AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-04, 22:01   Link #19241
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

@Thread:

~~~Newest Rebuilt proposals~~~

- One of the Chapels in Crenagan City managed by the Alexei Convent is "Church of Alexander Mark".
- Artei once worked as Arisa's poor-man's faced butler, especially during A's Destiny.
- Arisa's grandfather owns factories that build super-advanced robots, and some are just too advanced to be used on the 97th alone.
- And due to the transdimensional trade, Arisa, like Suzuka and as stated in canon, is super-rich.
- We all know how Nanoha, Arisa and Suzuka all love video games... Now just crank it up a bit.
- Arisa has a cousin who aspires to be a slapstick comedian.
- Arisa skipped 2 grades before.
- Suzuka has a nasty habit of getting herself lost within a microsecond.
- VERY DEBATABLE: Arisa has fond feelings for Artei, and so does Himawari.

What do you guys think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I recognize Shuuko... but what's going on here?
Scientist on Jupiter 80 years ago: Like HELL I'd know.

Quote:
Pure Crack-infested Bluecheesium infused HOTBLOODED EPIC WIN?!?!

And Welcome to the OC
Prepare to be infused.

Quote:
... Nice Boat?

*RUNS*
So Sak-chan is reverse-Nice Boat?

(Yes in Rebuilt, Sak-chan is chromatic, but the other way around. There's a reason for that. )

Quote:

More like Nanoha infused with the spirit of AKARED... the fusion of Char Aznable and Amuro Ray...

*RUNS*
Tsuzuki's dream shall come true!!!

Quote:
Pantsu no chikara misete yaruze!!!!

Add a generous does of Spiral Power and we're set for Tais Ressurection

*runs*
And so we begin Intervention of warfare technology with Pantsu?

Quote:
No problem, you can keep it. Crack is meant to be shared by everyone afterall

*runs along*
Aaaaaah...

The only problem is that this is gonna affect the Einherjar project, and of course Mai, Smith (Or is it Wesson?) and Wesson (Or is it Smith? Or someone else?)

*pokes Lowe with a PM*

Quote:
More like there were no more available seats

Ren: In an empty one passenger boa-

*whack*

Arnie: Shut up.
Ah, hahaha...

Quote:
Mamiko Noto
Eeps.

Quote:
What is this overwhelming pressure?
I've been doing a lot of running lately...

Quote:
... ... ...

OMG. I thought about this before, and looks like we agree tremendously. Definitely want O'Niel in on this as well. Will have to stay tuned, ne?

Quote:
CHOU MUTEKI GATTAI!!!!

And we shall see the truth behind Schach's Blade Tonfaaa!!!

*runs*

Quote:
As of StrikerS, they're actually 23.
Oooooh dear.

Looks like Himawari only met Sophia while Kendo-clubbing.

Quote:

So Powered Sunny-chan will be using the 150 meter version?
*Powered Artei slices Lowe with 150 meter version*

Oops.

Quote:
And I believe some will find the duel between Nanoha and a red-armored Ex-Number who is 3 times stronger than the average Ex-Number rather familiar.

Quote:
You are not worthy to be a Meister!!

(Btw, it's Veda, as in the Hindu word, and not Vader, as in the Dark Side )
Double eeps, and triple eeps.

Though Veda makes me call upon... My CLAMP ancestry...

RG VEDAAA!!!

*RUNS*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Alternate Versions of Y.K., Y.H., S.A1., Y.A., S.A2., S.A3., and esp H.H.?

hmmm Maybe...

But... maybe... Only H.H.

May as well manifest her in real life, instead of the doll she was supposed to represent in the other ficverse.

(Angel) Hinata: Really? I was named after a real person?

Saint X: Don't you read your own story?

METEOR Assault >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Saint X

(Real, but currently dead) Hinata: Is that a casting call?

Saint X (smoking): Maybe... *faints*
Agent Kay: I like to keep my enemies confused.
Agent Jay: We're all confused, Kay.

Last edited by Kha; 2008-02-04 at 22:23.
Old 2008-02-04, 22:25   Link #19242
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Indeed.

Well, I forgot to have Kagami say "believe me who believe in you!!!" Oh, well. There's always Akira/Kagami epic GAR hotblooded clash.
Or DOUBLE BURNING MANLY INAZUMA RIDER KICK

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
@Thread:

- Artei once worked as Arisa's poor-man's faced butler, especially during A's Destiny.
- Arisa's grandfather owns factories that build super-advanced robots, and some are just too advanced to be used on the 97th alone.
- And due to the transdimensional trade, Arisa, like Suzuka and as stated in canon, is super-rich.
- We all know how Nanoha, Arisa and Suzuka all love video games... Now just crank it up a bit.

What do you guys think?

I think Asagi's gonna feel right at home with the circle of the filthy rich you're creating here

Spoiler for Asagi:

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Scientist on Jupiter 80 years ago: Like HELL I'd know.
But you're already dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
So Sak-chan is reverse-Nice Boat?

(Yes in Rebuilt, Sak-chan is chromatic, but the other way around. There's a reason for that. )
She's Souseiseki?

Quote:
And so we begin Intervention of warfare technology with Pantsu?
More like

We begin the armed intervention to all Ecchi with Pantsu

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Aaaaaah...

The only problem is that this is gonna affect the Einherjar project, and of course Mai, Smith (Or is it Wesson?) and Wesson (Or is it Smith? Or someone else?)

*pokes Lowe with a PM*
Why not have both Linebackers in?

Quote:
I've been doing a lot of running lately...
It's good for your health

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
... ... ...

OMG. I thought about this before, and looks like we agree tremendously. Definitely want O'Niel in on this as well. Will have to stay tuned, ne?
Don't change the channel!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha

And we shall see the truth behind Schach's Blade Tonfaaa!!!

*runs*

Quote:
Oooooh dear.

Looks like Himawari only met Sophia while Kendo-clubbing.

Despite being over their 20's though, one of the Belkaranger's traits is their Undying Youthful Looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
*Powered Artei slices Lowe with 150 meter version*
Aaaw...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
And I believe some will find the duel between Nanoha and a red-armored Ex-Number who is 3 times stronger than the average Ex-Number rather familiar.
Will it involve a lot of funnels, boxing, psychic energy and a big rock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Though Veda makes me call upon... My CLAMP ancestry...

RG VEDAAA!!!

*RUNS*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-02-04, 22:35   Link #19243
Aaron008R

Backlog Breaker.

Quote:
Somehow I had trouble believing that the first time around...

[lowblow] Sekuhara [/lowblow]

*RUNS VERY FAST*
It's a combat situation with lives on the line. He doesn't have time to pull pranks like those on his subordinates!

Quote:
Patient needs medical attention stat!

"Think his brain's been... broken."

Quote:
But the image is still cute
Yep!

*cough* Ahem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
lolol okay yes, that was hax. It won't ever happen that way again. I just wanted to make her first use of it as overpowered as possible, just to get it out of the way. Furthermore, since Emili's IS isn't actually as powerful as a fully charged (Count X) Polar Blast or as concentrated as Code Kirin, she doesn't use it as often; kinda like how Subaru doesn't use... ah, whatever her IS is.
Very well... >.>

Quote:
lol thanks. TC's fix of it makes it a lot better though.

Quote:
I agree with Aaron. Does NOT COMPUTE.

BUT...

Remember that Hayate had a tsun older twin.

*runs*

Quote:
That'll be the first time my crack overwhelmed Nighty. My powers have grown!!!
[killjoy]Nah. he just forgot to write a reply.[/killjoy]

Quote:
Nonono... There's nothing Sentai about the Numbers' new equipment, I assure you. More like Gundam Girls rather than Sentai. What happened was Aurion was up to his usual pranks, saying that they had to perform those Sentai poses to unseal their magitek armors, but the Numbers took him seriously.

Hence that result.
Please. No. Definitely not. That's a situation where pranks to allies are not required!

Quote:
I see I've driven Aaron bouncing all over the padded cell. Good. The Crack Shall Continue!

Quote:
Hayate: Hidoi-yo, Oji-san! Everyone was having so much fun!
The Other Aces:
I noticed that you insist on Hayate using '-san' on Aurion when you write about them. Then again, it's individual styles...

Quote:
The Crack Avalanche continues!

Spoiler for WOLKENGER, WOLKENGER, WOLKENGER, WOLKENGER...!:
*RUNS*
It should be "Belka Sentai" or "Yaten Sentai".

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Anyway, I've been terribly hectic for the last several weeks, sorting out some of the messier part of my life (some life related, some university related, bits from most others), and after that, there's that numbed feeling of disorientation. Needed to get over it, so it took a bit of time, but it's done nevertheless.
Good to know.

Quote:
So! I'm back, and ready at least to start writing again (hopefully). I've stalled quite a bit on GuardianS's Chapter Six, but if I can help it, it should be done before Chinese New Year. Gotten some things down already, several days of writing should do the trick. I think I left off where Hayate was summoning Calamity Wall, wasn't it? Let's get down to business again, shall we?
WANT!

