AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-14, 15:10   Link #17781
microgamer
Inventor of Tapping

That metal R+V song is o_O. At first I thought it was gonna be some lulzy cover of a song, but it ended up being an original song.

So I thought this might be of interest to you guys. I had these figures for a while, but I only recently decided to take them out of their box to display. Did a little photo shoot as well.

Kurumu

Ura-chan

Full-res pics as well as pics from another figure of mine are here at http://wideface.wordpress.com/

/shameless plug
microgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 15:56   Link #17782
Tachibana
タチバナ

@Chris38
Oh it appears you were correct i did get mixed up a little, i was thinking up the Anti-Thesis Arc, Tsukune did have that "X" scare when he turned into a Ghoul, but none of this explains why it hasnt healed yet, when he first Ghoulified his body immediately began to heal and regenerate, but not the scare, im just wondering why it hasnt though, thats 1 of the things ive been trying to figure out.

Im still in the belief that it has something to do with the Shinso blood, but nothing to confirm it yet, perhaps later in the storyline we will find out.

@microgamer
I have the Ura-Moka 1 , but not the Kurumu 1
Old 2010-10-14, 15:57   Link #17783
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
@Tempest

I think that's a good explanation on the reason how the actual scar was made ... simply saying at that point Moka's blood wasn't "strong" enough to fully heal Tsukune's injury ... and transform him into his vampire form as well.

After all Tsukune still needed another dose of Moka's Shinso blood for his Ghoul degeneration to occur .. so it probably means that during the Saizou incident ... Tsukune was still a pretty normal human ... and, while the vampire blood was still present within Tsukune's body, which augmented Tsukune's regeneration a little ... it still wasn't as strong as the regeneration that vampires have ... so it's pretty natural that Tsukune's injuries hadn't fully healed themselves at that time ...
Well, if someone would check back for reference to when Tsukune visited home and the girls followed him, we were shown a great deal of his scars when he was in the bath. He's been sliced, diced, pummeled and a great deal more. So it could be said that when he was going through the 'injection' period, that whenever he recieved a wound before a blood injection, it never fully heals up but leaves a scar. He's been hit plenty of times when the vampire blood is active and it heals over, but when the vampire blood is dormant, his body does not heal it immediately and it leaves him a scar almost every single time.

As for why his skin healed back without a mark when Foxy burned him, Moka pumped a ton of blood into him at that time to revive him. All the other times, he's been hurt but not to that effect I think.
Old 2010-10-14, 21:08   Link #17784
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Well, since I don't feel like quoting a bunch of stuff... just to jump back to Akasha's age (and along with the other Dark Lords) temporarily

yeah, she definitely doesn't look anywhere near 200+ (and we don't even know how old she was at the battle in the first place). The Headmaster hasn't aged at all, either, from what we've seen... and who knows what the heck Fuhai is, to be the only one who appeared to age. Of course, it makes me wonder A) how old Issa himself is B) Just how much power Issa has as well. I will admit, vampires in all literature seem to always be young unless they're 1000+. But I half wonder if Issa is younger than Akasha, and Akasha married him for his beliefs, and quite possibly political power. But, for now I'll just assume that Issa himself is well into the hundreds...

And with Tsukune quite possibly going to live for a few hundred years himself, and of course Moka... half reminds me of a series I recently read by David Eddings, with two of the main characters, because they're not completely human, are going to live for hundreds of years and still look in their 30's or so (and were told by a certain prophecy that they're going to have quite a few children, many of them daughters...)

dammit, why is that my favorite series keep pulling a "she looks human and young, but she's not human and is a few hundred years old"

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 21:23   Link #17785
Johnny
Working the bags...

Ah The Belgariad series brings back memories...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 21:27   Link #17786
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

anyone have that pic i posted a long time ago where my OC beat up Moka? I cant find it.
Old 2010-10-14, 22:02   Link #17787
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Maybe Akuha saw it and...nah, then you'd already be dead.
Old 2010-10-14, 22:22   Link #17788
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Maybe Akuha saw it and...nah, then you'd already be dead.
nvm I found it, and she'd have to get past the flames first XP and those little sparks ling ling's poppa made are nothing compared XD
Old 2010-10-14, 22:53   Link #17789
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by microgamer View Post
That metal R+V song is o_O. At first I thought it was gonna be some lulzy cover of a song, but it ended up being an original song.

So I thought this might be of interest to you guys. I had these figures for a while, but I only recently decided to take them out of their box to display. Did a little photo shoot as well.

Kurumu

Ura-chan

Full-res pics as well as pics from another figure of mine are here at http://wideface.wordpress.com/

/shameless plug
Cool figures No Mizore though.
Ura Moka and Mizore where hot figures, but now the Mizore one is the one hard to acquire. Kurumu btw has a variant figure in a white maid outfit.
Old 2010-10-14, 23:13   Link #17790
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Going off-topic here for a moment...

I have to say, the Belgariad + the Mallorean is easily the best series I have ever read. Most say that it takes a sad/bittersweet ending at the very least to be memorable but... that series concluded with easily the best happy ending I've ever read, and I am never going to forget it... I need to read more of his stuff when I get the time

Going back on topic...

I'm waiting to see if Fuhai is going to pull his Badass moment next chapter. This whole time he's been trapped in the memories, unable to fight in the outside world... but I think Akua might have some difficulty against a Dark Lord who invented the technique... assuming he isn't caught off guard, of course

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 01:40   Link #17791
microgamer
Inventor of Tapping

Yeah, it's really sad that I don't have Mizore. She has to be my favorite out of all of the girls. But yeah, I've been keeping on the lookout for anyone who wants to sell her secondhand, which may end up ugly. Last time I checked ebay sellers had her for $500+; I know she's rare right now, but damn. Just hoping if anyone ends up wanting to sell her that they don't want to rip someone off 5x times over.
microgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 08:55   Link #17792
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
She's one of the most accurate R+V figures ever made, cast off is a big plus also and yes she goes for 400 USD to 500++ now at ebay just too expensive and VERY rare now Kurumu on the other hand is another well made R+V figure, though not her iconic school uniform and pretty much still on online stores, the thing though is that she wears the maid outfit which is not bad at all. I wanted them to have poseable figures, but I guess it might not happen. Sad
Old 2010-10-15, 10:07   Link #17793
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Yep, one of my favourite series, I own them all, along with the follow up series. The Sparhawk books were also very good, shame about his newer stuff.
RIP Eddings.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 11:07   Link #17794
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Well it might also be possible that Tsukune's human immunology system, after the first injection of Moka's vampire blood has started to treat the vampire blood cells within Tsukune's body as some kind of foreign element that needs to be eliminated ... causing the vampire blood that has been injected into Tsukune's to partially lose it's effectiveness.

After all we still don't know what kind of changes Tsukune's body was undergoing while Moka has been injecting her blood into Tsukune, but what we do know is that ultimately it lead to Tsukune nearly degenerating into a Ghoul ...

So some kind of changes must have been undergoing within Tsukune's body, which I find a little intriguing, since before the side effects of Moka's vampire blood injections have appeared ... there haven't been any indications that Tsukune's body is undergoing some kind of "changes" ... because of the remnants of Moka's vampire blood flowing in Tsukune's veins ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 16:34   Link #17795
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Well it might also be possible that Tsukune's human immunology system, after the first injection of Moka's vampire blood has started to treat the vampire blood cells within Tsukune's body as some kind of foreign element that needs to be eliminated ... causing the vampire blood that has been injected into Tsukune's to partially lose it's effectiveness.

After all we still don't know what kind of changes Tsukune's body was undergoing while Moka has been injecting her blood into Tsukune, but what we do know is that ultimately it lead to Tsukune nearly degenerating into a Ghoul ...

So some kind of changes must have been undergoing within Tsukune's body, which I find a little intriguing, since before the side effects of Moka's vampire blood injections have appeared ... there haven't been any indications that Tsukune's body is undergoing some kind of "changes" ... because of the remnants of Moka's vampire blood flowing in Tsukune's veins ...
I have to say that Tsukune's body is still going through changes as a result of the Shinso blood, though it may not be on the outside, but it is definetly changing him on the inside.

Normally when Moka injected her blood before he became a Ghoul, he would temporarily transform into a vampire and then go back to normal, but after the Ghoul incident, he would change into a vampire on his own, then he was able to transform when he wanted to, though temporarily, so its obvious now that Tsukune has so much Shinso blood in him that it has basically made him into a Shinso, since Moka had already said that Tsukune had become a vampire after he became a Ghoul.

I wonder if Tsukune's body recognized that the Shinso blood was more dominate then his human blood and his bone marrow started producing it, what do yall think about this?

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-15 at 17:14.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-16, 00:25   Link #17796
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Well, first of all Tsukune never fully became a Ghoul in the first place ... since if he did ... he wouldn't be still ... alive ... or rather if Tsukune completely became a Ghoul, he would loose his mind and probably would have to be killed.

Since that didn't happen it means that ... currently Tsukune isn't a Ghoul ... even if he is still at a risk of degenerating into one.

Sorry about ranting to you about this like that Shinso Tsukune, but it just irritates me that some people still think that Tsukune became a Ghoul ... where it should be pretty obvious that, because of the Headmaster's intervention, Tsukune didn't fully degenerate into a Ghoul ...

Simply saying the Holy Lock is an item that stops Tsukune from fully degenerating into a Ghoul and ... as long as Tsukune wears it, he shouldn't be considered as a Ghoul ... but something different then that ....

Not to mention that Tsukune, by wearing the Holy Lock and training to use and control his vampire abilities ... changes what he is going to become after the Holy Lock breaks or is removed, since similarly with Moka's Rosario ... I don't think that Tsukune's Holy Lock is meant to last forever ... and is probably going to brake down on it's own ... in the future.

Now, going back to you're post Shinso Tsukune I think the changes that Tsukune undergoes is simply the result of Tsukune using his vampire abilities so frequently, which causes Tsukune's body to become more adapted to the vampire power flowing within it, allowing Tsukune to draw out more of the power that is laying dormant within his body.

I don't think that Tsukune's body undergoes any more physical changes then that ... since most of Tsukune's physical changes have happened during the Ghoul incident ... and I don't see anything suggesting that Tsukune's body still undergoes some major developments like that.

Like I was saying .. .a few posts ago , I think that the title of a Shinso is given to someone who has Shinso blood present within his body and since it's pretty obvious that Moka's vampire blood is still present within Tsukune's body, then it naturally means that Tsukune is a Shinso as well.

It's just that ... because Tsukune was originally a human ... I don't think that we can consider Tsukune as an ordinary Shinso vampire.

It should also be pretty obvious that Tsukune's bone marrow is producing Shinso blood now ... or rather some kind of mixture of Tsukune's human blood and Moka's Shinso blood, since their hasn't been anything suggesting that Tsukune's human blood is not flowing in Tsukune's body anymore ... so the most likely option is that currently Tsukune's human blood is mixed in with Moka's Shinso blood.

Well, if Tsukune's body didn't have ways of replenishing the vampire blood present in Tsukune's veins ... then considering the amount of blood Tsukune lost .. after the Ghoul incident ... thanks to a certain pink haired vampire, as well as the amount of blood Tsukune used, when he transformed into his vampire form ... then, if Tsukune's body didn't have a way to replenish his vampire blood, it would, most likely cause Tsukune to return to being a normal human already and, since that obviously didn't happen it must mean that Tsukune's body is already producing some variation of Moka's Shinso blood.

At least that's what I think about this matter ...
Old 2010-10-16, 06:16   Link #17797
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
It should also be pretty obvious that Tsukune's bone marrow is producing Shinso blood now ... or rather some kind of mixture of Tsukune's human blood and Moka's Shinso blood, since their hasn't been anything suggesting that Tsukune's human blood is not flowing in Tsukune's body anymore ... so the most likely option is that currently Tsukune's human blood is mixed in with Moka's Shinso blood.

Well, if Tsukune's body didn't have ways of replenishing the vampire blood present in Tsukune's veins ... then considering the amount of blood Tsukune lost .. after the Ghoul incident ... thanks to a certain pink haired vampire, as well as the amount of blood Tsukune used, when he transformed into his vampire form ... then, if Tsukune's body didn't have a way to replenish his vampire blood, it would, most likely cause Tsukune to return to being a normal human already and, since that obviously didn't happen it must mean that Tsukune's body is already producing some variation of Moka's Shinso blood.

At least that's what I think about this matter ...
Ever since Ikeda introduced the Shinso, he is not only telling us of Moka's and Akasha's heritage, but he is also telling us what Tsukune has become, the 2 most important things that were explained is not only does one just have to inherit the Shinso blood, but in Touhou Fuhai's statement that he mentioned earlier, they must also intake a ton of the Shinso blood to become one, in this case its Tsukune, so yeah he is already a Shinso.

I agree, Tsukune's body is producing a mixture of both human and Shinso blood, as for Moka's love and her taking Tsukune's blood, and like you said, if Tsukune's body didn't have a way to replenish the Shinso blood then he would have indeed become a human again as a result of lots of blood loss, between now and the Ghoul incident, Tsukune has lost tons of blood, but he is still a Shinso, so his body is replenishing the Shinso blood as well and not just his human blood, Ikeda has already planned to make Tsukune a Shinso.

But if you think about it, unlike vampires or Shinso, Tsukune won't lose power when he loses his blood, since his body would replenish his blood human/Shinso blood supply, thats totally awesome

Which all this is pretty interesting, considering that the more Shinso blood Tsukune's body produces, the more powerful becomes all the way up to the point of his "transformation", then who knows how powerful Tsukune will actually be, but hes gonna be a badass

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-16 at 06:27.
Old 2010-10-16, 10:43   Link #17798
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Well, we don't know if Tsukune loses a part of his power's ... when he loses his blood ... after all a large part of Tsukune's vampire power is being restricted by the Holy Lock, which kind of makes it harder to judge if Tsukune's power's are weakened, by him losing large amounts of blood ... or not.

After all ... so far I think that Tsukune is still using a small amount of the power he has at his disposal ... judging from the fact that Tsukune's Shinso blood hasn't awakened yet ... so with Tsukune using only a small amount of his power's, it's impossible for to judge ... if Tsukune's power's are weakened or not, but in my opinion Tsukune''s power's should be weakened when he loses a large amount of blood, since blood is the source of power for vampires ... and in Tsukune's case hiss Shinso blood is his source of power as well, so if Tsukune's looses a large part of his blood ... he should be losing a large amount of his vampire power's as well.

On some other things you mentioned ... I agree that Tsukune is a Shinso, if we don't look too deeply into it, but underneath I think that Tsukune's situation is a lot different then what happens to an ordinary vampire when he acquires the power of a Shinso.

After all, Tsukune was originally human, which makes me think that his " vampire transformation" is proceeding in two phases:

I.) Where Tsukune develops ordinary vampire abilities and his power is limited to the capabilities of an ordinary vampire. I think that Tsukune is curently in this phase of his transformation, which is ... probably going to be finished when Tsukune gains control over the Ghoul aspect of his "new" nature ... starting the II phase of Tsukune's transformation ...

II) Where, Tsukune's Shinso power's are going to awaken, causing Tsukune to have to gain control over his Shinso power's and abilities ... which is probably going to be a little more difficult for Tsukune then before ... due to his increased power as well as, that Tsukune would probably have to be careful, when training to use his Shinso power's ... because releasing too much of his power's ... could cause Alucard to "awaken" ...

At least I believe that Tsukune's transformation might be proceeding like that, since it would be a little strange for Tsukune to start developing the abilities of a Shinso vampire ... when he still can't fully control the abilities an ordinary vampire posses ... and most likely, the abilities of a Shinso vampire would be much harder to take control over ... then the abilities a "normal" vampire has got.
Old 2010-10-16, 10:58   Link #17799
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I think the Shinso blood is already mixed with his own blood. Definitely in the last few chapters after the training he never really went berserk again. The output though of that power was surged to Ruby, we haven't seen it at full yet on a real "PLOT" battle.
Old 2010-10-16, 13:27   Link #17800
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, since Ikeda has planned to basically make Tsukune a Shinso vampire, he won't become human again , though i don't think Tsukune loses power from blood loss, because its obvious now that his body produces both human and Shinso blood not only that, but the threat of the Ghoul getting out is high risk, after the Ghoul incident, Tsukune suffered lots of blood loss, but his power didn't weaken, the second time Tsukune became a Ghoul was in the doppelganger Arc, and his strength was as strong as ever.

I do agree, that in Tsukune's case, him being originally human would change the way on how the Shinso blood will change him, rather then a normal vampire getting the Shinso blood, though of course when his Shinso blood does finally awaken i also agree, that he is gonna have difficulty controlling it, but Touhou, Tenmei and Moka will be able to help him with this to gain control over it.

Unless Ikeda plans to follow the classic way on how humans become vampires, but in this series, instead of just simply being bitten one must inherit the vampire or Shinso blood to become one.

Though at first Tsukune won't have full control over his new form or Shinso blood, when he transforms, but its a needed power-up to handle the more powerful opponents within Fairy Tale, all the way up to Alucard himself, though in time Tsukune will be trained to control it fully.

So i we can now all agree that Tsukune is a Shinso, but has yet to be made public...

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-16 at 13:43.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire