AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Fate/stay Night Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 29 21.80%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 37 27.82%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 44 33.08%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 9.77%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 6.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.50%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-03-04, 18:06   Link #61
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
They aren't blood related.
Old 2006-03-04, 18:29   Link #62
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

we really need a thread to pick apart what happened in the series so far and speculate based on the game where the series will go.... might be fun

and before I forget....
Spoiler for Assasin's true ability.......lol:

edit -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigious
Spoiler for game:
Spoiler for for reply to spoiler quote:
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-04, 18:32   Link #63
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

@ demon_god04 - Awesome...
[DOT].L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-04, 18:33   Link #64
Prodigious
Level 5 Haruhiist

Send a message via AIM to Prodigious Send a message via MSN to Prodigious Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigious
^^
Prodigious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-04, 18:47   Link #65
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Demongod, man. Thats hilarious. "Death of a True Master".

As for the Shiro/Ilya thing, I'm thinking along the lines of Maika from Magikano. Maybe she, too, likes getting a rubba rubba from her nii-chan.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-04, 19:20   Link #66
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
LMAO!!!

Pure genius!!!
darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-04, 19:29   Link #67
Aznhobo

The action scenes were very good but they held out Saber's charging up way too long, probably just to get Shirou there. This series is finally living up to its name, can't wait for the next episode
Aznhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-04, 19:37   Link #68
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by fict_ticious
As for the Shiro/Ilya thing, I'm thinking along the lines of Maika from Magikano. Maybe she, too, likes getting a rubba rubba from her nii-chan.
I dont think Ilya is as.... obsessed as Maika... and if Shirou ever actually agrees to a "rubba rubba" with her...... well my respect for Shirou will go down a few notches -.-

and wow thanks I actually didnt think that parody was very good so I wasn't going to post it -.-

Last edited by demon_god04; 2006-03-04 at 21:09.
Old 2006-03-04, 20:28   Link #69
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
Well, I remember Rin saying that "Emiya is the 7th master" or something, but how is that possible if Caster, one of the 7 servants, is a master? Since that would make it 6 masters and 7 servants?
My guess is caster break the contract with her master (either her master used up the command seals or she killed her master). And then either she summoned Assassin as her own Servant (making her the seventh Master) or Assassin's master died as well (or used up the command seal) and Caster made a new contract with him.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-04, 20:45   Link #70
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert
either her master used up the command seals or she killed her master).
Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-04, 21:03   Link #71
monster

Oh, really? I didn't think that was possible. This just gets more interesting.
Old 2006-03-04, 21:15   Link #72
evil-samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGilis
Well, "Make Love, don't make war".
(Specially if the girl in question has a 10-feets-tall servant monster...)
well even though I've seen some different fan art then what they have shown Iyla to be in the anime, I was kinda suprized at the preview anyway.. Go! Shirou! I wonder if they are going to add even more! girls to Shirou harem like situation or mabye a they will add a guy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incoan
And rider seems to be either using super glue to stick to the trees like that or she is a spiderwoman.
The way Rider moves around and fight is what makes her awesome, I really!! wanted to see more of the Rider and Caster? fight still the moments they had was good.

This time around the episode interesting the whole time, it was better then most of the recent ones, Assassin's Voice was Perfect! and the guy was interesting too, a few good characters introduced this time around, well I just hope that they wont be keeping Assassin and Caster in the Dark for to long, I want to see more action with those guys in it.

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2006-03-05 at 03:18.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-04, 22:10   Link #73
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
sorry, i guess i should use the pause/slow motion button a bit more often. my apologies.

Last edited by Mizuno; 2006-03-05 at 00:55.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-04, 22:22   Link #74
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

I suspected it was Lancer... but I agree, that should really be spoiler tagged.

Best thing about this episode was the next episode preview. Next episode really looks like it's going to be very interesting (and I'm not just referring to topless Saber).... particularly the whole Ilya/Shirou thing.

Atmosphere in the fights was great again. Easily the best thing in this series. It really helps make the fights a compelling watch.

Even though I disagree with his (extremely naive) reasoning, I think Shirou's ultra-defensive approach to the War is a good one. Hell, if I were in his boots, I'd go into hiding until all the other Masters wipe each other out, and try to defeat the remaining in as sneaky a way as possible. That's how I'd play it. But Shirou seems to not want to take part in the War at all. It's almost like he doesn't care if he loses so long as Saber doesn't get hurt and I can understand why that attitude pisses her off so much (hell, it pisses me off). I'm interested in seeing if this experience will be a reality call for him, because he's excessively naive, and as such a very difficult person to like.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-04, 22:32   Link #75
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

A picture is worth a thousand words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K
Even though I disagree with his (extremely naive) reasoning, I think Shirou's ultra-defensive approach to the War is a good one. Hell, if I were in his boots, I'd go into hiding until all the other Masters wipe each other out, and try to defeat the remaining in as sneaky a way as possible. That's how I'd play it. But Shirou seems to not want to take part in the War at all. It's almost like he doesn't care if he loses so long as Saber doesn't get hurt and I can understand why that attitude pisses her off so much (hell, it pisses me off). I'm interested in seeing if this experience will be a reality call for him, because he's excessively naive, and as such a very difficult person to like.
Shirou didnt even want to take part in the war in the first place, it was only when Kotomine asked if he cared if the grail was used by evil people to do harm that he decided to play along. Its not like he personally want to use the grail or has any drive to obtain it, just to prevent someone to use it to cause disaster, and it shows. Its no wonder that Saber is angered by that additude.
Old 2006-03-04, 22:40   Link #76
Paracelsus

omg wtf....thank you...i didn't notice that...i was sure it was rider in retreat o.O
Paracelsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-04, 22:43   Link #77
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

thats what I thought too, until I realised that the shadow didnt have that long hair length and had a pony tail
Old 2006-03-04, 23:09   Link #78
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai
The way Riker moves around and fight is what makes her awesome, I really!! wanted to see more of the Riker and Caster? fight still the moments they had was good.
You meant "Rider", right? Because this is Riker. I'm not sure if those were unintentional spelling errors cuz it happened twice so...
[DOT].L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-04, 23:16   Link #79
monster

Now that I understand the episode, I have a newfound respect for both Sabber and Assassin. And I'm glad Shirou and Saber have their talk, I was getting tired of seeing them bicker like an old couple. Hopefully now they'll begin to understand each other more.
Old 2006-03-05, 00:31   Link #80
TehKev

Send a message via AIM to TehKev
THis episode was EXCELLLENT~!

Action yay. The next episode looks like it's gonna be really good though, Ilya! <3
TehKev is offline   Reply With Quote