AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-11, 12:47   Link #101
blade82

because there is a color page no?
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 14:00   Link #102
leokiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
because there is a color page no?
No. It is in first place. Period.
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 15:57   Link #103
marvelB

Yeah, it's real great to see AC is so successful. At least at this point it's guaranteed to stay, unlike Bulge (which already ended).....

Anyways, the new chapter was fun! So I guess Bitch-sensei may be sticking around after all if she's finally getting serious about teaching (BTW, lol at the students apparently having fantasies about Lara Croft and Jack Sparrow! ). And who knows, maybe in time she too will eventually come to actually care more about the class than the cash reward, as corny as that may sound.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 16:01   Link #104
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

now would jump allow AC to end like Reversi or force the author to continue on?
Old 2012-09-11, 16:06   Link #105
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

he can easily expand the class

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 16:11   Link #106
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
it is not about expanding the class but what happens after they manage to kill/stop the octopus. End of story or new villains.
Old 2012-09-11, 16:22   Link #107
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
it is not about expanding the class but what happens after they manage to kill/stop the octopus. End of story or new villains.
sure that will be the end. but how long we need to wait to get that ending! that is the question

Old 2012-09-11, 16:22   Link #108
marvelB

Quote:

Honestly, I think it's a little early to think that far into the story's future, because we still aren't sure of Koro's true intentions yet (heck, a couple pages back I even brought up the possibility that he may have been bluffing about destroying the earth). Personally, I'd give it about another 10 or so chapters before making any further judgement on the story's direction....
Old 2012-09-12, 02:51   Link #109
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by leokiko View Post
No. It is in first place. Period.
Yep, a totally legit 1st place since One Piece was second, Naruto 3rd & Toriko 4th. If it can turn these high rankings into volume sales than Jump have found a couple hits in this and Nisekoi lately. (Haikyuu!! too it seems)
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 07:51   Link #110
novalysis

How many chapter before we see an Assasination Classroom anime? I'm predicting one for 2013 or 2014.

Also, the latest chapters have gotten even better. Now, it's time to see whether this is mere hype, or whether Assassination Classroom might well end up as a long runner, the next generation "Big" Shounen after the remaining two of the Big Three join the likes of Bleach and Negima into it's conclusion.

Last edited by novalysis; 2012-09-12 at 08:06.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 16:35   Link #111
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available

Quote:
now would jump allow AC to end like Reversi or force the author to continue on?
I would think they may have to. Now Reversi (remember we are talking about a manga about a manga we never read) seemed like it was forced to end prematurely just because the mangaka wanted it to end on a high note without chancing to draw it through another arc. But it seemed to me there was a much larger world of demons out there rather than just black and white potentially to explore. On the other hand, AC has a hard and fast date of one year (maybe 2 to 3 years reader time). To go past that he would have to say "I was just kidding" or "Thanks for killing the monster. Now heres an even tougher one wants to teach your next year" or "Good work, we're shipping the entire class to planet Squid to fight the evil emperor." The options seem lame and would damage the unique story.
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 12:59   Link #112
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Spoiler:

Looks like Nagisa's story is finally starting to move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
I doubt it.
You know AC class E students names are based on Chuushingura, the tale of 47 samurai who avenged their master's death by assassination?
Unless he uses up the whole theme of the original story, I don't see any need to expand characters outside of the 47 students.

And since Koro-sensei most likely represents the assassination target named Kira, (Koro = kill = killer = Kira) I'm betting the previous teacher is named Asano, based on the master of the 47 samurai.
Old 2012-09-13, 16:46   Link #113
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

fine, then why dont we add the teacher then.

i expecting at the end of manga, that all subject will be teach by pro assassin or something related to it.

so now we have

PE - Karasuma
Language - Irina

i wonder who next. my prediction

Science - Weapon Expert
Drama - Elite Disguise
Computer - Pro hacker
Cooking/Gardener - Poison master

anymore?

Old 2012-09-13, 17:31   Link #114
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Chemistry - explosives expert.
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 19:46   Link #115
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshipw View Post
I would think they may have to. Now Reversi (remember we are talking about a manga about a manga we never read) seemed like it was forced to end prematurely just because the mangaka wanted it to end on a high note without chancing to draw it through another arc. But it seemed to me there was a much larger world of demons out there rather than just black and white potentially to explore. On the other hand, AC has a hard and fast date of one year (maybe 2 to 3 years reader time). To go past that he would have to say "I was just kidding" or "Thanks for killing the monster. Now heres an even tougher one wants to teach your next year" or "Good work, we're shipping the entire class to planet Squid to fight the evil emperor." The options seem lame and would damage the unique story.
10 Chapters to cover 1 month implies a 120 chapter limit at least. Not to mention that very important days can often consume 50 chapters in one go in the genre that Assassination Classroom is in.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 00:39   Link #116
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Looks like Nagisa's story is finally starting to move.
I guess he's the first to embrace the assassin's mindset. I don't see the current developments as Nagisa's story more than everyone else's. I think it's more a show of how his character archetype always thinks and grows a step ahead of his peers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
I doubt it.
You know AC class E students names are based on Chuushingura, the tale of 47 samurai who avenged their master's death by assassination?
Unless he uses up the whole theme of the original story, I don't see any need to expand characters outside of the 47 students.

And since Koro-sensei most likely represents the assassination target named Kira, (Koro = kill = killer = Kira) I'm betting the previous teacher is named Asano, based on the master of the 47 samurai.
That is completely new to me. Neat. Thanks for the tip.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 00:59   Link #117
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Chemistry - explosives expert.
possibly but i think it will combine with weapon master

Old 2012-09-14, 11:14   Link #118
marvelB

Actually, this teacher talk reminds me.... didn't some people make some references to GTO a little while back? Now I'm wondering if this series will also have the requisite "tough guy" teacher (be he a street punk/yakuza/banchou/etc.).....?
Old 2012-09-14, 14:36   Link #119
Awrya
U mad?

Just picked it up, really good read.
Bitch-sensei, surprised they allow that to run in WSJ

Just a question I have, what happens when they manage to assassinate him? Will they simply continue with high school or are they put into some government program, focusing on educating bodyguards/killers/etc?
Old 2012-09-14, 15:48   Link #120
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Just a question I have, what happens when they manage to assassinate him? Will they simply continue with high school or are they put into some government program, focusing on educating bodyguards/killers/etc?
They'll be killed, humans tend to wish to annihilate something they can't control (more powerful than them). And as vicious as them is, they'll annihilate even their own kind.

I foresee, long chapter ahead, the whole E class will realize, that even with Koro-sensei dead, their 'E' status wont change.

In recent chapter their 'E' as in 'End', just for the academic, but after Koro sensei die, it will change to 'End' of their life as well.

If Koro sense live, the whole class will still under protection of super power creature, and no one can harm them
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, school