AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-05-25, 18:59   Link #10341
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
This just may be my theory, but Mizuha could very well be the Black Madam. She doesn't give her name, and has no problem with keeping secrets, and having others keep secrets.
I like that theory a lot, especially since we saw a woman with long, dark hair in the flashback. I wouldn't mind a new character in the series with Mizuha but I really like the idea of her becoming the Black Madam since that would really expand her character and give her a significant role in the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
Or though it would take a lot of time, he can still fully regenerate with Doppelganger.

Spoiler for spoiler:
I do too, especially if...

Spoiler:
Old 2013-05-25, 20:45   Link #10342
Kurohane

Spoiler for 113:
Old 2013-05-26, 08:09   Link #10343
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
This just may be my theory, but Mizuha could very well be the Black Madam. She doesn't give her name, and has no problem with keeping secrets, and having others keep secrets.
Actually, the Black Madam's name (Tetsuyanagi Kuroko) is given when she first appears in the St Rose arc. Though I suppose it could be an alias. But more to the point, it seems unlikely that the founder of the Resistance would end up running a school whose purpose is to supply her enemies with fighting personnel. If it was all part of her plan, it doesn't seem to have worked out so far...

However, I imagine she would be less than happy to learn how Saten has been mistreating her students. It's not hard to see why she might turn against Simeon in the future.
Old 2013-05-26, 08:32   Link #10344
Ynot

^I guess it depends. She's just another cog in the machine. If she wouldn't be there someone else would take her place and now she can at least do things her way and try to instill some of her own ideas into the students. Hiding out in the open seems sort of fitting to me and Her taking care of Adam Neuschwanstein in Needless 1.5 and Mizuha's accompanying the 2nd christ feels like a nice connection if this theory is correct.

Last edited by Ynot; 2013-05-26 at 08:49.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 13:31   Link #10345
Kurohane

^ and considering Simeon knows the name Mizuha. An alias would be a good idea for infiltration.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-05-26 at 14:23.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 14:13   Link #10346
Homura7

Even if that means you must supply the enemy with strong forces. However, she was doing this under Riru's direct command. With the later dead, Madam Black no longer has any orders to follow, so she being Mizuha fits in her motto.

Speaking about Riru, I wonder if one day we will ever find out who created her.

Last edited by Homura7; 2013-05-26 at 14:23.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 14:26   Link #10347
Kurohane

Hey, since Saten said Blade would be experiencing his full life, I hope we see how he became how is today from when he was a kid, how he got his metal skeleton and the discussion he had with Disk in secret.
Old 2013-05-26, 14:32   Link #10348
Homura7

Pretty sure we are going to see plenty of interesting things, but not before Blade urges Yamada to take Eve's head for him.

And yes, the most important part, the talk with Disk.

Last edited by Homura7; 2013-05-26 at 14:53.
Old 2013-05-26, 16:46   Link #10349
Ynot

Quote:
Hey, since Saten said Blade would be experiencing his full life, I hope we see how he became how is today from when he was a kid, how he got his metal skeleton and the discussion he had with Disk in secret.
What Saten did seems like the ideal setup for introducing another flashback with stuff as such, but there's not a whole lot of time left with just one more chapter to go.

There is still a ton of things left for us to find out. I'm hoping Imai Kami will do a couple more Needless Zero chapters when he finishes Needless 1 and tackle some mysteries he never could in the regular serialization of Needless, stories he already did like how Riru met Arclight etc were really great and I'd love to see more of those.
Old 2013-05-26, 17:34   Link #10350
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
There is still a ton of things left for us to find out. I'm hoping Imai Kami will do a couple more Needless Zero chapters when he finishes Needless 1 and tackle some mysteries he never could in the regular serialization of Needless, stories he already did like how Riru met Arclight etc were really great and I'd love to see more of those.
Same and there's a ton of material that he could work with, too. He could do how Blade beat Overlord prior to the original serialization, how the Shoujo Butai formed, Riru's origins/her time before meeting Arclight, stuff with Seth and Solva in the guild, or any host of stories from when the characters were separated after PF Blast (like Blade and how he discovered 'Naked with Gloves') until they rejoined with Cruz.

If he has the time, I'd love to see more of those stories, though I'd love them in conjunction to a serialized Needless rather than replacing it for a few months.
Old 2013-05-26, 17:35   Link #10351
Homura7

Rather than a flashback, I think what we are going to see are Blade's memories flashing one after the other, from the day he was born to this day. And his last memory will be his talk with Disk before they went to the City, because that one is really important.

Also, as far as I can recall, Imai released Needless Zero II in conjuction with the serialization, so you don't have to worry about that
Old 2013-05-28, 20:06   Link #10352
Homura7

Since we are three weeks before the closure of the first part of this exciting story I would like to take my time to highlight one of its strong points: the sudden developments.

Be in the form of a plot twist or an unexpected death, Imai always does those right. Plot twists are constructed through foreshadowing and hints that pass inadvertedly to the reader who can hardly make any guesses.

One good example is the revival through clonation of Kafka & Uten. We already expected Kafka to return somehow, but we weren't expecting that his comeback would be through clonation + deletion of the memories of the time when he was killed, in other words, make it as if he never died in first place. But less expected was Uten's triumphant return, and we had a tube filled with his blood right in our very noses.

Another sudden development is the death of a character. I've always been of the opinion that character deaths should be portrayed with little to almost no foreshadowing in order to not take out the surprise factor. It's also important to say that if you want to shock the readers, ending a chapter with the last page featuring a certain named character at door's death is the last of the decisions to take.

Because those usually turn out like this:

Spoiler for spoiler:

For this very reason, Arca's death was unexpected, and so was Riru's, and Yamada's too.

So, what am I trying to tell you with this? It's quite simple. Next month is the release of the last chapter before the second part of the story starts, so, for that very reason, under all circumstances, you all should expect at least one of those stroing points stated above to happen. Probably both.

And same goes for the issue of Adam N.'s creation. At most Imai left through the course of the plot little hints to allow the readers create their own theories, but you can be sure the birth of the girl will be sudden, shocking, and of course, unexpected, too.

Well then, with that said I'm going to sleep. See ya!
Old 2013-05-28, 21:23   Link #10353
Kurohane

Cruz didn't die though.
Old 2013-05-29, 14:32   Link #10354
Homura7

Surprisingly enough, the most recent chapter is already translated.
Old 2013-05-29, 14:53   Link #10355
ShiroiRyu

Surprising ?
No no ... When you have a good translation team ...
Anyways, so good ... Really good *__*.
Old 2013-05-29, 16:06   Link #10356
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

First wish was to make Yamada a real girl............I literally could not breathe from laughing too much xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 16:27   Link #10357
Kurohane

Wow, Psylocke was quick this month.
Old 2013-05-29, 18:11   Link #10358
Ynot

So I was flipping through a couple of old volumes and reading chapter 13 again when I noticed something on Blade's back.

Spoiler for Blade's back:

Part of me thinks it's something inconsequential like an art mistake or a piece of whatever flying by. I haven't seen it before and it seems a bit late in the game to introduce little hints to whatever it could be. But when it comes to Imai Kami there's always bit of doubt in my mind..
Old 2013-05-29, 18:36   Link #10359
Homura7

Looks like a zipper.
Old 2013-05-29, 20:24   Link #10360
Kurohane

I say it's a stitch from when he got his metallic frame to reinforce his skeleton. More proof that Blade was Menogroze's or the doll maker's patient.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen