Link #6859
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post

Ugh, would someone please smack that romance editor, and actually do a section about the potential romance between Lelouch-C.C. or Lelouch-Kallen.
Old 2008-07-16, 10:03   Link #6860
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
Ugh, would someone please smack that romance editor, and actually do a section about the potential romance between Lelouch-C.C. or Lelouch-Kallen.
I sent my T-Rex in to eat him.

In all seriousness, though, they did something of the sort last month. Well, not really, more like a passing mention. Either way though, I think that set of speculations and such are something the creators want to keep subdued as it is going to influence the story and Lelouch.

Yes, I know, a subplot influencing the main plot. Preposterous!

And as always, T-Rex is watching you.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories