AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2009-12-06, 10:08   Link #21
Animeruko
BECAUSE its moe moe!

wow! XD ive never seen her be for now i know where sessh gets his birthmark from O_O.

thats some serious gradient usage O_O and i see you used a new method for lines XD.. man seeing this one and the last one make me really want to try gradients its such a shame my Sasara had to be bagged im pretty jealous now that i wasn't able to complete that project after seeing 2 great examples of these gradients -_-

wheres the Sango vector? i know your planing one XD .. i hope its going to be cool .. like her "hiraikotsu"ing something XD
Animeruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 10:28   Link #22
Somonul

Finally finished my revised 3D rendering of Cima Fleet's Lili Marleen from Gundam 0083 earlier this week. A desktop wallpaper for this version should be available on my website soon.

Yeah Ruko, those gradients were pretty fun to work with on those, definitely try them out on some of your work :)
Somonul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-03, 13:49   Link #23
Somonul

Been a while since I updated here. :) New Lenneth portrait #19 I started making another video of, but output times were to crazy so I turned a few into stills. Here is one of them.

Old 2010-02-16, 02:07   Link #24
Somonul

Here's the 2nd rendering of the same segment I was working on, which finished rendering today. I altered the colors just a bit which kinda changed the mood imo. Lenneth #21.

Till next time, enjoy! :D
Old 2010-04-09, 13:40   Link #25
Animeruko
BECAUSE its moe moe!

wow somo very nice XD.

*demands Alicia or Valkyrie projects*
Old 2010-04-22, 20:51   Link #26
Somonul

Some updates, finally of my newest VP Fan art that I've made recently.

Lenneth 22

Genevieve 11

I thought you were going to make an Alicia Ruko? :P
Old 2010-04-22, 20:54   Link #27
Animeruko
BECAUSE its moe moe!

OMG that new Gene is O_O so win.

I dont know when my Alicia and Valk projects will ever take off .. unless i suddenly become godly at modeling bodies .. besides most of my time in maya(in the event that i do use it) is spent playing with SSS shader <.<;
Old 2010-05-25, 20:17   Link #28
Somonul

New Gene project, originally I was planning to just test out some new lighting and rendering for interior scenes with a simple bathroom with some stock parts, but then I thought I'd cram Gene in a bathtub and make it a VP scene >_>; Over all I was pretty happy with the results. Took roughly about 3 hours to render overnight. 2800x2100, This particular test was to make a work flow that wasn't GI yet looked like GI and shave off 5+ hours of render on my aging PC.

Genevieve 12
Old 2010-05-25, 22:02   Link #29
Animeruko
BECAUSE its moe moe!

O_O!

I don't see a rubber ducky but that is still amazing XD, very nice!

you should make a short clip ... and have her laugh!
Old 2010-05-29, 11:47   Link #30
otsunaaji

I like your art!!! Very nice!!! The way you shade really brings out everything!
otsunaaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-13, 00:52   Link #31
Somonul

Newest Project, Zephiris, #30. Yes, my 30th portrait I've made of her, (she's my 3rd all-time fav character) this one is completely original vector project I made for use as a wallpaper, I also plan to take this one for print as well for a wall hanging. Pretty fun project over all, haven't sketched in a while, and haven't made a Zephy portrait in years :P So enjoy the final sample plate of it :D

Print res was made at 4000x3000 I went back to my old style using solids and used a few G Meshes on this project.

Didn't feel like modeling a ducky Ruko xD that would have been funny to have put in it though. xD

Thanks for the comment otsunaaji, glad to hear that. :)
Old 2010-06-13, 22:56   Link #32
Animeruko
BECAUSE its moe moe!

wow somo that is great O_O amazing Zephi.

*waits for your next epic vector*
Old 2010-06-15, 02:27   Link #33
Somonul

Finnaly got around to finishing my new clip form a fan made video "Gundam 0083 Rendered Animation" I was working on a while ago.

You can watch the full 720p clip on Youtube here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py5yJYmUY2E
Hope you all enjoy :)

Thanks Ruko :) lots going on here lately :S might have something new soon too >_>; Life without MMO's is so productive ;)
Old 2010-06-16, 12:14   Link #34
Animeruko
BECAUSE its moe moe!

WOW the new vid is amazing and lol at busted blue AGX ... wish i finished my kampfer you could have used it XD
Old 2010-06-25, 11:08   Link #35
Somonul

New Lenneth portrait, semi finished with my v5 of her up, lot of changes made in this version.

Lenneth #23

Yeah, was fun to make that video, just took forever. X_X Better get modeling Ruko! :P
Old 2010-06-25, 21:45   Link #36
Animeruko
BECAUSE its moe moe!

Wow, I really like the new skin its like super lv up compared to old XD... Her armor looks a little different too, I like it .. she isn't shooting beams anymore XD.

<.<; me model Impossible...
Old 2010-07-08, 23:43   Link #37
Somonul

New update featuring my new render of the AGX-04 Gerbera Tetra, I had a lot of fun making this one, only took about a full day to complete too.
Enjoy :)

Thanks xD Lots of experimenting on that Lenneth xD
Old 2010-07-09, 16:47   Link #38
Animeruko
BECAUSE its moe moe!

wow i love this render of the AGX. just one small problem ... Its not a land MS <.< you would never have seen it on the surface.

That fact doesn't change anything really but its just something that hit me after being all O_O!
Old 2010-07-25, 19:09   Link #39
Somonul

New Lenneth #24, rare guest appearance of my Hrist in this one. Test out various lighting in this, and some other stuff. Several failed passes later = results :)

Yeah Ruko, I had no other MS or Gundam made yet to test out a land surface type scene, and you get more nice reflections too in shiny armor then just stars to reflect in space :) Gotta make good use of what's available. ;)
Old 2010-07-26, 13:59   Link #40
Animeruko
BECAUSE its moe moe!

wow somo this one is nice and ho ho ho ho Hrist makes a public appearance, This Indeed Marks the end of the word for Hrist to Appear Publicly.

All that is missing is a moe little Silmeria, Hrist would be stuck in Tsundere mode and Lenneth would just be. . . Lenneth. <.<;