AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-19, 06:54   Link #2681
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
Found what seems like a pretty good mod. Have yet to play while the mod is active, I just found out about this mod. It is a mod with 50 new NPCs in Skyrim (they travel around Skyrim), with 10 alchemists and 10 apothecaries (you can buy from them and sell things to them) and 10 merchants for general goods, and 20 mercenaries.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15501
I saw that being reviewed by some youtuber, it is a really nice mod, add's a lot to the game.

Right now Im not really playing skyrim too much intrest into Diablo, but still adding mods
Old 2012-05-19, 18:35   Link #2682
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Here is another great mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9534

An ethereal horse that you can summon. Wanna go explore on foot? Go for it. Then as you are out there, you wish you could have a horse, just out of the blue? Now you can. It the default speed is faster than the speed of a physical horse. And the sprinting never has a limit, because the ethereal horse is a spirit.
Old 2012-05-19, 18:59   Link #2683
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Here is another great mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9534

An ethereal horse that you can summon. Wanna go explore on foot? Go for it. Then as you are out there, you wish you could have a horse, just out of the blue? Now you can. It the default speed is faster than the speed of a physical horse. And the sprinting never has a limit, because the ethereal horse is a spirit.
Ah, I have my mages use that... yeah, its great.
Old 2012-05-19, 19:06   Link #2684
DuoRanger
Banned

Finally i've finished up new vegas with a 100% good ending(Independent vegas + Big mountain tech is better than house or New Capitalist Repubic)

now im playing skyrim again and since im outdated with mods, there's a good and ol'Hardcore Mod for this game(something like, no sleep or no food and water = you're fucked?)
DuoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 19:22   Link #2685
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuoRanger View Post
Finally i've finished up new vegas with a 100% good ending(Independent vegas + Big mountain tech is better than house or New Capitalist Repubic)

now im playing skyrim again and since im outdated with mods, there's a good and ol'Hardcore Mod for this game(something like, no sleep or no food and water = you're fucked?)
Sounds like you need a combination of the Basic Needs mod (I have it, but I didn't activate it) and either of the two Hypothermia mods, combined with the ability to camp out I suppose (Northern Ranger comes to mind).
Old 2012-05-19, 19:39   Link #2686
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

I don't want the hypothermia mod. It'd be too intrusive. I could be trying to get from point A to point B for a quest or off to somewhere to sell loot. I don't want to have to be forced to set up camp at those times to warm myself. I can see it being kind of cool, but it might just disrupt gameplay too much.

I have a question. What is a good mod that keeps different saves organized?
Old 2012-05-19, 22:51   Link #2687
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
I have a question. What is a good mod that keeps different saves organized?
I like and use this one (TES V Savegame Manager) though I really haven't tried the others. This one worked out of the box and I like the backup mechanisms.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15
Old 2012-05-20, 01:59   Link #2688
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

I also have a question is there some druid mode ? Or something that would balance you char towards a ranger or anything like that ?
Old 2012-05-20, 02:06   Link #2689
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
I also have a question is there some druid mode ? Or something that would balance you char towards a ranger or anything like that ?
Um..... You can build or spec pretty much any way you like by choosing spells and perks and skills. I've built rangers (archer/melee/healer/lightarmor)... a druid would kind of depend on what you think one is.... if you think it is a pet class, there are animal follower mods to supplement your design.

Nothing prevents you from going off-character though... you just have to be self-disciplined. For example, my Redguard 2handed lass --- I've decided she "sneaks like a drunken ox" so I put no perks in sneak and avoided sneaking as much as possible.
Old 2012-05-20, 03:02   Link #2690
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Does anybody hear have any experience with the creation kit and modding Skyrim? I'd really like a certain mod, and I think it'd be pretty simple to make. I'd like a mod where the sell value of player created potions and poisons is reduced drastically. To 10% of the original price, without changing how EXP gains from potion making happens, and without changing the sell value of potions and poisons from merchants, chests, loot, etc. I'm playing a thief character that is an alchemist, and I can make so much money so easily from alchemy, it takes the fun out of thievery. I'm hoping I can find someone who can make this mod and would like to help me. I stopped playing my thief character and started a game with a warrior character because I'd rather wait for a mod like this, but I'm looking for someone to make it. I tried the nexus forums. I put this request on the forums, but no one responded and you can't bump mod request threads; you'll get in trouble.

If anybody here has worked with the creation kit and is open to discussing the possibility of making this mod, please respond.
Old 2012-05-20, 12:46   Link #2691
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

If I knew how to I would give it a go, but I have no idea . If I was you I think you would have a better chance of finding a modder on the Nexus website. I could be wrong, someone here may be experienced in modding
Old 2012-05-20, 16:26   Link #2692
DuoRanger
Banned

there's no way to convert FONV voices to Skyrim?

im thinkin here about porting Cass to tamriel as a nord ranger
DuoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 16:27   Link #2693
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

The only thing I've played with is character creation or modification, so no help from this direction.
Old 2012-05-21, 01:26   Link #2694
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Um..... You can build or spec pretty much any way you like by choosing spells and perks and skills. I've built rangers (archer/melee/healer/lightarmor)... a druid would kind of depend on what you think one is.... if you think it is a pet class, there are animal follower mods to supplement your design.

Nothing prevents you from going off-character though... you just have to be self-disciplined. For example, my Redguard 2handed lass --- I've decided she "sneaks like a drunken ox" so I put no perks in sneak and avoided sneaking as much as possible.
I see thanks ^^. I'm trying to build an hunter/amazon like type of character with no magic involved actually.

I got another question does anyone know some house mods that add one near the road, accessible with some yard space/stables ? I'm using the cart mode but most of the houses i found i don't have a place near the entrance to store it...
Old 2012-05-21, 03:13   Link #2695
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
I see thanks ^^. I'm trying to build an hunter/amazon like type of character with no magic involved actually.

I got another question does anyone know some house mods that add one near the road, accessible with some yard space/stables ? I'm using the cart mode but most of the houses i found i don't have a place near the entrance to store it...
Try this one. It adds a house by the mill in Riverwood, so it is close to the road that runs through Riverwood. Accessible right away. It has been great for me, gives you a place for safe storage right away early in the game (the chests only).

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10607
Old 2012-05-28, 05:00   Link #2696
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Well finally after waging war against skyrim mod configurations i have won... and got it stable and just way i want it XD.

One thing i like about Skyrim although it provides a lot of content lore and stories it kind of makes you to think of some for yourself, it even made me to think of a story to better integrate my character in it:

Spoiler for Story:

tl;dr version she's basically the demonic/ Higher class of a succubus type of character... Named her Asura Shamsiel.

Spoiler for Lore friendly images::

Spoiler for Delorean Friendly Images::

Spoiler for Some wise words from uncle Sheogorath::

Gotta love moding XD.

Last edited by delorean2200; 2012-05-28 at 05:52.
delorean2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 05:55   Link #2697
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Well finally after waging war against skyrim mod configurations i have won... and got it stable and just way i want it XD.

One thing i like about Skyrim although it provides a lot of content lore and stories it kind of makes you to think of some for yourself, it even made me to think of a story to better integrate my character in it:

Spoiler for Story:

tl;dr version she's basically the demonic/ Higher class of a succubus type of character... Named her Asura Shamsiel.

Spoiler for Lore friendly images::

Spoiler for Delorean Friendly Images::

Spoiler for Some wise words from uncle Sheogorath::

Gotta love moding XD.
Wow nice character. Normally i would ask for the mod of your character design. But damn it, i should wait until all of the mods out and then starting to play Skyrim....

Finished the game once and explored everything. Implementing a bunches of new mods, but then could not find anything else to do with all those nice new characters, armours and followers. I means unless i turn pure evil this time, and kill everyone i can.
Old 2012-05-28, 06:23   Link #2698
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

80% of the armors in the nexus are female armors, theres a bad ass non skimpy mage dress that i'll get for my mage, but theres hardly any decent male armor.
Old 2012-05-28, 06:40   Link #2699
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

What are you talking about ? oO Sure there's more female armors then male ones, but its not 80% and there are also a lot of cool armors for males on nexus...
Old 2012-05-28, 11:19   Link #2700
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Male or female, there's a lot of crap work you have to dredge through to find the ones with excellent textures and frames...

Tags
bethesda, elder scrolls, rpg, skyrim