AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-04-05, 18:07   Link #461
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

「いますか」
Are you there?
「風子です」
This is Fuuko/Fuuko speaking
「あなたのお名前はなんていうんですか」
How do you spell/pronounce your name?
「教えてくでさい」
Please tell me.
「風子お友達になって、一緒に遊びましょう」
As Fuuko's friend, let's play/have fun together.
「楽しいことは…」
As for the fun...
「…これから始まりますよ」
...from now, it begins.

I won't guarantee this translation at all... quite rusty and such, though I believe I understood 70% of it
Old 2008-04-05, 21:20   Link #462
dgreater1
Misuzu & Kotomi Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
「いますか」
Are you there?
「風子です」
This is Fuuko/Fuuko speaking
「あなたのお名前はなんていうんですか」
How do you spell/pronounce your name?
「教えてくでさい」
Please tell me. ==> Please tell Fuuko.
「風子お友達になって、一緒に遊びましょう」
As Fuuko's friend, let's play/have fun together.
「楽しいことは…」
As for the fun...
「…これから始まりますよ」
...from now, it begins.

I won't guarantee this translation at all... quite rusty and such, though I believe I understood 70% of it
Spoiler:

Last edited by dgreater1; 2008-04-05 at 21:37.
dgreater1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 10:24   Link #463
Supergrunch
Tegenaria gigantea

Send a message via MSN to Supergrunch
I just got the full voice version from Himeyashop, it came very quickly, less than two weeks from ordering. I'm playing Kyou's arc and liking it so far... compared to Higurashi, the quality bowls me over. (not that that's surprising...)
Supergrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 08:49   Link #464
Farplaner

Just finished the final end (10 hour marathon on the last day! )

Spoiler for impressions:

Spoiler for questions:
Farplaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 10:09   Link #465
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

@Farplaner:

Spoiler for illusionary world, illusionary girl:

Anyway,

Spoiler for impressions:

Last edited by Proto; 2008-04-13 at 12:04. Reason: whoops
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 11:47   Link #466
Farplaner

I just went to rewatch that part and you're right! I guess I was tired and didn't see the "papa"... >.>
Farplaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 12:46   Link #467
Featherine B.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
*Author

Um, okay, I have no idea if it belongs here or if you can ask something like that, but I'll ask anyway; on Himeyashop, the Full Voice game costs $77. On amazon.jp, it costs around $48.
Spot the error.
What the hell ? Why is there a $30 difference all of the sudden ? Which one is the correct price, then ?!
(I'm asking this because a colleague of my mother is married to a japanese woman, and he happens to go to Japan for a short period of time and then go back here. So, my parents asked me if I wanted anything. Of course, since I've been saving money to buy the Full Voice version of Clannad for a long time now, I'm going to ask him to go buy it for me (since I don't want to buy it off Himeya because of the freakin' shipping costs). So of course, I kinda need to know how much it costs )
Old 2008-04-13, 12:57   Link #468
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

That is probably because Amazon is often doing lots of promotional price for their stuff, though I can't guarantee if they will ship these out of japan.
Is the taxes included in Amazon price though? Or is it a second hand price?
Please post the link.

That said it isn't that suprising, the retail price of the game should be fix, which is 7140 yens, which is roughly 70$.

EDIT: the price on Amazon matching the 7140, though they put, as I though, a promotion on it:
minus 2208 yens
Old 2008-04-13, 13:10   Link #469
Featherine B.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
*Author

Oh, you're right, nevermind. I indeed saw that it was a promotion, but I don't know, for some reason it looks like it completely slipped out of my mind *bangs her head against the monitor*. Thank you for your response .
Old 2008-04-17, 12:33   Link #470
Defiled

one question about the game, what should i do to avoid losing any lights? according to the timeline, the endings which i've done are yukine, then sunohara siblings, misae, tomoyo, fuuko, and a failure in kappei's route (which i don't get any light and ends with kappei move away from the city), ryou, and lastly, on progress is kyou

is it still possible for me to avoid losing any lights? according what i've read on this forum, i must done koumura after fuuko, is that mean right after i done fuuko's route, i must proceed to the koumura route immediately? and one question about the guide, did that guide avoids us from any encounter of losing lights?

and lastly, sorry if my english is bad

Last edited by Klashikari; 2008-04-17 at 13:29.
Defiled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 13:22   Link #471
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiled View Post
is it still possible for me to avoid losing any lights? according what i've read on this forum, i must done koumura after fuuko, is that mean right after i done fuuko's route, i must proceed to the koumura route immediately? and one question about the guide, did that guide avoids us from any encounter of losing lights?
There is no way to "lose" any possibility to get light orbs.
The "order" is given so you can get the orbs in a way you will be used with the characters and you can chain the orbs which are linked together (misae with tomoyo, for example).

You don't have to do Koumura right after Fuuko. But, you must have done Fuuko already before doing Koumura, or else, you won't be able to cast a prayer for Fuuko.
The prayer is the only way to lose a light and it is working as intended. if you don't lose this orb, you finish the game completely.
Also, if you don't succeed in the ends of each character, you can simply redo them to get their orbs. There is NO "no turning back" point in Clannad. If something is missing, just retry.
Old 2008-04-18, 07:07   Link #472
Defiled

ok thanks for the explanation ^^

aaand... what i asked is not a way to "lose" any possibility to get light orbs, what i asked is whether i still could avoid any "prayer" or not

oh also, about the translation patch, has the full translation (including the afterstory) done yet? anybody knows? if it's done, where can i download it? 'till now i'm using the 0.93 version, and the newest version i know is the 0.94
Defiled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 09:43   Link #473
dangodaikazoku
akachan dango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiled View Post
ok thanks for the explanation ^^

aaand... what i asked is not a way to "lose" any possibility to get light orbs, what i asked is whether i still could avoid any "prayer" or not

oh also, about the translation patch, has the full translation (including the afterstory) done yet? anybody knows? if it's done, where can i download it? 'till now i'm using the 0.93 version, and the newest version i know is the 0.94
I don't think there is any way to avoid the prayer. All the alternative paths for that scene involve losing a light orb for Fuko. It's something that must happen, since Fuko plays a relatively big part in the After Story. In fact, you gain a light orb from Fuko in After Story, making up for the one you gave to her.

Everything including After Story has been translated already but no official patch has been released because the translation is still very imperfect. The patch you are using now and all other releases are unofficial. They are not supported by the translation project.
dangodaikazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 07:24   Link #474
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

As for translation of After Story- it's an unofficial compilation of "raw" translation. It was really raw sometimes (but i think that 25-35 % of all translation was raw in 0.94 version), especially in some dramatic moments. And some really rude phrases like "idiot" or something else - I really don't think, that Tomoya really want to call his love an "idiot". Maybe, it should be something nice like "silly" ? Anyway, all translations, in fact, are unofficial today, so we shouldn't really discuss it. At least, we should wait for the final release - i think, it will be more better translation.

As for prayer, i had played Fuuko's route twice and there was no choise to pray or not to pray. Tomoya prayed automatically.

Last edited by Littm; 2008-04-27 at 10:41.
Littm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 12:25   Link #475
ChronoReverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangodaikazoku View Post
I don't think there is any way to avoid the prayer. All the alternative paths for that scene involve losing a light orb for Fuko. It's something that must happen, since Fuko plays a relatively big part in the After Story. In fact, you gain a light orb from Fuko in After Story, making up for the one you gave to her.
In fact, you only get that extra orb of light in the After Story IF you gave it up first. In the end there are 13
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-09, 16:13   Link #476
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Hey, just wondering-- how do I actually trigger the Doki Doki High School/Heartfelt Academy minigame?

Is it random or is there an actual sequence I have to follow?
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-09, 23:04   Link #477
Ice Block
less qq; more pewpew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Hey, just wondering-- how do I actually trigger the Doki Doki High School/Heartfelt Academy minigame?

Is it random or is there an actual sequence I have to follow?
I believe there are certain flags (which mostly have something to do with Sunohara) that you must fulfill in order to be able to encounter the minigame (which ones though, I never had the time to find out). I remember encountering it the first time by accurately following the walkthrough for a certain character's scenario (I think it was Misae's or Tomoyo's). I have also noticed that the mini-game is not bound to a certain in-game date, since I played it once on a Sunday morning, and once on a weeknight.

Anyway, I happened to run into the Fan Book, and I noticed some walkthroughs for side stories that I haven't played yet:
and
Can anyone explain/translate the choices shown here?

P.S. I believe the second one is somewhat related to your current avatar, Kaisos.
Old 2008-05-10, 14:25   Link #478
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Block View Post
I believe there are certain flags (which mostly have something to do with Sunohara) that you must fulfill in order to be able to encounter the minigame (which ones though, I never had the time to find out). I remember encountering it the first time by accurately following the walkthrough for a certain character's scenario (I think it was Misae's or Tomoyo's). I have also noticed that the mini-game is not bound to a certain in-game date, since I played it once on a Sunday morning, and once on a weeknight.

Anyway, I happened to run into the Fan Book, and I noticed some walkthroughs for side stories that I haven't played yet:
and
Can anyone explain/translate the choices shown here?

P.S. I believe the second one is somewhat related to your current avatar, Kaisos.
The second one is Jet Saito, which is only triggerable only by following very specific flags.

It's in the 300 Hour Guide, actually.

Also, it looks like Doki Doki High School is just random... I've played Misae and Tomoyo's routes and never gotten it, so...

I hope it triggers eventually.
Old 2008-05-11, 22:51   Link #479
Ice Block
less qq; more pewpew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
The second one is Jet Saito, which is only triggerable only by following very specific flags.

It's in the 300 Hour Guide, actually.

Also, it looks like Doki Doki High School is just random... I've played Misae and Tomoyo's routes and never gotten it, so...

I hope it triggers eventually.
Ahh, so that's the Jet Saito they were talking about back then. Thanks much! Cookie for you!
Old 2008-05-11, 22:56   Link #480
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Block View Post
Ahh, so that's the Jet Saito they were talking about back then. Thanks much! Cookie for you!
Yay, cookie!

Tags
bishoujo, key, pc game, ps2, romance, school life, xbox 360