AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-06, 04:21   Link #161
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark998 View Post
Welcome as in "It is welcome that other persons are translating the manga as well"

Calm down, moderator. Nobody posted an actual link or anything.
I'm glad you clarified. Consider it a general warning for those who tend to ignore the rules, especially in the rush to share the excitement of a new release.

*Sips on tea and enjoys some Beethoven*
Old 2010-01-06, 04:56   Link #162
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Because...the breasts were huge...HUGEEEEE...

R.I.P ero Sakurai

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 05:11   Link #163
dark998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
I'm glad you clarified. Consider it a general warning for those who tend to ignore the rules, especially in the rush to share the excitement of a new release.

*Sips on tea and enjoys some Beethoven*
Oh, ok. Actually, I was not aware of the rules, so I had to check them before replying, to be sure I didnt ignore one of them without knowing it. That was not the case. Issue clarified. Peace.

On topic: Seriously Mikako was gone for 4 months? Didnt notice it lol

And the breasts...were HUGE. HUGE. Sohara <3
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 05:31   Link #164
zibi88

Quote:
Oh, ok. Actually, I was not aware of the rules, so I had to check them before replying, to be sure I didnt ignore one of them without knowing it. That was not the case. Issue clarified. Peace.

4months=4 chapter releases (28-29-30-31).... and thats becouse it were the chapters with chaos and angeloid fight.... that's why she was not in them ^^

If I remember ch27 was about swimpool and there was Mikako...tomoki was drowning than had the dream with Deidalos crying and warning Tomoki becouse 2nd gen was compleated and he is in danger.... after that like we know the angeloid struggle and fight begun...

but well Mikako is not my favourite person (sadist and masochist is not my type).... I wonder what she has to tomoki... she is the one that starts to tease tomoki by useing pervered stuff... she is kinda more sick on mind than tomo ^^ (I doubt she has a crush on him and those teasing is her way of showing her jelousy of his fun life...... I guess she is more like fated to end up with Sugata or Judas....)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 05:37   Link #165
ShadowRift
Aku O Tatsu Tsurugi

"Once I got back I was thinking of proposing..."

Death flag set.
ShadowRift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 06:43   Link #166
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well c32 had been released if someone wants to know...
THANK YOU THANK YOU <3 <3
OMG page 6 WIN WIN WIN HAHAHAHAHA ROFL
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 13:52   Link #167
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:

Larger than Astraea now?(and still growing.....)

Maybe Mikako's an Angel......

Since the latest chapter I've been thinking who are Angels in disguise. Tomoki could be an angel or not depending on the author. His parents are never revealed, and he has some connection to Synapse via dream(& Deidalos).

The enemy Angeloids haven't tried to go after Sohara or Mikako. Only Tomoki and Sugata(confirmed Human?). Also why the evil Ruler guy hasn't even attempted to nuke the town or blow up Tomoki's house directly. Maybe because of special cases like the new girl.

Also thinking if the Angels age? Since those Angels in the tube don't seem to be frozen, etc.

Last edited by Nvis; 2010-01-06 at 14:49.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 14:30   Link #168
zibi88

they only target Tomoki duo his dream... if he dies then any connection to synapse will be cut (no tomoki=no path to synapse)

but I guess they cant use any powerfull weapon like nuke to kill the downers... that's why they need Ikaros... she with her bow are like nuke !!

And well they dirrectly lunched attacks on tomoki... like astera but I guess first the council wants to get rid of Ikaros... becouse what will happen if they kill Tomoki first...

Ikaros will jump into rage and might destroy synapse... and so its too huge risk.... anyway Tomoki is not as dangerous as Sugata who is invastigateing synapse... while tomoki is doing nothing about it ^^ he loves his ero nature...

but still there is the matter that we never saw Tomokis paretns... only grandfather... which is kinda strange.....and tomoki knowing deidalos from long time (since childhood) is strange too.... well it looked like they two spend time together at earth... but than she was dragged back to synapse (so she started to show tomoki the dream that she is trapped by synapse)

or what if Deidalos was sleeping too just like Hiori... and so was appering on earth as human... so she could spend time with tomoki... but than something happened... she had to run to that tree-house and call SOS sygnals to tomoki via his dream on synapse...

ehehe Mikako is rather a Devil ^^ and not angel :P.... and Sugata is rather a human thx to Nymph saying "you are real" so sugata is not an dream illusion... and it point that he is human (since if she said he is not real than it would point he here is just an illusion)

and why angeloids dont go for sohara or mikako... well there is no purpose... they are 0% threat right now to synapse so why bother with small fry if they can deal with the real matter which is Tomoki and his angeloids

I guess now it will become even hotter... becouse now to the harem joins a real synapse citizen ^^ I wonder if citizens are under the pillar law too... or is it only for angeloids... well a synapse citizen might be a threat to synapse... so maybe now council will take Tomoki as bigger threat ^^

well we wont learn this soon...

edit:

heh its just as I throught ^^ chapter 34 has been scanlated before ch33 ^^ (the scanlator has the same feeling as I have ^^)... the reason was simply c33 was just another stupid filler (worse than 32) and was not moveing the plot further...so the scanlators made ch34 first ^^

anyway good to see that the girls feelings start to develop strong attachment to Tomoki (Ikaros is blushing by thinking about tomoki [and her reactor is moveing faster ^^], Nymph is blushing and thinking how imprint herself to tomoki as her master [she is emmberesed to ask], Astrea is developeing near tomoki too...she is at peace, haveing fun, has food simply she feels free and happy [and she likes to spend time near tomoki since its fun]....... sohara on other hand is starting to be worried that tomoki started to have feelings for angeloids and feels indangered by this [like she will lose tomoki to some other girl]

and the end of chapter...new member joins the club which is Hiyori (hiori) the sleeping angel girl on synapse that sugata saw.... yet she is in human form and the question is what is the meaning of this... is she an illusion (like tomoki who appears throught dream at synapse... here is similar but by sleeping on synapse they appear on earh surface)....

anyway in what year of school is Tomoki ??? 1st or 2nd ???? since Hiori is from 2nd year.... I'm trying to get if Tomoki and Hiori are the same year in age....

hmm... but soon in sora no otoshimono will winter break come... so we might see more synapse stuff since they are free from school for some time.... he same we will see riseing jelousy of the girls... if Hiori will act all clingy to tomoki ^^ so interesting things will happen soon ^^

Last edited by zibi88; 2010-01-08 at 11:26.
Old 2010-01-08, 11:58   Link #169
ShiroiRyu

The new chapter is out in english
The big surprise is the apparition of :

Spoiler for Chapter 34:
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-08, 12:15   Link #170
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
The new chapter is out in english
The big surprise is the apparition of :

Spoiler for Chapter 34:
yeah like I said this post above ^^

now Sugata will focus on the connection of Hiori and the sleeping angel form at synapse... like he will try to see if Hiori is real (like human) or illusion.... and what her purpuse now might be...

since she appeared not so long after 2nd gen was defeated... so he might ask himself what is her purpose here now.... is it becouse she loves tomoki (like he heared)... or she got an order spy on Tomoki and his band....

anyway I wonder if she is even aware that she is an sleeping angel from synapse...or like in matrix she is not aware that herself on earth is just a fake/dream life...... but still its interesting that she wants to join a club to discover the world that she is living in xD (her real body is located)...

heh I guess she would love to take Tomoki to synapse to she could hug him all she wants in angel-form ^^ (I guess deidalos would be happy to xD)

but it would be funny if tomoki started to get closer to Hiori... and so Deidalos duo tomokis sleeps shows jelousy emotions (and envious feelings of Hiori ^^ that she is an angel and yet she can spend so much time close to tomoki xD... while she is locked in the tree-house and is forced to look the world throught monitors)

and I guess Sohara might think that Hiori will be her new friend (since tomoki started to rather prefer angeloids).... but here again she will learn that Hiori joined the club only becouse she wanted to be closer to tomoki xD and so new friend turned out to be a new rival... and a serious one XD since she is cute/kind/big boobs [tomoki will love it XD]/and likes tomoki :P..... while Sohara allways punches him ^^ so mostly sohara will try to change herself too... to drop kinda the violance acts of her ^^
Old 2010-01-09, 04:06   Link #171
dark998

Just read chapter 34, loved that scene where the girls lure Tomoki: "Astraea! Don't take off your clothes! Nymph! You too? I can see everything! Oh well, Im going to strip too!"

And of course, the impressive ending. Can't wait for the next chapter.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 14:42   Link #172
Solafighter
Hige

"Huge... They were huge.."

Yes Tomoki, they were very huge.

lol that chapter was hillarous funny.

Well for chapter 34.. Cant wait for 35.

Btw, Tomoki should get on the Internet. Then he might be stastified for some.. hours.
Old 2010-01-09, 15:52   Link #173
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
[I]"

Btw, Tomoki should get on the Internet. Then he might be stastified for some.. hours.
nah its not the same XD there he has life-show...of the girls he can meet in life (in his city) ^^ at least he knows that it was not made by useing photoshop XD (like makeing pictures look more yamy XD)

And ehhh it's pain to wait 1month for next chapter T___T yet I hope that c35 will bring some huge development ^^ want to see more Hiori close to Tomoki... so other girls could show jelousy (and learn about their own feelings for tomoki)
Old 2010-01-11, 04:17   Link #174
ZeKeR
Superbad

Did anyone notice his Peeping System that branched out in all over Sorami town?

i lul'd at that....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 02:07   Link #175
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

What about ch 33? Who is Tomoki's grandfather and why does he give Tomobou such weird, WEIRD ideas about life?
Old 2010-01-12, 02:13   Link #176
Westlo
Lets be reality

Just read 12-34 last night, good stuff, can't wait to see this animated.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 03:15   Link #177
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
What about ch 33? Who is Tomoki's grandfather and why does he give Tomobou such weird, WEIRD ideas about life?
ch33 mostly was not translated so far becouse like the scanlator said... it was another stupid filler that had no connection to story plot (it was more stupid than c32).... so simply they first did c34 that is plot related

well I guess Tomokis grandfater was the biggest pervert.... and tomoki was influanced by him.... so now he is a total pervert too :P

other important question is where are tomokis parents.... since it seems years are passing and no signs of them.... maybe he doesnt have parents (now liveing alone)... which maybe points that he orginaly is from synapse...

we can speculate becouse the manga didnt answered them till this poing...

edit: I noticed that today the ch33 was out..... well it was crap anyways so no big emotions here ^^

Last edited by zibi88; 2010-01-12 at 03:59.
Old 2010-01-12, 08:32   Link #178
Direwolf18

Quote:
other important question is where are tomokis parents.... since it seems years are passing and no signs of them.... maybe he doesnt have parents (now liveing alone)... which maybe points that he orginaly is from synapse...
While technically this is a good argument, this is however a harem manga, the parents are always absent. Though I do agree in that Tomoki has some real connection to Synapse.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 20:38   Link #179
ReddyRedWolf

This the first time I heard Tomoki had a grandma.

It was always grandpa this and that.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 23:42   Link #180
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
edit: I noticed that today the ch33 was out..... well it was crap anyways so no big emotions here ^^
Crap?

This:

http://xs.to/image-D95B_4B4D4EF4.jpg

is BEAUTIFUL.

Tags
comedy, shounen