AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-25, 16:01   Link #8781
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Many Loli Arca...always a good thing to witness (too adorable, especially the teddy bear dress)

But anyway...It wouldn't surprise me if Saten turned out to be one of Cruz's biggest supports (from the shadows).

Finally...YAMADA SHIELD! Considering his ability...it's a brilliant idea!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 16:10   Link #8782
Xiammes

Quote:
But anyway...It wouldn't surprise me if Saten turned out to be one of Cruz's biggest supports (from the shadows).
He certainly isn't backing Arclight 100%, considering he had a prime chance to capture Blades body. I wouldn't be surprised if Satan has been Arca's support, since the very beginning.

Quote:
Finally...YAMADA SHIELD! Considering his ability...it's a brilliant idea!
Whats even funnier, with their last names they make Blade and Shield(Schild)

@adan

They don't need moles, they need to solve this issue. The Black Spots are being annihilated. Also I believe the loli Arca army is under Simeons control, with the exception of one having Arca's memories who might show herself in the next few chapters.
Xiammes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 16:20   Link #8783
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Now that you mention it, it would be kind of cool if Saten ended up protecting Cruz at one point and revealing that he promised Arca or something (cliché yes, but it wouldn't mean that he was a good guy, but rather that he was keeping a promise). Oh God...the ArcaXSaten shipping would then ensue with renewed strength.

On another note...I want to see the chick inside Cruz's head again...
Old 2012-04-25, 16:24   Link #8784
Leidolfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
Arca seemed to know what Yamada's fragment is when she said "that person".

She then was about to tell him something really important related to his body. Unfortunately, Arclight had to come at the most crucial part.

And finally, her last words before dying: "The right and the left hand of God".

Arca knew what Yamada's fragment is, that is clear.

I do not understand, if Aruka knew from the beginning the power of Cruz, then... Why was going to kill him?, maybe it is that if Aruka left alive to Cruz with your activated fragment, become one greater threat to Arclight, so took to kill it before it will activate its fragment.
Leidolfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 16:31   Link #8785
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Maybe she thought Cruz had to be pushed to be the brink of death to awaken the power.
Old 2012-04-25, 16:32   Link #8786
Xiammes

Quote:
Now that you mention it, it would be kind of cool if Saten ended up protecting Cruz at one point and revealing that he promised Arca or something (cliché yes, but it wouldn't mean that he was a good guy, but rather that he was keeping a promise). Oh God...the ArcaXSaten shipping would then ensue with renewed strength.
I don't think it would be a promise, more like partners in the resistance. Satan is joining Cruz harem.

Quote:
On another note...I want to see the chick inside Cruz's head again...
You mean from the memory arc( I think it was chapter 82). If that's who you are talking about, read Needless 1.5.

Quote:
I do not understand, if Aruka knew from the beginning the power of Cruz, then... Why was going to kill him?, maybe it is that if Aruka left alive to Cruz with your activated fragment, become one greater threat to Arclight, so took to kill it before it will activate its fragment.
Either to awaken his fragment, or she knew Blade was gonna save him. Also she knew about the data chip, so she wasn't gonna kill him anyway, just injure him so that Eve could heal him.
Old 2012-04-25, 16:34   Link #8787
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post

You mean from the memory arc( I think it was chapter 82). If that's who you are talking about, read Needless 1.5.
I've read it and yes, looks like her, but personality wise she could be completely different, we don't know. When I say I want to see her again, I mean I want to see her interact with Cruz and such.
Old 2012-04-25, 16:36   Link #8788
Xiammes

We won't see her anytime soon, its not clear, but you can almost make out a 7 on her collar, so it could be AnN
Old 2012-04-25, 16:44   Link #8789
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Hmm she's sure to appear some time when Cruz finally controls his powers. She seems to be connected to him through it or something.
Old 2012-04-26, 03:07   Link #8790
Avvesione

Haha, I love this thread. So many different ideas bouncing off everyone, so many fun comments to read. It really is nice to see so many different people here reading the manga and discussing it. It really is pleasant to come here and see pretty much 3 new pages of material to read and think about.

One thing that crossed my mind is when kurusu was talking about Gido being underground because he's a former member of the Adam Project. Anyone else think we'll see Mengroze there, too? He could maybe explain more about the mark on his hand and the patient he treated (though I doubt he'd recognize Cruz) and maybe talk about Aruka some more. Also worth noting is that sine Mengroze was in Blade's memories that they met sometime in the past, too (sometime recently given he already had that mark on his hand from the patient, though I wonder if it will be gone or something in the present). Would be interesting to see what Mengroze knows about Blade that hasn't already been disclosed. Also, if Mengroze is there, why not Strom and a grown-up Volos/Voras (maybe not Riru's age but closer to Setsuna/Aruka). Would be fun to see them again though I don't know how much help they'd be if there was a fight.

Also, Soji is onto something with the eyes. Arclight noticing that immediately after the power surge is a clue Imai Kami left for us. There were also a few panels where his eyes were noticeably different. All the other times the power was used there were no changes in his eyes, so seeing them change now as it has evolved or awakened might associate the fragment with something. Will be interesting to see exactly how Cruz's eyes play into the power of his fragment but it will be interesting to see.

Maybe when Cruz was being operated on for his head injury, maybe working on his brain activated something and his eyes were what burned the mark into Mengroze's hand? Probably not because the text said torso but maybe if he doesn't remember or something...
Old 2012-04-26, 08:15   Link #8791
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

@Avvesione
If they meet Mengroze and Yamada asks about the scar. Would be funny if he hypes up that the readings from that patient exceed even Arclight's or something along those lines.
And when Yamada's hair get's like his boy version, Mengroze yell something like "It's you!!".
I really expect something like that to happen.

BTW Voras name was Volos? kinda suits her considering she has a fragment that uses her hair. Volos "Волос" means "Hair" in Russian.
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 08:42   Link #8792
Xiammes

I doubt Mengroza is with Simeon, last we heard was that he was helping the resistance as a doctor. Its not impossible, but I don't see him being on of the triple 6 list of important people, or else they would have kept him on the Adam project.
Old 2012-04-26, 08:43   Link #8793
Skieth

I'm still of the opinion that Arca would have killed Mengroze. If she really was trying to protect her brother, it makes sense she would have made sure to eliminate anyone who might have been able to reveal that Cruz had that Chip in his head. Her actions betraying the resistance certainly make sense in this regard.

Still hoping will get to see what's going to happen with Seto/Solva, and Mio/Teruyama, but i'm starting to wonder if Kami is just going to settle their fights off screen, and we'll see them down in that underground area. Just hope Seto's still alive...
Old 2012-04-26, 08:49   Link #8794
Xiammes

Normally I wouldn't like it if they settled the fight off screen, but I don't want to go back to them just yet, especially when things are getting juicier. So I would be content if it was settled off screen. Hopefully the loli Arca's crash both of their parties.

It seems like something she would do, kill Mengroze. I say its 50/50, either we will see Mengroze again or he is dead.

Last edited by Xiammes; 2012-04-26 at 09:01.
Old 2012-04-26, 11:50   Link #8795
Homura7

HA!!! Kurusu as you know him is back with renewed strenght.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 05:03   Link #8796
Avvesione

^
Oh good, I always felt a little strange calling you kurusu when you switched over to Adan but I guess now you're back (and with a last name too!)

Alright, back on topic:

The reason I believe we'll see Mengroze again is because he could be a source for so much information. Think about all the connections he has: Cruz, Aruka, Blade, Gido, the Adam Project, maybe the Resistance (I have my doubts), and he's a mad scientist who experiments on human bodies. He's got to reappear sometime soon with some valuable information and I would expect that someone like him would be associated with Simeon in some way.

I have my doubts about Mengroze being a doctor for the Resistance for a few reasons. One, when Cruz woke up in the room where Aruka trapped him in Chapter 99, he thought it was Mengroze's at first. Another is that he has the Eir System which I don't expect most doctors to have and would probably be something only Simeon has. Cruz also woke up in a room that he thought was Megnroze's clinic but it could've easily been Simeon (Aruka could've taken him there to treat him rather than some random person in Blackspot given the severity of his injury). Of course, Cruz knew where Mengroze's clinic was in Blackspot so he's been there before and knew of the doctor (though his memories were a bit different). Idk, I guess we'll find out later but it does strike me as odd given his character and what we've seen in this manga.
Old 2012-04-27, 06:10   Link #8797
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

^ Note that Cruz doesn't actually say "is this Mengroze's lab?" He doesn't finish the sentence (as always, the author leaves us guessing as to the exact meaning). So he could just have been referring to the operating table. Which is indeed identical to the good doctor's, but who knows, maybe it's standard equipment for restraining unwilling experimental subjects. And as you say, Cruz knew where the clinic was. How could he know that if he was taken somewhere else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Edit: Now Adan read Needless chapter 86 page 22 and you will notice something about the hands... "Then, when I was touching his body, this symbol appeared upon his hand and burned into my skin"
Well it doesn't mention which hand, but I taking the bet that it's the left one.
Let's just set this straight before we waste too much time on it. The Stigmata didn't appear on the patient's hand:
Quote:
Originally Posted by js06 View Post
The hand thing must have been the editor's mistake.
The translation I provided said this:
Mengroze: And then this mark suddenly appeared on the patient's body and it was burned onto my hand that was touching it at the time!!
Old 2012-04-27, 09:36   Link #8798
Skieth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
The reason I believe we'll see Mengroze again is because he could be a source for so much information. Think about all the connections he has: Cruz, Aruka, Blade, Gido, the Adam Project, maybe the Resistance (I have my doubts), and he's a mad scientist who experiments on human bodies. He's got to reappear sometime soon with some valuable information and I would expect that someone like him would be associated with Simeon in some way.

I have my doubts about Mengroze being a doctor for the Resistance for a few reasons. One, when Cruz woke up in the room where Aruka trapped him in Chapter 99, he thought it was Mengroze's at first. Another is that he has the Eir System which I don't expect most doctors to have and would probably be something only Simeon has. Cruz also woke up in a room that he thought was Megnroze's clinic but it could've easily been Simeon (Aruka could've taken him there to treat him rather than some random person in Blackspot given the severity of his injury). Of course, Cruz knew where Mengroze's clinic was in Blackspot so he's been there before and knew of the doctor (though his memories were a bit different). Idk, I guess we'll find out later but it does strike me as odd given his character and what we've seen in this manga.
You certainly have an interesting idea Avvesione. It never occurred to me that Mengroze might not have been a member of the resistance, but Cruz's memory has never been what you might call trustworthy so it could be possible. If true though, several things then become suggestive. It would suggest that Aruka had at least one of the chips either prior to joining the resistance or secretly found one while working for them. She then had Mengroze place it in Cruz's head rather then Zakat as Arclight suspected. I'm still not sure if she would have left Mengroze alive in either case, but anything is possible. Hopefully the truth of the chips will be revealed soon, as knowing what's on them, and where they came from will answer a lot of questions.
Old 2012-04-27, 10:15   Link #8799
Xiammes

They have been hyping up those chips for a long ass time, now that they have both, I wanna know whats on them. It might have information about the adam project, or a full list of all fragments.
Old 2012-04-27, 12:46   Link #8800
Xacual

Do we have a list of the known Stigmata right now? I don't remember if we saw that Uten and Kafka had them, but we know of for sure. Am I missing others? I assume Riru would probably be one too.

Teruyama
Doppleganger
Arca
Saten

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen