>Rika Ueda
>win

Though I would probably rage just as much if I had read the manga lol
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 22:11   Link #2043
suiryoku
Urusai! (うるさい
*Graphic Designer

Alright, I just finished ep. 11 and I'm thinking to myself, "what the hell?". It was sort of on the right track in the beginning and just got a little more ridiculous as the episode progressed.

Spoiler for episode review:
suiryoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 22:32   Link #2044
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiryoku View Post
Alright, I just finished ep. 11 and I'm thinking to myself, "what the hell?". It was sort of on the right track in the beginning and just got a little more ridiculous as the episode progressed.

Spoiler for episode review:
Er, dunno if you watched the preview for 12, but it's just gonna be a Christmas filler episode...; the plot development for the series is done.
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 22:34   Link #2045
suiryoku
Urusai! (うるさい
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vio5555 View Post
Er, dunno if you watched the preview for 12, but it's just gonna be a Christmas filler episode...; the plot development for the series is done.
Sorry, I didn't see the preview for 12. In that case, I definitely am going to need a season 2.
suiryoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 23:40   Link #2046
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by suiryoku View Post
Sorry, I didn't see the preview for 12. In that case, I definitely am going to need a season 2.
Okay, now I have 12 people demand for 2nd season, with better story, and keep the seiyuu intact. Any body want to join?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 23:44   Link #2047
Fishfood1

^i'll join as long as it stay away from episode 11's second half retardness level, and more VA jabs if possible...

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 23:55   Link #2048
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerYandere View Post
Some people find it tiresome to read negative criticism and reviews of things they like to watch. So people go and look for the more positive criticisms. Sorry, but it's a fact of life.
Duh.

However, sitting only with like-minded people then talking about "general consensus" is dumb.
Schneizel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 00:06   Link #2049
Wrath88
Kissing...

Well, from most of the earlier posts, it seems like the general reaction to ep 11 is 'WTF' or 'WTH', and I have to agree. Especially the singing part, and the fighting, and the pace.

Funny thing is that this series gets a lot of chat, compared to other animes this season.
Old 2009-12-12, 01:09   Link #2050
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Everybody keeps demanding a second season, but we also need to demand that the current production staff keep their grubby fanfictiony hands off of it!

Anyway, tvtropes strikes again:

Quote:
  • Idiot Hero: Natsuru, if your Tsundere Dark Action Girl sidekick calls your Shallow Love Interest a "thieving slut", it's time to have a heart to heart with your sidekick, not defend the love interest.
    • Natsuru, if your Kuudere Lady Of War Friendly Enemy uses the word "date" ten times in as many minutes, you're on a date and it's time to at least try to fake having a good time rather than mope about the other girl.
    • Natsuru, if your shallow love interest is all over you all the time and even wants to sneaks under the shower with you, you do her—no matter what gender you happen to be; let her take the lead if you don't know the mechanics. If your tsundere love interest openly express her interest in you, and does as much as lie on your bed ready to let you fuck her, you do that to her too. If your unlucky childhood friend is wearing nothing but an apron and cooks you a meal when you wake up, it means she wants you as well, and you should do her too. And if all the schoolgirl lesbians of the neighboring school want to have sex with your female version, have a ball!
    • Natsuru, if you suddenly wake up and you found yourself kneeling over your Kuudere Lady Of War Friendly Enemy with your hand on her breast, and she's obviously aroused, either you do her or stand up and ask her why the hell you're there and make her realize that you were under mind control. NOT JUST STAYING THERE AND SAYING YOUR LOVE INTEREST SENT YOU TO FUCK HER LIKE THE GIGANTIC MORON YOU ARE.
    • Natsuru, if three girls are already convincing you to actually have a foursome with you, you DON'T THINK ABOUT HOW BEAUTIFUL THE MOON IS.
      • His mind is probably just broken at that point.
    • Natsuru... your stupidity is a living, breathing organism. And each episode is a growth spurt.
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 01:41   Link #2051
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
Everybody keeps demanding a second season, but we also need to demand that the current production staff keep their grubby fanfictiony hands off of it!

Anyway, tvtropes strikes again:

now i have 14 people including one animesuki site staff to Pestering Toshihiko-san
wrath-bro? wanna join us?
oh btw, some one try create Natsuru 3D image with zbrush. Hope he finished it up nicely
Old 2009-12-12, 01:44   Link #2052
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Okay, now that I've actually watched the episode, I can truly understand the dislike and HATE people are slinging. All was well until those damn 11th hour superpowers that that Akane, Shizuku, and Mikoto got. And what is this I don't even....

And Natsuru had Kaede in his grasp and guess what happens....?

In the words of Yzak Joule: "You reap what you sow!"
Old 2009-12-12, 01:55   Link #2053
Fishfood1

^actually sakura slapping natsuru was kinda cute... hehe

anyways if season 2 does come, i bet natsuru will still be a dense moron and will continue to attempt to have a date with sakura in his male form, despite she made it clear she hates boys, and she's his/her enemy.

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 04:40   Link #2054
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
And what is this I don't even....
It's the best scene in the whole show.
Old 2009-12-12, 05:17   Link #2055
Fandal

So......the Kempfer's are fighting a war as a proxy for two planets in a galaxy far away. By chance, are the inhabitants of that galaxy Entrail Animals? In the beauty pageant episode where Sakura wax explaining all about the Entrails, was she talking about the customs and culture of the Entail Galaxy?

This series needs a sequel! An entire war of Entrail Animals! Though a second season depends entirely on one thing - money. I hope the sales of this show reaches record numbers!!
Fandal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 05:50   Link #2056
sniperz

ep 11 owns. haha esp mikoto , shizuku , akane are considered natsuru's harem exclude "evil kaede gang".

ep 12 sounds like a in-depth story to kampfer's world of entrail dolls. so i suppose ep 13 is the real match?
i realised the dolls were cute. get one real ! : o
sniperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 06:34   Link #2057
JokerD

Anyone get the feeling from the preview that the entrails animals are gonna take over the bodies for the episode? Either that or a very crazy dream sequence...
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 06:37   Link #2058
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperz View Post
ep 11 owns. haha esp mikoto , shizuku , akane are considered natsuru's harem exclude "evil kaede gang".

ep 12 sounds like a in-depth story to kampfer's world of entrail dolls. so i suppose ep 13 is the real match?
i realised the dolls were cute. get one real ! : o
Episode 11 was the last one for the story, and episode 12 is a special episode. There is no 13th episode.
Old 2009-12-12, 06:50   Link #2059
Lummie

To think that Kaede will make a appearence in the next special episode TT^TT... Like wtf, who cares about that bitch. They've should've killed her off in episode 11, but yet she managed to escape with her harem. WTF
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 06:53   Link #2060
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
To think that Kaede will make a appearence in the next special episode TT^TT... Like wtf, who cares about that bitch. They've should've killed her off in episode 11, but yet she managed to escape with her harem. WTF
It's important to bring 2nd season or remake for this series may be something like Kampfer: return of the White Bracelet or Kampfer: reloaded
but I agreed to kill her off along with her Harem

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen