AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2004-06-24, 13:32   Link #1
NazeDatteBayo
Onsokumaru-sama

Trouble Playing Naruto

I've been watching Naruto since it came out and it was awsome until episode 82...for somereason eps 82 doesn't have a codec. so basically i can watch eps 1-81 and 83. Everything esle doesnt hav a codec...HOW CoME?(I'm not too great with computer terms)
Old 2004-06-24, 13:39   Link #2
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NazeDatteBayo
I've been watching Naruto since it came out and it was awsome until episode 82...for somereason eps 82 doesn't have a codec. so basically i can watch eps 1-81 and 83. Everything esle doesnt hav a codec...HOW CoME?(I'm not too great with computer terms)
Uninstall all of your codecs, install ffdshow-alpha which you can get from here.([Level 1]) Playback with WMP or your favorite player.
Old 2004-06-24, 18:07   Link #3
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

there is a high probability that your codecs are incompatible with each other and therefore conflicting with its functions. Like Sin said, you should uninstall all the codecs you have and reinstall only certain ones. My suggestion is to go for the k-lite codec pack. It has everything you'll ever need to watch anime.
Old 2004-06-24, 18:21   Link #4
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by -|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
there is a high probability that your codecs are incompatible with each other and therefore conflicting with its functions. Like Sin said, you should uninstall all the codecs you have and reinstall only certain ones. My suggestion is to go for the k-lite codec pack. It has everything you'll ever need to watch anime.
Eeeeeeeeeeeek, codec packs! Never ever download codec packs, they are the source of all evil! Seriously, they cause a lot of compatability issues and should therefore not used. Rule of thumb: The less codecs you've installed, the better. Only install ffdshow-alpha, OggDS if you want to watch *.ogm files with WMP, Lazy Man's mkv for mkv files and XviD Koepi's Build 1.01 if you want to use VirtualDub.
Old 2004-06-25, 00:17   Link #5
NazeDatteBayo
Onsokumaru-sama

Thanks

U guys are great...