AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-01-25, 11:30   Link #21
Daisy

I bet that nun is going to big trouble as well, dun dun dun!

Yeah I saw that, (gokusen 2) it was hmmm how shall I put it, random and same-ee. It was funny though but... I don't really think I'm that much of a critic, stories don't have to be perfect for me to like them. I liked the KATTUN song in it as well.
Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 12:07   Link #22
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Gokusen 2 quite doesnt measure up to Gokusen 1 . Though the term Gokusen associated did help but the finished product was pale compared to season 1 IMHO . On topic of season 2 Full House Season 2 is planned I hope its based on Manhwa and not an original . More Info here (clicky)
Old 2008-01-27, 03:57   Link #23
ThoHell

Ep 3 was pretty dman good, but that whole can't control your weight/diet is getting old. It's really not that hard, nor is loosing 5-8 pounds within 3 hours. It was always easy loosing 5 pounds from 1 wrestling practice. Anyways still good and looking forward to more!
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 04:02   Link #24
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Ep 3 It Already Out..You Watched The Raw..?
Old 2008-01-27, 10:11   Link #25
Apterous
Cutie Honey Fansubber
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Apterous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Gokusen 2 quite doesnt measure up to Gokusen 1 . Though the term Gokusen associated did help but the finished product was pale compared to season 1 IMHO . On topic of season 2 Full House Season 2 is planned I hope its based on Manhwa and not an original . More Info here (clicky)
I hope they can get Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen back. I don't care either way if Bob Saget shows up. Oh wait, *that* Full House...
Apterous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 15:31   Link #26
Daisy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apterous View Post
I hope they can get Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen back. I don't care either way if Bob Saget shows up. Oh wait, *that* Full House...
Ha ha funny!
Eurgh you like those tramps?

I'm going to watch the next episode now, I keep wondering whether to wait the extra week for the subs but I can't!
Old 2008-01-28, 18:20   Link #27
Daisy

Red face Spoiler to episode three, only a little but you have been warned!

I just realised the one pound gospel is being somehow provided by massuki - sailor spork. On Veoh, something like that.

I thought that he was going to be too heavy because a comment someone else made but he made it. What I don't get is that he does so much exercise so I know he eats a lot but shouldn't it couter it. Kame-kun was really grrrr! It must be fun to play that character, he is so obsessed. Argh, the boxer woman's kid (I think) was getting bullied. I mean that in a sad sort of way, okay I'm not going to say anymore I know some peopk haven't watched it. I think I said too muc let me put a warning up. Ha ha haaa

Is this a spamming board, guestbook or chat?
Old 2008-01-28, 19:01   Link #28
Apterous
Cutie Honey Fansubber
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Apterous
The subs usually come out about 4 days after the raw does. You shouldn't need to wait too long...
Apterous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 07:46   Link #29
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Finished Watching Ep 3....Funny As Always...
But If The Wight Problem Is Gonna Come In Every Ep...That Would Be Boring ..
Sister Angela Look She Gonna Be In Love Soon With Hatanaka..
The Preview Look Good ...New Character In Love With Sister Angela...
Can't Wait To See It..
Old 2008-02-01, 13:49   Link #30
ThoHell

Oh, I feel better knowing that the weight thing isn't only bugging me. Didn't know the next episode was going to be a stat of a love triangle......sounds interesting! Looking forward to that.

Just watched ep 4 and it was pretty good. Love is in the air.....YAY! Glad to watch an episode without that whole overkill on weight control.

Last edited by ThoHell; 2008-02-03 at 02:37.
Old 2008-02-08, 19:41   Link #31
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yay ep 4 is released download it , cant wait to watch . A start to a perfect weekend
Old 2008-02-08, 22:22   Link #32
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Finished Watching The Ep....Thank God They Didn't Make Big Deal Of The Wight Problem In This Ep..
But There Is Moment In This Ep Really I Was About To Cry..When
Hatanaka Saw Sister Angela With The Other Guy In The Restaurant ...and When He Say (Please Be Happy)..
Ahh I Want To See The Next Ep ..
Sister Angela Finally Gonna See It ...

Old 2008-02-09, 00:29   Link #33
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

This was a bittersweet episode . I felt bad for Kosaku , his outlook towards love is innocent and childlike but in a way pure . His whole life is motivated solely by love, but the problem is the lady in question cant return or acknowledge it due to her trappings as a Nun . Kosaku having a happy go lucky personality doesnt realize it , but in this episode he did through the supposed rival . But seeing Kosaku you wonder how it would be if love was so simple and innocent with all that mattered was heart .You sometimes wish for such kinda love : )

Overall a nice episode I really felt sorry for Kosaku during that one scene where he says Sayonara to Sister Angela . I hope Rumiko doesnt create this forbidden romance into a forbidden love Triangle . As we all know Rumiko main lead are very gullible and outright losers . The beauty of her character is though you may laugh at them deep down you can relate to them in some way : D
Old 2008-02-10, 02:24   Link #34
ThoHell

Oh...ep 5 was pretty damn good. Was thinking it was going to be said at the end for a bit.... Next episode looks to be COMPLETELY different from the rest, totally looking forward to it!
Old 2008-02-10, 10:21   Link #35
ragnarokr
The Rare Visitor

Send a message via MSN to ragnarokr
Episode 4 was great.

Thanks to the staff of massuki and sailor Spork for bringing this up.

I've read the manga until volume 3 some years ago, I don't know if Viz released the 4th volume yet. So I have yet to end the manga.

I don't remember every detail but the dorama differs a lot from the manga, with new characters, different plot ans situations. But I had to surrender myself to this 4rth episode, it was well written.

But, What does mean "The hands of the clock will overlap", does it have a special meaning in Japan, like a positive meaning or something like that? It seems so.
Old 2008-02-10, 10:29   Link #36
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Ep 5 (Raw) Now Is Out...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarokr View Post
But, What does mean "The hands of the clock will overlap", does it have a special meaning in Japan, like a positive meaning or something like that? It seems so.
Really I want To Know Too..>.<
Old 2008-02-15, 20:09   Link #37
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Another start to a perfect Weekend : D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarokr View Post
Thanks to the staff of massuki and sailor Spork for bringing this up.
Splendid Job indeed by Massuki and Sailor Spork .They have done a wonderful job by bringing out a fast yet quality fansub of One Pound Gospel

Quote:
I don't remember every detail but the dorama differs a lot from the manga, with new characters, different plot ans situations. But I had to surrender myself to this 4rth episode, it was well written.
Yeah its been nicely adapted into a LvA . The director has done a commendable Job indeed . Compared to other drama Maison Ikkoku which has been turned into a LvA , I like this one better .... Dont get me wrong I loved Maison Ikkoku anime ... but LvA leaves us at a very important conjunction ...

That Other Rumiko Drama <clik>

Quote:
Excellent point brought up by western concept the meaning was ordinary and direct in context . I want to know the Japanese meaning to it which is most likely a metaphor for something .

There was this ancient thread for this nicely answered by Kj let me see if I can find it and post it there : D
Old 2008-02-16, 02:51   Link #38
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Ep 5 Was Really Good ....
Sad Start....But Happy Ending ...The Good Part That They Didn't Bring The Wight Problem..
I Was Really Sad To See
Hatanaka Give Up On Sister Angela And Told Her Not To Turn Around ..
And When She Said (I Like You ) I Loved That Moment..
But If She Like Him Does That Mean She Gonna Quit Been Nun....?

I Can't Wait To See The Next Ep..^^
Old 2008-02-17, 17:33   Link #39
Daisy

I just watch episode 4. I really like this, it makes me think. But I'm confused, what episode are we at?
Old 2008-02-17, 18:39   Link #40
ThoHell

Hmm some are on 5 and some on 6. I just watched 6. Pretty good but the drama keeps going back and forth and becoming old. Hope they got something new in stored for us next week!