AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2019-07-09, 11:52   Link #1601
AP24

3rd series starts next year
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-09, 11:55   Link #1602
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

That's surprising, knowing Kamachi you'd have expected the third series to simply just appear in autumn like nothing
Old 2019-07-09, 16:33   Link #1603
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post

Pretty hype! Loving that confirmation!

It’s nice that he’s got some time to properly plan things out before he releases the next volume.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-09, 18:34   Link #1604
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
The hype train never ends. It won't necessarily be a painful wait though with the upcoming Accelerator and Railgun 3 anime seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
That's surprising, knowing Kamachi you'd have expected the third series to simply just appear in autumn like nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
It’s nice that he’s got some time to properly plan things out before he releases the next volume.
If you pay some attention outside of his work on the main Index novels and manga, you'll see that Kamachi is really keeping himself busy with new series.

His Beatrice, Blood Sign and New Testament series have come to an end one month after the other but hes already got more new series incoming.
  • Magisterus Bad Trip has already released its first volume and its second one is being released next week!
  • Next month, Kamachi's new Sorcery Hacker novel series will begin under a label different from Dengeki (related to Miki's Straight Edge company).
  • And in September, another new series titled Apocalypse Witch (temp) will begin in Dengeki Bunko.
  • I haven't even mentioned the Index side stories he's been writing to accompany the 3 Raildex anime.
  • Heavy Object is due for a new release as well (when will this end again?)

My point is, 2020 might be the soonest he can get Part 3 out to us.
Old 2019-07-09, 21:53   Link #1605
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
The hype train never ends. It won't necessarily be a painful wait though with the upcoming Accelerator and Railgun 3 anime seasons.

If you pay some attention outside of his work on the main Index novels and manga, you'll see that Kamachi is really keeping himself busy with new series.

His Beatrice, Blood Sign and New Testament series have come to an end one month after the other but hes already got more new series incoming.
  • Magisterus Bad Trip has already released its first volume and its second one is being released next week!
  • Next month, Kamachi's new Sorcery Hacker novel series will begin under a label different from Dengeki (related to Miki's Straight Edge company).
  • And in September, another new series titled Apocalypse Witch (temp) will begin in Dengeki Bunko.
  • I haven't even mentioned the Index side stories he's been writing to accompany the 3 Raildex anime.
  • Heavy Object is due for a new release as well (when will this end again?)

My point is, 2020 might be the soonest he can get Part 3 out to us.
Lol what the heck? I knew about Magisterus Bad Trip and the Index side stories and vaguely about Sorcery Hacker, but hadn't seen anything on Apocalypse Witch. He never ceases to surprise, lol.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2019-07-10, 04:42   Link #1606
devil_slayer

Kamachi is a fucking madman with all this writing. Maybe it has to do with him being young and truly loving writing? Iirc he's still in his early 30's
devil_slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-10, 05:08   Link #1607
itine
No Book No Live

I can't confirm or deny Kamachi born same as Princess Beatrice of York 8-8-1988
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-10, 05:14   Link #1608
devil_slayer

That would make him only 31 this year and 16-17 when start writing Index. Holy hell.
devil_slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-10, 05:26   Link #1609
tsunade666

I remember it being 14, when volume 1 was published. from what i remember.
Old 2019-07-10, 15:08   Link #1610
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_slayer View Post
that would make him only 31 this year and 16-17 when start writing index. Holy hell.
WHaT THe HeLL!

Old 2019-07-14, 01:45   Link #1611
itine
No Book No Live

Kamachi talks about About Romantic-plot,
with Rakuda the author of "Are You Really the Only One Who Likes Me?" in the latest Dengeki Bunko Magazine N°68.
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Spoiler for Translation/summarry by some anon:

Last edited by itine; 2019-07-15 at 05:35. Reason: fix the link and add translation/summary
Old 2019-07-14, 04:29   Link #1612
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itine View Post
kamachi talks about about romantic-plot,
with rakuda the author of "are you really the only one who likes me?" in the latest dengeki bunko magazine n°68.
Spoiler for i 'm not very good at writing plot about love affairs,:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Old 2019-07-15, 12:34   Link #1613
faiz blaster

He is not wrong.
Old 2019-07-15, 17:47   Link #1614
Wandering Soul

Eh, that's not hard to believe.
Old 2019-07-16, 20:34   Link #1615
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Kamachi talks about About Romantic-plot,
with Rakuda the author of "Are You Really the Only One Who Likes Me?" in the latest Dengeki Bunko Magazine N°68.
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Spoiler for Translation/summarry by some anon:
Super interesting. Thanks for the translation. Also oresuki is amazing and I’m not surprised kamachi likes it at all. It’s honestly sorta something he’d do too if it were a romantic comedy imo despite what he says.

Old 2019-07-19, 04:56   Link #1616
itine
No Book No Live

Now We have "To Aru Majutsu no Index SS- Biohacker"
https://toaru-project.com/accelerator/bd/#shokai

A Certain Magical Index SS - Biohacker

TL;DR…
Synopsis translate by js06 in her paste.bin
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by itine; 2019-07-19 at 06:36. Reason: add translations
Old 2019-07-19, 06:39   Link #1617
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Now We have "To Aru Majutsu no Index SS- Biohacker"
https://toaru-project.com/accelerator/bd/#shokai

A Certain Magical Index SS - Biohacker

TL;DR…
Synopsis translate by js06 in her paste.bin
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
WOAH this sounds cool. Touma's starting point?! Middle school?!

Old 2019-07-19, 09:29   Link #1618
Daft

Finally get a little Kumokawa backstory! I can barely believe it lol. Based Kamachi. Looks like some scientific dragon is involved. Looks like "Dragon" is just going to keep coming more and more in the series.
Old 2019-07-20, 01:37   Link #1619
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft View Post
Finally get a little Kumokawa backstory! I can barely believe it lol. Based Kamachi. Looks like some scientific dragon is involved. Looks like "Dragon" is just going to keep coming more and more in the series.
Touma the Dragon Slayer
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-20, 01:39   Link #1620
rladls2121

So wait, this series is not actually at near end yet?
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote