AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-04, 07:41   Link #3281
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by art37 View Post
if tatsuya regain his emotion and all those seal emotion come back in one, then a mental break down!. that's the end of the world.

well that is the best possible ending for that world. imagine 1 ton of material that will be used for material! and the yotsuba at the center!

happy ending!
His emotions weren't sealed. He said so in vol5 that he lost them. Though he was said to recover it little by little in arc 6(?), it's incorrect to say it was sealed.

And if a 1kg flag is equivalent to 20,000,000 tons of TNT in power and caused massive destruction, 1 ton would probably destroy the Earth. If that's your idea of a happy ending, then I have nothing left to say...
Old 2013-03-04, 08:11   Link #3282
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
"Seriously, trying to maintain such a complicated process isn't something that can be done with a little imitation here and there."

"Even Miyuki can't do it?"

She could only do her best to ignore her friends' conversing voices.
i think Miyuki ignore Honoka's question in order not to discourage her. Because if she can't do it and don't want/ don't have the courage to admit it, she wouldn't even start the first line in the quote.
Do you think she actually can't do it or just don't want her friend to be upset with" yes, i can do it. Your specialty is nothing special".

I need some opinion (actually, clarification). Especially from Dreyakis, Seitsuki, whsie, AxiomEnigma.

Last edited by bietchie11; 2013-03-04 at 13:45.
Old 2013-03-04, 09:34   Link #3283
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahanar View Post
I thought he has just one seal...
They are joking, and he has emotion just not strong ones once they past a certain threshold inside of him they become information inside of him.
Old 2013-03-04, 09:35   Link #3284
Tru3Ph03niX

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
His emotions weren't sealed. He said so in vol5 that he lost them. Though he was said to recover it little by little in arc 6(?), it's incorrect to say it was sealed.

And if a 1kg flag is equivalent to 20,000,000 tons of TNT in power and caused massive destruction, 1 ton would probably destroy the Earth. If that's your idea of a happy ending, then I have nothing left to say...
Calculated thats something like 20,000,000,000 tons of TNT, Id say enough to wipe USNA from the map. Major disasters afterwards and repecussions. Mind you if the explosion reaches the earths core then yea the world is f**ked
Old 2013-03-04, 12:11   Link #3285
TmDagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru3Ph03niX View Post
Calculated thats something like 20,000,000,000 tons of TNT, Id say enough to wipe USNA from the map. Major disasters afterwards and repecussions. Mind you if the explosion reaches the earths core then yea the world is f**ked
Anything above 5 gigatons of TNT is well and truly in nebulous 'crust-cracking' range. It won't be enough to reach core though. But world will be fu*ked anyway.
Old 2013-03-04, 12:36   Link #3286
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TmDagger View Post
Anything above 5 gigatons of TNT is well and truly in nebulous 'crust-cracking' range. It won't be enough to reach core though. But world will be fu*ked anyway.
Honestly, I have to wonder, why does the Asian alliance keep attacking if they're just going to get their asses handed to them in the same way("Mahesvara shows up and by the end of the day, Material burst)? Knowing when to give up is a skill too. I doubt there's too much of value in Japan that they could get their hands on. Giving up wouldn't kill them, it'd probably do the opposite. Yet, they keep coming back...
Old 2013-03-04, 12:53   Link #3287
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Plot demand a military opponent, and they are the closest to Japan
Old 2013-03-04, 12:58   Link #3288
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
Plot demand a military opponent, and they are the closest to Japan
That does make sense, I suppose. But I still can't help but wish they'd finally learn their lesson and give up.
Old 2013-03-04, 13:31   Link #3289
Vahanar
Disabled By Request

So this Zhou dude died too?
Old 2013-03-04, 13:54   Link #3290
Voceane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru3Ph03niX View Post
Sorry, but you're wrong.
1 Mton = 4,184×10^15J
1kg = 8,98×10^18J = 21,5 Mtons
= 21,500,000 tons TNT
The most powerfull explosion was the Krakatoa in 1883 and the explosion was estimate between 170 and 210 Mtons.
Old 2013-03-04, 13:55   Link #3291
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahanar View Post
So this Zhou dude died too?
As of the end of Vol 7 (don't know about the future) he is alive and well and sitting around drinking wine and being all sneaky and malevolent. He's also working with an unknown backer that isn't the Great Asian Alliance's leaders.

That said, I'm surprised he turned over those soldiers -- is it a plot hole that they don't say: "He was working with us the whole time!" and he just gets arrested?
Old 2013-03-04, 14:05   Link #3292
Tru3Ph03niX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voceane View Post
Sorry, but you're wrong.
1 Mton = 4,184×10^15J
1kg = 8,98×10^18J = 21,5 Mtons
= 21,500,000 tons TNT
The most powerfull explosion was the Krakatoa in 1883 and the explosion was estimate between 170 and 210 Mtons.
LOL I didnt ACTUALLY calculate it properly.
I just Multiplied it by 1000 which is the difference between 1kg and 1 ton (i think)
I dunno I hated math in all forms
Old 2013-03-04, 14:07   Link #3293
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
That said, I'm surprised he turned over those soldiers -- is it a plot hole that they don't say: "He was working with us the whole time!" and he just gets arrested?
"We pretended to be friendly with them as to have them lower their guard". Didn't he said something like this? Even if some people are suspicious with the fact that he helped snuggle them in; the fact that he betrayed his own country when he got the chance and delivered all of the prisoners that he managed to capture speaks a ton and they'll probably treat him as not allied with the Chinese.

Being who he is, that's probably just a move to get brownie points with the Japanese higher ups, though
Old 2013-03-04, 15:10   Link #3294
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
Honestly, I have to wonder, why does the Asian alliance keep attacking if they're just going to get their asses handed to them in the same way("Mahesvara shows up and by the end of the day, Material burst)? Knowing when to give up is a skill too. I doubt there's too much of value in Japan that they could get their hands on. Giving up wouldn't kill them, it'd probably do the opposite. Yet, they keep coming back...
I'm not sure, but they probably thought their Strategic-Class could stop him. Before anyone says anything, they didn't know how Tatsuya did it, just that he caused a huge explosion. It wasn't till he nuked them again in plain view of everyone that people start to figure it out.

On a different topic, is there any mention of limits on Material Burst? Because the way it's presented right now, he can nuke any target anywhere in the world with as much power as he wants, and there is no way to stop him. Paranoia fuel, much?
Old 2013-03-04, 15:12   Link #3295
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
i think Miyuki ignore Honoka's question in order not to discourage her. Because if she can't do it and don't want/ don't have the courage to admit it, she wouldn't even start the first line in the quote.
Do you think she actually can't do it or just don't want her friend to be upset with" yes, i can do it. Your specialty is nothing special".

I need some opinion (actually, clarification). Especially from Dreyakis, Seitsuki, whsie, AxiomEnigma.
Honoka isn't talking there. Someone else is asking Miyuki. Honoka only says one line at the end of that conversation.
Old 2013-03-04, 15:47   Link #3296
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
He could have brainwashed them as he as done with Hirakawa.
Old 2013-03-04, 16:48   Link #3297
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
He could have brainwashed them as he as done with Hirakawa.
true plus he probably didn't allow himself to be seem.
Old 2013-03-04, 17:16   Link #3298
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I'm not sure, but they probably thought their Strategic-Class could stop him. Before anyone says anything, they didn't know how Tatsuya did it, just that he caused a huge explosion. It wasn't till he nuked them again in plain view of everyone that people start to figure it out.

On a different topic, is there any mention of limits on Material Burst? Because the way it's presented right now, he can nuke any target anywhere in the world with as much power as he wants, and there is no way to stop him. Paranoia fuel, much?
pretty much, he can nuke anything at anytime and place with the use of third eye

Tatsuya was so bad ass that a whole fleet GAA fleet where reduce to nothing in just a matter of seconds!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2013-03-04, 17:33   Link #3299
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:

There might be. The ideal way would be to disable to observation satellite he was using to target, but otherwise it's impossible.
Old 2013-03-04, 17:34   Link #3300
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
At the moment it seems to be LOS, if tatsuya can see the information pattern of something he can decompose it.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings