AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-20, 11:12   Link #2001
setsuna86

That's for you, azziz

Spoiler for chapter 5:

Spoiler for Epilogue:
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 11:18   Link #2002
Newhope

So looks like Olga is now officially in the Tigre love fan club.

And thanks for the translation.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 11:42   Link #2003
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
Hier are the links of ch5 and epilogue. Sorry if there are some mistakes, I did not read it over (busy period). And as usual I'm counting on Editors.

Spoiler for chapter 5:

Spoiler for Epilogue:
Thanks for the summary!

Spoiler for Plot:
Old 2013-06-20, 19:19   Link #2004
xandrelex

Good job.

To think that the general was the devil. I didn't thought about it.
xandrelex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 21:52   Link #2005
haseo0408

Hey, looking at the ilustrations at BT I notice they are so few for volume 6, does anyone know where can I find the rest of the ilustrations for that volume?
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 21:55   Link #2006
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Son, sorry to break it to you, but Vol.6 doesn't have any illustrations.

Only the map and the compilation of the 7 Vanadis.

All you get is the story. Period.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 22:08   Link #2007
blackwhite67
Banned

What was the lie Tallard told Tigre? Is it possible Tallard knows where the missing princess is?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 23:19   Link #2008
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Hey, looking at the ilustrations at BT I notice they are so few for volume 6, does anyone know where can I find the rest of the ilustrations for that volume?
the illustrator was sick,but hopefully the next volume will be awesome and fun filled with pictures =)

And ya, I was also curious about how Tallard supposedly "lied" to Tigre and what his trump card is

Ahahahhah I loooooooove Olga, she can only strip in front of Tigre lolololol

But that comment about Tigre showing the aura of a king and reassuring everyone, if only for a moment. Now THAT was epic.
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 23:44   Link #2009
whitecloud

Ellen should have all kind of bad feeling by now
Old 2013-06-21, 00:44   Link #2010
J4n1

On maids: Some nobles decided to attempt to get Tigre to marry their daughters overtly by simply offering their hands in marriage (and presumably so sort of alliance/treaty/thingy on the side), but others were sneakier about it, and simply decided to try to send their daughters (or nieces, or whatever) to where they are in close prolonged contact with Tigre, and if, for whatever reasons, their daughter would end up pregnant, surely Tigre would be forced to take responsibility.

On Regin: Regin does not try to stop this because she is the Queen of Brune, and Tigre is the Earl of "Bumfuck Nowhere", and Regin marrying him would, at best, cause unrest among the more powerful noble houses, and at worst, outright revolt.
Also, marriage among nobles is not about love, it's about alliances, treaties, trade, war, and other such fun stuff, so while she might want to marry Tigre, doing so at the cost of instability in the kingdom, and little to no profit (other than general happiness and other such pointless things), is not what a responsible monarch does.

On Bow: My theory is that the bow can pull rank on Viralts is because while the draconic tools are powerful magical weapons (possibly transformed dragons), the bow is of divine origins (either crafted by the gods for their mortal champions, or meant to be used by the gods) and as such trumps any mortal powers.
Or, alternately, Tir Na Fa either has some authority over dragons themselves, so the bow has power over draconic tools.

Possible theories on Tir Na Fa and the Dragons:
1. Tir Na Fa, during the struggle between gods and dragons, sided with the dragons for whatever reasons.
2. Tir Na Fa is the mother of dragons (probably not).
3. Tir Na Fa, and the other goddesses, subjugated the dragons with magical weapons/tools, and now those weapons/tools can still be used to fight or control dragons.
4. Tir Na Fa has nothing to do with the bow, except she stole it from someone else and handed it over to Tigre's ancestor.

also, couple random bow theories:
1. The Bow is made from an old important Dragon (ancestor of all dragons, dragon god, whatever), and because of that has power over dragons, and draconic tools, that are younger than it.

And, for the lulz...
2. Viralts are female, the Bow is male, the Viralts are hilt over blade in love with the Bow.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 01:10   Link #2011
fox350z

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
On maids: Some nobles decided to attempt to get Tigre to marry their daughters overtly by simply offering their hands in marriage (and presumably so sort of alliance/treaty/thingy on the side), but others were sneakier about it, and simply decided to try to send their daughters (or nieces, or whatever) to where they are in close prolonged contact with Tigre, and if, for whatever reasons, their daughter would end up pregnant, surely Tigre would be forced to take responsibility.

On Regin: Regin does not try to stop this because she is the Queen of Brune, and Tigre is the Earl of "Bumfuck Nowhere", and Regin marrying him would, at best, cause unrest among the more powerful noble houses, and at worst, outright revolt.
Also, marriage among nobles is not about love, it's about alliances, treaties, trade, war, and other such fun stuff, so while she might want to marry Tigre, doing so at the cost of instability in the kingdom, and little to no profit (other than general happiness and other such pointless things), is not what a responsible monarch does.

On Bow: My theory is that the bow can pull rank on Viralts is because while the draconic tools are powerful magical weapons (possibly transformed dragons), the bow is of divine origins (either crafted by the gods for their mortal champions, or meant to be used by the gods) and as such trumps any mortal powers.
Or, alternately, Tir Na Fa either has some authority over dragons themselves, so the bow has power over draconic tools.

Possible theories on Tir Na Fa and the Dragons:
1. Tir Na Fa, during the struggle between gods and dragons, sided with the dragons for whatever reasons.
2. Tir Na Fa is the mother of dragons (probably not).
3. Tir Na Fa, and the other goddesses, subjugated the dragons with magical weapons/tools, and now those weapons/tools can still be used to fight or control dragons.
4. Tir Na Fa has nothing to do with the bow, except she stole it from someone else and handed it over to Tigre's ancestor.

also, couple random bow theories:
1. The Bow is made from an old important Dragon (ancestor of all dragons, dragon god, whatever), and because of that has power over dragons, and draconic tools, that are younger than it.

And, for the lulz...
2. Viralts are female, the Bow is male, the Viralts are hilt over blade in love with the Bow.

My vote goes for 1 or 3 and maybe the lulz just for the cherry on top of the cake . Though i have to wonder how the monster are related to the bow maybe through Tir Na Fa?
fox350z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 01:57   Link #2012
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Ellen should have all kind of bad feeling by now
I am eagerly awaiting next vol's epilogue for epic Ellen trolling by Sophie + Olga
Old 2013-06-21, 02:39   Link #2013
alviam099

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
Thanks for the summary!

Spoiler for Plot:
Err, I don't think it's a summary fella.

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 02:52   Link #2014
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

The author mix the Slavic myth and Norse myth altogether. Vanadis is another name of Freya, the vanir (land goddess) of beauty whose also a chief of the valkyrie.

I wonder if the Slavic tale that the author claimed he read and got inspiration from really existed.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 03:08   Link #2015
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by alviam099 View Post
Err, I don't think it's a summary fella.
oops, typed "summary" by instinct...
Old 2013-06-21, 12:24   Link #2016
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
And, for the lulz...
This would explain so much.....
Old 2013-06-21, 13:29   Link #2017
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Who posts the translated versions on BT? Cause that's where I like to read them lol
Old 2013-06-21, 13:51   Link #2018
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Who posts the translated versions on BT? Cause that's where I like to read them lol
I will do it after of the correction of the Editors.
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 15:29   Link #2019
TheAlucid

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
That's for you, azziz

Spoiler for chapter 5:

Spoiler for Epilogue:
Thanks for the translation!

I wonder if Tigre will ever develop his close combat skills? We've seen he's at least a little capable when unarmed right? Like when he defends a then unknown Olga against three assailants.

If he ever does learn how to use a sword; I somewhat doubt it'll be anything like the Black Blade, but rather some small sword that can be carried around with his bows and quivers. Just seems that the bow is a bit of a nuke, a pure exchange of life force for direct power that kills opponents in one hit. While that isn't uninteresting per se, it's just his fights seem a little binary. Either his opponent is killed outright or not.
TheAlucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 15:34   Link #2020
TheAlucid

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
What was the lie Tallard told Tigre? Is it possible Tallard knows where the missing princess is?
I'm waiting for when we find out Tallard is a gender-bent princess.
TheAlucid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)