AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 13 28.89%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 11.11%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 26.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 11.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 17.78%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.22%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.22%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-13, 19:42   Link #41
Xellos
There will be no miracle

Send a message via AIM to Xellos
Like others have said, I'm just watching the series and taking it as it is. Sure, it's not deep or polished, but I'm watching Death Note atm for that. Anyways, this is why you watch the anime first if possible before going to the canon material.
Old 2008-08-14, 19:28   Link #42
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Girl's Bath of Seduction

We continue from where episode four left off, quite literally.

Louise's mad rage, jealousy rages further out of control due that Saito took a grabbing for Tiffas' breasts.

Frustrated that Louise won't believe his words, he leaves quite pissed.

Signing the pledge was the last straw that Saito kept up to Louise's jealousy tantrums.

Honestly people, Louise's tantrums are getting on my nerves, as well as Saito's helplessness.

Louise still goes on behaving like a child, because she won't see Saito's reaction for a boy of his age to be natural.
Furthermore, things get quite complicated because Louise is highly troubled about the tension building-up within for Saito's love.

In one hand, we have pansy, little, jealousy Louise that has not picked-up courage to confess straight away to Saito that she loves him.

On the other hand, we have defenseless Saito that ends up frozen as a stalagmite the moment the bomb explodes on him, figuratively, as Louise finds out on bad timing his supposed perversion escapades.
The guy cannot defend at all when Louise goes tantrum mood.

Ok. The upside to this episode is that it was while since I've last saw another of Guiches' interactions with Montmorency, as well as other mages familiars.

It helped a lot two other scenes which were full of strong, dramatic development:
1. Saito feeling nostalgic after visiting late-Colbert's cottage. Saito well remembered Colbert, and what the late teacher told him about his dreams.

2. Tabitha repaying Saito's favor for feeding Sylpheed. The sequence with the dancing dolls at night was plainly beautiful, full of mystic moments.
Old 2008-08-15, 11:19   Link #43
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Series is meeting my expectation so far since i kept them low as hell from the second season. I still see no progression in the story the best part about this episode was Tabitha and what the hell is going on with her seems our little un has more to hide than i previously thought. Plus she has some kind of mission, what is the mission and who gave it to her?
Old 2008-08-22, 00:27   Link #44
Strahan

Honestly, while the oversaturation of fan service and the fixation on boobs can be annoying I find the writers beating us on the head with tsundere jokes worse. Yea, yea, we get the point, by S3 we know Louise pretty well. Maybe, just maybe it's time to let her grow up a tad and romantically move the plot along?? I was quite happy to see Saito show some backbone and stand up to Louise's tantrums, and was happy to see their moment at the end but then it turned into total annoyance when Tabitha sat up, Louise blew up and the writers decided to blow away all progress. -rolling eyes- So much for the "newfound mutual trust" heh.
Closed Thread