Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-03-17, 00:09   Link #1961
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
That's mean hobobaggins...
Not at all, in fact, jerking off is part of my excercise routine. I know that without it, my right arm wouldnt be what it is today. Next week, ill start on my left arm.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 00:27   Link #1962
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Random pictures of me!

(We need more Gwavie pictures! Let's all petition for more!)
JAppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 01:02   Link #1963
ShadowX114
is my nickname

Quote:
Originally Posted by superchop
Haha, think again...before the forum crash i remember them closing this thread temporarily for a flame war.....

so i don't think they'll hesitate closing this thread for a while if a flame war is going on
Then I'll just ignore him. I don't want to cause trouble. I also dont want this thread to be closed....everyone will hate me if it does

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin
Well that might be this crappy webcam... or the view angle... dunno... hm, I just post another HQ one... so you will know for sure (maybe)
I'll stick with the HQ one. I never trust a webcam picture. The quality are mostly poor. That's why I stopped posting pics of me. My sister has a digital camera, but I won't ask her to take pics for me for no reasons (I said no reasons because I dont want to tell her that I post my pic in animesuki, i dont think she will like that) and second of all, even if I take a picture of me without he knowledge, I dont know how to upload the pic from the camera to PC

Jappi , you still didn't tell me what was written in the back of you on your last picture?

Lexander you gave me the desire of buying one of these >_< i'm out of money, I had a lot of desires these days....plz stop showing me nice stuff ....how much did it costs you?
ShadowX114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 01:10   Link #1964
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowX114
Then I'll just ignore him. I don't want to cause trouble. I also dont want this thread to be closed....everyone will hate me if it does

I'll stick with the HQ one. I never trust a webcam picture. The quality are mostly poor. That's why I stopped posting pics of me. My sister has a digital camera, but I won't ask her to take pics for me for no reasons (I said no reasons because I dont want to tell her that I post my pic in animesuki, i dont think she will like that) and second of all, even if I take a picture of me without he knowledge, I dont know how to upload the pic from the camera to PC

Jappi , you still didn't tell me what was written in the back of you on your last picture?

Lexander you gave me the desire of buying one of these >_< i'm out of money, I had a lot of desires these days....plz stop showing me nice stuff ....how much did it costs you?
They go for 10 dollars each, but they are quite durable (you have no idea what mine's have been through and still work). So you'd have to sum up 20 bucks . I purchased mines at a ToysRus, but i herd you can get them even cheaper at a Walmart.

Edit: I'll <3 you even if the thread does close cause of you hehehe
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 01:47   Link #1965
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
nooooo I don't want this tread to close either, I love to see the pic of the lovely women and gentlemen that are out there, serious, all of you look really awesome to me!!!
Side note..... nak if I wasn't engaged ummm umm girl!!! And I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to say that all the gents really represent themselves very well, check out the hottie JAppi!!! "it really too bad you're gay, because all the woman would go crazy for you" J/K lol
Bun-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 01:51   Link #1966
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

yeees Jappi does seem to have it going on. You look pretty canadian I'd say

<3 the sideburns. I've been trying to reach that level of sideburn since 8th grade and fail every time ... they just won't grow out neatly like that :/

Edit: 80th = 8th, I'm not that old :P
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 02:33   Link #1967
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAppi
Random pictures of me!

(We need more Gwavie pictures! Let's all petition for more!)

WAAAAH that DBZ pic on the background is soooo neat!!!! ^^ goo SSJ3 goku!
Old 2004-03-17, 05:16   Link #1968
Sh1ka9on

Send a message via MSN to Sh1ka9on
Quote:
Originally Posted by aFlipGuy
shift loves taking pics huh ^_^ nice nice

we werent really fighting ^_^
sry this is kinda outta proportion chronologically but would you guys take a look at the background, do you guys see anything funny? or is it just me? The BG looks like a painting because of their shadows, am i right? or just weird?

(Mind if i use your pic aFlipGuy? thks)
Old 2004-03-17, 10:39   Link #1969
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
Hee, I feel extra special! Lots of compliments! [sp?]
Oh and yes I am only 14, people always say I look older and I wonder if that's a good thing >.<

Cammie, looking good as always ^^

14!?!? BS >< i thought my little brother looked old for an 11 years old but i thought u were like 17 or 18 ><

hes the little boy and i'm the one w/ the cap ^_^

um i dunno how the background looked like a painting but i c what ur talking about
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 12:37   Link #1970
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

Quote:

Noooooooooooo dragonball ?!?!?!!??!? ahhh i guess its okey becuase you do kinda look like your floating in the pic koooooool!
Quote:
What on earth is that your leaning on!?? 0____0
Ahhhh yay snow..canada...weird capsule lean on things....ahhh it doesnt get any better than that!!!
gravitation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 20:33   Link #1971
Shift_

Well I tried taking pictures with my digicam, but the only place that has a mirror that isn't in my parent's room or a washroom has very poor lighting conditions for a camera, and the flash + mirror doesn't work Maybe I'll pick up a tripod tommrow and use the timer and make some fun poses

Or I could use my webcam again, but after playing with this digicam I can't go back
Shift_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 21:07   Link #1972
nak
Squishy

Send a message via AIM to nak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ka9on
sry this is kinda outta proportion chronologically but would you guys take a look at the background, do you guys see anything funny? or is it just me? The BG looks like a painting because of their shadows, am i right? or just weird?

that happens with my pix alot too, dunno what it is.

aFlipGuy u be a Flip cutie!! ^^
nak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 21:28   Link #1973
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ka9on

I'ld say its the flash. Since the flash is a lightsource, which is build into the camera, the flashlight and the reflected incoming light (lens CCD) will be almost parallel. Since it is not a stereo type view (like with the eyes) the shadows will appear projected and so loose much of the spatial depth.
Old 2004-03-18, 02:18   Link #1974
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
ya......that makes sense.......i guess ^_^"

but it really looks like a painting @_@
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 04:28   Link #1975
GreenTze

Send a message via AIM to GreenTze
picture of me on a snowboard
GreenTze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 16:03   Link #1977
Wilcon

Send a message via ICQ to Wilcon Send a message via MSN to Wilcon
Nice swords be careful with those, hehe
Wilcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 16:08   Link #1978
Shift_

my swords are probally the least dangerous weapon I have (to my self) the nunchukus would hurt alot if they wern't padded. And the Tomfas (sp?) I have are wierd to use so every time I try to do something with them, I end up hititng my self, and these are made of hard wood
Shift_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 16:13   Link #1979
S7EV3n
Music is my LIFE~!

Lol shift_!!!
doing crazy things at home ^_^*
looks nice though (
S7EV3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 16:16   Link #1980
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

GreenTze - Weren't your hands cold? I noticed your all nice and bundled up...except for your hands...

Shift - Have you ever tried cutting through anything with the swords? Cause i can't picture myself actually being able to play around w/o trying to cut through something
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
photo