Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-13, 04:02   Link #12061
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

For girls who are interested in R+V skirts

Old 2009-11-13, 04:18   Link #12062
Chris38

Hey guys might I point something for you to consider.

Do you still consider Tsukune a human ? ( I don't mean 100% of him is human ),

I mean is he a still a hybrid, or more of a Vampire then a human.

Or maybe something else completely different from the races mentioned before ....

Because so far we know of the fallowing things about Tsukune and his "condition" :

- He possesses the vampire's high speed regeneration ( it was shown in Season I when he was recovering after Moka beat the crap out of him ... )

- Apparently he's faster and stronger in his "sealed" form (He was fast and it didn't fell like he was hindered at all. while carrying his cousin, and running away from the "Yakuza" ayashi in chapter 36 in Season I

- His body is still human ( I slightly, doubt that because even in his "sealed" form his able to take damage that would kill a "normal" human ( I don't remember in witch chapter it was maybe some will help me out ?? )

- Due to Vampire blood flowing in his veins he's body is generating youkai energy, but if his body is going to generate more youkai energy then he can control, his going to turn into a Ghoul ( I'm not sure about that, because I have a felling, that the translation is a bit wrong ( I don't know the Japanese language ).

- After training with Moka, he's able to channel youkai energy through his Holy Lock without breaking it ( It's a guess, but if you look through the later chapter's in some panels he is using the arm on which is the Holy lock and it looks like the power in that hand, is not "weaker" then the power in his other hand )

- From what we know, right know if he takes of his Holy Lock he is "dead"

- His body is undergoing rapid development, I think it's much faster then a "humans" growth rate.

If you see anything that I missed , then tell me.

So what is your opinions on this matter, guys ...

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-11-13 at 04:41.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 11:43   Link #12063
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Do you still consider Tsukune a human ?
Yes.

Why? He nose bleed when he saw the man boobs of the dopple when he was in vamp mode.
Old 2009-11-13, 12:42   Link #12064
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

What makes Tsukune "human" isn't his physical make up, but rather his "heart". This was pointed out when Tsukune saved Moka from the Yakuza.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 12:54   Link #12065
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
What makes Tsukune "human" isn't his physical make up, but rather his "heart". This was pointed out when Tsukune saved Moka from the Yakuza.
I meant it "physically" I know that Tsukune's mentality hasn't changed from the beginning of the manga.

well no, that's not true - he did change mentally, but his heart is still "human".

What about the girls in Tsukune's harem, are they also mentally human ?

But what I wanted to discuss is how he is "physically".

Is he closer to being, as strong as a vampire, or not.
( It sucks a bit that, so far we only have three vampires, to compare Tsukune to. )

My guess is that he has more control over his power's then at the beginning of Season II, but we don't know how much the "lock" helps Tsukune in controlling his Vampire blood.

So without the Holy Lock, I think he is still "dead" ... well more likely, that he would "permanently" become a Ghoul.

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-11-13 at 13:10.
Old 2009-11-13, 13:15   Link #12066
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Whoa. He was never a ghoul, never. The term ghoul was only used as a comparison to show you what had happened to him, to show you how he would act and all.
Old 2009-11-13, 13:32   Link #12067
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Whoa. He was never a ghoul, never. The term ghoul was only used as a comparison to show you what had happened to him, to show you how he would act and all.
I meant that without his lock he, could become like a Ghoul .

Well if my memory serves me right in the chapter where Tsukune is beaten up by Moka ( chapter 23 Season I, right )

The exorcist said that

Spoiler for Ghoul:

But of course I could be wrong

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-11-13 at 13:51.
Old 2009-11-13, 14:02   Link #12068
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I meant that without his lock he, could become like a Ghoul .
They say that next time.

Quote:
Well if my memory serves me right in the chapter where Tsukune is beaten up by Moka ( chapter 23 Season I, right )

The exorcist said that

Spoiler for Ghoul:

But of course I could be wrong
I just read three chapters without realizing thanks to you, and now I can't stop, lol.
Old 2009-11-13, 14:08   Link #12069
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Without the lock or the priest or seals on the first chapters of ghoul arc, Tsukune would have been a ghoul, but our girls prevented it, namely Ruby, while Inner Moka wanted to kill Tsukune since she has no choice. 2nd is the lock that keeps the vamp blood at bay, 3rd is the seal which Ruby and Yukari made to stop Tsukune's berserk mode, 4th is Ruby's training along with Moka's to finally control the vamp blood.

Physically Tsukune matured character design wise, due to vamp blood? Probably, but overall he retains the scars unlike Moka and the other youkai girls that heal fast and he still looks like the average guy. So overall imho he's still human with vamp blood.
Old 2009-11-13, 14:14   Link #12070
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

The scars make him more gar.
Old 2009-11-13, 14:24   Link #12071
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Without the lock or the priest or seals on the first chapters of ghoul arc, Tsukune would have been a ghoul, but our girls prevented it, namely Ruby, while Inner Moka wanted to kill Tsukune since she has no choice. 2nd is the lock that keeps the vamp blood at bay, 3rd is the seal which Ruby and Yukari made to stop Tsukune's berserk mode, 4th is Ruby's training along with Moka's to finally control the vamp blood.

Physically Tsukune matured character design wise, due to vamp blood? Probably, but overall he retains the scars unlike Moka and the other youkai girls that heal fast and he still looks like the average guy. So overall imho he's still human with vamp blood.
I don't think he gets that many scars, right know as before. Many of the scars he received, before the vampire blood got permanent in his body, and that meant I think that the wound's, he received healed at a humans regeneration level.

I mean I don't remember Tsukune, after he got the holy lock, getting any new scars.

And you can't say that fate has spared him any new injuries. For example, how could he look after one of the training sessions with Inner Moka.

I don't think that the he could get away from "that", without any injuries

And certainly DragoZero, the scars definitively suit his "image"
Old 2009-11-13, 14:37   Link #12072
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Ghoul is a comparison... erm I guess I'll show the page again...

Spoiler for image:
Old 2009-11-13, 15:04   Link #12073
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Ghoul is a comparison... erm I guess I'll show the page again...

Spoiler for image:
Maybe, they used the term "equivalent" to syndicate he was on his way to become a Ghoul. But, you're right, he couldn't have become a "true" Ghoul - he couldn't have been saved then, right.

So what do you think we should call his current "state".

Maybe he's undergoing some sort of "evolution" process.

I think you will agree with me that Tsukune is stronger then a normal human, but still not at the level of a vampire ( Inner Moka is at this point, still stronger then him ).

Maybe it is one of the functions of the Holy Lock - because the exorcist, said in the I Season of the manga ( after Tsukune defeated the centipede ) that the "lock" is growing ??
Old 2009-11-13, 19:18   Link #12074
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Tsukune is just as strong as Moka power wise, he just needs to grow accustomed to his powers and gain more combat experience. If anything Tsukune might be physically stronger than Moka. Like in the battle against Hokuto, if Tsukune didn't step in to stop the massive blade arm, Moka would've died.

Also, in the fight in the warehouse, Moka striked what's his face multiple times and didn't take him out, while Tsukune took him out with one punch shattering his spine in the process.
Old 2009-11-13, 19:25   Link #12075
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Tsukune probably has more raw power, but there is a lot more to it than that. Perfect example is when he fought Hokuto.
Old 2009-11-13, 19:26   Link #12076
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Tsukune probably has more raw power, but there is a lot more to it than that. Perfect example is when he fought Hokuto.
Aye. Tsukune lacks technique and combat experience, but his training with Moka has certainly helped. He looks like Mr. Kung fu now
Old 2009-11-13, 20:07   Link #12077
KoSa333

If i remember correctly he was also blood thirsty when he got too much of moka's blood, but what happened to it? Does it stopped? If so then why?

I think he needs the holy lock because his body can't handle that much youkai energy and that's why he would become ghoul without it, but what if his body gets used to it, and with the help of his training he will be able to handle/control it and he can remove the lock? Is it impossible?
KoSa333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 20:08   Link #12078
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I hope we see that urge again from him. The blood sucking thing was always hot. lol.
Old 2009-11-13, 20:38   Link #12079
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I'm guessing he just learned to hold in his urges. Moka and Kokoa can do it, so its not impossible for him to do it.
Old 2009-11-13, 22:18   Link #12080
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

what are you talkin about? moka can't resist it for shit Inner moka can but thats it.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire