AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-02-13, 10:44   Link #1241
cyberdemon

The Tenchi solution is such an underused concept lol. I too am a little surprised that Suzu isn't part of the mini harem though.
Old 2015-02-13, 11:05   Link #1242
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondSageClark View Post
Here, an explanation about Asama and her relationship in the pseudo-harem created by Horizon, I hope this helps (my english sucks):

Spoiler:
Genuine question. What did you mean by "gets her own feelings"? The fact that she becomes accepting of the harem due to her feelings for him, or that Toori finally confessed to her and prior to that, she felt weird about it because she had her doubts?
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 11:15   Link #1243
RaymondSageClark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality Breaker 2.0 View Post
Genuine question. What did you mean by "gets her own feelings"? The fact that she becomes accepting of the harem due to her feelings for him, or that Toori finally confessed to her and prior to that, she felt weird about it because she had her doubts?
Basically Asama always love Toori but she was unable to assume that until the chapter I post on the spoiler from volume 6-C. Nate and Asama becomes part of the harem only because Horizon ask them to join, the main reason is not both of them loves Toori, the main reason is they want to prevent Toori from getting sad and die because at that point of the story the problems and the possibility of someone close to him die is really high. Remember volume 3 and how class Plum was defeated, and how lives were lost at that time.

Toori never confessed his feelings until "that" moment on the spoiler, with this situation where Asama wants to protect Toori, she finally gets the courage to say "I love you" and toori says "I feel in the same way" (literal translation from Js06, long time ago when he posted this on Kawakami threads).
RaymondSageClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 03:18   Link #1244
Zefyris
図書館狼

RaymondSageClark, you may want to spoiler tag a bit your answer above. The english translation isn't far enough to have reached some of what you're talking about

Spoiler for end of 3rd arc-don't open if you don't know what happens there:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
The Tenchi solution is such an underused concept lol. I too am a little surprised that Suzu isn't part of the mini harem though.
I'm actually looking forward to suzu finding a partner so not really a problem~
Old 2015-02-15, 22:44   Link #1245
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

https://twitter.com/kawakamiminoru/s...168900608?s=06

Anyone knows where this is from?

Don't think it's a Daioh issue...is it?
Old 2015-02-15, 22:49   Link #1246
RaymondSageClark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
https://twitter.com/kawakamiminoru/s...168900608?s=06

Anyone knows where this is from?

Don't think it's a Daioh issue...is it?
That is the second chapter of Hexennacht manga, written by Kawakami and some of those illustrations made by Satoyasu and another guy (can't remember the name). Overall is pretty good and interesting, and at the same time this have a LN called OBSTACLE.
RaymondSageClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-16, 11:39   Link #1247
Zefyris
図書館狼

That's not what Cosmic eagle is asking, he's asking which magazine this is.
As for the answer, not sure, but it's probably Dengeki bunko MAGAZINE vol 42.
On this page http://dengekibunko.dengeki.com/magazine/ it is written that the obstacle 1st series Gekitotsu no Hexennacht will start being serialized this month. So this picture isn't the first manga chapter but the first part of the light novel.
According to that tweet, that first part is about 90 pages long if counting as bunkoban format.

BTW, reading the ookami to tamashii SS.

Oh, and seems like I managed to get my hand on the short stories kimitoasamade in scan (since almost impossible to get my hands on it with a physical copy legally~) so I'll probably start reading those in a while as well.

Last edited by Zefyris; 2015-02-16 at 13:24.
Zefyris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-17, 09:23   Link #1248
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Ohh...so it's the first LN chapter

Urrghh... to get the super thick mags or to be patient and wait for the LN format @@
Old 2015-02-17, 09:35   Link #1249
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post
RaymondSageClark, you may want to spoiler tag a bit your answer above. The english translation isn't far enough to have reached some of what you're talking about

Spoiler for end of 3rd arc-don't open if you don't know what happens there:

I'm actually looking forward to suzu finding a partner so not really a problem~
Yeah, I'm looking forward to that, too. Truth be told (about finding partners), I'm surprised that some of these characters were actually able to find them. The ones that surprises me the most had to be the boxer (since I thought that he wouldn't be interested) and the student that others call a "lolicon" (I read from some spoilers on this forum that the author somehow justified it) Makes me wonder how these two was able to get their partners.
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-17, 12:41   Link #1250
Zefyris
図書館狼

Finished the ookami to Tamashii SS. It was nice to see all those characters as they were 3 years ago.
Also, I lol'd at the first part (in present time) with Masazumi saying with a voice amplifier to the ghosts ships crew that Musashi was only hired to purge them so if they're angry about the purge they should fire on the "Client" (IE, the town right below them) instead. As expected of Masazumi, some times her way to do negotiate is so twisted that you just stay dumbfounded by the logic (even the ghost ship crew stopped firing and started to debate between themselves to decide who they should fire at, while the client was sending protestations mails to Musashi - and Masazumi to Asama : "reroot the mails to Ookubo" ahahah that girl is too much xD ).
That's the Masazumi we love alright x).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSamurai365 View Post
Yeah, I'm looking forward to that, too. Truth be told (about finding partners), I'm surprised that some of these characters were actually able to find them. The ones that surprises me the most had to be the boxer (since I thought that he wouldn't be interested) and the student that others call a "lolicon" (I read from some spoilers on this forum that the author somehow justified it) Makes me wonder how these two was able to get their partners.
By boxer you mean Noriki and lolicon you mean Ohiroshiki? It seems you don't have the correct info here
For Noriki
Spoiler for arc 3 and 5:

For Ohiroshiki
Spoiler for slight spoiler:
Old 2015-02-17, 13:15   Link #1251
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post
Finished the ookami to Tamashii SS. It was nice to see all those characters as they were 3 years ago.
Also, I lol'd at the first part (in present time) with Masazumi saying with a voice amplifier to the ghosts ships crew that Musashi was only hired to purge them so if they're angry about the purge they should fire on the "Client" (IE, the town right below them) instead. As expected of Masazumi, some times her way to do negotiate is so twisted that you just stay dumbfounded by the logic (even the ghost ship crew stopped firing and started to debate between themselves to decide who they should fire at, while the client was sending protestations mails to Musashi - and Masazumi to Asama : "reroot the mails to Ookubo" ahahah that girl is too much xD ).
That's the Masazumi we love alright x).

By boxer you mean Noriki and lolicon you mean Ohiroshiki? It seems you don't have the correct info here
For Noriki
Spoiler for arc 3 and 5:

For Ohiroshiki
Spoiler for slight spoiler:
Thanks for the clarifications on that. It just that I've seen the anime, and being hesitant of continuing reading the (translated) novels with the long level of text (fearing that I might not remember it all once read); so I'm just going by spoilers. I'm not really trying to say anything bad about Noriki. It just by the amount of screen time he had in the anime/interactions with other characters, he pegged me as a loner, so I'm actually glad that he's the type of character you described (then again, I do remember him saying he have siblings to take care of before I stopped reading; so that's bad on my part).

As for Ohiroshiki, it just that I remember some past post saying something about a ghost girl; so I guess that was just someone trolling.
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-18, 02:33   Link #1252
Zefyris
図書館狼

There's only two"ghost girl" so far, one never set foot on Musashi, the other one is Poqou and Azuma's "daughter" (and for this one as ong as Poqou live Ohiroshiki isn't going to be allowed to get close to her lol xD )

Yes, exactly, it's just like how he's takin care properly of his younger siblings, using his free time to do part time job in order to ensure that they have the money so they can live properly.
Old 2015-03-09, 16:38   Link #1253
JimJiminy02

So in volume 3A, I remember Naruze stated that to avoid inheriting the Naruse Masayoshi name who died in the Battle of Mikatagahara she would just have Naito become her wife.

Does that actually happen in future volumes or is it never brought up again?
JimJiminy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 17:21   Link #1254
Zefyris
図書館狼

The part about Naruse Masayoshi is going to be brought up again, but only the part about the "death", not the "wife" part.
Old 2015-03-25, 13:15   Link #1255
mPervy
Professional NEET

Oh, since thread got active again I wanna ask, are there any reason for Torii crosdressing in volume 5? I was sooo curious since I saw it a long time ago. Beside, it seem
Spoiler for after cross-dressing:

Oh, and did Hori-ko already activated the OS from the other Logismo Opplo?
mPervy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-26, 06:33   Link #1256
Zefyris
図書館狼

There was some stupid reason IIRC. But it wasn't his first time at all using that cross dress, so it was nothing new. What's important there is not why he was doing it (he did it in the end of the volume 3 too, and so on), but what happened because he did it x)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mPervy View Post
O
Spoiler for after cross-dressing:
Spoiler for volume 5:

Quote:
Oh, and did Hori-ko already activated the OS from the other Logismo Opplo?
Spoiler for volume 7:

Last edited by Zefyris; 2015-03-28 at 02:53.
Zefyris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-28, 02:15   Link #1257
mPervy
Professional NEET

Lol... So it was His usual crazy antics afterall. And let me guess, He did it to harass Tenzo, since if I'm not wrong, Tenzo's fetish was blonde, curvy with miko outfit.
mPervy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 04:11   Link #1258
JimJiminy02

So after reading 3C chpt 63, I have to ask: How many more clues to the Lost Nobles incidents have they found or have they solved it?
The line "the princess has a parent" and the info of a nonexistent academy really intrigue me.
(don't care about spoilers because I'll forget them before the translation would catch up to that point)
JimJiminy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-12, 18:51   Link #1259
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Lol... So it was His usual crazy antics afterall. And let me guess, He did it to harass Tenzo, since if I'm not wrong, Tenzo's fetish was blonde, curvy with miko outfit.
Yes, he harassed Tenzou with that at first indeed.

They haven't solved the Lost Nobles incident, but found more clues since then.

BTW, volume 8-C's cover will be Miriam Poqou.

http://dengekibunko.dengeki.com/newr...4-04-869263-2/

I'mm starting to think that it's time for the ghost girl's real identity to be revealed then. We'll see.
Old 2015-06-06, 10:13   Link #1260
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

FINALLY, It's Miriam's turn on the cover

https://twitter.com/kawakamiminoru/s...06315990593536

Tags
boobs, harem, history, mecha, political negotiations, science fiction, shounen