Quote:
Time for the GRAND FINISH!

~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

The CRACKSMASHESINTOTOWN TACKLE!!!

Spoiler for The Finale!!!:
*Cadia explodes*

Finally the Crackburst ends... As for most of this exercise, only the Numbarengers ever have a chance of appearing in fanon. Thanks for coming along with the ride.

*notices the whole thread is in ruins*

*RUNS*
Even Serena...

Quote:
Doesn't Asuna just nullify magic much like an AMF?
Frankly, that idea is DO. NOT. WANT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Fixed - ya happy now?
No. You should sound more remorseful.

*runs*

Quote:
All she needs it a VA change... although I can do that plausibly through a process called aging...

12-17 year old Mai = Mamiko Noto
18 and older = Rie Kugimiya?

*runs faster*

Quote:
Spoiler for MSLN Alpha, Chapter One: My Magical Incantation... Scene I:

My biggest question for you guys: What do you think Vivio will be like as a 14-year old? I'm playing it safe and showing very little of a personality right now other than just being a teenager, but as the story continues I'll be showing more of it. I'm guessing some mix of Nanoha and Fate, along with typical teenage mannerisms thrown in for good measure.

And also, Syn Virage isn't my creation. She's one of Keroko's OCs that was posted pages ago.

Nice! Syn's character is WIN!

And I think how the things work out with Nanoha is more feasible now...

And as for Vivio... NanoKeroFateHaya+tsun+tough?!:ey espin:

Quote:
Spoiler for Whatcha think?:

Oooohh! Nice!

Quote:
On the one hand, Mai's dere factor will increase as she grows older... on the other hand, so does her yan by an equivalent amount.
Sample?

Quote:
Spoiler for As long as I can hang on to this concept of Super Sentai Madness...:

*RUNS*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Spoiler for Trailer:
Very nice! I liked the way it was written. It could very well be story-referenced in scenarios if you indeed push through with more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
@Aaron: Good luck, and be back soon! I have some updates ready.
PM away if you can. I want some updates so I can finally find a schedule for the Aurion/Teana talk+plans. XD

Quote:
Status Report
Chapter Six
Word Count: 2.8K (~6 - 8%)
Bluecheese Indicator: Blue
ETA: Coming soon (lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
It's been a while, hasn't it? I'm sorry for my prolonged absence, but I had to face a little thing called 'exam projects' which meant, for me, that I had to make a movie of my own. Nothing wrong with that, but since I do a multimedia course, that means the emphasis lies on effects.

And as such, I was rotoscoping 3000 something frames to add in nice lightsaber effects, which gulps down time like there is no tommorow and is extremely tiring.

On a more positive note, I was one of the very few (as in 8 out of 30) who passed.
It pays off to put in much effort. Congratulations!

Quote:
Wow, that certainly is a lot.

Quote:
And... Tesla+Agito unision? *starts to think of the possibilities*
Input? I'd like it to be based on your concept.

Quote:
Hooh? Nagi, huh? Well, they do have a few resemblances in personallity after all.

Quote:
Aside from that, Aurion and Nagi are hardly copies. Sure, they have a similarity or two (such as being extremely obnoxious at times) but Nagi is very impulsive and hardly 'intelligent.' He hardly ever thinks things through and even as an adult he still needs to recite spells from a notebook.

Quote:
That's why they're given a maximum of 24 hours for that task: Enough time to rest their spirits and get their wits together, and yet soon enough that the memories of the incident remain fresh in their minds enough to make an accurate report. 8-10 hours should be alot of time to perform such a task.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Spoiler for length:

I learned quite a bit today. Thanks!

Quote:
I'm thinking she's gonna be a slightly "darker" version of Nano, meaning that she has much of the same mannerisms but with an extra streak of toughness that comes up.
Approved!

Quote:
Excellent. I hope I don't disappoint. This will be the first time I use other people's OCs XD .
No, you don't disappoint. you're the second person to almost perfectly get Aurion's character dead-center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
As for recommended reads, I suggest, Nightengale's if you want something good, USB500's (Lone Wolf Neo on ff.net) The Sleeping Lyrical and Magical Girl Lyrical Cinderella for crack, PhoenixFlare's stuff is also good. For OCs try Keroko, Aaron008R, Lowegear, FlameSparkZ, Kagerou and Wild Goose. You can also try Tormenk's Katrina and Satty's Betrüger for villains.
The scene is in no way Awesome. If you want awesome, I suggest you read this Part XIV Verse Finality ~ Ender’s Nightmare by Nightengale.

