i was watching vh1 and i saw howard the duck review...o.o

OMG ITS A TALKING DUCK!
Old 2004-04-19, 01:20   Link #62
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Really? I enjoyed I am Sam... I didn't even notice the shaking... probably because I watched it on DVD not in the theatres. Penn's acting wasn't so bad. Not Dustin Hoffman in Rainman, but it worked for me.

Here's another movie I hated.

A beautiful Mind.

If it get's good later then whatever, but man I fell asleep after 15 minutes of watching this. I found it freaking boring like hell.
Wow, someone that hated "A Beautiful Mind" humm, I found the movie rather facinating and well written... are you certain you were not tired before you saw this picture?

And to those who saw some movies like Spy Kids 2 in the movies... well, just send me the 9 dollars via PayPal and I will personally come by and kick you in the head. It'll take only 5 seconds compared to the 2 hours and it'll hurt almost as much.

I mean... 6 years of Tae Kwon Do trained legs aren't strong enough to mimc the pain of watching movies like Spy Kids 2.

Lets see... the worst movie... humm... DARK PLANET was a horrible movie. The box cover was nifty( a man drifting out from a dim lit planet) so me and a friend of mine picked it up.

I kid you not, the majority of the production value was ON THE BOX COVER. The spaceship looked like something out of my niece's power ranger mech(the power ranger mech was more detailed I think) and the cast had the acting talent that made Willian Hung(or whatever the hell that retard's name is) look like Denzel Washington.

No one mentioned Jason X nor the last Leprechon movie they made which I believe was in space... I mean... I like horror/gore flicks but come on... I can write a better script sitting on the toilet smoking a joint.
Old 2004-04-19, 01:38   Link #63
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
my brother told me hellboy wasnt all that great.... so ill go with him.
Old 2004-04-19, 01:38   Link #64
chaoz
I see all and pwn all

SlingBlade = Sukiest movier EVEEEEEEEEEEER!
Old 2004-04-19, 03:49   Link #65
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by rEkKaShInObI
Hellboy is not great?... I thought it was great since the movie has cool effects in it... though I only saw the preview... is it really bad...?

That's all...
Old 2004-04-19, 04:43   Link #66
Kerensky18
?Sleep?

Send a message via MSN to Kerensky18
House of the Dead wast they wors movie I have ever seen,, I think sega should only make video games.. Gahh I can make better blood than they did in that movie. And a think chick using two degals with her arms almost locked is purely stupid... she wouldnt have arms left.. Sorry I get hung up on technical things alot even though I know zombies arnt real either.. Its just I like my fiction with a little reality :-)
Old 2004-04-19, 04:55   Link #67
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerensky18
House of the Dead wast they wors movie I have ever seen,, I think sega should only make video games.. Gahh I can make better blood than they did in that movie. And a think chick using two degals with her arms almost locked is purely stupid... she wouldnt have arms left.. Sorry I get hung up on technical things alot even though I know zombies arnt real either.. Its just I like my fiction with a little reality :-)
There was a House of the Dead movie???

That's all...
Old 2004-04-19, 11:00   Link #68
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Ive heard it is terrific? why did HE think it sucked?
Old 2004-04-19, 21:32   Link #69
Honkie_McGee

Ok, just a few thoughts...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid_Burn
There was a House of the Dead movie???
NO! I liked the game too much to believe that such a craptacular movie was ever based on it. So I simply refuse to believe it exists.
Quote:
I saw Hellboy in the theater, and I thought it was pretty good.

And for those who think musicals aren't for guys, you need to see The Blues Brothers (yes folks, it is a musical). Which brings me to one of the worst movies I've seen, that being Blues Brothers 2000. John Belushi's been dead for almost two decades, so they replace him with a kid and hope nobody will notice?! And there weren't even any Illinois Nazis!
Old 2004-04-19, 22:04   Link #70
Jalan

Recent movie I disliked was Hellboy.

Probably worst big budget movies I've ever seen were Daredevil and XXX.

I watch a ton of really cheesy low budget movies and the worst I've ever seen was Terror Toons. Followed closely by Dark Waters, and Death Factory.
Old 2004-04-19, 22:13   Link #71
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

I usually watch movies I know will be good, so I haven't seen many I didn't like...
I didn't like Spiderman too much, but that's because I used to read Marvel. Plus, the new ending stank. I was really looking forward to the one they had planned...
Old 2004-04-19, 22:54   Link #72
Sakaki
Watakushi wa heiki desu!

Send a message via AIM to Sakaki
I knew I blotted bad movies from my mind, I had forgotten all about "What lies Beneath" untill it was listed on ABC tonight. That was a pretty bad boring muddled movie.
Old 2004-05-07, 23:03   Link #73
junko
model bliss

Freddy got Fingered. Absolutely THE worst movie I have ever seen, and I've seen some real winners. That was the first and only time I have ever walked out of a movie. It litteraly made my brain hurt.

Waterworld. Fried shit-on-a-stick. My, God, it made Jesus Christ, Superstar look good.

Matrix Reloded and Revolution. The should have stopped with the first one. Then it would have been rememberd as a good film instead of the reprocessed shit they tried to peddle as enertainment.

Bourne Identity. OK, who gets shot at 60 feet, falls into frigid water, floats for at least 8 hours, and lives to f*** up the people trying to kill him?

BTW, what was wrong with Howard the Duck? I thought it was funny. Stupid, but funny.
Old 2004-05-07, 23:16   Link #74
Joe Dalton

well I saw a part of kill bill vol 1 =/
I think ive seen some bigger garbage but I cant remember... I rate kung pow above kill bill
Old 2004-05-07, 23:29   Link #75
Kami448
Not a Member

amedeus or however you spell it, some damned movie about mozart that i was forced to watch in music class *shudder* it was so boring i amost fell asleep and hit my head against the music sheet stand thingy
Old 2004-05-08, 00:08   Link #76
StoneColdCrazy
Noumenon

Send a message via ICQ to StoneColdCrazy Send a message via MSN to StoneColdCrazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
The worst movie I've ever seen is Manos: Hands of Fate. If you've ever seen it, then you'd probably agree that it's the worst piece of filth ever created by what I assume to be a legion of monkeys in front of typewriters. If you've never seen it, then you are the luckiest person I know. If is more than one person who hasn't seen this movie, then you two or more are the luckiest people I know.
"The internet - a million monkeys, a million typewriters, still no Shakespeare."

Anyway, Cobra, by/featuring Stallone. Terrible pap and even Andrew Robinson can't save it.

SCC
Old 2004-05-08, 00:13   Link #77
StoneColdCrazy
Noumenon

Send a message via ICQ to StoneColdCrazy Send a message via MSN to StoneColdCrazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashibaka
Am I just imagining this?

By the way, when the revolution comes, people who hate "The Sound of Music" will be first against the wall.
Unless it's my revolution, in which case all those who make musicals will be forced to suddenly burst into song in real life too, about every little matter, until they go mad.

SCC
Old 2004-05-08, 00:53   Link #78
Za Paper

Amadeus was a great movie.

Slingblade was a good movie. I reckon.

Bourne Identity did suck. More unbelievable was when he jumped off the spiral staircase and fell down ten stories with a dead body underneath him, shoots someone on the way down, then survives with the dead body breaking his fall. I cant believe they are making a sequel.

Anyone remember Battlefield Earth? I loved the book and the movie was soooo dissapointing.
Old 2004-05-08, 01:08   Link #79
Moon The Cat
Hoi!

I once saw a horrible movie intent of erotic-terror movie called something like "Bathed in blood" or "Showered in blood" something like that, I bet it was only released on TV.

*shivers*
Old 2004-05-08, 01:09   Link #80
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon The Cat
I once saw a horrible movie intent of erotic-terror movie called something like "Bathed in blood" or "Showered in blood" something like that, I bet it was only released on TV.

*shivers*
play mate of the apes.

jeesus that was bad.
Closed Thread