Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-02-07, 13:08   Link #2081
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I actually had to watch it 3 times to make sure i was not over analyzing the situation. But im fairly confident now that my initial reaction was the right one. These subtle hints they give us are key to how things will play out. Hoshino did handle it rather ninja like and quite well as a matter of fact. She is no dummy any women would notice if you start talking about another girl so much even if she is just a friend. This just makes me believe even more that somehow someway that Hosino will instrumental in Mao and Kouichi getting together. Almost like a parting gift i can see her saying "If i cant be here for him at least i know there he is with someone who truly cares for him i can entrust Kouichi feelings to you Mao-sempai." Or something like that.
OMG I just worked how it could happen.... The tragic romance thing she has. Not only can she be selfless in her love for Kouichi by not tying his heart into a long distance relationship, but she can fulfil the role of the tragic heroine!
Old 2008-02-07, 13:13   Link #2082
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
OMG I just worked how it could happen.... The tragic romance thing she has. Not only can she be selfless in her love for Kouichi by not tying his heart into a long distance relationship, but she can fulfil the role of the tragic heroine!
Oh thats good its like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. That mean in the end Hoshino would become like the female characters from the romance novels she is so found off. I think we are going to have a very nice ending with no real bitterness sadness yes but nothing like (The series that shall not be named) ending.
Old 2008-02-07, 13:21   Link #2083
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Oh thats good its like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. That mean in the end Hoshino would become like the female characters from the romance novels she is so found off. I think we are going to have a very nice ending with no real bitterness sadness yes but nothing like (The series that shall not be named) ending.
Yes the series that should never be mentioned *cough*...

You know how businesslike Hiragi is, do you think that Mitsuki's rich parents would be pleasantly impressed by him and want him for their heir instead?
Old 2008-02-07, 14:29   Link #2084
Lego

The official site has updated for 18 with a little summary and some pictures. Looks like you Kaz x Eriko x Asuka fans will get some movement this episode. Notice the shot of Mao soaked walking by a store and the shot of Kouichi looking in(probably at Mao) from the doorway..

I'm not to great with Japanese but theres something about Kai in the starting of the summary

Quote:
甲斐に本当の気持ちを伝えた摩央。そのまま雨の中を帰宅した摩央は、風邪をひいて寝込んでしまう。何も知ら ない光一は、心身ともに落ち込む摩央を気遣うが……。一方、明日夏は、結果として一輝と瑛理子の仲を引き離 してしまったことを悔やんでいた。自分自身の一輝への想いに気付きつつも、「寝覚めが悪いから」と二人を引 き合わせる明日夏。そして瑛理子は一輝に、「実験」を始めた理由を語りはじめる。
Lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-07, 14:36   Link #2085
YoureMyHiro
The One Hit Wonder

Send a message via AIM to YoureMyHiro
Quote:
I swear i better get KazukixFutami ending or im going to go postal. Sorry Sakino fans but at this point she has no chance he has never seen her in a romantic way. I agree she is probably going to sacrifice her feelings to get Kazuki back on track with Futami since she feels it was her fault. I wouldnt be surprised if she went to Futami's house to speak with her. Apparently in anime its easier to get someones address than cellphone number. If that were the case that would knock another person out of the running and Sakino would be on the side lines with Kai. The scene of Futami was short but i felt she looked lonely, i dont believe she wanted to end the experiments with Kazuki and she actually regrets it. I mean summer is almost over that means she spent the entire summer alone thats just too sad as i stated before my belief is that Futami needs Kazuki and vice versa. Futami needs Kazuki so he can show her love is worth the risk and being alone does nothing for you but bring sorrow, only Kazuki can show her this but showing her his true feelings. He was so close until the incident with her Sakino make no mistake Kazuki was making progress even it was slow and steady

WELCOME BACK GRIMKILL7
It really is too bad that Sakino will indeed have to sacrifice her current feelings in order to rectify the situation with Kazuki and Futami however I dont believe this leaves her totally out of scope but Im hoping that there are no last minute plot twists concerning their relationship. I can almost predict the emotional outpour when Kazuki is finally able to communicate his feelings to Futami and hopefully, she to him however this is only speculation and something Id really like to see. Ah, the typical tsundere emotional relapse scenario, I love it.
YoureMyHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-07, 14:38   Link #2086
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Yes the series that should never be mentioned *cough*...

You know how businesslike Hiragi is, do you think that Mitsuki's rich parents would be pleasantly impressed by him and want him for their heir instead?
I was thinking about that earlier (stop reading my mind lol) If Mitsuki's parents are the typical anime rich parents Hiragi could win them over with his over zealous like business sense. But is he better suited than the person she is already betrothed to? There is no one better suited for Mitsuki than Hiragi, not only would he treat her well but he will be very successful too. Lets hope they touch on them it would be a shame not to.
Old 2008-02-07, 14:44   Link #2087
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Doubt it, or they would have to sacrifice too much for the main characters. Not to mention it would be totally out of pacing with the series if the perspective suddenly shifted seen as we haven't seen anything concering those two being a pair.

A tragic theory for yumi...almost too tragic. I can't say for sure that she would let go of her first love that easily but that can be a possibility, but it would lessen the drama which is something I'm looking forward to

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-07, 14:45   Link #2088
Lego

KM was nice enough to provide us with some insight since he was selected along with others to watch 18 and 19. Some interesting bits of news:

Spoiler:
Old 2008-02-07, 14:59   Link #2089
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoureMyHiro View Post
It really is too bad that Sakino will indeed have to sacrifice her current feelings in order to rectify the situation with Kazuki and Futami however I dont believe this leaves her totally out of scope but Im hoping that there are no last minute plot twists concerning their relationship. I can almost predict the emotional outpour when Kazuki is finally able to communicate his feelings to Futami and hopefully, she to him however this is only speculation and something Id really like to see. Ah, the typical tsundere emotional relapse scenario, I love it.
Actually an emotional outpour from Kazuki just might tip the scales and actually get through to Futami about how much he cares about her. Look at what happened when Sakino did it. Lets hope it doesnt get too messy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Doubt it, or they would have to sacrifice too much for the main characters. Not to mention it would be totally out of pacing with the series if the perspective suddenly shifted seen as we haven't seen anything concering those two being a pair.
I would not want something that woud take away from the story at hand. Screen time right really does need to be alloted to the current situations taking place. However a few min time slot here or there once all drama has been resolved would be nice, or maybe another character talking about it in passing.
Old 2008-02-07, 17:16   Link #2090
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post
I feel Hoshino's like ... a super-nice-woman.
yup.

enjoy it while you can, they only exist in animeland.
Old 2008-02-07, 17:52   Link #2091
golthin

Quote:
lol, people are just getting this? Hoshino stepping down and breaking it up with Kouichi when she leaves is the only way to do it. If kouichi breaks it up, even for the right reason, he will be the bad guy. If Yuumi does it, then she actually comes out the good guy and nobody is the bad guy.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-07, 18:09   Link #2092
km0120

Spoiler for Spoilers from episode 19 to episode 22quoted from magazines:

Ahh... Where is Yuumi?

Last edited by km0120; 2008-02-07 at 18:40.
km0120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-07, 18:15   Link #2093
Blaat

Oh My God... these spoilers are a lot more detailed then I expected and they actually focus on the Kazuki front.
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-07, 18:26   Link #2094
Lego

Hmm, so at least we have till 22 now which still leaves us with the last two episodes to go. The one that interests me the most is 20 with
Spoiler:

So my
Spoiler:
Old 2008-02-07, 18:32   Link #2095
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lego View Post
Hmm, so at least we have till 22 now which still leaves us with the last two episodes to go. The one that interests me the most is 20 with
Spoiler:

So my
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-07, 18:33   Link #2096
littlekitty

Nooo the spoilers! Things don't seem to be going well for Asuka :-(

I'm also curious... Where IS yumi?
littlekitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-07, 18:35   Link #2097
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Spoiler:
I doubt. Many earlier (myslef included) suggested Kai would help or be a part of helping Mao get together with Kouichi. So basically he is her suppoirt system until Kouichi comes around. Which in the past Kouichi was that support system.
Old 2008-02-07, 18:38   Link #2098
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlekitty View Post
Where IS yumi?

Hopefully labeled, boxed and shipped out of town...very unlikely but one can wish....

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
I doubt. Many earlier (myslef included) suggested Kai would help or be a part of helping Mao get together with Kouichi. So basically he is her suppoirt system until Kouichi comes around. Which in the past Kouichi was that support system.
True, but if they decided to go this route it would be unexpected and shocking!

I wonder why did they even bother putting those two girls in the first intro....since they seem to have vanished.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-07, 18:45   Link #2099
km0120

Yuumi will not leave from Kibina city till the culture festival ends.
They are covering up the tragedy that awaits Yuumi...

Spoiler for the light novel:
km0120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-07, 18:54   Link #2100
Lego

So if Yuumi
Spoiler:

I'm more concerned about what you mentioned to me in the spoiler for 22 KM in that
Spoiler:

Tags
bishoujo, drama, enterbrain, j.c. staff, romance, seinen, shounen