AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-07-28, 13:11   Link #761
Sunder the Gold

It doesnt have to be romantic jealousy. He's ten. He's probably just scared about losing his place as Nanoha/Louise's close male friend / gateway to the world of mages.

With Louise, it might be the jealousy of a surrogate younger brother.

Last edited by Sunder the Gold; 2012-07-28 at 13:22.
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 13:15   Link #762
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Ah, point. Too bad that Yuuno's only ten though.
... ... ... Damn it. My head just gave me an image where the King of Swords and the Duchess of Emptiness fall into this verse.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 14:18   Link #763
Sunder the Gold

Well, Yuuno doesnt need to be ten.

This could very well happen after A's, with Yuuno chasing down a different Lost Logia, or none at all.

Dropping 21 Jewel Seeds onto a magical planet is a lot more complicated than doing the same on Earth. It only works in Magical Pony Twilight Sparkle because all of the Seeds fell in Equestria and the ponies didn't want them. And even if the Griffons had got a few, the goddess sisters provide an overwhelming advantage for taking them back.

Tristania doesn't have that advantage if Gallia, Albion, the Church or the Elves get some Seeds, and they will. Further, would Henrietta let the Seeds go if she had them all?
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 14:25   Link #764
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Lol she wouldn't and have them sealed in a safe xD
Old 2012-07-31, 19:15   Link #765
Lycodrake

Well, I know there has been, at least, one Yuuno-centric idea brought up here...but I thought of one while going through my constellation book.

Yuuno in Saint Seiya (a series I don't know very well, admittedly) with the Scutum Cloth (which, AFAIK, only showed up in a movie).
Just an idea right now...wondering where I could look to find out more about Saint Seiya so I don't go into this entirely ignorant...

Of course, there's also the Andromeda Cloth...but knowing what little I do, I don't think I would try to use that.

Last edited by Lycodrake; 2012-07-31 at 19:50.
Lycodrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 00:02   Link #766
Justin_Brett

...why, exactly?
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 07:33   Link #767
Lycodrake

Because I thought it'd be at least a *partially* interesting idea...but apparently not...
Old 2012-08-01, 20:51   Link #768
Lycodrake

...double post.
Seeing as how my last idea apparently garnered no attention at all, other than a question of "why?" without any further thoughts, I suppose the only choice I have is to mark it a failure.

Back to the drawing board. Oh well for me. :/
Old 2012-08-01, 21:33   Link #769
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Failing to gain attention doesn't necessarily mean no one's interested. Maybe no one's seen the other series. Or maybe it's just not remarkable enough.

Protip: Both the horrible and the wonderful ideas will get interest. The former as people flame it, the latter as people praise it. But the middle-of-the-road, average ones? Those don't get many raised eyebrows.

So if you're really interested in working out your idea, give us more meat.

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 22:28   Link #770
Lycodrake

I don't know Sainta Seiya all that well myself, either, like I stated above.
And a Dog Days crossover...I would prefer to not rile up any anthills.
Old 2012-08-02, 00:29   Link #771
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Sorry i haven't readed your idea before, Yuuno in Saint Seiya will be interesting as long as he learns how to use his cosmo because the strongest fighters in the Seiyaverse are so ridiculously overpowered they can curbstomp the entire Nanoha cast without breaking a sweat (yes, Huckebein included xDU). We're talking about people who can fight at lightspeed ad bend the laws of physics like chewed bubblegum, the Nanoha cast can fight Bronze Saints on an equal level and fight off most silver saints if they get truly serious but anything from the Gold Saints and above is far beyond their capability xDU

The Andromeda Cloth is actually a nice addition to Yuuno's powerset, the Nebula Chains can detect danger, act on their own and produce over 10,000 bolt electric discharges. I wonder if Yuuno could acces the rest of Shun's powerset. His most powerfull attack ...the Nebula Storm has been obliterated even demigods xD

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 09:21   Link #772
Lycodrake

Yeah, I kind of guessed some of that to be true, but wasn't sure. The confirmation and clarification is nice, thanks.
I thought about The Scutum Cloth, too, mainly due to the obvious shield connection, but I have to agree that the Andromeda Cloth probably would suit him better.
Old 2012-08-17, 07:26   Link #773
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

If anyone watch Dog Days, what would be equivalent of Seal Cannon in Nanoha Verse?

I figure Level 1 would be Divine Buster/Ex (but with explosion) and Level 3 is Movie Starlight Breaker, but I might be overestimating.
Old 2012-08-17, 09:50   Link #774
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I think the DB can vary in power settings, as Nanoha has like 5 variations of it. So the Seal Cannon is much more like Divine Buster by another name.
Old 2012-09-22, 23:20   Link #775
crazyidiot78

Out of curiosity what would you guys think of a multi-cross taking place at the end of Nanoha strikers. The idea would be that the Saint cradle has climbed to high by the time that Subaru and Teana were able to reach Nanoha, Hayate and company, so they can not fly down from the ship. Also with the AMF in overdrive they can not teleport out. At this point it's Diece, Quatro, the two mooks with Vita, Teana, Subaru, Vivio, Nanoha, Rein Zwei, and Hayate left in the ship. Since they can't let the cradle reach an orbit between the two moons they hatch a plan to teleport out right as the fleet opens fire on the ship. There is a brief moment between the AMF failing and the ship being destroyed to teleport out of the ship. Vivio will find Olive's old device under the thrown and with the now broken relic reenter the saint kaizer mode to shield them along with Nanoha and the others while hayate and rein teleport everyone out. Needless to say the teleport doesn't work properly and no one makes it to the ground except for a lone blaster bit that informs fate that her master is alright. Signum knows Hayate is also ok via their link but they don't know where she is. In the teleport the shield failed spewing them allover the multi-verse and they try to return home.

Subaru and Teana- stargate
The pair wake up in a goauld holding cell along with SG-1. After hearing that they are on a Goauld ship and that Teana is was just taken to have a host implanted in her Subaru decides its time to go full cyborg mode. Easily breaking out of the cell she rescues Teana in time and inadvertently free SG-1 their escape ends with Subaru destroying the ship. Much craziness ensues over magic the ancients, and subaru being a cyborg. As it turns out the Goauld are one of the few things to have a shoot on sight order from the TSAB.

Vita and the mooks- Harry potter
Having been dumped on Earth Vita will try to find admiral grahm to contact TSAB but soon realizes that Earth is not the earth she knows when he is not in England. What she does find is one mistreated Harry Potter. Reminding her of a male Hayate she and the mooks agree to help him and soon begin to teach him magic. Assorted scenes include Loli-vita using magic to look like hottie vita. Vita using graf eisen to smash down a wall or two. The two mooks going Nanoha style on the death eaters. Harry learning the takamachi method of making friends from vita.

Vivio, Nanoha, deici- Gundam Seed
Lacus finds Deici in the plants and takes the girl in. Deici stays initially because she has no where else and thinks that she is an evil pink haired mage who can destroy her. (shout out to Nanya who gave deici a pink phobia in his stories) Deici becomes Lacus's protector and stays with her. Meanwhile Vivio and Nanoha wind up on the archangel managing to keep magic under the radar and run into lacus and deici on the archangel. Lacus remains on the archangel instead of returning since deici can't come with her. The increasing violence pushes nanoha over the edge and she begins to protect the ship to keep her daughter safe. She along with dieici who now has her cannon back leave the ship to help fight off zaft during renetry shocking everyone. (basically the idea is for the gundam girl to actually end up in a gundam show) While this is going on Vivio is also training in and culminates in her using the saint kaizer mode to shield the ship. Vivio will eventually block the genesis cannon using adult mode and olive's old device.

Hayate, Rein, and quatro- evangelion
Hayate winds up in the eva universe being flung out with eva unit 1 after the 12 angel. Quatro connects with seele and is up to her old tricks while hayate keeps a low profile helping out rei from behind the scenes. The eva's are going to be ancient super weapons from al hazard run amuck. Also at least one scene with hayate and rein in unision going full out SS+ rank on the angels since they can take it. (basically a hayate world of card board speech) She discovers that the EVa's work because they take the life of the original pilot to create a hybrid linker core constructed around the soul of the first pilot to convert electricla energy into magical energy. The second pilot then has to have a compatable linker core in order to make the eva move. the better the match the higher the sync. Third impact isn't creating what they think but will unleash a dimensional tear that will engulf the planet. Quatro is working to initiate third impact in the hopes of finding al hazard and ruling the multiverse.

Other rejected ideas- for the above crossover story line
Teana- gunslinger girl
Teana ends up walking in on elsa and lauro and she stops elsa before she kills herself promising to take care of her. She is later approached by jean asking her to become elsa's new handler. Also it will turn out elsa has some magic power and insert teana befriending the entire agency.

Deici- full metal panic
Simply for the idea of one of the combat cyborgs taking an antitank missle to the head and smashing everything in relation for some burnt hair. Given her silent nature kaname thinks deici is related to sosuke.

Hayate, vita, rein- babylon 5
Dumped right in the middle of the station during the shadow war the vorlons and shadows freak out recognizing hayate as some one who has the power to wipe them out completely without breaking a sweat.

Nanoha and Vivio- Code geass
Nanoha and Vivio find nunnally and lelouch in the aftermath of the britianian invasion of japan and she decides to take care of them. Lelouchs emo tendencies are beaten out of him by nanoha's befriending beams so a very different lelouch enters the academy. He still wants to tear down the system and destroy britania but not quiet as blood thirsty.

Separate crossover idea
Nanoha and Harry potter- Many crossovers of these two stories have been done mainly focusing on Nanoha/ Fate/ Hayate and her knights. What I would like to do is use the younger set of Vivio and Einhart. The timelone would of course have to be adjusted but a 19 year old vio and Einhart are running an errand for hayate delivering a package to admiral grahm in England when they come across a strong magical signature. Deciding to investigate they discover harry hiding from his cousin. Of course being a takamachi and Harlowoun Vivio promptly investigates and later takes Harry home with her while Einhart worries about all the trouble they are going to get in. A simple scolding about making them grandparents to soon Harry is welcomed into the family and enrolls in the local school with other magical children. Harry's life progresses normally and happily under the care of mama vivio and mama einhart until he returns to earth to stay with grandma momoko grandma lindy and grandpapa shiro while everyone else is on a mission. Having finally returned to Earth he is found by Dumbledore and whisked away to Hogwarts. A petulant Harry reluctantly agrees to attend classes simply to pass the time until his family returns for him. He becomes friends with Hermione who never really wanted to attend hogwarts being a child genus and engineer, who was forced to attend for the greater good. Working with hermione they get a message to lindy who forwards it to the recently returned vivio and einhart. With two large magical signatures approaching the castle is put on lock down. Cue a few punches later and the stratos family is reunited. Harry and Hermione leave the castle as dumbledores magic is useless against the shields of the saint kaiser. Harry and hermione later return to finish off voldemort when he discovers lost logia and the gangers and admiral grahm are killed.
crazyidiot78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 01:05   Link #776
Justin_Brett

Being scared of Lacus is a wise idea even without memes.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 20:18   Link #777
crazyidiot78

A little plot bunny for a Nanoha Harry potter cross over that stuck in my head during the hurricane while I had no power. This has Einhart and Vivio as the parental couple.

Spoiler for size:
crazyidiot78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 10:05   Link #778
Lycodrake

Quote:
Originally Posted by me, fanfic thread
Hm...oh, right, one of the reasons I got on again...might be more appropriate on the crossover thread, but eh...

Fanfic idea (could be considered a challenge? no one will take it up, though...): Yuuno Scrya, during the break between A's and StrikerS, runs into a certain Experiment on Earth.
Despite attempts to remain unnoticed, especially by the Student Council President, he finds himself dragged into the madness after another blonde decides she wants a friend.
...he can only hope Hayate doesn't introduce her to Touhou.

That is, if he can survive the next few years at this school...

Could be fleshed out a whole lot better, but...just an idea...
Just moving this to the proper thread...
Old 2012-11-10, 13:27   Link #779
BeastsLair's Fraggle

Right, I need some input on some characterization for my crossover fic Fate/Night Sky

I recently had a rather interesting idea: In canon Regius Gaiz dislikes Yagami Hayate because of her past, namely the BoD incident that ended up making her a powerful mage at the cost of countless innocent lives. Because of that he is rather antagonistic against her and Section 6, which he also dislikes because of the TSAB Navy's support.

In F/NS Yagami Hayate is a normal human mage, after realizing that her potential as a battle mage is rather limited, decides to go into command because that is something she excels in. Even more; this Hayate, having grown up in a large foster family, is rather ambitious but also has a strong moral code and has some serious doubts about some of the TSAB's military works. Things such as the use of manpower and the distribution of resource are mostly routed towards the Navy, leaving the ground forces rather understaffed and underpowered while their workload is slowly increasing with one incident after another.

Dare I say that these two might somewhat end up as mentor and student?
BeastsLair's Fraggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 14:18   Link #780
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastsLair's Fraggle View Post
Right, I need some input on some characterization for my crossover fic Fate/Night Sky

I recently had a rather interesting idea: In canon Regius Gaiz dislikes Yagami Hayate because of her past, namely the BoD incident that ended up making her a powerful mage at the cost of countless innocent lives. Because of that he is rather antagonistic against her and Section 6, which he also dislikes because of the TSAB Navy's support.

In F/NS Yagami Hayate is a normal human mage, after realizing that her potential as a battle mage is rather limited, decides to go into command because that is something she excels in. Even more; this Hayate, having grown up in a large foster family, is rather ambitious but also has a strong moral code and has some serious doubts about some of the TSAB's military works. Things such as the use of manpower and the distribution of resource are mostly routed towards the Navy, leaving the ground forces rather understaffed and underpowered while their workload is slowly increasing with one incident after another.

Dare I say that these two might somewhat end up as mentor and student?
Wonder if there'll be a shift in Hayate's personality xD