AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-11-13, 07:47   Link #22041
Nostalgia
We're so far gone

Send a message via Yahoo to Nostalgia
There's no 'good' or 'bad' it's all a matter of POV. Lol no I don't consider incest 'best' this fandom's fucked up. Nah if Suzaku was a girl I'd just laugh at him. My beliefs are serious business, and very hush hush, so much so I've forgotten what they are.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 07:48   Link #22042
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
Schneizel was their strategist after xing-ke agreed to let him command the troops, and was the one who was going to be able to do his own "zero-requiem" if they won. Whether they realized it or not, fighting for them also worked for his benefit, as well as their own.
fixed it for you
the black knights were at no point fighting FOR HIM
he was fighting for them
he was planning to betray them later on
but at no point were they HIS SOLDIERS
they were his allies

and i think by stole lelouch's women he talks about both nunnaly and kallen
Old 2009-11-13, 08:08   Link #22043
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post

and i think by stole lelouch's women he talks about both nunnaly and kallen
Nunally didn't want to leave Britannia, and Suzaku didn't capture Kallen. So I have trouble seeing how he 'stole' them, as if they were property to be owned in the first place.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 08:12   Link #22044
Nostalgia
We're so far gone

Quote:
Nunally didn't want to leave Britannia, and Suzaku didn't capture Kallen. So I have trouble seeing how he 'stole' them, as if they were property to be owned in the first place.
'Stole' is a loose definition.
Old 2009-11-13, 08:46   Link #22045
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Suzaku was her knight, if I am not wrong, so Lelouch probably blames him. And the fact that Suzaku goaded him by letting Nunally call him. And Kallen because...well, in the end, he DID capture her. At least the one who was mainly responsible for her getting shipped off to Britannia.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 08:57   Link #22046
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

lelouch notes that suzaku did it because he wants to take everything from him
Old 2009-11-13, 09:05   Link #22047
Nostalgia
We're so far gone

Oh the rivalry between them!
Old 2009-11-13, 09:15   Link #22048
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

its not rivalry
is an obsession
after season 1 suzaku becomes obsessed about lelouch, to the point where he views EVERYTHING as an extension of his hate of lelouch
be it the war with the black knights (he objects to the 2nd SAZ deal because it means letting zero go)
to nina's breakdown in ep 9
his relation with nunnaly
to sheirly's death
his actions in questioning kallen about it is a clear indication of just how far his obsession runs
he has no proof that sheirly didnt kill herself (she almost threw herself off a ledge hours before) no hint that lelouch killed her (he saved her) and no indication that lelouch is zero again
and more importently, that those two facts are NOT related
lelouch being zero is not the same as lelouch killed sheirly

his decision to question kallen on this is basiclly flawed because even if she DID admit lelouch is zero again (which is the only thing she could have known), it doesnt mean he killed sheirly
but thats ok, because to suzaku, its all the same
and even THEN the only reason why he doesnt use refrain on kallen is all about lelouch (not that its wrong, but that its what lelouch would do)

he even asks lelouch in ep 18 if HE (suzaku) is the reason why he is attacking the tokyo settlement
because the war between the UFN and britannia is apperantly all about him and lelouch in his mind
Old 2009-11-13, 09:57   Link #22049
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Suzaku discussion is elsewhere, bladeofdarkness. Take it there.
Old 2009-11-13, 12:39   Link #22050
azul120

One last thing, Suzaku did keep Nunnally from Lelouch when it came to R2 6, and especially R2 17-18. (Nunnally didn't know she was being used as a pawn against Lelouch.) To think, had he gotten to her, there wouldn't have been any Zero Requiem.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 13:08   Link #22051
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
he was fighting for them
He was never fighting for them, he was fighting for himself.

Quote:
the black knights were at no point fighting FOR HIM
The Black Knights were fighting for what they believed in, but Lelouch was obviously using them for ulterior motives.

Quote:
he was planning to betray them later on
I don't think he was planning to betray them later on, more like the circumstances forced him to take those kind of drastic measures.

Quote:
but at no point were they HIS SOLDIERS
They were, they proclaimed themselves The Black Knights, he was their leader; so they were.
Old 2009-11-13, 13:13   Link #22052
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

i was talking about Schneizel
in the last arc
Schneizel was the one fighting on their side while planing to betray them later on
but the black knights were not fighting for HIM, nor were they his soldiers
they were fighting for the UFN against britannia
Old 2009-11-13, 13:15   Link #22053
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
i was talking about Schneizel
in the last arc
Schneizel was the one fighting on their side while planing to betray them later on
Now I feel embarrassed, lol.

That's what happens when you don't read all the posts. Seriously though, there are too many posts in this Kallen discussion section, I would have never thought she'd be more famous than C.C.
Old 2009-11-13, 13:36   Link #22054
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Everything is connected with the fact C.C, cause her immortal curse, stopped her love desire for everybody, to see the people to become old and die at despite of her always with a teenage body is a very painful curse, then she close her heart and deal everybody like tools with a sarcastic spirit.

Kallen instead, like a mortal woman, can love, then she's in a advantage position about all the rest.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 22:25   Link #22055
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Everything is connected with the fact C.C, cause her immortal curse, stopped her love desire for everybody, to see the people to become old and die at despite of her always with a teenage body is a very painful curse, then she close her heart and deal everybody like tools with a sarcastic spirit.

Kallen instead, like a mortal woman, can love, then she's in a advantage position about all the rest.
Plus, she's just badass. More than C.C, to me. I mean, C.C is nice in that witty kind of way, but Kallen is just awesome. Lol

Old 2009-11-13, 23:02   Link #22056
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
Now I feel embarrassed, lol.

That's what happens when you don't read all the posts. Seriously though, there are too many posts in this Kallen discussion section, I would have never thought she'd be more famous than C.C.
Well, she's more famous than C.C. in this forum anyway. C.C. maintained the top spot in the favorite female character poll in Newtype (I think it was Newtype) for a good while, whereas Kallen came and went and I don't think she was ever in the number one spot. But yeah, this forum is basically a haven for Kallen fans, hence the longevity of her thread. Of course, this thread does tend to go off topic at times (just look at the last few posts )
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 23:53   Link #22057
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Well, she's more famous than C.C. in this forum anyway. C.C. maintained the top spot in the favorite female character poll in Newtype (I think it was Newtype) for a good while, whereas Kallen came and went and I don't think she was ever in the number one spot. But yeah, this forum is basically a haven for Kallen fans, hence the longevity of her thread. Of course, this thread does tend to go off topic at times (just look at the last few posts )
Well, I guess Japanese people have different tastes then. But C.C had way more screentime in S1, and only about equalized in R2, so maybe that is partially the cause.

Old 2009-11-13, 23:56   Link #22058
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Well, I guess Japanese people have different tastes then. But C.C had way more screentime in S1, and only about equalized in R2, so maybe that is partially the cause.
Everyone has different tastes. And I don't think this forum is necessarily representative of the tastes of the U.S., or anywhere else in the world outside of Japan for that matter.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 03:20   Link #22059
Nostalgia
We're so far gone

I like both C.C. and Kallen I just like to talk about Kallen a lot and then go on an off-topic rampage so when the non-Kallen people come here they see this forum at the top again and piss themselves or something like that. So I don't know if this is the right place for this but does Hometown Glory by Adele seem like a good song to be used in a Kallen tribute?
Old 2009-11-14, 10:24   Link #22060
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

And she's psychic as well, folks! Isn't it amazing how she knows exactly what goes through the heads of people who she's never seen and will never meet in person? I mean, how can anyone deny such a well informed, insightful analysis of why people don't agree with her? Hey, they're just pissing themselves. It's the only logical explanation.