AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-06-27, 14:59   Link #6021
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I guess I can say that I really did not see that coming... well it's a pretty good development if it's played right I suppose.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-27, 16:28   Link #6022
Tachibana
タチバナ

I knew it, the "Saiga" that tried to even kill Miu sure as hell wasn't the real one. If this fake Saiga was the real one then he would have killed Miu and probably Kenichi back in Tidat. The real Saiga is probably not a satsujinken but is instead a katsujinken.

While under the guise of Saiga, Senzui not only killed Shizuha but probably all those other people that Saiga supposedly killed, this not only gave Saiga a bad reputation but it also made his father believe that his son had done all those things, which probably lead to the belief that he had eventually taken up the satsujinken and also being the one who took James Shiba's eye and crippled his leg to. While In truth it was all Senzui's doing the whole time.

It looks like Saiga himself is working for the japanese government while disguised as a man called Okamoto to take down Yami. This is understandable considering that the current Ichiei is the one who killed Shizuha.
Old 2014-06-27, 18:44   Link #6023
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I knew it, the "Saiga" that tried to even kill Miu sure as hell wasn't the real one. If this fake Saiga was the real one then he would have killed Miu and probably Kenichi back in Tidat. The real Saiga is probably not a satsujinken but is instead a katsujinken.

While under the guise of Saiga, Senzui not only killed Shizuha but probably all those other people that Saiga supposedly killed, this not only gave Saiga a bad reputation but it also made his father believe that his son had done all those things, which probably lead to the belief that he had eventually taken up the satsujinken and also being the one who took James Shiba's eye and crippled his leg to. While In truth it was all Senzui's doing the whole time.

It looks like Saiga himself is working for the japanese government while disguised as a man called Okamoto to take down Yami. This is understandable considering that the current Ichiei is the one who killed Shizuha.
I think I'd still prefer it if he is still satsujinken. It would give someone for the rest of Yami to follow. The bad ass ones like Hongo and Laughing Fist. They are bastards and killers, but they are Magnificent Bastards I guess you could say.

Old 2014-06-27, 20:39   Link #6024
bludvein

Hongo isn't even a bastard. He has a code that doesn't agree with modern tastes, but he doesn't bend it when it's convenient. He doesn't kill anyone he sees as not a threat, and he doesn't interfere in disciple fights. That puts him head and shoulders above the rest.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 13:41   Link #6025
Yorae_paladin1

Well so Mius dad wasn't a total badguy after all. it was sensui pretending to be him for what reason thats unknown. I figured Mius dad didn't kill his wife.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 13:39   Link #6026
ShiroiRyu

Wow ...
The last page was so good ! *_*
Old 2014-07-06, 21:36   Link #6027
Ultragunner

wait, so Kenichi just unlocked the next level (lv 3) of Ryuusui Seikuuken? Did that even exist before?
Old 2014-07-07, 01:47   Link #6028
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
wait, so Kenichi just unlocked the next level (lv 3) of Ryuusui Seikuuken? Did that even exist before?
I think this was more of a situation like Mubyoshi. He focused on all of his training and came up with something to deal with the situation. In the end there is probably a lot more to Ryuusui Seikuuken than we've seen. I have to really doubt that all of the secrets to one of the elders ultimate skills could be completely unlocked in the amount of time Kenichi has had.

Old 2014-07-18, 11:46   Link #6029
Yorae_paladin1

wow nice story in the latest chapter. the fight is getting intense and..

Spoiler:
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 03:51   Link #6030
Tachibana
タチバナ

So I was correct. Although I'm not sure whether or not Senzui will be Saiga's first kill. I'm hoping that he'll stick to the Katsujinken belief his father taught him.
Old 2014-07-25, 13:20   Link #6031
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Did he just do the same technique that put him in a wheel chair last time?

Old 2014-07-25, 13:50   Link #6032
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Did he just do the same technique that put him in a wheel chair last time?
it stated that the wheel chair wasn't necessary. He was using it to think of how to balance the Ki of the technique.
Old 2014-07-25, 15:31   Link #6033
draxdeveloper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
it stated that the wheel chair wasn't necessary. He was using it to think of how to balance the Ki of the technique.
Yeah, and he can use for 30 seconds

Ok, i just finished my kenishi manga rush, i have been this whole month reading this manga from the start and now i can bring some points, so, some of then will about things not related with the last chapter.

1) Ukita - Ok, why the hell he is going to this kind of battles? I don't want to be mean, but he is not helping kisara or anybody going to fight without proper training, come on, takeda have gone to hell just to find Chiba, why he cannot do the same, or, at least, just stay away. Shiratori is way stronger than him, but don't got the gloves from Shigure and don't goes to the frontline, what also don't makes sense...

2) Nijima armor - Nijima is the most fragile from Shinpaku, but he at least know how to try defend himself, so why Shigure don't have made protection to him?

