Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-18, 11:23   Link #4021
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by darthfanta
If all the campiones ever meet, it'd evolve into a massive battle-royale.
Yes, you're right. I was aware of that factor. In fact, it's expected for them to argue each other and all. For all of them have different views of each other.

And here's my answer to that:

Spoiler for The Answer:

Whew!!
It was seriously hard to come up these lines but at least I have expressed this as a fan of this LN series....
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 12:57   Link #4022
II Maestro

Just like what the others said on the previous page. The seven kings[campione] kinda resemble humans 7 deadly sins, Since each of their personality fit each sins.
Old 2012-09-18, 20:52   Link #4023
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Yes, you're right. I was aware of that factor. In fact, it's expected for them to argue each other and all. For all of them have different views of each other.

And here's my answer to that:

Spoiler for The Answer:

Whew!!
It was seriously hard to come up these lines but at least I have expressed this as a fan of this LN series....
Spoiler for Their most likely reply:
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 21:23   Link #4024
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

^ LOL, True do you really thought other Campiones would listen to Lady Aisha just because she is the oldest of them all?

and @darthfanta, The Summit of the Campiones is for Campiones only, I don't think Erica and Lilianna or any other non Campiones would be allow to attend.

So Godou can stare at Lady Aisha at he want, while thinking how to "capture" this rare specimen, I mean how to befriend the oldest King.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 21:51   Link #4025
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
^ LOL, True do you really thought other Campiones would listen to Lady Aisha just because she is the oldest of them all?

and @darthfanta, The Summit of the Campiones is for Campiones only, I don't think Erica and Lilianna or any other non Campiones would be allow to attend.

So Godou can stare at Lady Aisha at he want, while thinking how to "capture" this rare specimen, I mean how to befriend the oldest King.
Wonder how Lady Aisha looks like. She is the Egyptian Campione so I am expecting her to be tanned in skin color.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 23:03   Link #4026
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

since she is the oldest .. her authorities should be more trained than the rest .. and lets be honest .. since she is the oldest she might have a lot more authorities than all of them combined .. or something so hax than owns them all so they respect her right?
Old 2012-09-18, 23:26   Link #4027
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
since she is the oldest .. her authorities should be more trained than the rest .. and lets be honest .. since she is the oldest she might have a lot more authorities than all of them combined .. or something so hax than owns them all so they respect her right?
Godou, Alex, and JPS aside, that'd probably make the rest want to fight her even more.
Old 2012-09-18, 23:47   Link #4028
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post

They'd most likely let retainers tag along. Lao Hao most likely would bring her apprentice, Doni his knight, Alec with his knight, JPS with the professor and Voban with whoever left in his 'army'.
Old 2012-09-19, 00:44   Link #4029
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

a bunch of skeletons ?? maybe ??
Old 2012-09-19, 00:55   Link #4030
fazri
blacksun king

it just my guess the event that princess alice and prince alex on vol 8 is just before godou defeat vereghana.
Old 2012-09-19, 02:08   Link #4031
zzhk
Summary Machine

It's simple math.

In Volume 6, you are told that Alec is 28 while Alice is 24.

Volume 8 Chapter 4 tells you Alec became a Campione at age 16 and the story happens 4 years after that.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 02:38   Link #4032
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
There isn't much info about her, for all we know she might just have ONE authority and is the weakest of them all, but all that are just guesses.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 03:36   Link #4033
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Since all the campiones shown so far is pretty selfish regarding their desire(yes, including Godou no matter how much he tries to deny it), IMO Aisha will also be pretty selfish in regard to her desire too. Perhaps a less overbearing Luo Cuilian?
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 07:19   Link #4034
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
It's simple math.

In Volume 6, you are told that Alec is 28 while Alice is 24.

Volume 8 Chapter 4 tells you Alec became a Campione at age 16 and the story happens 4 years after that.
So whatever Alec was doing in vol 8, was when Godou was around 7 or 8 in age in the Campione timeline.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 03:01   Link #4035
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
So whatever Alec was doing in vol 8, was when Godou was around 7 or 8 in age in the Campione timeline.
and possibly being the unwary gigolo to add.
Old 2012-09-20, 03:09   Link #4036
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
There are at least two women who are attracted to him in one way or another.
Old 2012-09-20, 20:13   Link #4037
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
And a goddamn annoying brat to the other boys.
Old 2012-09-21, 01:35   Link #4038
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

It seems like characters in this series all have annoying aspects to them, yet they really love to criticize others.

I find Alice and Lucretia to not behave like proper ladies, yet they criticize Alec for having no manner, Alec who is a campione...

Alec is now my favorite character of the series. At least he has more commonsense than any campione so far. He does research, train magic (authority is useless to train, but normal magic?) and personally found his own organization for his cause.

If someone directly criticize Voban, he/she will be immediately killed along with their town being destroyed. Thus I think a moron that do that deserve it.

If it's Luo Hao, maybe she'll pull their tongue out, not bad.

JPS will just ignore, we have no idea what's his expression under the mask is.

Salvatore probably doesn't understand the criticrism.

Goudo!? He can't do anything back and have to accept it. That damn hypocrite has things he gives up after all.

Aisha... no detail.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 02:26   Link #4039
Kadi
知識の探求者

Alec can go die in a ditch. Poking jerkass... And he's got as little common sense as the other Campione but acts like he's better than all of them. That makes him a bigger hypocrite than Godou in my book. At least Godou is genuinely trying to avoid fighting where he can...
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 02:41   Link #4040
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Alec can go die in a ditch. Poking jerkass... And he's got as little common sense as the other Campione but acts like he's better than all of them. That makes him a bigger hypocrite than Godou in my book. At least Godou is genuinely trying to avoid fighting where he can...
Come on! The only ones I think really lack commonsense are Luo Hao and Salvatore!

The rest are just irresponsibility.

And people complaining what Gougo have done to fight god kind of lack rationality too.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem