AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Old 2010-05-12, 04:56   Link #81
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
Same Mai is always Mai, you know that Mikoto.
Meaning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-pisces View Post
I only counted the girls. But here, I'll list all the female characters from each series, I could have counted wrong. This will be a long list o.o

Hime - Midori Sugiura, Fumi Himeno, Yukariko Sanada (Steinberg), Shizuru Fujino (Viola), Mai Tokiha, Natsuki Kuga (Kruger), Akane Figurate (Soir), Yukino Kakogawa (Chrysant), Nao Yuuki (Juliet Nao Zhang), Shiho Munakata (Huit), Mikoto Minagi, Akira Okuzaki, Miyu Greer, Yohko Saginaw (Helene), Haruka Suzushiro (Armitage), Aoi Senou (Senoh), Chie Harada (Hallard), Sayuri Ichinose, Miya Suzuki, Yayoi Ota (Alter), Kiyone Nonomiya, Alyssa Searrs, Chun Mei

Otome - Maria Graceburt, Monica Julen, Sylvie Mosse, Fiar Grosse, Anh Lu, Sara Gallagher, Mahya Blythe, Rosalie Claudel, Laula Bianchi, Carla Bellini, Nina Wáng, Arika Yumemiya, Erstin Ho, Irina Woods, Lilie Adean, Miya Clochette, Tomoe Marguerite, Jan, Lee, Noel, Mimi

Zwei - Gigi, Dorothy, Jessica, Ribbon

S.ifr - Una Shamrock, Ray Juckernaut, Kyoko Tsumabuki, Irma van de Velde, Sakura Hazakura, Zion Margaret, Raquel Major, Lena Sayers, Eliot Chandler, Sifr Fran, M-9

I forget anyone?
You wrote some of HiME characters family names wrong:

Akane Higurashi, Yukino Kikukawa, and Yohko Sagisawa.

And Nina Wáng, Lilie Adean, Miya Clochette have the same soul of Chun Mei, Sayuri Ichinose and Miya Suzuki, they can't really be counted as new characters.
Minagi Mikoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 05:52   Link #82
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minagi Mikoto View Post
Meaning?

And Nina Wáng, Lilie Adean, Miya Clochette have the same soul of Chun Mei, Sayuri Ichinose and Miya Suzuki, they can't really be counted as new characters.
Mai will always still the same but no matter what and Mikoto for better and worse you may have to accept it.

I should corrected your spelling twisted besides I was 4th place in the spelling bee on my Elementary School.
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 10:37   Link #83
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
Mai will always still the same but no matter what and Mikoto for better and worse you may have to accept it.

I should corrected your spelling twisted besides I was 4th place in the spelling bee on my Elementary School.
I don't have a problem with Mai being Mai. I just said that her behavior is not bitchy.

I don't understand your second sentence, did I have a spelling error?
Old 2010-05-12, 11:40   Link #84
Highman

Quote:
I don't have a problem with Mai being Mai. I just said that her behavior is not bitchy.

I don't understand your second sentence, did I have a spelling error?
I was talking about twisted-pieces posts on making bad errors on her post regarding names.

Is not what her character that is bitchy, it's her emotions and how she'll take it to the next level. HiME's have to be under self-pressure when the Carnival happened. None of these girls knew this would be the fact instead finding a way to stop it, they self-destruct. Not because of destiny nor the HiME star headed to Earth. It was the fact that their emotions were not in check nor that District One (Japanese Government)played monopoly on their country for the last thousand of years.

The HiME had to make something big, Midori and Natsuki had it and just foolishy dropped the ball. Natsuki should have took down District One as her goal, but lost because of "oh we'll some girl loved me and got raped, now she belongs to me." Natsuki was an good character along the way but in the end it just broke down for no apparent reason instead finding out the truth of her mother's death and stopping that could been a revolution or something else?

Midori on the other hand was starting to figuring out about the gatherings and the festival but should have overlook on Mashiro and Fumi. I thought she was this close on them the truth than figuring out some fairy tail myth on what Nagi said. Including till all the end it seems that Nagi and Mashiro were in fact the conspirators for this whole charade. Mashiro wanted to end the festival back in her time but then when she knew her brother became evil, instead she join Nagi, winning the festival. I think both of them are working for the government or entirely themselves. The HiME should have stopped their plans, for Mai and gang they have to prepared to fight for the future because everyone will be after them whoever their not in a talkative mood.
Old 2010-05-12, 12:06   Link #85
Minagi Mikoto

I didn't thought for a second that you refer to twisted-pieces by twisted

District One got nearly destroyed completely by Shizuru, so what should Natsuki have done?

And yes I get (and was getting) bad vibes from Mashiro and Fumi always. But I don't think that they work for the government.
Old 2010-05-12, 14:26   Link #86
Highman

Quote:
I didn't thought for a second that you refer to twisted-pieces by twisted

District One got nearly destroyed completely by Shizuru, so what should Natsuki have done?

And yes I get (and was getting) bad vibes from Mashiro and Fumi always. But I don't think that they work for the government.
NO,I'm just saying this before when Shizuru did all of this. Natsuki needed to focus her goal to eliminate District One, she all the swagger but just wasn't no sense to take them down. On the prologue, Natsuki was supposed to go Mikoto and finding the Obsidian Prince's beholder. It's on the Mai HiME animation book vol. 1 and 2.

Put Fumi out of this, Mashiro is the one to be capable she should've talked about more with instead holding information and I wouldn't even doubt that after the Festival that Mashiro had no time with regarding to the Carnival. Because she knows something is up and whatever maybe, she's with an five steps over the HiME's.
Old 2010-05-13, 10:45   Link #87
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
NO,I'm just saying this before when Shizuru did all of this. Natsuki needed to focus her goal to eliminate District One, she all the swagger but just wasn't no sense to take them down. On the prologue, Natsuki was supposed to go Mikoto and finding the Obsidian Prince's beholder. It's on the Mai HiME animation book vol. 1 and 2.

Put Fumi out of this, Mashiro is the one to be capable she should've talked about more with instead holding information and I wouldn't even doubt that after the Festival that Mashiro had no time with regarding to the Carnival. Because she knows something is up and whatever maybe, she's with an five steps over the HiME's.
Maybe. But I'm always ready to protect Mai! Hm!
Old 2010-05-13, 12:19   Link #88
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl

Quote:
Meaning?

OOPS. Sorry guys! Blah, I was in a rush when I typed this >< But I'm a bad speller anyway. And yes, you could consider them the same characters, It's just that I, personally, don't. But that's just me wanting more cute girls in the series X3
Old 2010-05-13, 13:54   Link #89
Highman

Quote:
Maybe. But I'm always ready to protect Mai! Hm!
Where's Miroku then, I don't see your weapon my little feral girl.
Old 2010-05-14, 09:53   Link #90
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
Where's Miroku then, I don't see your weapon my little feral girl.
Well, that is ...! Ok, I don't have it now; but even so I'll protect Mai with any weapon or even with my bare hands! Until I die!
Old 2010-05-14, 14:02   Link #91
Highman

Quote:
Well, that is ...! Ok, I don't have it now; but even so I'll protect Mai with any weapon or even with my bare hands! Until I die!
What about Big Brother, he may go nuts again. Now you don't want that to happen Mikoto!
Old 2010-05-15, 10:32   Link #92
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
What about Big Brother, he may go nuts again. Now you don't want that to happen Mikoto!
He won't. That was Kokuyou no Kimi's fault. He's gone now.
Old 2010-05-16, 12:48   Link #93
Highman

Quote:
He won't. That was Kokuyou no Kimi's fault. He's gone now.
You sure, I heard Nagi said that Reito was controlled from OL, he said that Reito was just being Reito. But I wouldn't take Nagi's word on it besides his memory has been wiped away.
Old 2010-05-17, 06:21   Link #94
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
You sure, I heard Nagi said that Reito was controlled from OL, he said that Reito was just being Reito. But I wouldn't take Nagi's word on it besides his memory has been wiped away.
You mean Nagi's memory has been wiped away?
Ani-ue himself said that (when he was in the possession of OL) he don't wish to confront the beast inside him (OL) anymore (watch special 21). But now that his soul is free, I don't think that he has any bad goals in his mind.
Old 2010-05-17, 08:53   Link #95
Highman

Quote:
You mean Nagi's memory has been wiped away?
Ani-ue himself said that (when he was in the possession of OL) he don't wish to confront the beast inside him (OL) anymore (watch special 21). But now that his soul is free, I don't think that he has any bad goals in his mind.
We'll in episode 25, he tried to restrained OL's powers when an slight of weakness came abroad to him. Now I think of it he maybe trying to become who he is, truly he maybe fighting the beast inside but what If that beast never acted or was nothingless. Sooner or later Reito may know someday. Nagi on the otherhand he knew what the complications and by the end of series he knew the future and he says their was an war looming soon thus I'm thinking of an Revolution whatever it's good or bad something will change the world.

Possibly the gods may have wiped Nagi and Mashiro memory away and he knew that from the beginning.
Old 2010-05-17, 10:21   Link #96
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
We'll in episode 25, he tried to restrained OL's powers when an slight of weakness came abroad to him. Now I think of it he maybe trying to become who he is, truly he maybe fighting the beast inside but what If that beast never acted or was nothingless. Sooner or later Reito may know someday.
Know what?

Quote:
Nagi on the otherhand he knew what the complications and by the end of series he knew the future and he says their was an war looming soon thus I'm thinking of an Revolution whatever it's good or bad something will change the world.
As I remember Nagi said that the future has became unclear.

Quote:
Possibly the gods may have wiped Nagi and Mashiro memory away and he knew that from the beginning.
Who knew it from the beginning? Ani-ue?
Old 2010-05-17, 16:19   Link #97
Highman

Quote:
Know what?

As I remember Nagi said that the future has became unclear.

Who knew it from the beginning? Ani-ue?
Reito is finding the truth about who he really is and for Nagi's sake he may not know the future, but he know the who's going to win.
Old 2010-05-18, 10:27   Link #98
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
Reito is finding the truth about who he really is and for Nagi's sake he may not know the future, but he know the who's going to win.
Reito is my Ani-ue and he was used as a tool by OL. He's not someone suspicious at all..

Who is going to win? Between HiMEs? Or other Materializer that you think they exist?
Old 2010-05-18, 15:12   Link #99
Highman

Quote:
Reito is my Ani-ue and he was used as a tool by OL. He's not someone suspicious at all..

Who is going to win? Between HiMEs? Or other Materializer that you think they exist?
We'll I don't want it to drag on about Reito and what's OL involvement was, so we will continue it later on until the Saga is announced soon, that would interesting on how this will play out.

HiME/Materializers are the same so we may have to find acronyms for new types just like Otome were. Sunrise has alot of ideas brewing up soon.
Old 2010-05-19, 10:18   Link #100
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
We'll I don't want it to drag on about Reito and what's OL involvement was, so we will continue it later on until the Saga is announced soon, that would interesting on how this will play out.

HiME/Materializers are the same so we may have to find acronyms for new types just like Otome were. Sunrise has alot of ideas brewing up soon.
Hm! Let's look forward to it!