AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-11, 19:32   Link #201
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
Happy Birthday nyan http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/1...appy-birthday/
Old 2010-11-25, 14:08   Link #202
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

The fifth Ura-On!! special makes it (more or less) official: Azusa has no sense of humor and can't tell a joke if her life depended on it. That's kinda sad, if you ask me.
Old 2010-11-25, 14:55   Link #203
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
The fifth Ura-On!! special makes it (more or less) official: Azusa has no sense of humor and can't tell a joke if her life depended on it. That's kinda sad, if you ask me.
The B-side theatres' canonity is kind of questionable IMO, although they're quite accurate in portraying the characters.

As for Azusa, I see her to be the type who is unable to do things properly at sudden pace or without preparations (ex: her "Keionbu ni Youkoso, nya!" in making the new recruitment video). Mio and Mugi's joke were also cheesy in that MC contest, right?

Just my opinion.
Old 2010-11-26, 04:47   Link #204
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
The B-side theatres' canonity is kind of questionable IMO, although they're quite accurate in portraying the characters.

As for Azusa, I see her to be the type who is unable to do things properly at sudden pace or without preparations (ex: her "Keionbu ni Youkoso, nya!" in making the new recruitment video). Mio and Mugi's joke were also cheesy in that MC contest, right?

Just my opinion.
Well, I do agree that they should be taken with a grain of salt (they are made purely for laughs), but I can't help think there is at least a core of truth in them. At the very least, they over-emphasize the characters' personalities.
Old 2010-11-27, 18:10   Link #205
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Well, I do agree that they should be taken with a grain of salt (they are made purely for laughs), but I can't help think there is at least a core of truth in them. At the very least, they over-emphasize the characters' personalities.
Yeah, of course. Azusa might never be the joke starter, but she could laugh for sure (Like when she found out that Mugi loves to sneak foods and Ritsu was going to play as Juliet). At least she has a sense of humor.

Besides, I believe that the other girls' performance on that Ura-ON!! episode is made that way to emphasize Yui's ability take Mio for example, I don't think she would undress (costume change) and did that "Keionbu" thing in front of the audiences considering her shy character.
Old 2010-11-30, 00:46   Link #206
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

AHAHAHA!! this might be late..but LOLz.. i just died laughing at the latest ura-on!! goodness! mio was so awesome!! ROFLMAO the jokes were so lame, but that's what makes them so faqing hilarious.. LOL. how mio was drawn while doing the keionbu was so funny.. xDDDD too bad, i was actually waiting for ritsu's.. DX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Yeah, of course. Azusa might never be the joke starter, but she could laugh for sure (Like when she found out that Mugi loves to sneak foods and Ritsu was going to play as Juliet). At least she has a sense of humor.

Besides, I believe that the other girls' performance on that Ura-ON!! episode is made that way to emphasize Yui's ability take Mio for example, I don't think she would undress (costume change) and did that "Keionbu" thing in front of the audiences considering her shy character.
i agree about azusa XD and i like that mugi-azu ep!! mugi's so cute..

yeah, mio was so hilarious though..i love that particular shot of ritsu below her when she undressed.. *shot to death*
Old 2010-12-01, 09:49   Link #207
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Another "Rock-And-Roll-Kitten"

Azynayn No3, perhaps?
Old 2011-03-17, 10:41   Link #208
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Call me sick if you like for actually knowing this....

...but Azunyan right now is the only K-On!! girl in the entire cast to have starred in a happy, feel-good, non-humiliating and non-violent consensual Doujinshi where she walks away from the experience happy and fulfilled.

The lucky guy? Let's just say his sister has a big forehead.

What the F#*k is wrong with Doujinshi authors these days, taking pleasure in makinge nice and happy people suffer and cry?

They seem to have forgotten that lovemaking is meant to be a pleasant and positive experience, and yet now thanks to CRAP like the vast majority of twisted and cynical K-ON doujinshi this notion seems to be all but forgotten in the Doujin community.

Blast.

Last edited by Yui Is My Wife; 2011-03-17 at 11:02.
Old 2011-03-17, 14:29   Link #209
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

The majority of doujinshi is just crap... like any bad fan-fiction. So you have to decide if you want to wade through it to find the random gem.
Old 2011-03-17, 15:07   Link #210
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
Another "Rock-And-Roll-Kitten"

Azynayn No3, perhaps?
Haha, I have the same stack amp! That Azunyan No.3 can really rock! (If he didn't plug his guitar into the speaker itself. That does NOT look like a good idea...XD)
Old 2011-03-17, 16:01   Link #211
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
What the F#*k is wrong with Doujinshi authors these days, taking pleasure in makinge nice and happy people suffer and cry?

They seem to have forgotten that lovemaking is meant to be a pleasant and positive experience, and yet now thanks to CRAP like the vast majority of twisted and cynical K-ON doujinshi this notion seems to be all but forgotten in the Doujin community.

Blast.
Thanks for reminding even more why I try to only read yuri doujinshis for series like this , since I've never read a yuri one that made the characters suffer like that .
MAL
Old 2011-11-11, 01:14   Link #212
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Oh, look.

K-ON's Azusa's Birthday Celebrated with 2,222 Cards
Old 2011-11-11, 16:51   Link #213
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Happy Birthday Azu-nyan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Nice give away and marketing move with that .
MAL
Old 2012-11-11, 08:07   Link #214
Night_Music
The End of Light

Happy Birthday Azusa...

Is it me or did all of the guys forgot it's her birthday today?
Closed Thread