AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-01-15, 17:15   Link #41
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

as said by me again lol See what other say not one person plus Noah said it was godly ninja.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-15, 17:16   Link #42
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
actually, Sennin means nothing, SENIN means hermit... Sannin means 3 people, or in the case of ninjas, 3 ninjas
Dragon Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-15, 17:20   Link #43
Nine Devil

Noah
Quote:
sennin literally means 仙忍 or 神忍 which i think it just means legendary ninja (godly nins) ninjas at really high ass lvls, Jairaya refers him self as Gama-Sennin probably means hes the legendary frog nin.
Quoted from Noah
Old 2004-01-15, 17:21   Link #44
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
actually, Sennin means nothing, SENIN means hermit... Sannin means 3 people, or in the case of ninjas, 3 ninjas
Eh, well then you'll have to fight everyone else on this forum for the spelling, I'm just going to go with what I see on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
as said by me again lol See what other say not one person plus Noah said it was godly ninja.
Right, and that's what one person on the internet has said. Don't get me wrong, but he's probably full of shit. Unless someone else can back up what "NaOH" said.

Besides, his name isn't NOAH, and he said that he 'thinks' it means such, and he's probably wrong.
Grav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-15, 17:22   Link #45
Hiko Seijuro 14th
Watashi wa Saikou

Send a message via MSN to Hiko Seijuro 14th
Tell Noah I said hes an idiot.
Hiko Seijuro 14th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-15, 17:23   Link #46
Nine Devil

wel another prove is www.narutoguide.com
Old 2004-01-15, 17:26   Link #47
Grav
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Well more proof can be found atwww.narutoguide.com
...Wow.

I'm really just quite speechless now.

I looked at narutoguide.com, right here.

And what does it list "sage" as?

SANNIN. NOT SENNIN. SANNIN.

End of discussion.

Not to mention the frickin' site is wrong in the first place.
Old 2004-01-15, 17:29   Link #48
Nine Devil

sigh http://narutoguide.narutofan.com/biographies_J.htm
Old 2004-01-15, 17:29   Link #49
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Exactly, its a title (like Dr, or Sir) not a rank.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-15, 17:31   Link #50
Grav
Gone

The same site also says Asume is related to the 3rd Hokage so I don't hold them in too high regard as far as Jiraiya's bio goes either.

If it's a title, it still doesn't mean "Godly Ninja" so that ends that.

I'm pretty sure the "Sennin" in Jiraiya's profile is a typo otherwise the other part of the site I linked to is just contradicting itself.

Which isn't that surprising.
Old 2004-01-15, 17:34   Link #51
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

You're right GreyArea, technically speaking neither Oro nor Tsunade are Senin.

That comes from the old mistake between the word sannin/senin.

But it's really simpler to talk about a 'Senin level' to talk about this kind of strenght

For the Sage/Hermit thing, both are aproximation, both can be right even if I prefere hermit because the concept of 'being left' is more present in this word.

And please Nine Devil and Hiko Seijuro, stop this flame war now, you will gain nothing but a ban of several days.

For Tsunade, yeah in term of physical strenght, she's the strongest person shown in Naruto, thinking the opposite is quite dumb actually
Did you see someone else able to make craters of 20 meter with simple kicks? Or with just one of his finger?
It's stated several times that Tsunade's strenght is completely frightening and it's quiete obvious anyway.

Beside even if her strenght remains the greatest even now, remember that Tsunade left the ninja way since something like 30 years.
She's in a fallen state and it's stated several times in the manga too.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-15, 17:37   Link #52
Grav
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
For Tsunade, yeah in term of physical strenght, she's the strongest person shown in Naruto, thinking the opposite is quite dumb actually
Did you see someone else able to make craters of 20 meter with simple kicks? Or with just one of his finger?
It's stated several times that Tsunade's strenght is completely frightening and it's quiete obvious anyway.

Beside even if her strenght remains the greatest even now, remember that Tsunade left the ninja way since something like 30 years.
She's in a fallen state and it's stated several times in the manga too.

Assuming that she is or was the strongest, why couldn't she fend off Kabuto? I mean, for the strongest character in the show, how hard is it to grab someone and give them a toss?

Jiraiya flicked Naruto about 20 feet in the anime with a finger.. so yeah..

She's strong. For a girl.

Story.
Old 2004-01-15, 17:50   Link #53
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Grav I think you need to re-read the manga then my post.
I will help you a little :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
She didn't flicked Naruto with a finger, she destroyed the ground by pushing above with her finger, with one kick she destroyed a whole street.

Nobody said that she was the fastest, in her current state she was unable to catch Kabuto, if you can't touch your opponent, greatest physical strenght or not, it's useless.

Got it now or should I speak more slowly?
Old 2004-01-15, 17:55   Link #54
Grav
Gone

Even if everyone in the world told me it was so I would not believe it. If I had more time I'd come up with a rebuttal for you but right now I'm just going to give you a condescending look.

Quote:
Got it now or should I speak more slowly?
Definately not the right thing to say to me right now. I'm pissed off as it is from most of this thread's stupidity.
Old 2004-01-15, 17:59   Link #55
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav
Even if everyone in the world told me it was so I would not believe it. If I had more time I'd come up with a rebuttal for you but right now I'm just going to give you a condescending look.

Definately not the right thing to say to me right now. I'm pissed off as it is from most of this thread's stupidity.
i just realized something...

how did my thread about Oro's sexyness turn into a debate about Tsunade's strength?
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-15, 18:04   Link #56
Hiko Seijuro 14th
Watashi wa Saikou

First of all Tsunade has never done anything of any value. Aside of getting her ass handed to her by Kabuto. And summon a slug which was quickly owned by manda. She has incredible physical strength for a chick. Jiraiya and Orochimaru are both more powerful. Gai,Lee,Kakashi,Sarutobi can open Gates, so they are all stronger. Itachi is certainly stronger, but since we have never seen him actually TRY during a fight we just havent seen it yet. Not to mention that Itachi probably knows how to use the Gates also considering he could have easily copied it over the years.

So in the end, Tsunade is probably like the 10th strongest person on the show.
Old 2004-01-15, 18:10   Link #57
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiko Seijuro 14th
First of all Tsunade has never done anything of any value. Aside of getting her ass handed to her by Kabuto. And summon a slug which was quickly owned by manda. She has incredible physical strength for a chick. Jiraiya and Orochimaru are both more powerful. Gai,Lee,Kakashi,Sarutobi can open Gates, so they are all stronger. Itachi is certainly stronger, but since we have never seen him actually TRY during a fight we just havent seen it yet. Not to mention that Itachi probably knows how to use the Gates also considering he could have easily copied it over the years.

So in the end, Tsunade is probably like the 10th strongest person on the show.
Weaker then LEE? Man what are you smoking, cause that's gotta be some bomb ass shit.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-15, 18:12   Link #58
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav
Even if everyone in the world told me it was so I would not believe it.
Yeah I saw that, and that explains a little about your lack of argument

Quote:
If I had more time I'd come up with a rebuttal for you but right now I'm just going to give you a condescending look.
I'm happy to not see some more useless insult.

Anyway they said that an image is better than thousand word so here a simple Tsunade's kick.

Only strong for a girl hmm?

aahhsin, it's obviously because anybody is afraid of Oro's sexyness
Old 2004-01-15, 18:14   Link #59
Grav
Gone

She probably just doesn't know how to control herself, since she's always crying or getting mentally raped. I have no doubt in my mind that if Jiraiya, Oro, or Itachi did the same thing to the street with the purpose of destroying it, it would have a similar effect. Hell, if that pig jumped 50 feet into the air and slammed itself into the ground, everyone on this forum would claim it has "IMMENSE PHYSICAL STRENGTH."
Old 2004-01-15, 18:18   Link #60
Hiko Seijuro 14th
Watashi wa Saikou

asshin and Punter.

You guys are obivously Tsunade fangirls. But in reality she is just a dumb bitch who only knows how to use the BIG TITTY no jutsu.

Arguing with chicks is so boring.