AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-01-01, 19:57   Link #1701
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
That's what cropping is for.
*bursts out laughing*
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-01, 19:57   Link #1702
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
I managed to pre-order the loli school uniform of Fate a few days ago. Can't wait for it to ship ofc.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-01, 20:52   Link #1703
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

I've been waiting like 7months for my Shin Sonic Fate, so I no longer have sympathy for those waiting for a delayed figure.
Old 2010-01-01, 20:55   Link #1704
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
I preordered the movie first Nanoha figma awhile ago, but it says December release and it's well, not December anymore =/
Old 2010-01-02, 18:53   Link #1705
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

Need some advice guys. Just got $100 in gift card for Christmas and can't decide if I want to spend it toward the Lyrical Box for the PSP Nanoha A's game OR if I spend it toward a new 16 GB memory card for my PSP, replacing the 4 GB one that I'm borrowing from my friend right now.

In short, new 16 GB memory stick or Lyrical Box?
goombas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 18:55   Link #1706
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

You're asking which to buy between those two in a Nanoha merchandise thread?

Oh...I don't know...The Lyrical Box for the PSP Nanoha A's game, perhaps?
Old 2010-01-02, 19:36   Link #1707
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Set priorities. You'd buy the Lyrical Box if you already have enough space or if you want to buy the 16 GB memory stick in order to have more space for games. You can then buy Lyrical Box later when you have more money.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 21:25   Link #1708
uragayduck2

piggybacking on what Noe said, if you have enough space for Battle of Aces then get it. the reason you'd want a 16GB (which i got recently as well) is if you'd want lots and lots of games/movies/music. so ask yourself this: which is more important, using the 16BG stick to its fullest or enjoying all the goodies that the Nanoha game can offer? and if you're a diehard Nanoha fan, i and the rest of us don't have to answer that do we? ( ^_ ^ )
uragayduck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 23:58   Link #1709
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

Damn my hesitation, I was a bit too late in ordering the lyrical box for ~$122 on Amiami. Decided to order the Lyrical Box with exlusive telephone card for ~$137 on Amiami, because the only other cheap place to order it would be PlayAsia for $160.

x.x''
Old 2010-01-04, 08:50   Link #1710
JINNSK
黒猫のウィズやってます

Nanoha Portable official site was updated.In the MOVIE page,Nanoha versus Vita match is added.According to the staff blog,other 2 characters match will be added tomorrow.
JINNSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 13:55   Link #1711
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

Looks a lot like MBA, but it isn't. I am pleased, looks freakin awesome.
Old 2010-01-04, 15:46   Link #1712
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

ffff, after seeing the Nanoha vs Vita match, I kind of want to get it now. And that other Nanoha thing, but.... do I want to delay YukaNana stash? Argh, have to decide quickly. ;_;
Quote:
Originally Posted by goombas View Post
Damn my hesitation, I was a bit too late in ordering the lyrical box for ~$122 on Amiami..
Wait, this? o_o

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 16:10   Link #1713
uragayduck2

it is not like MBA mainly from the fact that it switches from the 2d plane to 3d which looks like it works quite well given this is the Nanoha universe where fast action/distance is a must. the thing i didn't quite like about MBA was that the 3d plane kind of made it....slow paced? too bad i couldn't hear the background music which was covered up by the spamming of Divine Busters and Shooters, but at least it's the official CV of Nanoha so it's music to my ears anyways.
Old 2010-01-04, 21:32   Link #1714
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
ffff, after seeing the Nanoha vs Vita match, I kind of want to get it now. And that other Nanoha thing, but.... do I want to delay YukaNana stash? Argh, have to decide quickly. ;_;Wait, this? o_o
AmiAmi's trolling me because when I checked it yesterday at around 11:00 PM, it said it was temporarily Sold Out, so I ordered this instead. Is there a way to cancel an item you've preordered?
Old 2010-01-04, 21:47   Link #1715
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

I've never canceled from Amiami before, but like most sites, emailing them with your request usually solves the problem.

Just make sure you give them your account name and the item #.
Old 2010-01-05, 09:35   Link #1716
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

I've never even ordered from AmiAmi, but there should always be a way to cancel a pre-order. Things only get messy when it's starting to ship, right? :V
Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
According to the staff blog,other 2 characters match will be added tomorrow.
Signum vs Fate

Ahaha, that was cheap, but I guess that's the only way to win when your health is that low.

I never got into MBA because my laptop couldn't play it andbutofficialvoices andand have to decide soooon. ;__;

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-01-05, 09:46   Link #1717
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Fate hanging on by a thread. ;_;
Guess her weaker than normal defense reveals itself in the game too... Ahwell, least she was good long range.
Old 2010-01-06, 14:39   Link #1718
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Guess her weaker than normal defense reveals itself in the game too... Ahwell, least she was good long range.
Hurr, if she's the, er, Pikachu-esque of the playable characters to put it in SSB terms, I'll most likely main her. Makes me a little sad 'cause I'd obviously want to use Nanoha the most. D:

That being said, pre-ordered the game.... as a gift to myself for my birthday. Too bad it's the Lyrical Box, hope my mum doesn't question me about those er posters of the Aces. She nearly saw my Yukarin poster and I had a bit of a heart-attack. @_@

Which leaves me with one thing, I actually want the poster that comes with the MOVIE 1st OST. Should I amazon or cdjapan it since it's just one thing? :V *clearly has never ordered stuff from overseas before*

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-01-06, 15:47   Link #1719
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
My actsta Subaru has finally arrived!

I should have gotten her on Christmas Day, as stuff from HLJ usually takes 2 weeks to arrive, but this time it look 4 weeks. I imagine it's due to the holiday slow down.

Now I've got a Subaru and a Hayate. Just need to wait for a Teana to be released...
Old 2010-01-06, 15:51   Link #1720
uragayduck2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Which leaves me with one thing, I actually want the poster that comes with the MOVIE 1st OST. Should I amazon or cdjapan it since it's just one thing? :V *clearly has never ordered stuff from overseas before*
What?? there's a poster that comes with it?? i want to see how it looks like. i'll probably order the CD as well if the music is done by Sano Hiroaki again.