AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-30, 19:03   Link #7961
Bigspeed

I have not read them I'll look at them after posting this but I'm interested about how Eba could have stopped the charade while making the story interesting and good, personally I hated the AsukaxHaruto arc it was incredibly boring. Honestly though I read enough manga that I'm always looking for something good that isn't too stupid, I can't handle those manga where the worst possible outcome keeps happening or where the main character never gets a break, my best example is Major dunno if you like baseball manga but in Major In every Arc accept maybe MAYBE 1 the main character would get physically or mentally hurt and be unable to play at his real level I got almost to the very end but I just got to tired of him never getting a break, I like seeing people succeed.

Back to the thread, I'm really hoping for a EbaxHaruto ending I really wouldn't care if it was cheesy I just want it to settle the ache in my chest that I get when I read this type of genre

Last edited by Bigspeed; 2011-07-01 at 04:03.
Bigspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 19:18   Link #7962
Bigspeed

GE actually is pretty humorous after 2 chapters Though its pretty silly thats he unable to hit a tennis ball kind of annoying actually lol.
Old 2011-06-30, 19:30   Link #7963
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Stop suggesting Ichigo 100%, it's borderline garbage, even with its ending.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 19:32   Link #7964
User68604
Disabled By Request

ichigo is the best manga ive ever read - nothing even compares
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 19:37   Link #7965
typhonsentra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
In a thread for this series, pretty much anything qualifies as a palette cleanser.

I did like Ichigo though.
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 19:38   Link #7966
Master Chibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by recover View Post
Maybe if you want PG-13 softcore.

Old 2011-06-30, 20:45   Link #7967
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigspeed View Post
I have not read them I'll look at them after posting this but I'm interested about how Eba could have stopped the charade while making the story interesting and good, personally I hated the AsukaxHaruto arc it was incredibly boring. Honestly though I read enough manga that I'm always looking for something good that isn't too stupid, I can't handle those manga where the worst possible outcome keeps happening or where the main character never gets a break, my best example is Major dunno if you like baseball manga but in Major In every Arc accept maybe MAYBE 1 the main character would get physically or mentally hurt and be unable to play at his real level I got almost to the very end but I just got to tired of him never getting a break, I like seeing people succeed.

Back to the thread, I agree it is poorly written but I'm really hoping for a EbaxHaruto ending I really wouldn't care if it was cheesy I just want it to settle the ache in my chest that I get when I read this type of genre
Agreed it was dull thats pretty much what a normal relationship is except the "no sex".
Quote:
Those are fighting words mam!
Old 2011-06-30, 21:16   Link #7968
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
You need to broaden your horizons then
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 21:47   Link #7969
Cyz
"Show it to me"

I gotta hand it to Haruto's resolve. He's willing to face the hate from his friends to be with the one he truly loves. Same also for Yuzuki, even though she was the one who cause the mess to begin with. Still, I feel sorry for Asuka though
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 22:06   Link #7970
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
BTW- have you read Good ending, Ichigo 100%? These 2 I recommend, characters are more developed
It's actually the exact opposite, these characters are LESS developed, which is exactly what you like. Look at your complaint from your same posting:

Quote:
Yo, because Eba could of stop this charade from the beginning, instead of causing problems for everyone.
You want her to develop more by... not letting her develop. Very logical.

Quote:
Everything that happens so far is sloppy writing by Seo. Now he trying to portray Eba as the victim in this mess.
Except that he doesn't? The point of the last chapter is clear: Things are pretty terrible because of me, and STILL I want to be with you.

Quote:
Asuka/Haruto relationship was stable and normal, excluding the fact there was no sex involve? Which added more criticizes toward the author from fans and other manga authors.
It was EMPTY. Going through the motions. Nothing there. I haven't seen any real "fan" criticize him for not involving any sex, this was the whole POINT of his storytelling. And most definitely not from "other manga authors", where's that from?

It's simply that you don't LIKE what happened. That, however, has nothing to do with "bad writing".

Quote:
In all this series, there nothing fantasizing about Eba, I find her too clingy and Haruto to obsessive and I wonder why? What the prize?
So why should we care that you don't like it? Go to your kind of stories.

Seriously, some people.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 22:17   Link #7971
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Oi people have the right to complain, geez try to shoeing others out because of their views.

Old 2011-07-01, 00:05   Link #7972
DanielSong39

We all know that Eba X Haruto won't work out in real life; I think we all want an unrealistic resolution but in a way that is neither offensive nor sends a bad message.

If the ending chapter includes Asuka and Nanami all googly-eyed while celebrating Eba and Haruto's wedding, it would be ridiculous and offensive at the same time.

On the other hand, a realistic ending would also be terrible because it would end up something like this:

- Haruto and Eba move in together without getting married
- Eba gets bored and does nothing around their place while Haruto has to pick up all the slack
- Haruto gets frustrated and they start having fights
- Eba cheats on Haruto
- Haruto cheats on Eba
- They go through several cycles of this before finally breaking up

Let's get realistic, do any of you want to read that?
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 00:34   Link #7973
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
We all know that Eba X Haruto won't work out in real life; I think we all want an unrealistic resolution but in a way that is neither offensive nor sends a bad message.

If the ending chapter includes Asuka and Nanami all googly-eyed while celebrating Eba and Haruto's wedding, it would be ridiculous and offensive at the same time.

On the other hand, a realistic ending would also be terrible because it would end up something like this:

- Haruto and Eba move in together without getting married
- Eba gets bored and does nothing around their place while Haruto has to pick up all the slack
- Haruto gets frustrated and they start having fights
- Eba cheats on Haruto
- Haruto cheats on Eba
- They go through several cycles of this before finally breaking up

Let's get realistic, do any of you want to read that?
Haha of course not. All this drama and Asuka getting dump and his friends reactions are entertaining. This what makes the readers coming back for more, the story hook me in at the begging and now I want to stick until the end.
Old 2011-07-01, 00:45   Link #7974
Bigspeed

IMHO I feel no one gives Eba any credit I can totally see this going on with them opening up a mom and pop food place with Eba being the waitress and Haruto being the cook. This is totally realistic and you can totally see biker boys helmet on a shrine in the corner of the restaurant if you picture it in your mind.

Oh and At Vansonbee - your link is humorous because the writer of ippo has like a million moments where you ippo and err the girl he likes (its been awhile) have those high tension moments where nothing happens, the other is making a joke about fans that read this manga and then shows through his writing and ippos timid words his thoughts, I don`t see how you think hes criticizing this manga nor do I think their are any manga writers who would openly criticize another authors work in there manga, it would be totally rude, and when you consider how hard it is to become an established author I feel they would all share a bit of camaraderie for each other.
Old 2011-07-01, 01:24   Link #7975
Master Chibi

I just want them together, I honestly don't give a damn for anyone else in the entire story at this point. I really and truly don't. I don't care how it ends, or who gets in their way, just leave the two of them together and fucking end it. Make the world blow up, have the universe implode onto itself, it doesn't matter.

Old 2011-07-01, 01:27   Link #7976
Bigspeed

Quote:
I just want them together, I honestly don't give a damn for anyone else in the entire story at this point. I really and truly don't. I don't care how it ends, or who gets in their way, just leave the two of them together and fucking end it. Make the world blow up, have the universe implode onto itself, it doesn't matter.
Totally agree except for Dora man what would we do without Dora
Old 2011-07-01, 02:00   Link #7977
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Quote:
No no no no. I did enjoy it to some extent but to say that much about it? No no no no. It's hard for any romantic manga to be in my favorite list. GE was the closest I've had like ever, but even it's on really thin ice right now.

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 02:06   Link #7978
Bigspeed

everytime i see ichigo 100 while spamming random manga i just see 3 huge boobed huge assed girls in short skirts and then go meh and keep clicking
Old 2011-07-01, 02:13   Link #7979
Onibur
(ಠ_ಠ)

LOL at haruto's friends, at least Asuka did'nt have to die for Haruto to realize who he truly loves :P
Onibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 03:09   Link #7980
mangaf_cksdotcom

seriously, why does haruto like eba that much? because she cant do anything and haruto will be responsible for filling up her deficiencies? so that's what seo is expressing for "made for each other"?

for the recent events:
asuka new haruto was still inlove with eba before they were officially dating, but haruto confirmed to her and his friends that he moved on and forgot about eba... he trusted haruto's words and their 2 years being together. haruto wasnt aware if he still loves eba cause asuka was there and in his mind he loves and he's satisfied with asuka. this is what Asuka and the gang knew... asuka is even more jealous of Rin than Eba, which means she doesnt see eba as that of a threat.

people shouldnt be blind on this:
in his friends POV, the fact that haruto very suddenly changed his heart just in that Hiroshima meeting, dumped asuka (2 yrs of good relationship and a very good gf and person overall) and replaced with Eba (ex who dumped haruto for her own reason which led to haruto's heartbreak and lost track), who in their right mind will support haruto? u wouldnt like your friend to go down again, that's what friends would do... if it's about eba, haruto loses all his senses just like how he rushed his decision...
mangaf_cksdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life