Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-13, 16:08   Link #81
Ikariku79
Ecchi..Ecchi...Ecchi

Send a message via MSN to Ikariku79
Exclamation WOW The best debate i've ever read

OK first of all id'like to say than im an anime lolicon adicted....

I've have play to Kana game (the sister thing) and i'm trying to play at Da Pantsu for now, but it's hard to play cuz it's in japanesse. Im gessing the answer and saving a lot of files. But OMG this game s driving me crazy....such a nice pantsu and sweet sister....

Im really enjoying those game and i dont understand what is the problem with all the people around telling me than im a pedophile !!! Im not raping any little girl and i'm not the kind of ruining a child life. I just enjoying seeing anime lolita in pantsu or any other cute pose (like the begining of Yumeria ep5) ...

So about the copyright...DO YOU REALLY CARE !!!! If someone taking the time to rip himself a game i think it worth my respect...

Told me,if some of you are really objective, do you hate guy like me or are you understand me ???

Magical goodbye

Ikariku79
Old 2004-02-14, 00:51   Link #82
Thelastguardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikariku79
I've have play to Kana game (the sister thing) and i'm trying to play at Da Pantsu for now, but it's hard to play cuz it's in japanesse. Im gessing the answer and saving a lot of files. But OMG this game s driving me crazy....such a nice pantsu and sweet sister....
ehhh you know the last sentence suggested that you just stepped out your first step and currently well on your way to become a traditional otaku

Most of the 'detail' cgs you see on Internet are either from hgame or hmanga anyway, I dont see the problem with them being posted. Thus this should also be the same as anime (as long as its not hentai).
Old 2004-02-14, 03:20   Link #83
Diedrupo

I'm sorry, but you guys are naive fools for thinking that piracy doesn't hurt the industry. Piracy is the sole reason that H games aren't being brought out here. You think that american companies are being selfish? What about the japanese companies who license english translations in the first place? How do you think they feel about their products being pirated so freely? That is one of the main reasons why so many japanese companies are unwilling to get english versions out there.

I'm glad that i bought my copy of Snow Drop and that I have not played any pirated H games. I'm not going to say that all forms of piracy are evil, but when it comes to H games, an industry so small and weak and one that depends on hard sales, you guys are just total assholes for downloading the games for free. The least you could do is buy the games after "trying them out" if you really liked them (if you didn't, then I'd expect you to not play for very long and delete them rather than archive them).
Old 2004-02-14, 05:09   Link #84
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo
I'm sorry, but you guys are naive fools for thinking that piracy doesn't hurt the industry. Piracy is the sole reason that H games aren't being brought out here. You think that american companies are being selfish? What about the japanese companies who license english translations in the first place? How do you think they feel about their products being pirated so freely? That is one of the main reasons why so many japanese companies are unwilling to get english versions out there.

I'm glad that i bought my copy of Snow Drop and that I have not played any pirated H games. I'm not going to say that all forms of piracy are evil, but when it comes to H games, an industry so small and weak and one that depends on hard sales, you guys are just total assholes for downloading the games for free. The least you could do is buy the games after "trying them out" if you really liked them (if you didn't, then I'd expect you to not play for very long and delete them rather than archive them).
Do you buy all the anime you "try out"? Do you have mp3's? Got any programs you didn't pay for?
Old 2004-02-14, 17:49   Link #85
fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanger
Do you buy all the anime you "try out"? Do you have mp3's? Got any programs you didn't pay for?
Read the post before you reply, moron. He said:

"... but when it comes to H games, an industry so small and weak and one that depends on hard sales, ..."

Is Bill Gates going to suffer from your pirated version of Windows XP? I think not.
Old 2004-02-15, 01:30   Link #86
bluemist
i am the mist

The H-game industry is weak. I think Japanese/Americans can explain in more detail, but I figure the industry, both the Japan and American counterparts, is saturated with TOO MANY H-GAMES. It's not as strong as the computer industry/Microsoft.
Old 2004-02-15, 06:19   Link #87
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish
Read the post before you reply, moron. He said:

"... but when it comes to H games, an industry so small and weak and one that depends on hard sales, ..."

Is Bill Gates going to suffer from your pirated version of Windows XP? I think not.

I wasn't replying to him. And I paid for XP thanks. Also Isn't a ban in order here? Personal insults are against the rules.
Old 2004-02-15, 09:16   Link #88
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

Chill out, no fights please. Just stay on-topic.
Old 2004-02-15, 23:12   Link #89
Zor

Interesting debate.

For me im simple minded. If the game is good regardless of content, i play it. If the story is good, i'll watch it. If not, then i delete. Ahhhh...the wonders of computer

The key point here is that....it is still JUST a game/story. And for that it should be just that. Don't bring it out into your daily life.

I assume most of you understand this. To understand the right or wrong. I cannot deny that hentai games are fantasy games where you have fornication with assumed minors. I guess...thats where you stop. Fantasy. Within your computers. Further than that.....you should know that it is wrong. Anyways, no one can stop you from imagining and fantasizing. There is no wrong in that.

As for piracy. Well, its up to the individual and his/her conscience. To buy or not to buy the original. The concept of "advising" such people who use pirated products is meaningless. Telling people why you buy pirated products would also be meaningless since they will not tolerate it...and the cycle goes on. So why dont we let this go? Let us simply enjoy the product while it last regardless of how you obtain it and let the authorities do the dirty work. We are not paying income taxes for nothing you know.
Closed Thread