Though actually, I'm very dissatisfied with Aurion's current profile. No matter what, his spell rankings are incredibly HAXXed now despite his supposedly lower power. And the two Regression Impulse attacks are already worth a disqualification vote for sheer HAXX already that I'm appaled that nobody's screaming at me right now for that. Damn, what was I thinking then...?

I cannot leave it like this! I'm going to do a lot of editting, most prominently almost completely rewriting the Perfect Void Incident to at least make it sound more Nanorealistic. I'll also power-down, edit, rename and delete(lol the concept XD) some spells. More nerfing follows for the ideal base for Aurion in GenerationS, which is my insert in Kerokanon, which, in turn, is the timeline that I'll be primarily following now.

I'm gonna write-off a lot. And I'm gonna add in quite a bit. But rest assured, every story except RevivalS will take a blow. So no need to worry about much. I'm gonna HAXXbust my own works as proof that I deserve my title as minor HAXXbuster!

Quote:
Right, haxx-discussion aside...

Spoiler for Vivio?:

Oops, forgot defensive spells.
APPROVED!!!!
Of course, it fits! And Aurion's involvement with devices was a nice surprise!
BTW, what's the status between her and Vivio? no hard feelings, I hope. And can she call him 'Ojii-san' in your works?XD

Quote:
Suddenly getting the urge to post this video. If the badguys fear one Super Sentai group... how about all of their mecha?

That was more fanservice than anything since the Jet Icarus, Daizyujin, Big Five and DaiRenOh didn't really show much. Same goes for the battle.

Quote:
And Kotomi-chaaan~~~ You're... Soo...

*flatlines*

Quote:
- Grow up to be a tsundere, while you see her "twin" Sak-chan turning into Konata.
- Grab a device from Aurion someday. Everyone does from the Oji-san.
- Tsunderes are unstable, though I never guess it'll be Nanoha's fault.

Quote:
As for the rest...

BEHOLD!

THE SLAYER OF SUNWELL!
THE MESSENGER OF MEDIVH!
THE SHAMAN OF LIGHT AND PALADIN OF NATURE!
THE EMBODIMENT OF THE SECOND SUNDERING!
THE ASHBRINGER!

I GIVE YOU! THE GOD EMPRESS OF NEW BELKA!

ZEIG HEIL VIVIO!
LONG LIVE THE KAISER!!!

?????: Oh looks what you've done. You've gone and spoilt everything!

Quote:
In other news, Kotomi-chaan~~ (<3)'s voice reminds me of Minami Noto's.
Mamiko Noto.

Quote:
Spoiler for Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Alpha, Episode 1, Scene 2:

So... anyone think that maybe I set Tesla's rank too high, or maybe Hayate's? It is eight years later, but if general consensus is to lower it, then I will.

yep! You got his characeter just about right! And the mystery here, especially the Schwertkreuz Key in this is making me crave for MOAR!!!

Quote:
As much as the signs have been there, I think somebody here is gonna kill me for this...
Spoiler for Himawari Nissan @ 25% completion:

*runs*
Ehehe... Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
XD Nice. A little crackish, but it's all good. Can't say a bad thing about the name either
Thanks!

Quote:
Regarding the links, Nightengales stuff, PhoenixFlare's stuff are the major standouts. Although there has been plenty of other stories floating around that have been equally as good, Lowes diabetes inducing fluff, USB's awesome shorts. Character wise, well you'll have to find out for yourself...

Quote:
And yes, Zafira talking! By the end of the story, everyone will get a badass moment, especially people who were shafted in StrikerS! (Hayate is a major example, Zafira, Shamal, Chrono, Yuuno).
BIG WANT!!!

Whew. Backlog is delicious!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-02-04 at 23:00.
Old 2008-02-04, 22:36   Link #19244
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:

*runs*
SONOTORIDA!!

*runs*

Quote:
But you're already dead
[
Why do I think of Hokuto Kyakuretsu Ken?

Quote:
More like

*runs*
Correct.

*runs*

Quote:

Despite being over their 20's though, one of the Belkaranger's traits is their Undying Youthful Looks
In before Belkanite's eternal youth formula.

*runs from Frieda*

Quote:
Will it involve a lot of funnels, boxing, psychic energy and a big rock?
What's up with a big rock?
Old 2008-02-04, 22:47   Link #19245
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

*runs*
Btw, I've always wondered if Fate and Erio's GAR squad combo attack with Dynamic Kill animation...

...is the above greatness.

Quote:
The only problem I had up there was the shipping, and whether Suzuka really gets lost that easily.

Quote:
I think Asagi's gonna feel right at home with the circle of the filthy rich you're creating here

Spoiler for Asagi:

*runs*

*watches giant machine union*

! Looks like the completed Stahlpreios doesn't stand alone!!!

Belkarengers, Fo******** ***kt, and later the Numbarengers. Midchilda never was safer.

*runs off to continue porting the circle of filthy rich*
Quote:
But you're already dead
I meant the guy who found the good doc.

Quote:
She's Souseiseki?
indeed.

(Question: Why is Yuuno paired with Suiseiseki in some fan-art?)

Quote:
More like

*runs*
Is there any difference between the hunter and the hunted here?!

Quote:
Why not have both Linebackers in?
<--- see PM.

Quote:
It's good for your health

*keeps dodging Crystal Bits*

Quote:
It's just a prelude indeed.
Quote:

Is this a Phillipines-only ad?
Quote:
Will it involve a lot of funnels, boxing, psychic energy and a rock?
It will involve a lot of funnels, boxing, maryoku that looks like psychic energy and a big ship masquerading as a rock since it's not possible for all 300 years of mud to just fall off so easily.
Old 2008-02-04, 23:17   Link #19246
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
It's a combat situation with lives on the line. He doesn't have time to pull pranks like those on his subordinates!
Gotcha

How about out of combat?

*RUNS*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Sample?
Not sure what you mean, but...

Spoiler for It's SHOPPING TIME!!!!:

Quote:
That was more fanservice than anything since the Jet Icarus, Daizyujin, Big Five and DaiRenOh didn't really show much. Same goes for the battle.
Asagi: THAT'S EXACTLY THE POINT!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Whew. Backlog is delicious!

Quote:
Why do I think of Hokuto Kyakuretsu Ken?
Omae wa mo Shindeiru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
In before Belkanite's eternal youth formula.

*runs from Frieda*
Maybe that's why they're called the Belkarangers?

*RUNS*

Quote:
What's up with a big rock?
Massive asteroid crashing to Earth

Quote:
Btw, I've always wondered if Fate and Erio's GAR squad combo attack with Dynamic Kill animation...

...is the above greatness.

Quote:
The only problem I had up there was the shipping, and whether Suzuka really gets lost that easily.
Don't think Suzuka has Ryoga syndrome that's for sure. As for Artei, why not get both?

*RUNS*

Quote:

*watches giant machine union*

! Looks like the completed Stahlpreios doesn't stand alone!!!

Belkarengers, Fo******** ***kt, and later the Numbarengers. Midchilda never was safer.

*runs off to continue porting the circle of filthy rich*
Asagi: Sonotori da!!! With our glorious robo, we shall ensure the safety of all of Mid -

No, ALL OF ORDERED SPACE!!!!!

Mayura: You actually have Daibouken?!
Julie: Where is it?

Asagi: Right here with it's Original Packaging in Superb Mint Condition, along with the Special Edition Siren Builder!!!

Mayura: It even has Mitsuomi Takahashi's signature!!!!

Julie: *watches rampaging monster in background*

We are so doomed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
indeed.

I'm not sure why

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Is there any difference between the hunter and the hunted here?!
Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Is this a Phillipines-only ad?
More like a Lowe-only ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
It will involve a lot of funnels, boxing, maryoku that looks like psychic energy and a big ship masquerading as a rock since it's not possible for all 300 years of mud to just fall off so easily.

And so they become the second generation AkaRed?

*runs*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-02-04, 23:26   Link #19247
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Suiseseki Desu!!!!
Quote:
Alternate Versions of Y.K., Y.H., S.A1., Y.A., S.A2., S.A3., and esp H.H.?

hmmm Maybe...

But... maybe... Only H.H.
Question!
What?

Quote:
@Thread:

- One of the Chapels in Crenagan City managed by the Alexei Convent is "Church of Alexander Mark".

What do you guys think?
*thumbs up* I like it!

Quote:
... ... ...

XD perhaps. Next scene goes back to Vivio and Nanoha and sheds some light on the home situation, then we'll be revisiting Hayate and co.

Quote:

Nice! Syn's character is WIN!

And I think how the things work out with Nanoha is more feasible now...

And as for Vivio... NanoKeroFateHaya+tsun+tough?!:ey espin:
We're barely scratching the surface. The next scene suggests something else that's bringing Nanoha down that's either gonna get intriguing... or get me crucified.

Quote:
Though actually, I'm very dissatisfied with Aurion's current profile. No matter what, his spell rankings are incredibly HAXXed now despite his supposedly lower power. And the two Regression Impulse attacks are already worth a disqualification vote for sheer HAXX already that I'm appaled that nobody's screaming at me right now for that. Damn, what was I thinking then...?

I cannot leave it like this! I'm going to do a lot of editting, most prominently almost completely rewriting the Perfect Void Incident to at least make it sound more Nanorealistic. I'll also power-down, edit, rename and delete(lol the concept XD) some spells. More nerfing follows for the ideal base for Aurion in GenerationS, which is my insert in Kerokanon, which, in turn, is the timeline that I'll be primarily following now.

I'm gonna write-off a lot. And I'm gonna add in quite a bit. But rest assured, every story except RevivalS will take a blow. So no need to worry about much. I'm gonna HAXXbust my own works as proof that I deserve my title as minor HAXXbuster!
So is this gonna change a whole lot? Granted, I haven't done anything with Aurion yet...

Quote:
APPROVED!!!!
Of course, it fits! And Aurion's involvement with devices was a nice surprise!
BTW, what's the status between her and Vivio? no hard feelings, I hope. And can she call him 'Ojii-san' in your works?XD
Ojii-san it is. And all will be revealed...

Quote:

yep! You got his characeter just about right! And the mystery here, especially the Schwertkreuz Key in this is making me crave for MOAR!!!
As the story progresses, I'm going to be doing so much with Hayate and her place in the galaxy (keyword).

Quote:
Perhaps it's a seiyuu joke? Anyone know if the two have worked in the same anime?
Old 2008-02-04, 23:28   Link #19248
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:

Mm.... choker.... *wipes drools*

Put in some glasses, and we have ourselves a killer-looking Frieda!

*runs from Takeru & Linebackers*

Quote:
Omae wa mo Shindeiru?

Quote:

*RUNS*
Tabun, ne?

*runs*

Quote:
Massive asteroid crashing to Earth
In before SRW: DW's last episode recreation.

*runs from DiSRX*
Old 2008-02-04, 23:46   Link #19249
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
As the story progresses, I'm going to be doing so much with Hayate and her place in the galaxy (keyword).
So Hayate becomes the Legendary Blade That Runs Through The Galaxy?

Ginga no tsuranuku Densetsu no Yaiba!

Seijuu Sentai!

GINGAMAN!!!!
*RUNS*

Quote:
Mm.... choker.... *wipes drools*

Put in some glasses, and we have ourselves a killer-looking Frieda!

*runs from Takeru & Linebackers*
Didn't I already give you a template for Frieda?

... or was that for her hawt mother?

*dodges sniper fire*

Anyway, that pic would represent 22-year old Mai, now a bit more... liberal with her choice of weapons

Quote:
Tabun, ne?

*runs*

Quote:
In before SRW: DW's last episode recreation.

*runs from DiSRX*
But the last episode was the one with Excellen and Lefina in bunny suits...

*RUNS*

Old 2008-02-04, 23:53   Link #19250
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Didn't I already give you a template for Frieda?

... or was that for her hawt mother?

*dodges sniper fire*

Anyway, that pic would represent 22-year old Mai, now a bit more... liberal with her choice of weapons
1: I never said it was for her hawt mother, but..

*mental images of Mama Johansen in her glorious years, as she asked her "anata" about the marrage proposal.* Lucky Papa is lucky. >___<

In before Kill Bill Vol. Belka.

*dodges sniper fire*

2: So does this mean Mai has learned the art of-

*radio static*

But still, grownup Mai is too hot to handle.

*is kicked to curb*

Quote:
But the last episode was the one with Excellen and Lefina in bunny suits...

*RUNS*

I better go and updates all the OC-stories before I get kicked to curb again.

*hears Kagami shouting "Believe in me who believes in you, Kyoudai!!!!" over the horizon*

BTW, are S&W available?
Old 2008-02-05, 00:10   Link #19251
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
1: I never said it was for her hawt mother, but..

*mental images of Mama Johansen in her glorious years, as she asked her "anata" about the marrage proposal.* Lucky Papa is lucky. >___<

In before Kill Bill Vol. Belka.

*dodges sniper fire*

Did Mama Johansen go into a worldwide killing spree of blood and murder?

Quote:
2: So does this mean Mai has learned the art of-

*radio static*

But still, grownup Mai is too hot to handle.

*is kicked to curb*

Quote:
BTW, are S&W available?
Available for what?

Old 2008-02-05, 00:35   Link #19252
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:

Did Mama Johansen go into a worldwide killing spree of blood and murder?
Hopefully not.

Unless if she's motivated by the storm of hot, steam, sensual and intimate love.

In before hot Frieda/Mama Johansen action.

*runs*

Quote:
Available for what?
For Akira's rivalry, of course.
Old 2008-02-05, 00:50   Link #19253
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Question!
What?
Unfortunately, you are not allowed to know so far.

Kha has some hints, but he still does not know some bits...

Though... Who has BS-5 WOWOW channel 2~4 years back?

Among those who had it, who managed to watch anime at the 4pm Japan timeslot, which is 5pm in the R.P.

PM me what you have/had seen... the clues lie in there.
Old 2008-02-05, 01:25   Link #19254
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Gotcha

How about out of combat?

*RUNS*
Yeah there was a practice session using their new gear no?

Quote:

That reminded me of Trap-Setsuna. Or is it Chao Li-- I mean, Wang Liu Mei ()?

Anyway, if this is Mai, I'd say see earned herself a place in the next Bond movie!

Imagines Mai walking down screen then lashing out with a gunshot into the sniper-scope all in tune to 007 theme.

*runs*

Quote:
Asagi: THAT'S EXACTLY THE POINT!!!!!!!
Himawari: (Facepalms) Why do I know such people...
Sophia: Sou yo... >_>

Quote:
Omae wa mo Shindeiru?
Kaempfer sneezes.

Quote:

*RUNS*
! Does that make them like the mutant MARVEL SUPERHORES?!

*runs*

Hina: Eto... You seemed to have spelt something wrong... He's gone.
Quote:
Don't think Suzuka has Ryoga syndrome that's for sure. As for Artei, why not get both?

*RUNS*
There goes the Isumi ref then. They were both purple-heads too.

Artei: Yes, why not get both indeed?

(is suddenly surrounded by the dark aura of Arisa, Himawari, Sophia and Teana)

Mayuri: Maximum tsun incoming. Mm-mm.
Asagi: Ja matta ne, Artai-kun!
Julie: It's been nice knowing you.

Artei:

Quote:
Asagi: Sonotori da!!! With our glorious robo, we shall ensure the safety of all of Mid -

No, ALL OF ORDERED SPACE!!!!!

Mayura: You actually have Daibouken?!
Julie: Where is it?

Asagi: Right here with it's Original Packaging in Superb Mint Condition, along with the Special Edition Siren Builder!!!

Mayura: It even has Mitsuomi Takahashi's signature!!!!

Julie: *watches rampaging monster in background*

We are so doomed...
Schach: So that thing doesn't work after all...
Acous: Do we dig up our old kits to stop it then?
Carym: If they aren't rusted over.
Aurion: So much for faith in my project.

Quote:
I'm not sure why
I was thinking VA, but nothing's turning up at the moment. Not like Yukari was Suiseki's VA or something.

Himawari: Creator-san, will you stop spelling everything wrong...?

Quote:
More like a Lowe-only ad
Ah ok... Let's use it for Midchilda's bastardized skin product line IMU SHUERA!

(You guys heard of the real 97th deal? The tsundere just drill me about them. )
Quote:

And so they become the second generation AkaRed?

*runs*
If you hadn't made me promise not to end if like Char's...

Quote:
Perhaps it's a seiyuu joke? Anyone know if the two have worked in the same anime?
:shrug:

Quote:
So Hayate becomes the Legendary Blade That Runs Through The Galaxy?

Ginga no tsuranuku Densetsu no Yaiba!

Seijuu Sentai!

GINGAMAN!!!!
*RUNS*
Subaru: Gin- ginga...
Tais: ...Man?

Both mages have their faces may twitching in disbelief, but Subaru is thinking of Gin-nee in a sentai suit while Tais is has mentally stuck Ginga in the Man Festival.

Not surprising, Tais is having his spring.

*runs*
Quote:
But the last episode of Rebuilt was the one with Nanoha, Fate, Hayate and Keroko in bunny suits...

*RUNS*
Fixed.

*runs from Aaron, Keroko, Mai and surprisingly, Veda*

Quote:
Unfortunately, you are not allowed to know so far.

Kha has some hints, but he still does not know some bits...

Though... Who has BS-5 WOWOW channel 2~4 years back?

Among those who had it, who managed to watch anime at the 4pm Japan timeslot, which is 5pm in the R.P.

PM me what you have/had seen... the clues lie in there.
Oh that. yep not a full picture, and the rest is rusted over...
Old 2008-02-05, 01:41   Link #19255
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Question: Does anyone know what's up with the Abandoned City on Midchilda? Where exactly is it in relation to the TSAB HQ, and why is an entire city just abandoned without anyone living in there?

And before I get yelled at for not posting this in the Magic And Tech thread, I already did. I was ignored.
Old 2008-02-05, 01:53   Link #19256
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Hopefully not.

Unless if she's motivated by the storm of hot, steam, sensual and intimate love.

In before hot Frieda/Mama Johansen action.

*runs*
No matter what, WANT

*runs*

Quote:
For Akira's rivalry, of course.
Depends on timeline.

Quote:
Yeah there was a practice session using their new gear no?
lots of time to pull... pranks on them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
That reminded me of Trap-Setsuna. Or is it Chao Li-- I mean, Wang Liu Mei ()?

Anyway, if this is Mai, I'd say see earned herself a place in the next Bond movie!

Imagines Mai walking down screen then lashing out with a gunshot into the sniper-scope all in tune to 007 theme.

*runs*

Smith: My name is Blonde... James Blonde

*Mai Harisen 3000 >>> Smith*

Mai: ...

You're not blonde...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Himawari: (Facepalms) Why do I know such people...
Sophia: Sou yo... >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Kaempfer sneezes.

Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
! Does that make them like the mutant MARVEL SUPERHORES?!

*runs*

Hina: Eto... You seemed to have spelt something wrong... He's gone.

The Best Superhores in the whole world!!!!!!!
WANT

*headshot >>> Lowe*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
There goes the Isumi ref then. They were both purple-heads too.

Artei: Yes, why not get both indeed?

(is suddenly surrounded by the dark aura of Arisa, Himawari, Sophia and Teana)

Mayuri: Maximum tsun incoming. Mm-mm.
Asagi: Ja matta ne, Artai-kun!
Julie: It's been nice knowing you.

Artei:
The last episode of Madoushi Sentai Belkaranger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Schach: So that thing doesn't work after all...
Acous: Do we dig up our old kits to stop it then?
Carym: If they aren't rusted over.
Aurion: So much for faith in my project.
...So Schach, Acous, Carym and Aurion were once former Five-Colored Warriors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Ah ok... Let's use it for Midchilda's bastardized skin product line IMU SHUERA!

(You guys heard of the real 97th deal? The tsundere just drill me about them. )
I haven't heard of it Wazzut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
If you hadn't made me promise not to end if like Char's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha

Both mages have their faces may twitching in disbelief, but Subaru is thinking of Gin-nee in a sentai suit while Tais is has mentally stuck Ginga in the Man Festival.

*runs*

Now the Man Festival with Ginga as a participant... all is right with the world

*RUNS*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Fixed.

*runs from Aaron, Keroko, Mai and surprisingly, Veda*
Since when did Veda get a body?

Old 2008-02-05, 02:04   Link #19257
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Quote:
Question: Does anyone know what's up with the Abandoned City on Midchilda? Where exactly is it in relation to the TSAB HQ, and why is an entire city just abandoned without anyone living in there?

And before I get yelled at for not posting this in the Magic And Tech thread, I already did. I was ignored.
It's probably what they can use for mage exams/training/etc. As for what it was, I have no idea. Hell, it may still function as a slum of sorts.
Old 2008-02-05, 02:45   Link #19258
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:

Quick reply, will get to the backlog later on tonight..

I was under the impression that the abandoned city area was the area encompassing that huge fire that we saw at the start of Strikers. Although hayate put the fire out the buildings would have been closed to the public due to safety issues.. while the TSAB figure out what to do with the area (redevelopment, etc..). The military are just using the more stable parts of it. *shrug*

I could be wrong completely of course but it is IMO a decent explanation for it if there's official reason for it being there.
Old 2008-02-05, 02:50   Link #19259
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Scene III. It's a little longer than the previous 2 scenes (I know because it wouldn't let me PM it to Goose).

Spoiler for Maho Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Alpha, Episode 1, Scene 3:
Old 2008-02-05, 02:54   Link #19260
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:

*runs*
Quote:
Now the Man Festival with Ginga as a participant... all is right with the world

*RUNS*
Tais: NO!!! GINGA-SAN, I'LL SAVE YOU!!!!

*Tais charges towards Ginga, hoists her over his shoulder and starts running in the general direction of the 108th Battalion. Unfortunately in order to carry her securely, he ends up grabbing her rear.

Ginga: Tais!! You pervert!! Let go of me!! And stop grabbing me there!!
Tais still having images of Ginga in the Man Festival: No, no no no. Not going to happen. I have to protect Ginga-san. That is not going to happen. No way. Never.
Ginga: Hentai! Sukebe! Ero-baka! Kidnapper! Molester! Someone help me!!! Subaru!
Subaru: Gin-nee!! Tais no Hentai!! Let go of Gin-nee!!
Tais still having the wrong thought: No, no, no, no, no!!

And the chase commences...
Closed Thread