AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana II - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 62 53.45%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 34 29.31%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 9.48%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 6.03%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 0.86%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.86%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-13, 02:26   Link #41
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
Well, Shana is most likely about 15 or 16, possibly older (though she is stated to be about the same age as Yuji). It's just that her physical body stopped aging when she was approximately 11 or 12.
For my own sake, I'll black out that fact in my mind .
Old 2008-01-13, 06:53   Link #42
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

The episode itself was EPIC. Phele kicked a$$.

But just one question based on this episode. So did " The Spiral Organ" knew about Yuji having silver inside him when he met him in first season?
Old 2008-01-13, 07:01   Link #43
fuzzles
anal retentive

Send a message via AIM to fuzzles
subs out woot waited for so long

finally got to see shana stuggling a little bit i don't care what you say it's hot when she gets beaten wish the fight was longer though

guess pheles is gonna be a good girl oh well more reason to hate konoe now
Old 2008-01-13, 09:05   Link #44
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
The episode itself was EPIC. Phele kicked a$$.

But just one question based on this episode. So did " The Spiral Organ" knew about Yuji having silver inside him when he met him in first season?
obviously he did, as margery recalls the conversation about silver. and in season one alastor asked lamies if silver is someone he can't reveal. lamies knew who silver is but can't say anything about where it is and who has it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzles View Post
guess pheles is gonna be a good girl
hehe we will see about that, don't underestimate the power of love.
Old 2008-01-13, 09:15   Link #45
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
obviously he did, as margery recalls the conversation about silver. and in season one alastor asked lamies if silver is someone he can't reveal. lamies knew who silver is but can't say anything about where it is and who has it.

I know. But i was thinking Lamies was talking in general. I was suprised to learn that He actually figured out Silver is inside Yuji.

Lol, good thing he didnt say anything back then.

P.S. I hope Pheles and Johan story doesnt become a tragedy *_* .
Old 2008-01-13, 09:43   Link #46
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Aww. I'm disappointed.

The episode opens dramatically; rampage, destruction, tornado, crazy purple carebear sexpot, Shana in trouble and Yuuji in trouble, all the fun that abusing "powers of existence" like some kind of mana can bring.

Good.

Battle. Pheles proves her prowess. Wilhelmina gets a new, better-looking mask (still ugly, but better than last season's) and she tries to stop the berserker bear. Ogata got smashed, Tanaka breaks down, Satou plays Yuuji's usual role (the impotent sharp guy) as the latter's a little distracted and too powerful by now anyway.

Great.

[although Yoshida-san is quite out of place there, both in-story and out. Gee, lady. Get lost. :P ]

Then Pheles weakens. Then she weakens. Then she got beat in five seconds.

Not good.

Sure, they say it's because she was fasting since probably centuries ago, that it's from the novel and all that; but that's just a plot excuse to a lackluster end of what could've been the pivotal battle of the season...finished in half an episode.

I hope this sabrac lad shows up soon, and I hope he's like, Ladd Russo, except with magic. Because the show needs more action dammit!
Old 2008-01-13, 10:50   Link #47
Wikipedia
ShanaxYuji

Great episode!! I really liked it! Although Yuuji did panic like a girl lol.
Shana and Wilhelmina fighting together was badass:P! Poor Margery, she reacted the way I thought she would.
And poor Tanaka aswell, I wonder if Tanaka and Ogata are a couple already? They're so cute together =D!
And Yoshida...she's really forcing Yuuji to like her imo..atleast Shana isnt doing that. I guess I'll never like Yoshida..meh.

Edīt: Oh and Yuuji and Shana both won grand prix? Nice, seeing as she lost to yoshida for the Juliet role.
I dont really like how everyone forgot that Shana wa going to say something to Yuji before Pheles came though..
Old 2008-01-13, 11:11   Link #48
arkxkra
全力全開

this is a good episode, after so long holiday, finally can watch it. The fighting scene was not bad too. Yuuji is a "shell" ...
hope future see more awesome fighting scene . Next episdoe should be a relax episode...
Old 2008-01-13, 11:34   Link #49
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post

Sure, they say it's because she was fasting since probably centuries ago, that it's from the novel and all that;
merihime didn't consume any POE for more than pheles did, but he still beat a guze no ou (senseirei) with one strike. so fasting shouldn't weaken a tomogara if they limit their existence and stop fighting.
Old 2008-01-13, 11:38   Link #50
X207
Gamyūsa

it seems that the audio is way off on SS eclipse ep 13 mkv. im gonna try the avi but is was so surprised to see that the audio was delayed by 1 second. ill post my thoughts on this ep later on when i hav see the ep.
Old 2008-01-13, 12:54   Link #51
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well have to welcome back the series after the holiday hiatus. Things started up better than a long time with complete chaos and destruction going on here. While wasn't a surprise that Oga would be caught up in the Flames it was still a pretty big moment with all the damage she took.

Shana had some trouble early on. Even weakened Pheles did some good damage at the start. After all not everyday Shana gets bloodied up a bit. Though didn't take too long before things started turning around. All the big talk from the characters concerning Pheles and they handled it just fine.

Margery really did as expected and went totally berserk out there. A ton of damage was the result. Guess she was limited to not using her big spells since they require some thinking to compose instead of blind rage while she just ran out there and attacked anything in her way.

Yuji...I'm going to say all these school episodes really dulled him or something . Sure solid training, but not having a life or death situation in so long didn't help him when things got going. Really freaked out on this one. Gotta love Shana saving him then tossing him out of the way .
Old 2008-01-13, 13:11   Link #52
king12354

I'm a little confused after restoring everything, it went back to the way it was before Pheles came. The Fuzetsu came a little after the destruction and everyone panicking. Why were they able to restore everything to the way it was and everyone seem to forgot about the incident saying it was a "gust of wind"?

And Spiral Organ did knew about Yuji's silver flame from last season. I rewatched that ep. a couple weeks ago and at the end when he was about to leave he paused after saying to Yuji, "You are also... nevermind."

8/10
Old 2008-01-13, 13:23   Link #53
DX HBK
I'm the Showstopper!

They could try take power of existence from inanimate objects or living things of non-importance such as animals.

Doesn't seem as if there's ever been any mention about souls or their fates.

To think the way Margery went berserk, I'm surprised there isn't any mention or idea about someone pursuing Margery in the way she's pursuing the Silver.
Old 2008-01-13, 13:33   Link #54
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Its about time! an episode worth the wait
Tanaka's eyes finallly opened!
Old 2008-01-13, 13:41   Link #55
lua thien
Fallen Exile

Also the first time that Wilhelmina calls Yuji by his proper name for once rather than referring to him as the Mystes.
Old 2008-01-13, 13:53   Link #56
X207
Gamyūsa

fight scene was pretty good, shana and wilhemina work together well. i just cant wait until yuji gets some combat abilities to faight along side of them. tanaka finally opened his eyes for the 1st time to how he felt toward oga. hopefully it wont stall after that hug.

regarding the ep14 preview
Spoiler:
Old 2008-01-13, 14:09   Link #57
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX HBK View Post
They could try take power of existence from inanimate objects or living things of non-importance such as animals.

Doesn't seem as if there's ever been any mention about souls or their fates.
no they can't. in the beginning a tomogara doesn't exist in the human world, so they need POE to exist. but because they are the equivalent of humans in the guze world, they can only use POE which is from the humans of the human world. so they can only eat humans.

ps: city devouring is feared because it can converts everything, including trees' and stones' POE into POE the tomogara can use. it can give the user unimaginable powers.
Old 2008-01-13, 14:44   Link #58
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

This episode was a 9.5 for me, rounded up to a 10. I can go and nitpick little things here and there, but that wouldn't do it justice. It literally was perfect, I actually felt like the episode was hella short.

Now, it says that Sabrac threw in a spell insignia before the Reiji Maigo went off, but I highly doubt that it has anything to do with the silver. I'm assuming there are things in the Reiji Maigo that we haven't even heard of yet.
Old 2008-01-13, 14:50   Link #59
Kisuke06
I see...

The only thing I can say is: FINALLY!
Old 2008-01-13, 16:07   Link #60
Cheezy
brrr

Send a message via MSN to Cheezy
This episode was gold.
Closed Thread