AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-09-05, 16:57   Link #1
malvado

Kishimoto getting personal

Did you ppl know that mangakas get personal with their mangas 24/7? For example for those who have read zombie powder, Kubo Taito's first manga release they will realize that Kishimoto uses Yondaime Hokage as a tribute to Kubo Taito. Kubo Tite is also known for beeing incredibly talented. He graduated and learned how to draw perfectly in 3 years which symbolizes the rasengan he mastered in 3 years. For example Kuchiki Byakuya is the creator of One Piece whose little sister has a case with Kubo tite when she was only 19. Out of all current mangakas he is the popular ever as Kubo himself says it. Abarai Renji is the Lee from Naruto.He also worked as an assistent for Tenjou Tenge and One piece and in Bleach he is the luitenant of Kuchiki Byakuta. Urahara Kisuke is the Jiraiya we know from Naruto. A huge ass pervert, however Kubo looks at him differently. And Ichimaru Gin is Masashi Kishimoto the "fox faced" bastard. It also seems that Kubo and Kishimotos little brother have had a few disagreements in the past. For example for the hollow who killed Ichigos mother Kubo uses the sharingan symbol while Kishis twin brother uses Gios hidden Satan as the one who killed his best friends mother who has a sword who looks exactly like Ichigos and uses the power of the main charachter of the Zombie Powder series (Kubos first manga).
malvado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-05, 17:04   Link #2
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I dont really get it but....just one advice...when you write a story like that its ok to put space between the lines and give a more organized look at your post.
Old 2006-09-05, 17:15   Link #3
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Personal? Maybe he just uses professional people...and bases things off of people he knows and / are proffessional...some stuff is based off real life or inspired by some people etc. etc.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-05, 17:24   Link #4
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Wait.....what?
TooPurePureBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-05, 17:32   Link #5
malvado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-Tails-Nin
Wait.....what?
Yup exactly. I couldnt believe it either. Lets just say I know a few mangakas not goin name em though. Btw Kimimaro and Ukitake daitchou are the same person. The creator of Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter x Hunter who is constantly sick and pukes blood and is married to the creator of Sailormoon. He is also known as the best paid mangaka in Japan.

Last edited by malvado; 2006-09-05 at 17:42.
Old 2006-09-06, 13:19   Link #6
malvado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu
Personal? Maybe he just uses professional people...and bases things off of people he knows and / are proffessional...some stuff is based off real life or inspired by some people etc. etc.
I think you are right but they all do that. For example in Bleach after the fight between Kuchiki Byakuya and Renji you see Renji remembering people telling him not to get close to Rukia anymore. And in Tenjou tenge which is drawn by the fuzzy eyebrowed Oh Grat you see people telling him the same thing. Getting close to Shin's loved ones will only result in trouble for him. And Hitsugaya Taichou is seeing back in a lotta mangas like Full Metal Alchemist, the baby from Yu Yu Hakusho and the midget from Mai Hime always praised as the once in a decade genius . It seems when they talk about teams they mean the artist and their assistents. Its just that im astring to notice these ( I dunno the right word) patrons in all mangas. They also try to make each other look bad. While we are seeing the bad and good guy fighting in reality they are trying to show people they are the better mangakas.
Old 2006-09-06, 15:15   Link #7
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

What? I mean.... What?

You discovered most shonen work on the same principles with the same archetypal characters and situations, only varying forms and switching elements to try to create some originality... And you deduce from this fact that they are talking about other mangaka and their assistants to make them look bad?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 17:00   Link #8
Pale Sqwish

but....Rock Lee is based off of Bruce Lee!
Pale Sqwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 18:12   Link #9
Yamatofruit
Sixth Hokage

Maybe Kishimoto is friends with Bruce Lee. :P
Yamatofruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 19:39   Link #10
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Highly unlikely....as Bruce lee is dead :P

he could have been friends with him....but i can't see it being a continual thing, convo would be a bit boring, no?
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 21:17   Link #11
Yamatofruit
Sixth Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei
Highly unlikely....as Bruce lee is dead :P

he could have been friends with him....but i can't see it being a continual thing, convo would be a bit boring, no?
Wait nevermind. Not a friend but like a hero maybe? Just a thought.
Old 2006-09-06, 22:28   Link #12
ooh-zoo-mah-kee
naa woo toe?

i think we are all intepreting his post the wrong way. I think what hes trying to point out is that there is some bad blood among manga writers, in this care between Kishimoto and Kubo. they are sneaking in insults at each other, etc. yeah i had to dissect his post to figure out what this guy was trying to say. next time some grammar, commas, and spaces will be helpful
ooh-zoo-mah-kee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 22:33   Link #13
Yamatofruit
Sixth Hokage

Oh! See, I wasn't really understanding what Malvado said heh. Thanks for clearing that up
Old 2006-09-07, 09:41   Link #14
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooh-zoo-mah-kee
i think we are all intepreting his post the wrong way. I think what hes trying to point out is that there is some bad blood among manga writers, in this care between Kishimoto and Kubo. they are sneaking in insults at each other, etc. yeah i had to dissect his post to figure out what this guy was trying to say. next time some grammar, commas, and spaces will be helpful
insults? you truly did missunderstand his message.. they PRAISE eachother more likely

"Yondaime Hokage as a tribute to Kubo Taito. Kubo Tite is also known for beeing incredibly talented. He graduated and learned how to draw perfectly in 3 years which symbolizes the rasengan he mastered in 3 years."

this for example is kishimotos way of saying that kubo tite is an incredible writer and thats why he based the incredible yondaime hokage on him..
And the rasengan symbolises Kubo's way for learning how to draw perfectly in 3 years.

"For example Kuchiki Byakuya is the creator of One Piece whose little sister has a case with Kubo tite when she was only 19. Out of all current mangakas he is the popular ever as Kubo himself says it."

With this he is meaning that the one piece creator (oda something) is the most popular and very known like byakuya is in SS.. he is the most famous of all of the captains in gotei 13..

"Urahara Kisuke is the Jiraiya we know from Naruto. A huge ass pervert, however Kubo looks at him differently."

This though i didnt get to much, i can't say kisuke is a "huge ass pervert" at all.. this sentence makes no sense at all.

"And Ichimaru Gin is Masashi Kishimoto the "fox faced" bastard."

This can be called insult since he has the bastard thing with but i just believe kubo tries to say with that is that kishi is a sly person , not meaning anything bad though.
Snubben_Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 18:40   Link #15
Yamatofruit
Sixth Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snubben_Pierre
insults? you truly did missunderstand his message.. they PRAISE eachother more likely

"Yondaime Hokage as a tribute to Kubo Taito. Kubo Tite is also known for beeing incredibly talented. He graduated and learned how to draw perfectly in 3 years which symbolizes the rasengan he mastered in 3 years."

this for example is kishimotos way of saying that kubo tite is an incredible writer and thats why he based the incredible yondaime hokage on him..
And the rasengan symbolises Kubo's way for learning how to draw perfectly in 3 years.

"For example Kuchiki Byakuya is the creator of One Piece whose little sister has a case with Kubo tite when she was only 19. Out of all current mangakas he is the popular ever as Kubo himself says it."

With this he is meaning that the one piece creator (oda something) is the most popular and very known like byakuya is in SS.. he is the most famous of all of the captains in gotei 13..

"Urahara Kisuke is the Jiraiya we know from Naruto. A huge ass pervert, however Kubo looks at him differently."

This though i didnt get to much, i can't say kisuke is a "huge ass pervert" at all.. this sentence makes no sense at all.

"And Ichimaru Gin is Masashi Kishimoto the "fox faced" bastard."

This can be called insult since he has the bastard thing with but i just believe kubo tries to say with that is that kishi is a sly person , not meaning anything bad though.

So he's praising other manga drawers and insulting some a little but as a joke?
Old 2006-09-07, 18:47   Link #16
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamatofruit
So he's praising other manga drawers and insulting some a little but as a joke?
yep exactly, i mean they are sort of like good friend one can say, since which friends dont insult eachother as a joke? (at least alittle)

I am an expert of reading crappy posts since i myself did that once upon a time, so it wasnt to hard to understand malvado's letter packed post with no extra lines betwen parts ^^
Snubben_Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 15:59   Link #17
malvado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snubben_Pierre
yep exactly, i mean they are sort of like good friend one can say, since which friends dont insult eachother as a joke? (at least alittle)

I am an expert of reading crappy posts since i myself did that once upon a time, so it wasnt to hard to understand malvado's letter packed post with no extra lines betwen parts ^^
You known what else they do? they team up in order to confuse mangakas, For example when Kakashi gets trapped in the mist no jutsu is the creator of Shaman King targetting Kishimoto. When they ask an oponnent to give up they are asking their nemesis to quit.

They do that so you get personal and ruin the whole story line. Thats also the reason why Byakuya told Renji he needs to pratice ten years beyond drawing. It doesn't have nothing to do with talent for drawing but talent to fight mangakas and not be able to ruin your own story line.

For example after beeing targetted by the creator of one piece and others Kishimoto is confused and gotta make Naruto train even more. In other words he is trying to come up with a strategy.

And Orochimaru is someone whose identity i dunno yet but he is also the baby of dragon ball z. He targets ppl for no reason.

But Kishimotos dream is to create a great manga and no matter how much they target him as long as his name ( Acquirement of Bakkai) isnt written in the great mangakas book he wont stop.
I really start to get everything now cuz I was there but after watchin this whole show I decided not to start yet.

They make agreements among each other and as soon as they think you are smart they all try to become friends so you cant fight for and with them against their enemies.

I gotta adimit its really difficult without ruining other ppls and your own manga thats the reason why Orochimaru wants the sharingan so much.

It seems if you don't do this you dont count in and thats the reason why ppl love Toriyama more than other mangakas. His whole story was finished and he never ruined anything.
Old 2006-09-08, 16:09   Link #18
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvado
You known what else they do? they team up in order to confuse mangakas, For example when Kakashi gets trapped in the mist no jutsu is the creator of Shaman King targetting Kishimoto. When they ask an oponnent to give up they are asking their nemesis to quit.

They do that so you get personal and ruin the whole story line. Thats also the reason why Byakuya told Renji he needs to pratice ten years beyond drawing. It doesn't have nothing to do with talent for drawing but talent to fight mangakas and not be able to ruin your own story line.

For example after beeing targetted by the creator of one piece and others Kishimoto is confused and gotta make Naruto train even more. In other words he is trying to come up with a strategy.

And Orochimaru is someone whose identity i dunno yet but he is also the baby of dragon ball z. He targets ppl for no reason.

But Kishimotos dream is to create a great manga and no matter how much they target him as long as his name ( Acquirement of Bakkai) isnt written in the great mangakas book he wont stop.
I really start to get everything now cuz I was there but after watchin this whole show I decided not to start yet.

They make agreements among each other and as soon as they think you are smart they all try to become friends so you cant fight for and with them against their enemies.

I gotta adimit its really difficult without ruining other ppls and your own manga thats the reason why Orochimaru wants the sharingan so much.

It seems if you don't do this you dont count in and thats the reason why ppl love Toriyama more than other mangakas. His whole story was finished and he never ruined anything.
What are you talking about?
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 17:03   Link #19
moofie

^Sounds like he's getting character names mixed up with the creators of the anime.. also.. mangaka != mangekyou
moofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 17:16   Link #20
Shay
Monarch Programmer

I find this very plausible. Adding small traits here and there is probably very common among mangakas. I mean, they are not just drawing machines, and they all obviously know each other to a degree. (Yup, I like this thought,) I bet they read each other’s works and giggle at their represented characters.

Edit:
Well after reading through some posts, I think I may have misunderstood.

I like my hypothesis best though. ;p
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote