AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-23, 16:32   Link #17701
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Didn't Crowley like leave his tube for a brief second during vol 22. before he ripped off and took Fiamma's Holy Right?
Old 2012-03-23, 16:38   Link #17702
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
Didn't Crowley like leave his tube for a brief second during vol 22. before he ripped off and took Fiamma's Holy Right?
lolwut bro

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2012-03-23, 16:46   Link #17703
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Even Touma wanted to kill Terra when his little secret was discovered and also that terrorist from vol.17 .
You make it sound like Mikoto never wanted to kill Accelerator when she first saw him smashing her clone with a bus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Touma wanted to KILL Terra but Terra escaped. While Touma beats the living day light out of that terrorist which he wouldn't spare for hurting Index if not Styl interfere. That terrorist should thank Styl for saving him a painful death.
Erm, that was a second terrorist...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
No, it's alot more complicated than that, but he never took the Holy Right, that was false spoiler.
Old 2012-03-23, 16:48   Link #17704
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You make it sound like Mikoto never

Touma: First, there was no murder but a treat to the little bit of his normal life, and then and attempt to kill Index.

Mikoto: Saw a consumated murder. She snapped.
Old 2012-03-23, 18:15   Link #17705
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
No, it's alot more complicated than that, but he never took the Holy Right, that was false spoiler.
Sorry, I rushed that false spoiler part. Had to clean up the house. I truly meant to say didn't he rip off Fiamma's Holy Right without so much as many an effort after he somehow left the tube.

Am I forgiven now?
Old 2012-03-23, 18:28   Link #17706
Ashaman

He less "left the tube" and more decided screw the laws of, well, everything and be in two places at once.
Old 2012-03-23, 21:33   Link #17707
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
All I'm saying is, a non-darkness, low levelled Esper like Maria can at least survive an encounter with Marian. So I KNOW it's there are students that can fight even if it's not part of gym lessons.

Look it's going to be like any country, only less than 1% of their population is in the Military, or in this case since they're not an Army we'll call them 'combat effective'. But 1% of 1.8 million espers is still 18 000. And lets say 5% of that are 'Elite Forces' material, leaving us still with 900.

If you train them, equip them... That's far more than I've ever seen a Magician elite force can field. And don't forget these crazy-over-powered magicians are extremely limited in numbers and can't be everywhere protecting everything.
France during WW3 had forces lined up next to the Dover Strait, and so did the UK. RCC backed up the French in that one too. I'm pretty sure nations/factions can field absurd amounts of forces...

Then again, this is Academy City. Why send in esper soldiers when you can have battalions of Five_Overs shoot and stomp everything? One of those can probably do more damage than most Level 4s can

Maria survived against Gremlin only because Touma came in before Deinslaif was used against her, otherwise she might have ended up the same as Saflee. You need a ton of luck if you're not a top tier fighter and going against some of the heavy-hitters *cough Hamazura cough*. Context matters, IMO.
Old 2012-03-23, 22:11   Link #17708
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
Those Science Side bastards will be the ones that are crushed!
And you have Kakine as your profile....

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
^ she still draws her some of her powers from a god though

Exactly the point, 'cause when it'll cease to be a mere theory both PSD Fiamma and Othinus will certainly be classed above that thanks to their respective ability so is Aleister and "the invisible thing" because of their "as long as Fiamma is from the Aeon of Osiris, we're still above him" ... even if they aren't necessarily universe+ after that, they are still crazily super broken ... and god knows where's the limit of Aiwass' "above everyone else" in this series
Please don't blame me, I'm just considering all the possibilities, just a few years ago I was well shocked enough after figuring that an almost joke character blond loli plays on the same ground as Kami Tenchi

That's some overstatement....if Kamachi really jumps to that level it will be one massive, massive jump indeed
Old 2012-03-23, 22:25   Link #17709
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Kakine is an exception, he's so badass that even though he's on the Science Side, a man such as him would have been awesome as a Magician. And he's awesome

Sadly he was born into the life of Science
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2012-03-23, 22:32   Link #17710
Phibrizzo
Honos628

He is just tsundere to science...
Old 2012-03-23, 22:34   Link #17711
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
France during WW3 had forces lined up next to the Dover Strait, and so did the UK. RCC backed up the French in that one too. I'm pretty sure nations/factions can field absurd amounts of forces...
Foot soldiers sure, any country can bring up those numbers, but I'm talking about individuals that are slightly above the cut from your average grunt because at the end of the day it's those smaller elite teams that seem to represent the true fighting force.
Old 2012-03-23, 22:52   Link #17712
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
He is just tsundere to science...
I'll have to know that I am a true advocate of the Magic Side! I am willing to die for my fellow Magicians
Don't make me reveal my Magic Name
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2012-03-23, 22:54   Link #17713
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
The one who touches the fridge the God only knows.

Quote:
That's some overstatement....if Kamachi really jumps to that level it will be one massive, massive jump indeed
Kamachi is going to do that, but step by step, majin was hinted since volume 1 and now we have Ollerus and Othinus.
Old 2012-03-23, 23:04   Link #17714
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

What have i missed?
Old 2012-03-23, 23:26   Link #17715
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
I'll have to know that I am a true advocate of the Magic Side! I am willing to die for my fellow Magicians
Don't make me reveal my Magic Name
lividus69? (And not the pervert meaning the other meaning).
Old 2012-03-23, 23:33   Link #17716
whitecloud

By the way what do you guys think about misaki? Since by next volume othinus most likely gonna bring war to academy city I doubt Crowley just gonna stand idly about it...her mental out as stated by Mikoto and shown in rail gun manga is strong..
What role will she have if she appeared?if she appeared and fight will she win against a magician?
Personally I think her power is quite scary from making someone to be ally (memory manipulation) to mind control and extracting memory...if she fought against the kind of Marian or other magi she most likely win and gonna turn her into her ally..she might lose against kagun as he already dead..

So what do you guys think...
Old 2012-03-23, 23:37   Link #17717
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Misaki is broken if she can actually put herself on the fight (or have others do her bidding and turn magicians to her side), she would be information gathering and backstaving basically.
Old 2012-03-23, 23:45   Link #17718
whitecloud

Well in railgun manga she can control people..and she once threaten mikoto to make her friend to become hers and mikoto said she can extract memories
Old 2012-03-24, 00:21   Link #17719
tsunade666

Misaki is indeed broken and if not for plot armor of other level 5 having a mind barrier or protection against her then I won't see any level 5 beat her. The same can be said for the magicians. Mind control is just pretty broken for my taste and maybe that's why Kamachi is also been holding back on using her because if he uses her then their would be tons of plot armor device he would need to think of to protect the high-tier that can be easily controlled by her.

The natural enemy for her is Touma with his ability imagine breaker. The other level 5 had suddenly plot armor ability to protect themselves from her.
Old 2012-03-24, 00:35   Link #17720
Miraluka
Banned

Guys, you have to remember she is the 5th for a reason, aka, ranked a place behind Mugino who has some serious limitations with her powers.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen