4 out of 10 : Poor 2 5.13%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-02-11, 14:21   Link #101
Death Usagi
Banned

Now that I think about it, this brings up the question when the Gunpla that were behind Baker and Mashita will appear in the show O.o

At first I thought they would appear to get in Sei and Reiji's way, but it doesn't seem that way anymore.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 15:17   Link #102
Dark Wing

Now that was one hell of a battle. No plot armor, hex, or magical super power pulled from thin air(even if I do enjoy seeing it) just good old tactics.
Old 2014-02-11, 16:11   Link #103
Death Usagi
Banned

If only there was no arrogance...

I wouldn't have minded seeing Renato Brothers beating Kawaguchi.
Old 2014-02-11, 17:53   Link #104
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Bravo! Bravo! They have truly make us relive UC again with the setting, MS and fighting. No emo, just pure tactical calculation.

Oh, and teenagers, remember to control your Hormones. And I mean you, Reiji and Aila!

Reiji: HEY! I'm not a pervert. And beside, I want to save it until we marry.

Aila: (Blushed)

Me: (Facepalm) No, I mean your unhealthy, excessive obsession with food.

Reiji: Oh...

Tell the hormone part to Mao lol
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 18:28   Link #105
Frontier

Another great episode of Build Fighters!

Y'know, I find it kinda funny that the Bright Slaps in Build Fighters have all been by women to men lacking a little in "delicacy" .

It was nice to see Mao in high spirits after his loss in the last episode and to see his relationship with Misaki progressing well. Well, at least until he rushed things and tried to go in for the kill on the first date. But at least Misaki's lines afterward shows that, while she's not ready for a kiss, she's genuinely interested in building a romantic relationship with him. He just needs to slow down a little .

Oh man, Sei went to the trouble of rebuilding the shield. Hopefully Mao can contribute something so that it doesn't get taken out in the first second of a fight. Again .

Aila finally properly meeting the rest of the cast was also nice, as was the Gundam reference she unintentionally made. Her relationship with Reiji also looks like it's progressing nicely, and it seems Aila is finding something in Reiji, Sei and co. that she's never had before: companionship .

Oh, Ral, you and your crush on a married woman. Can any of us really blame him though, since it's Rinko after all ?

The fight in the episode was quite exciting, despite being more of a game of cat and mouse, and reliant on tactics, than the battles of the last few episodes. The Renato brothers definitely impressed me with their maneuvers and how they were able to pin down Yuuki. Too bad Yuuki managed to stay just one step ahead, managing to pull an Alex on them and secure his victory. Being a Gundam fan can really pay off in Gunpla fights .

So with this episode confirming that Trans-Am can be used, then I agree that it's likely Exia Dark Matter will use it, though I have to wonder who'll ultimately be the one to pilot it for the Chairman?
Old 2014-02-11, 18:44   Link #106
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
The Renato brothers definitely impressed me with their maneuvers and how they were able to pin down Yuuki. Too bad Yuuki managed to stay just one step ahead, managing to pull an Alex on them and secure his victory. Being a Gundam fan can really pay off in Gunpla fights

Quote:
So with this episode confirming that Trans-Am can be used, then I agree that it's likely Exia Dark Matter will use it, though I have to wonder who'll ultimately be the one to pilot it for the Chairman?
At first I though it might be the secretary, but if anything she'll probably have Miss. Sazabi.

Though honestly, by the point I kind of want the chairman to pilot it. At the very least it should be entertaining.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 18:51   Link #107
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombo View Post
Kämpfer Amazing with endless weapons .... <3

Spoiler for About china and OP:
That's just artistic portrayal for the OP. If you believe everything the OP shows you, then we'll be getting a battle royal space battle with the Renato brothers in it, and the Beginning Gundam and SD Command Gundam are antagonist suits... which obviously isn't the case.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 20:25   Link #108
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post

At first I though it might be the secretary, but if anything she'll probably have Miss. Sazabi.

Though honestly, by the point I kind of want the chairman to pilot it. At the very least it should be entertaining.
I'm hoping Yuuki will get it. As it is, Kampfer Amazing is anything but amazing for Yuuki. It has good performance but does not have any powerful gimicks of it's own. Just as Yuuki's assistant mentioned, Kampfer Amazing would have been done for if it wasn't for Yuuki's skill.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 21:27   Link #109
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
I'm hoping Yuuki will get it. As it is, Kampfer Amazing is anything but amazing for Yuuki. It has good performance but does not have any powerful gimicks of it's own. Just as Yuuki's assistant mentioned, Kampfer Amazing would have been done for if it wasn't for Yuuki's skill.
I honestly think that kind of suit is actually perfectly fine for Yuuki. Seems more like him to let his piloting dictate his fate rather than gimmicks.

What he does need to do is dump this Meijin stuff as soon as possible. Honestly feel it's hampering his ability more than the suit is. Instead of this "victory is just the minimum requirement" he was more like his usual self he'd probably be doing better.

First paint that thing red and then let him get fired up .
Old 2014-02-12, 04:44   Link #110
Yesman
PMS Avenger

This episode reminded me about G Gundam's Gentle Chapman.
Yesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-12, 04:53   Link #111
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
It seems like Kamper Amazing has much higher defensive capabilities than it should? The Renato brothers were surprised it was able to block a shot and the comments mentioned PPSE having something to do with its higher armor.
Isn't it because the horn has something like the I-field or beam-coating? I remember the original Kampfer has something in its horn, too.
Old 2014-02-12, 07:42   Link #112
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
That's just artistic portrayal for the OP. If you believe everything the OP shows you, then we'll be getting a battle royal space battle with the Renato brothers in it, and the Beginning Gundam and SD Command Gundam are antagonist suits... which obviously isn't the case.
The battle royal in OP introduce the fighters in best 16 players
but in china situation I don't think so ..I'm believe there's a hint for her ...Check the picture
For large size

Spoiler for For lage size:

Her expressions changed
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-12, 07:53   Link #113
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
You know, I just realized after going back and watcing the early episodes for fun, that we actually already had proof that special systems like EXAM are useable in Gunpla battles since long ago.
Back in episode 3, during the matches a bit after the halfway point, in the GM Blue Destiny vs. Gundam Blue Destiny battle the GM is using the EXAM system with its telltale red visor. (though it still gets curbstomped by the Gundam)
Old 2014-02-12, 09:39   Link #114
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
but in china situation I don't think so ..I'm believe there's a hint for her ...Check the picture
For large size

Her expressions changed
We all know how Gundam's OP portrait the actual content. Did people forget all about Gundam 00's ones, for example?
Old 2014-02-12, 10:15   Link #115
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I don't trust GBF opening, not since bullshit like Beginning/Command and Renato in space

(bullshit in a good way, of course)
Old 2014-02-12, 11:53   Link #116
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Isn't it because the horn has something like the I-field or beam-coating? I remember the original Kampfer has something in its horn, too.
No, that's just some serious plot hax. The first mobile suit (not mobile armor) with a defensive use I-field generator is the EX-S Gundam - but it was in the form of a bulky external add-on armor and only covers the cockpit area (to protect the pilots and ALICE) and not the entire machine due to power usage, while the first MS to use anti-beam coating was the Hyakushiki (part of the reason why the machine is gold, they only perfect the coating for the ZZ later on so it no longer has to be gold in colour), both of which were Zeta era suits. The Kampfer was just a mere 0079 suit, neither of those cutting edge technology was available to it at that time.

In the original 0080 OVA, the Kampfer just extended its horn/antenna when it got outside because before it was inside the warehouse and was in storage mode, that's all.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-12, 11:54   Link #117
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I don't trust GBF opening, not since bullshit like Beginning/Command and Renato in space

(bullshit in a good way, of course)
And the Gundam X Maoh vs Gundam Wing Fenice... I wanted to see that happening
Old 2014-02-13, 02:48   Link #118
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
For large size

Her expressions changed
Yes, they showed the top 16... but the situation of the GM K9 in a battle royale against the Wing Fenice, Star Build Strike and X Maoh obviously never happened in the show.

Gundam OP's (like many anime OP's) are primarily artistic, and not normally indicative of the show itself: see Gundam 00's OP 1 and how people speculated about "the Exia's core being the spirit of a girl" just because they saw the composition of the scene with Marina and the Exia (and kept claiming that the girl wasn't Marina). You can take some hints from the OP's (like the appearance of certain machines and characters), but their relation to the story is another matter entirely.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-13, 19:55   Link #119
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Yes, they showed the top 16... but the situation of the GM K9 in a battle royale against the Wing Fenice, Star Build Strike and X Maoh obviously never happened in the show.

Gundam OP's (like many anime OP's) are primarily artistic, and not normally indicative of the show itself: see Gundam 00's OP 1 and how people speculated about "the Exia's core being the spirit of a girl" just because they saw the composition of the scene with Marina and the Exia (and kept claiming that the girl wasn't Marina). You can take some hints from the OP's (like the appearance of certain machines and characters), but their relation to the story is another matter entirely.
=_=;;

People actually went making some stupid theory like that...?

wth...
Old 2014-02-13, 20:55   Link #120
Galaxian

What did they though 00 wasn? Evangelion?

I mean, they both got disappointing ending and controversial movies, but that's where their similarities end.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote