AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2004-04-15, 19:59   Link #1
Solid Snake

Anime Music Video (AMV)

Hey

Does anybody know any good sites to download Anime Music Video?

I saw some good ones at www.narutochuushin.com
Solid Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 07:34   Link #2
+BakuretsuNavi

ah man, not this again ...

http://www.animemusicvideos.org

.. and this should actually be in the questions catagory ... or somethin ..
+BakuretsuNavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-28, 11:01   Link #3
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
I don't like downloading AMV's...I hate seeing things on youtube to where people are like, I didn't make this...I just liked it....If they didn't make it, they shouldn't have uploaded it...no offense or anything to those of you who do that, I just find it annoying...exspecialy if they don't put the name of the person down who did it...I make AMV's...I find that fun...I would not want to download one...Just make em and upload them..so people will be like OMG COOLS!
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-29, 01:56   Link #4
Flame-X
Anti-fan

uploading it at a streaming site often results in shitty quality and desynced audio/video.
Old 2007-10-02, 18:04   Link #5
Moonlith

AMVs can be cool but it's VERY hard to find the good quality and interesting ones among all the basic crap lead by retarded Linkin Park and various Heavy metal / Emo Punk Rock (All totally UNFITTING for AMVs...)

If only there was a system to seperate that sort of junk from touchy / comical sort of AMVs.
Moonlith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-02, 21:59   Link #6
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
I don't know if anyone is keeping up with this, but if you have watched AMV Hell 3 (beware! It's actually 1 hour long ), you should know that AMV Hell 4 is just around the corner. It was already premiered at some anime convention over the States already, and in a few days the final edition will be ready for the masses to rejoice.

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-07, 04:36   Link #7
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlith;
AMVs can be cool but it's VERY hard to find the good quality and interesting ones among all the basic crap lead by retarded Linkin Park and various Heavy metal / Emo Punk Rock (All totally UNFITTING for AMVs...)

If only there was a system to seperate that sort of junk from touchy / comical sort of AMVs.
Actually there is some great Rock, punk and emo songs to make AMV's with.. I am sure you can make an AMV with almost anything.. depending on the Anime.

I Tend not to download AMV's anyway. I Just watch on youtube

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-07, 09:56   Link #8
akitakumi
Akizz

wow can i know where to download amv?
akitakumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-07, 22:14   Link #9
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Quote:
Originally Posted by +BakuretsuNavi View Post
ah man, not this again ...

http://www.animemusicvideos.org

.. and this should actually be in the questions catagory ... or somethin ..
Yes, this website is win. It has pretty much all the AMVs out there (that doesn't suck, although there are some sucky ones, of course). All the serious AMV makers post there work on this site, and that's why it's good to browse through it.

Here's the thing, you have to register to download. Please do not this hinder you. It only takes a few minutes, you don't have to pay anything, and then you can start downloading. I used to not register because i found it to be annoying, but once I did, I loved the site.

What separates good from bad anime? If you want some examples of what I think is good, then repost or send me a PM. I know lots of them.

Why do I download? People who watch anime on YouTube do not appreciate the quality of these anime, and I mean visual quality. Although it does take 50-100 mb per anime, I love seeing AMVs such as this, this, this, and CHANCE! (which there are no versions on YouTube that even syncs correctly) full screen on my computer. It's almost like watching a movie on your laptop. If you have watched the music video at the end of Byousoku 5 Centimetre, then imagine that you can watch AMV's with that quality.

EDIT: If you want to stream some good anime, click on the links in my signature. Like always, they contain heavy spoilers so if you haven't watched the anime yet, don't click on them.

Last edited by KholdStare; 2007-10-07 at 22:35.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-08, 14:17   Link #10
Flame-X
Anti-fan

tell me about this "CHANCE!" video you're talking about :P
Old 2007-10-08, 14:39   Link #11
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
You mean the one you created? Funny. <3 I love it.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 12:12   Link #12
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlith View Post

Yea...Youtube has a tendency to make mine, and others, have uber bad quality...Tis be annoying...But yea, I agree...Heavy Metal doesn't go well...Just like country...The songs on most of my AMVs are by Asian Kung-Fu Generation
Old 2007-10-11, 16:17   Link #13
XSenX

This site has a mix of everything in video format(Games, Drama, Anime, Music videos) and should have AMV's although I've only seen a handful.
www.crunchyroll.com
Only reason I prefer some vids on here other than youtube would be that they only make a decent quality but not so bad, although there's a way to have a full quality version on youtube. =O
XSenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-15, 10:59   Link #14
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSenX View Post
This site has a mix of everything in video format(Games, Drama, Anime, Music videos) and should have AMV's although I've only seen a handful.
www.crunchyroll.com
Only reason I prefer some vids on here other than youtube would be that they only make a decent quality but not so bad, although there's a way to have a full quality version on youtube. =O
Well, Crunchyroll is ok, I don't use it much because from what I've heard, they only really allow popular things on their, such as Bleach and Naruto, to avoid something. So you hardly find AMVs on Crunchyroll. I've watched about 10 videos on there, and all of them had horrible sound quality. So if you ask me, what quality doesn't get bad in image, is made up in sound...
Old 2008-10-30, 01:54   Link #15
pearapple

Talking School Days - Let Me Love You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrjBjoN5k3s

please watch and rate please :3
pearapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 02:26   Link #16
SageGaiGar
You are Next

for AMVs.. www.animemusicvideos.org is a good resource. (Animemusicvideo.org is *not* it)
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote