AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-01-18, 19:39   Link #2761
misteranonimous

Position(s): Japanese Translation Checker
Group: [Doki]
Project(s): Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu - Purezza (BD)
IRC Channel: #doki@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: hologfx
E-Mail: misteranonimous@gmail.com

I am looking for a TLC to check through the scripts for Purezza. CrunchyRoll subs were used and we know how inaccurate they can be. I am releasing the Blu Rays and would like the subs to be corrected of they are inaccurate.
Old 2010-01-19, 07:53   Link #2762
zigizag
*Fansubber

translator needed for our fansubbing group

Hello,

We are going to be subbing all of the Captain Tsubasa series and we are in need of a Translator that can translate the episodes from japanese to english. All the sources needed will be provided.

We already have all the raws.

If you interested just send me a PM.

Thank Guys
Old 2010-01-20, 15:30   Link #2763
yuurisan
retired fansubbers

Send a message via MSN to yuurisan
Group: YuS
Postions:
  • Japanese to English translators
  • translation checkers
  • XDCC Bots
Contact Info: #yuurisansubs@irc.rizon.net - contact yuurisan,
PM me here, or email yuurisans (at) hotmail (dot) com

Hi everyone, looking for a translator who is interested in translating a 5min show: Hipira-kun(10eps).
Also translators for future projects in the Spring~ I have two in mind that I really love to work on.
And if any group needs an experienced tser, timer, kara fx girls for the Spring, yuuris are available.
Old 2010-01-20, 21:10   Link #2764
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

(Genjo-recruitment post)

Karaoke AFX(NEEDED!?!)
Designing the text effects for the Opening/Closing songs of our projects.
Experience Required: Experience is a must

Distro
Being able to either seed(Bittorrent), serve a XDCC bot or host Direct Downloads.
Experience Required: No experience required.

Encoders
Getting the final raw/translation/timing and putting it all together to release the final product which will be ether in MKV or AVI.

Typesetter AFX(NEEDED!?!)
the make signs in english for signs that were in Japanese and really good typesetters make it look like it was originally there and not even added in

Project(s):

Omamori Himari
(need karaoke afx!)

IRC Channel:
genjo-recruits@rizon.net

IRC Contact:
Genjo

E-Mail: waglwag85@yahoo.com

Website: don't have a website but in need one if ya able create website for us pm me on genjo-recruits chan.

Extra info:
response in recruit channel could be minutes or hours. everybody sleeps from time to time.
Old 2010-01-21, 16:35   Link #2765
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigizag View Post
Hello,

We are going to be subbing all of the Captain Tsubasa series and we are in need of a Translator that can translate the episodes from japanese to english. All the sources needed will be provided.

We already have all the raws.

If you interested just send me a PM.

Thank Guys
Sent you a pm I'd like you to have a look at.
Old 2010-01-21, 18:08   Link #2766
Inactive

Send a message via ICQ to Inactive
I'm freelance timer working on retro animes only (before Y2K), especially OAV & movies.
Also searching for translators, typesetters, raw providers & oldschool fans for creating new fansub group or for helping with other projects.
E-Mail: uncut@nxt.ru
Old 2010-01-25, 20:24   Link #2767
Tatsukun

Need a translator for Katanagatari. We have all other positions filled. Official scripts were leaked so translating should be pretty easy.

We've already released episode one but the translator we used does not have time to continue.

/msg Tatsukun on Rizon

Last edited by Tatsukun; 2010-02-03 at 04:54.
Old 2010-01-27, 16:57   Link #2768
Nathalie-sama
*Fansubber

Group: Yugioh!
Position: Distro
- BT Seeders
- XDCC Bots

contact info: #yugioh!@irc.rizon.net talk to the person with the ~ next to their name.

Just need people that will idle in the channel and wait until something comes out, just seed releases since the torrents keep dying so quickly. You must have a decent speed and if any one complains of no seeders on a torrent, you seed it. It'd be nice to have at least 3 dedicated seeders. Really simple task.

XDCC bots, we have 2 in there, but if you are willing to host our stuff, that's fine too.
Old 2010-01-27, 20:15   Link #2769
Prons
Disabled By Request

Shin-Getter needs quality checkers and editors. For shows like UFO Robo Grendizer and Heavy Metal L-Gaim

Quality Checkers will watch the videos with subtitles before release to see if there's any errors or bad-timing.

Editors need to proofread our scripts for English.

We're a group with almost 5 years of experience and over 100 releases.

Email PronsAmuro@gmail.com
Old 2010-01-29, 17:40   Link #2770
misteranonimous

Position(s): Timers
Group: [Doki]
Project(s): Spring 2010 Shows
IRC Channel: #doki@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: hologfx
E-Mail: misteranonimous@gmail.com

Quite a few translators have applied, we can probably release 4 or 5 shows next season. But in order to do that we need more timers! We only have one dedicated timer at the moment, I doubt he can do all of them lol. So I am looking for one or two more dedicated timers. Previous experience with fansub groups required. Timing speed doesn’t have to be extremely fast, but reasonably fast.
Old 2010-01-30, 14:41   Link #2771
Steve the Tribble

Translators for Pretty Cure wanted!

Position: Translator
Group: CureCom
Website: http://www.curecom.net/ http://precure.livejournal.com/
Projects: Up to now unfinished / untranslated Pretty Cure series
IRC channel: #precure@chatspike.net

All in all there are four unfinished / untranslated and one upcuming Pretty Cure series (Heartcatch Precure). I guess everybody who likes Pretty Cure would like to see the subbed versions. Unfortunately we don't have enough translators. It would be great to sub more Pretty Cure! Maybe somebody would like to join us! Would be great!

Old 2010-01-30, 23:41   Link #2772
pcj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve the Tribble View Post
Translators for Pretty Cure wanted!

Position: Translator
Group: CureCom

We need Translation Checkers, too. We have quite a few translations done already by a translator who's not a fluent English speaker and need a lot of cleanup before they'll be usable.
Old 2010-02-01, 00:19   Link #2773
Mouryou

Still recruiting JPN>ENG TL(s) & Capper(s)

Group: Hiyono fansubs
IRC: hiyonolist
PM Mouryou or holymay and idle, don't worry if no one replies staying on IRC uses barely any memory it wont hurt to leave it open. As we are on different time zones and may be sleeping/working/at college etc..

E-mail: hiyonofansubs@hotmail.com

Position(s):
Right now what we are recruiting is capper(s) (raw provider) that has access to .ts streams with closed captions of course.

2nd position, we are always looking for Japanese > English translators and will be for a bit so come on down to contact us @ hiyonolist. No prior experience necessary with fansubbing. As we are a learning group as well around for over 4 months. Just an understanding at least on an intermediate level (JLPT lvl 2 is sufficient enough). TL(s) that can roughly TL by ears or able to read Kanji/Kana would be desired if possible.

Project(s): Hiyono has started doing OVA(s) for FMA and one OVA for Gintama(Shiroyasha Koutan) with the ongoing series Fairy Tail. Projects planned by project leader are Toradora SOS, Gintama Shinyaku Benizakura-Hen 2nd trailer. We will do any project you wish to pick up it is our equivalent exchange for translating for us.

Last edited by NightWish; 2010-02-01 at 14:54. Reason: Over-the-top formatting
Old 2010-02-01, 13:59   Link #2774
Mitch
aka Akatsuki
*Fansubber

Group: Rocket Gang

Contacts

IRC: #RocketGang@irc.raitian.info (Please look for Mitch)
Email: rocketgangsubs@gmail.com
Windows Live: akatsuki.sanx@yahoo.com

Projects:

Doraemon(2005)
Various

Position(s):

Translator(s) - in search of somebody who could translate from Japanese to English. We could provide closed captions, but it may vary depending on the anime.

Translation Checker(s) - proofreading the translations and checking if something got left out on the translations.

Timers
- timing the episodes/movies, rough and fine timing.

Karaoke Effects Maker - we need help in that department, .ass or afx are fine.

For other positions, feel free to contact me

~Thank You

Last edited by Mitch; 2010-03-14 at 12:21. Reason: Removing some positions on the list
Old 2010-02-04, 05:11   Link #2775
andy_blah
~Buri Buri!~
*Fansubber

Group: Kureyon Alliance
Contact: (WLM or e-mail); PM here; #kureyonalliance at Rizon
Projects:

Kureyon (Crayon) Shin-Chan movies - I've gathered all the RAWs required and they also include japanese subtitles plus furigana, so it would be easy even for the beginner translators out there to work on the project. One movie is of about 4 normal anime episodes in lenght and don't have that much dialogue, rather more actions. We won't be setting any deadline on those, the translator is free to do it slowly (as long as he completes it too)

For other informations on projects feel free to contact me

We need(priority order):
Translator(s)
Encoder
Capper(s)
RAW Providers

u - urgent need

Info:We accept other projects as long as they are comedy and/or slice-of-life or even vintage, and only if you can fill a position for it.

Last edited by andy_blah; 2010-02-04 at 07:52.
Old 2010-02-04, 16:53   Link #2776
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Koroku Send a message via MSN to Koroku Send a message via Yahoo to Koroku
DATS would like a kfx artist.

We have 8/9 songs that we'd like kfx for, with a few more to come soon. Could be a one-shot deal, where you do one or two of the songs, or you can work on 'em all. Some are timed, some are not.

If you're interested, please stop by #dats in Rizon and talk to either Skr or Scipio, or send us an e-mail at kree@dats.us

edit feb 12 - still looking...

Last edited by Koroku; 2010-02-12 at 17:22.
Old 2010-02-05, 18:09   Link #2777
Sparhawk85

Group: Toki-Fansubs
Positions: kfx + Everything else
Project: Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
IRC: #Toki-Fansubs@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Sparhawk
e-mail: Sparhawk1985@gmail.com

Most importantly: I need kfx artists to help me out with Mermaid Melody. I'm only doing the episodes that Lunzr never subbed, so episodes 40-52. I have them all translated, including all the songs in the series. I've been able to scrounge up some temporary help here and there to get most of episode 40 down, but I still don't have anyone to help with 41-52. Now I'll remind you that this series is a very karaoke heavy series, so it's a lot of work, but in most cases, it's just the same song repeated several times in several episodes. I know it sounds like a lot of work, but I'd really like to get this finished and then released. I myself still haven't seen the end of it. I'll sub the series without decent Karaoke being made if I have to, but I'd really like to be able to make the Karaoke look as nice as the rest of the episodes as well. So anyone willing to help, would be much appreciated.

Also I'm recruiting any and all positions. The only project I'm currently working on right now is Mermaid Melody though. IF I get a translator willing to work for me they're welcome to pick any project they like, but at the same time once I get Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch finished and released, I'd like to also sub the second season which saw only 8 episodes (out of 39) were subbed before all the groups dropped the project. But in order for that to happen I'd also need a TL for that.
Old 2010-02-07, 15:32   Link #2778
las7h0p3
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to las7h0p3
Hey all,

Group: HQ-team FanSubs
Positions Open: J>E translators, Capper (must be experienced and to provide the group with a hight quality raw the same day it originaly airs.)
Project: Zettai Karen Children, Akikan, World Destruction: Sekai Bokumetsu no Rokunin
Group informations: We are Bulgarian FanSubbers looking for a japanese translator so we can become a multi-language fansub group and if everything goes well we'll continue adding more languages.
IRC Channel: #hq-team@irc.rizon.net
Web Site: Building
E-Mail: las7h0p3@yahoo.com ; las7h0p3@hotmail.com (msn)
Or you can contact me here with PM.

Cheers.

Last edited by las7h0p3; 2010-02-19 at 21:15.
Old 2010-02-09, 14:00   Link #2779
yuurisan
retired fansubbers

Send a message via MSN to yuurisan
Group: Yuurisan-Subs

Positions: Japanese->English Translators, Experienced Quality Checkers, Editors, and capper

Contact Info: #yuurisansubs@irc.rizon.net -> contact yuurisan,
PM me here, or email yuurisans (at) hotmail (dot) com

We're in dire need of Quality Checkers!

Last edited by yuurisan; 2010-02-28 at 12:03.
Old 2010-02-09, 17:50   Link #2780
Waylonzzz
Dango

Send a message via ICQ to Waylonzzz Send a message via AIM to Waylonzzz Send a message via MSN to Waylonzzz Send a message via Yahoo to Waylonzzz
Group: Mochi Fansubs

Positions: Cappers; I would like to have the lossless as soon as possible (preferably within the day the episode airs). Experienced Editors (I will be testing your English proficiency).

Projects: Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu

E-mail Contact:
contact@mochi-subs.com

IRC Channel: #mochi@irc.rizon.net :: #mochi-recruits@irc.rizon.net

IRC Contact: Dango or Steak
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator