AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Utawarerumono

Notices

Old 2016-08-30, 04:59   Link #421
LROlsson

New info about Futari no Hakuoro in this week's famitsu.

A new feature called Kouhaku Shiai. In it, you put your units in two groups and have them fight each other for Experience and Bonus points.
The magazine will also introduce two of Rurutie's family members, her father Oozen and her older brother Yashuma.

I like what I hear about Kouhaku Shiai, since the only way to give your unit extra experience and BP in Itsuwari was to replay old stages.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 07:12   Link #422
sawkooyah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dresden View Post
Mind you its an OP. Does not mean Kuon is piloting it. Might just indicate that she has an army of them or something.
Also technically she should be able to have control over them due to Witsurinemitea having created them in the first place.
Here's the main problem with the OP argument; clearly, all the signs from the previous teasers are showing there to be purpose to Kuon's involvement with the Avu Kamuu. And to state the main reasons once more:

1. It is Kuuya's Avu Kamuu in the teaser trailer
2. Kuon is wearing Kuuya's jacket
3. 1 and 2 lead to the assumption that the Avu Kamuu in the opening is indeed Kuuya's

Again, there is no justification for her to know what an Avu Kamuu is because of what happened in the first game (the anime does not count because it was an adaptation of the source material i.e. the game). The rest of them are most likely destroyed because of Dii wiping out Kunnekamun as well.

Witsu did not create the Avu Kamuu. That is a misunderstood point. The interviews I posted said that the ancient humans were the original creators of the Avu Kamuu and it allowed the Shakukopolu to do manual labor on the surface since it was too extreme for humans.

The Black God simply unearthed the Avu Kamuu once Kuuya's relatives made the pact with him and it allowed the Shakukopolu to create a nation since they had a means to defend themselves.

Kuon being of Witsu blood does not mean she can pilot it but now that you mention it, that could be the new justification to have her there. Once more, the devs create a retcon for the sake of shoving Kuuya aside

However, the fact that they have teased something relating to Kuuya (on both occasions of previews mind you) only to have Kuon appear next to it and not Kuuya, who is clearly the one they are alluding to because both the jacket Kuon is wearing and the Avu Kamuu are related directly to Kuuya, only makes matters worse.
sawkooyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 07:48   Link #423
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

Could we maybe at least wait until after the game is out before we start to criticize it, particularly when it comes to stuff like the Avu Kamu that is pretty clearly meant for us to speculate about? The Avu Kamu is one of the things most speculated about right now on JP sites as well so if they weren't planning to do anything with Kuuya they probably wouldn't have included the Avu kamu at all.

Considering that Kuon is standing above the Avu kamu I think it's pretty unlikely that she's the one piloting it. Kunnekamun is like all the other countries we fought in Utaware 1 part of Tuskur now so Kuon commanding an army of Avu Kamu makes perfect sense, if she can control them then I agree that it'd require a better justification than "she has witsu blood" but just her commanding them isn't an issue. And I don't remember the first game imply the Avu Kamu all got destroyed in the first place, but if it did they might have managed to repair them or maybe they unearthed more of them.
Old 2016-08-30, 07:59   Link #424
sawkooyah

I will leave it to speculation and nothing more in that case. I do apologize if I come off as overly critical and cynical in my recent posts. It's a very personal matter to me and it's been a source of contention ever since the first preview for the game came out.

I just want closure for Kuuya and Sakuya because they really need to have some type of redemption after what they went through in the first game.
sawkooyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-31, 04:55   Link #425
devilo96

4 weeks.......damn haku really become badass.....
Btw in the anime oshutoru said the fate wearing the mask is disappear(last eps) but in the game i think oshutoru didnt said anything about the fate.....so if we really follow the anime what will happend to haku?.please no more sad ending like before(ink and the original)
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-31, 05:53   Link #426
AkitoW013

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
4 weeks.......damn haku really become badass.....
Btw in the anime oshutoru said the fate wearing the mask is disappear(last eps) but in the game i think oshutoru didnt said anything about the fate.....so if we really follow the anime what will happend to haku?.please no more sad ending like before(ink and the original)
He said the same thing in the game "Akuruturuka no sadame", seems the masks do drain a lot of life force.

That's weird because after the battle with Vurai in the palace, his mask seems to revive him.
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-31, 06:40   Link #427
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitoW013 View Post
He said the same thing in the game "Akuruturuka no sadame", seems the masks do drain a lot of life force.

That's weird because after the battle with Vurai in the palace, his mask seems to revive him.
According to the glossary, it is said that the mask will steal it's wearer's soul in the end.
It probably doesn't matter how much the mask heals you or strengthen your body, when it takes your soul, you turn into a pile of salt(or something similar).
Old 2016-09-01, 02:34   Link #428
dracorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
According to the glossary, it is said that the mask will steal it's wearer's soul in the end.
It probably doesn't matter how much the mask heals you or strengthen your body, when it takes your soul, you turn into a pile of salt(or something similar).
I wonder if the mask has a diminished cost or even no cost for Haku as his genes are different.
Old 2016-09-01, 02:37   Link #429
Azurial

20 more days someone build a time machine pls XD the wait is killing me :"(
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-01, 04:04   Link #430
LROlsson

It's back, new Propure, this time for Futari no Hakuoro. They had two for Itsuwari.
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2016-09-01, 05:33   Link #431
Azurial

Quote:
It's back, new Propure, this time for Futari no Hakuoro. They had two for Itsuwari.
YouTube
Poor Kiuru hahaha XD and Munechika lol she said she will be Anju's mother and Oshutoru/Haku will be the father im laughing my ass off so hard at that conversation XD
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-01, 07:19   Link #432
dracorax

Quote:
YouTube
Well good job Kiuru you've said it.
Also that Kuon artwork in the background looks great, is there a higher res version somewhere?
Old 2016-09-01, 07:40   Link #433
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracorax View Post
Well good job Kiuru you've said it.
Also that Kuon artwork in the background looks great, is there a higher res version somewhere?
This is the best I could find of it on the web, I think it was sold at comike.
It's sadly not direct feed but a photo.
Images
Old 2016-09-01, 08:12   Link #434
dracorax

Quote:
Images
Its far better then the small thing I could get out of the video, so thanks.
Old 2016-09-01, 09:15   Link #435
PupNacke

For "Research" purposes?
PupNacke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-01, 09:16   Link #436
tsunade666

Quote:
Images
This is nice. You could see the good genes.

I was also more interested on the back poster than the actual talk
Old 2016-09-01, 11:25   Link #437
albatros

Wink

mikazuchi sure don't waste time;perhaps haku will need the power of his two (loli)kamunagi to seal his power:nekone and anju
ururu and sarara will be mad with envy!

Last edited by albatros; 2016-09-01 at 11:39.
albatros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-01, 11:56   Link #438
AkitoW013

This week's famitsu in HD and interview.

Images
Images
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-01, 12:09   Link #439
PupNacke

Translation of the most useful information? ^^
PupNacke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-01, 12:13   Link #440
albatros

so furimiru really joined yamato side,along munechika;last gest of goodwill from kuon toward her friend before going to war?
hope someone will translate the interview

Last edited by albatros; 2016-09-01 at 14:34.
albatros is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem done right, lazy_mc, visualnovel