3) Kenishi and Miu - To me, they haved passed the line of Friendzone, and they just don't go further because of Hayato, and a little because of the resolve of Kenishi of just be with Miu when he can protect her... I say this because i think in the level that they fellings are going, even if he cannot surpass Miu, he will be with her... After all he saved Miu life twice, so he can protect Miu at some level

4) Akisame and a master Kenichi - If you project the masters in a future Kenishi master, i think he will have a lot of AKisame, first we don't know Akisame true past, but we know that he was bullied, he use jiu jutsu, that is the prominent style to Kenichi, since he takes the Katsujiken to another level, as to Kenichi the ideal would be beat his enemies without pain (with rare exceptions), in fact, i think since Kenichi creates his own techs, someday at master level, he maybe can even create a one hit painless KO.

5) Ryuusui Seikuuken lv 3 - it was not used against Shou Kano?

6) kenichi master of sei - I think that as martial artist, the most prominent trait of Kenichi is his Sei level (and of course, his resolve), that said, i think that if could imagine a title for Kenichi as master (because the title strongest disciple would lost it's meaning) , it would be Great master of sei... Yes, he knows various martials art styles, but his Sei Aura seems to pacing to a powerful level. This makes sense, the Kenichi personality aligns perfectly with Sei.

7) Katsujiken - Another thing about Kenichi is that i think that in the future he will be a main representant of Katsujiken, because he brings the katsujiken really deep in his soul, he even don't like do hurt enemies (and like i said before, this to me is take Katsujiken to another level) and someone refereed him (forget who) as the fist that guide others paths... And Nijima said he could be a politician, meaning that Kenichi also have a great leadership skill.

8) Expert Class - Ok, this is my only complain... Where is the expert class fighters? I doubt that we have saw more than 5, but Elder have said that expert is the longest class before the master class... Well, if is that long, we should see more experts, at least, more than we see masters.
It's like you almost times jump from high-level disciple to master, and some random times you stick into expert... Also, it's seems that expert is something that is not disciple neither master, so if Kenichi reach this is the end of HSDK (since he would be a expert, hence the name wouldn't make any sense).
But what is more strange in this is that you have Yami, the masters class and Yomi, the disciples class... Where we fit experts? In Yami? So why we never have seem 1 expert Yami?
And for now, i think is just that... If i remember another thing i will post here

Last edited by draxdeveloper; 2014-07-25 at 23:40. Reason: 8
draxdeveloper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 22:54   Link #6034
draxdeveloper

Ok, another thing, and i will put apart because is related to people here...
I was looking past pages and... What is the problem in judgment of the people here?

First. people keep complaining about focusing on side characters and masters, but to me, this is what make this manga good... Not like DBZ with the "z warrios" that re in fact Goku, Kind of veggeta and the others.

Is good to see that this a world where everybody (except Ukita) Grows.

About the masters battle, well, they are masters afterall... So not even a expert can have a chance to beat then, and they are not just masters, they are top masters... But the disciples battle are not inferior or non sense, since almost all unarmed yomi/yami have it's honor (afterall, is their reason to exist).

Miu is stronger than Kenichi, of course she is... Just look everything that composes her... But this Dou power of her is not coming cheap and if you count,also Kenichi saved miu life (in a way or another) 5 times.
He have a LOT of handicap against miu, but become overpowered when miu is n danger... This is no way incoherent, since is a common sense try to protect someone you love... Even if this someone is more powerful than you, in fact, Miu would do the same for Kenichi (put her line on stack).
But, Kenichi in less than 2 years have gowned a LOT, when Kenichi really surpass Miu, we would be in the last arc, then or they would be experts becoming masters OR they will do a time skip and bang, they are masters...
Ah! don't forget to add that Kenishi don't want to use the Ryuusui Seikuuke (his most powerful tech) on Miu because he don't wanna to read her heart... I think he fear what he will see.

Last edited by draxdeveloper; 2014-07-26 at 10:27.
Old 2014-08-01, 07:27   Link #6035
eiyuuou

Ogata's true aim
Spoiler:
Old 2014-08-01, 08:58   Link #6036
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiyuuou View Post
Ogata's true aim
Spoiler:
天地 = Heaven and earth
魔闘 = Madou? Magic Dou is what I'm getting but not any real meaning.

the second kanji dou has the meaning of war or conflict I think.
I'm using a kanji builder so not sure if I'm accurate

using this to find the radicals btw http://jisho.org/kanji/radicals/

Old 2014-08-14, 21:22   Link #6037
draxdeveloper

i Bet that they will go to the other disciple fights, then Saiga, then masters then Kenichi again...
why???? YY, focus in just one plz!

Also, no one is coming here anymore????
Old 2014-08-15, 00:27   Link #6038
Esclair

I got a Saint Seiya vibe when the 2 threw off their armor and tops.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 01:13   Link #6039
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
I got a Saint Seiya vibe when the 2 threw off their armor and tops.
I was thinking more DBZ, especially when Kenichi said it'd make him lighter.
Old 2014-08-15, 02:17   Link #6040
Esclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I was thinking more DBZ, especially when Kenichi said it'd make him lighter.
Found what I'm talking about. I think this page might be the granddaddy of this trope. Notice the way Seiya throws off his armor.

Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen