Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riza View Post
Spoiler:
You might want to consider spolier tags
Old 2007-11-15, 17:37   Link #782
Honey_and_Cleaver

any picture of a good kimikiss pure rouge model?
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 22:53   Link #783
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
You might want to consider spolier tags
Agreed, my 1024x768 can't handel such large images >.<. Or try thumbnails.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-16, 02:55   Link #784
paTKany
Aasu Ⅷ

Send a message via MSN to paTKany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post
any picture of a good kimikiss pure rouge model?
These are the only kimikiss figures so far:
paTKany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-16, 09:49   Link #785
Riza
1st Lieutenant

Send a message via MSN to Riza
Sorry, but I dunno how to do it. Realy sorry
Riza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-16, 16:04   Link #786
NightbatŪ
Deadpan Snarker

Was browsing 1999 for some nice figures when I suddenly realised:
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10060488

Sega should be shot in the back of it's head and have every license ripped from it's dead body

Man, I could do better with Play-doh
Old 2007-11-16, 17:33   Link #787
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
with a few recent additions my current figure collection

Old 2007-11-16, 17:53   Link #788
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
There is a Spoiler Button in the advance msg box.

It is the Yellow Triangle Icon with the "!"
Old 2007-11-16, 18:28   Link #789
Alexandrite
Bloody Hell...

Send a message via MSN to Alexandrite Send a message via Yahoo to Alexandrite
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightbatŪ View Post

Sega should be shot in the back of it's head and have every license ripped from it's dead body

Ugh. Poorly done, and at that price? Someone in marketing went crazy.

Well, it took a while, but my Ayu figure finally came in. Uguu!

I really wish I had some sort of fancy place to put all of my figures like some of you do. All I have is the top of my desk, dresser, and bookcases.
Alexandrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 01:43   Link #790
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Quote:
You can use photobucket for thumbnails too, but I always forget how. I say use imageshack or uploadem whichi can host up to 15mg images. I only use them for highres and my PNG scans.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Old 2007-11-17, 09:41   Link #791
LynnieS

Quote:

Interesting. I thought that Sega's figures are usually put in the UFO Catcher games. I don't remember seeing one sold in stores except for resellers. 2 18-cm figures at 2500 yen total? Very cheap, I would say, but given the photos, I can see why.

Currently listening: Nadda
Currently reading: Procrastination for the win!
Currently playing: "Quest of D", "Border Break" and "Gundam Senjou no Kizuna".
Waiting for: "Shining Force Cross"!
LynnieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 04:11   Link #792
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyVanMan View Post
Here's shots of my currently limited collection. But if you want to talk about making guests nervous when they first walk in the house...
I'm a bit miffed at the quality of the Mikuru figure though. It only stood up for about a week. Then I braced the floating knee with an acrylic rod. It still falls down on 85+ degree days. Chii, however, stands tall to this day without anything special. That's okay though... I like Chii better. [
mine leans forward on hot days as well. what's the extra thing you're using to support it?

禁則事項です
Mecha_Trueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 08:09   Link #793
rallymad_nad

Figure Search

Hi, been redirected here by another user who said this thread may summon more answers.

Sometime ago whilst looking for some Revoltech figures, I came across a picture of a figure which I am now after. The thing is, I don't have the picture to hand and am unsure if it is a gundam figure or not?

Its quite individual in that the figure has neon green wires that come out from behind it and curve forwards, holding minuture items, I think are some sort of laser swords or such like.

Any help would be great in putting a name to this character so I can track it down.

Regards

Nad
rallymad_nad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 10:05   Link #794
LynnieS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallymad_nad View Post
Hi, been redirected here by another user who said this thread may summon more answers.

Sometime ago whilst looking for some Revoltech figures, I came across a picture of a figure which I am now after. The thing is, I don't have the picture to hand and am unsure if it is a gundam figure or not?

Its quite individual in that the figure has neon green wires that come out from behind it and curve forwards, holding minuture items, I think are some sort of laser swords or such like.
Guilty as charged. I forgot to mention this in the "Gundam Models" thread, but do you remember if the figure is that of a person (man, woman, boy or girl) or a robot? I tried a query with just "Revoltech", and came up with lots of responses. None so far had what looked like you had described. If your browser remembers the history of sites, maybe trying the same query would take you back?

Quote:

I saw this earlier in a UFO Catcher machine. It isn't... bad, but does still look like a bigger-sized gashapon figure. The hair of Arcueid, esp. and IMHO, looks like a mass of PVC with lines drawn in it.

The "Lunamaria Hawke" DX figure that is also a prize to put in UFO Catcher machines is, I think, better quality. For 1300 yen, from looks alone, it seems to be of the same quality as something that is twice as expensive. Too bad they made winning it so hard.

Old 2007-11-24, 19:53   Link #795
rallymad_nad

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnieS View Post
Guilty as charged. I forgot to mention this in the "Gundam Models" thread, but do you remember if the figure is that of a person (man, woman, boy or girl) or a robot? I tried a query with just "Revoltech", and came up with lots of responses. None so far had what looked like you had described. If your browser remembers the history of sites, maybe trying the same query would take you back?
It is definately a robot. Its not a Revoltech model though, I just happened to be looking for one of those when I saw a picture of said model I am after. It can't be any smaller than 1/100 scale at a guess. I saw this picture back at the begining of the year but have redone the search and come across some very familiar sites and blogs, of which I have trawled though. Its the case of finding enough time to go through HLJ's site, but I've only gotta miss one link to miss what I'm after.

I really thought it was this blog http://mygunplamodels.blogspot.com/ but cant find it. Only other place would be in the news section of a forum, AFAIK it wasn't in a forum post.

Thanks

Nad
rallymad_nad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 20:01   Link #796
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist

This is my complete collection of figurines (I've lots of posters but this is not the place for them)

Spoiler for PVC figurines:

And this is the pearl of my collection

I can't cover her right eye, I simply can't

Spoiler for Kirakishou:
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 20:21   Link #797
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Suigintou> View Post
And this is the pearl of my collection

I can't cover her right eye, I simply can't

Spoiler for Kirakishou:

What is your hand doing under her dress

PS. Anyone manage to get thier hand on one of these

http://www.hlj.com/product/ORC60008
Old 2007-11-25, 00:10   Link #798
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
What is your hand doing under her dress

PS. Anyone manage to get thier hand on one of these

http://www.hlj.com/product/ORC60008
Ha! 11000 yen? I dun think so Xellos ^_^, too much for a single item for me

Old 2007-11-25, 01:14   Link #799
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by <Suigintou> View Post
This is my complete collection of figurines (I've lots of posters but this is not the place for them)

Spoiler for PVC figurines:
how do you manage to keep the saber (casual outfit one) standing up straight? my one was ok at first but now is bending/leaning forward, like the what's happening with mikuru-chan here (read the description)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyVanMan View Post
Here's shots of my currently limited collection. But if you want to talk about making guests nervous when they first walk in the house...
I'm a bit miffed at the quality of the Mikuru figure though. It only stood up for about a week. Then I braced the floating knee with an acrylic rod. It still falls down on 85+ degree days. Chii, however, stands tall to this day without anything special. That's okay though... I like Chii better. [
ive got the same mikuru-chan and its happening its happening to mine as well

禁則事項です
Mecha_Trueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 04:54   Link #800
LynnieS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallymad_nad View Post
It is definately a robot. Its not a Revoltech model though, I just happened to be looking for one of those when I saw a picture of said model I am after. It can't be any smaller than 1/100 scale at a guess. I saw this picture back at the begining of the year but have redone the search and come across some very familiar sites and blogs, of which I have trawled though. Its the case of finding enough time to go through HLJ's site, but I've only gotta miss one link to miss what I'm after.

I really thought it was this blog http://mygunplamodels.blogspot.com/ but cant find it. Only other place would be in the news section of a forum, AFAIK it wasn't in a forum post.
Still drawing a blank here. Sorry... The only robots that come to mind immediately when I hear "a robot with [green] wires coming out from its back" are: MG Strike Freedom (Full-Burst), MG Hi-Nu Gundam, and MG F-91 with base. The HG Shiranui Akatsuki also had that effect, but it was released back in early 2006. The HG Stargazer had neon green circles as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
The "Lunamaria Hawke" DX figure that is also a prize to put in UFO Catcher machines is, I think, better quality. For 1300 yen, from looks alone, it seems to be of the same quality as something that is twice as expensive. Too bad they made winning it so hard.
Wrote this last bit too soon. If you can get to an event where UFO Catchers were being placed, get the prizes there. Unlike game centers, IMHO, the events want you to win. I just got back from the Dengeki 15th celebration with 3 of these "Lunamaria Hawke" figures and a "Gundam Exia" speed grade model kit. The last one, the guy running the booth placed the box vertically on the stand, and made the claw (which was tightened!) easy to grab it; if I had missed, though, I wonder if he would have just given me the kit anyway?

Edit: Damn. I just realized that I forgot to go to the Atalier Sai booth... The crowd of people in front of the stage scared me away (LOL) the first time, and I just forgot afterwards...

Last edited by LynnieS; 2007-11-25 at 05:26.