Notices

Old 2008-09-18, 21:00   Link #11621
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Yes I am . Is there something wrong about it
Nothing really. But I rated it lower around 80% lol.
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 21:01   Link #11622
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
we may from his actions in ep 22
he pushes away the ones he truly loves
it doesnt mean he knows about it yet
I know that.. but Lulu pushed away Rivalz too..I guess time will tell... I just hope he answers the million dollar question

"what am I to you?"

oh, I think its 50/50.
Old 2008-09-18, 21:01   Link #11623
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

From what Narona has posted, I'm pretty sure she's serious. She has stated a relative state of belief surrounding Kalulu, though she does not seem to like it. To each his own.

On a side note..., heres a twist to the confrontation scene (humorous) :

Kallen : Lelouch, what are you planning!?! Why have you betrayed us?

Lelouch : I'd like to tell you, but Suzaku said he'll kick my ass again if I said!

Kallen : ....what?

Lelouch : That whole month...god...there was so much pain. Its all his fault

*suzaku breaks in and begins epic showdown*

Thus, Kallens motivation for fighting Suzaku is reveled! She's fighting to release Lelouch from the man-beating pig that is Suzaku! :P
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 21:04   Link #11624
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
From what Narona has posted, I'm pretty sure she's serious. She has stated a relative state of belief surrounding Kalulu, though she does not seem to like it. To each her own.
fixed it for you
and about your theory
i dont think its true (duh)
but i do think it would suck for kallens motivation to be something other then one she believes in entirely
such as protecting lelouch (as she has done during the whole show)
Old 2008-09-18, 21:07   Link #11625
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
fixed it for you
and about your theory
i dont think its true (duh)
but i do think it would suck for kallens motivation to be something other then one she believes in entirely
such as protecting lelouch (as she has done during the whole show)
Changing priorities maybe. Before it's because she wanted to protect Zero. Now maybe she just want to free her true love.
Old 2008-09-18, 21:07   Link #11626
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
From what Narona has posted, I'm pretty sure she's serious. She has stated a relative state of belief surrounding Kalulu, though she does not seem to like it. To each his own.
Yep, I don't like Kalulu at all. But denying the obvious would be pretty stupid.

That's why I am already disappointed about that because in my head, all the c.c.'s development toward lelouch in R1 and abit in R2 is wasted.

But I still like the series, because it's not a romance show. I love many aspects of code geass.

That's why i think it's a bit childish (sorry) when i read some people saying "if kalulu/cluclu doesn't happen i will sell / not buy the dvds"

As if Code Geass was only about cluclu or kalulu.

And I am girl è_é :O
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 21:09   Link #11627
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Yep, I don't like Kalulu at all. But denying the obvious would be pretty stupid.

That's why I am already disappointed about that because in my head, all the c.c.'s development toward lelouch in R1 and abit in R2 is wasted.

But I still like the series, because it's not a romance show. I love many aspects of code geass.

That's why i think it's a bit childish (sorry) when i read some people saying "if kalulu/cluclud doesn't happen i will sell / not buy the dvds"

And I am girl è_é
i want to make it clear that the reason i am so pissed about the show at this point has nothing to do with shiping
i just think that lelouch has became a character that i cant root for anymore
i hope it changes
Old 2008-09-18, 21:10   Link #11628
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Quote:

That's why i think it's a bit childish (sorry) when i read some people saying "if kalulu/cluclu doesn't happen i will sell / not buy the dvds"

And I am girl è_é :O
True enough. I watched this because of the way how they potray everything is not as simple as black and white.
Old 2008-09-18, 21:10   Link #11629
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Look, I know Narona's a girl. However "To each his own" is a turn of phrase. I could be referring to gender-less chia-pets and the statement would still be the same >.< . As for my "theory", I was making a joke. I mean, goodness, that whole thing doesn't scream "male domination" at all does it O_o .

Though this does stem from my basic belief that Suzaku stating he is lelouch's sword and C.C. his shield says something about their relationship. When kallen was fighting for Lelouch, she was doing both, attacking for Lelouch and defending him. Suzaku in his statement has pretty much said he will attack for Lelouch (and remove weaknesses, creepy), but won't do jack to defend him. That he leaves to C.C.

I have no difficulty seeing Suzaku beating the living hell outta lelouch for whatever he wants. Its not like Lelouch can put up much of a fight.
Old 2008-09-18, 21:12   Link #11630
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
True enough. I watched this because of the way how they potray everything is not as simple as black and white.
I watched this for teh sexies. I have noticed a significant lack of sexies since Clovis died. >.>
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 21:14   Link #11631
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Look, I know Narona's a girl. However "To each his own" is a turn of phrase. I could be referring to gender-less chia-pets and the statement would still be the same >.< . As for my "theory", I was making a joke. I mean, goodness, that whole thing doesn't scream "male domination" at all does it O_o .

Though this does stem from my basic belief that Suzaku stating he is lelouch's sword and C.C. his shield says something about their relationship. When kallen was fighting for Lelouch, she was doing both, attacking for Lelouch and defending him. Suzaku in his statement has pretty much said he will attack for Lelouch (and remove weaknesses, creepy), but won't do jack to defend him. That he leaves to C.C.

I have no difficulty seeing Suzaku beating the living hell outta lelouch for whatever he wants. Its not like Lelouch can put up much of a fight.
Don't be so serious XD, when I add a "è_é", it doesn't means that i am angry or anything like that. XD

Yep suzaku stated that, however are you trying to defend CxL?
Old 2008-09-18, 21:20   Link #11632
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Being solely Lelouch's shield puts C.C. in a more likely position to die, since shields are there to be broken.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 21:21   Link #11633
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Being solely Lelouch's shield puts C.C. in a more likely position to die, since shields are there to be broken.
As if we didn't know that. That was not the purpose of the discussion, but thank you to have said it again anyway. Now we should remember.
Old 2008-09-18, 21:23   Link #11634
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
the question is what is she ment to protect him from
enemies only ?
Old 2008-09-18, 21:23   Link #11635
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
I watched this for teh sexies. I have noticed a significant lack of sexies since Clovis died. >.>
so you have failed since the first ep? I felt sorry :3
Old 2008-09-18, 21:25   Link #11636
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Defend CxL? I feel sad. I r sad panda. But no, I'm not really "defending" CxL, it just happens to coincide with the point I am attempting to make by making the distinction between how Suzaku is behaving with Lelouch vs. How Kallen did.

Kallen : Willing to fight for Lelouch, spend time with C.C., Defend Lelouch, wear the bunny suit for lelouch(though in retrospect, she did think C.C. could have done it instead).

Suzaku : Willing to fight for Lelouch, Beat Lelouch Senseless, foist defending onto Lelouch onto a GIRL (that she's 600 is a minor detail), Wears excessivlely silly robes & outfits.

C.C. : Will kinda sorta fight for Lelouch (but this fits with how she does everything, so I can't hold it against her), will sarcastically ream lelouch all day if given the chance, become bullet meatshield for him (twice now!), switch between beautiful dresses and god-awful experiment suit things.

Looking at this now, both Kallen & C.C. are much better suited to being Lelouch's Knight of Zero. Suzaku kinda sucks O_o
Old 2008-09-18, 21:27   Link #11637
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
so you have failed since the first ep? I felt sorry :3
Yes, when I saw Clovis, I saw sexy incarnate. I continued to watch hoping to hear his name mentioned again, and I was greatly pleased when Charles revealed he talked to Clovis. When Turn 20 came about with that portrait of Clovis, I knew that Sexy-Time had come.

*This post is not serious, but I do kinda sorta like Clovis >.<*
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 21:30   Link #11638
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Looking at this now, both Kallen & C.C. are much better suited to being Lelouch's Knight of Zero. Suzaku kinda sucks O_o
it all depends on what you view a knights role to be
if its fighting then hes perfect
if its protecting
not so much
Old 2008-09-18, 21:35   Link #11639
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Knights are fiercely loyal defenders, willing to sacrifice themselves for their masters. Suzaku has no real loyalty to Lelouch, and he's more willing to make Lelouch the sacrifice in this case.

Kallen has more business being Lelouch's knight than Suzaku.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 21:38   Link #11640
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Again, even C.C. has more business being his Knight than Suzaku does. I"m sure being his meatshield counts for something. Mind, Kallen can protect him without being a meatshield, but thats just lack of dedication on her part =P